Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: London

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
London49 értékelés
49 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 131 értékelés megtekintése
First time at Aramark
The work life balance is the draw card here and being paid every four weeks is good too. Poor pension scheme and limited movement within the company so far.
Stressful
Stressful and very childish back biting environment with no perks and you even have to pay for staff meals despite the food going in the bin??
No comeraship and a rat race to tell on people definitely not recommended!!
Pro érvek
nothing free including staff meals
long hours and overworked
Aramark
Cant really say much didn’t work there with payment it was work experience. The boss was nice in all more ways then one . The team is very “friendly”.
Very good company
Very well organised company, I enjoyed my time there l, friendly chefs & management, they also had plenty of opportunities to climb the ladder which I like in a company, i decided to leave and help my brothers construction company grow but unfortunately he isn’t very busy and I’m 23 year old who needs to pay to keep a roof over his head and need something more steady.
Shocking
Worse company I’ve ever worked for. Management are bullies. The food quality is very poor and over priced but they don’t care about customers or welfare of there staff. Paper work is terrible and lack of training on how actually to do it. No support just criticism
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
contract catering
I enjoyed working for Aramark there was a good team spirit , I liked because it,s always busy , we do breakfast in the morning then after we start doing lunch, then after lunch, we prep for the next day.
Terrible & stressful
Since being tupe over they've cut half of workforce & halved people's hrs but still expect same amount of work to be completed to high standard.... bullied into accepting these changes or face redundancy. Client unhappy but complaints are made to staff not management. There's no help or solutions which makes job very stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good learning experience on retailing
Excellent team work and good communication is is passed from the General manager to the entry level staff which creates a positive working environment.

Finally the salary is decent and payment is made on-time.
Free Launch
Inconsistent working shifts
proffesional results driven
To ensure that the Health and safety is fully trained out along with our food service offer, growing our sales through upselling and retail offers. Supporting the soft services where possible daily liasons with the national client on up and coming catering events.
working in a good team
job security
is Okay
sometime when you do extra hours of work the manager might not pay you. however, everyone there work as a strong team and we always have all the item we need to carry out our cleaning duties.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun working for them, but this was short lived because they lost their contract with Jewish Care.
Being a subcontractor to Jewish Care little was known by me about the company. I had a lovely working relationship with colleagues and management. The team worked very closely to deliver the services assigned to them. The culture of working there was good.
Free lunch to staff.
N/a
Deliver a premium, genuine and tailored customer service experience which exceeds our customers’ expectations
- Provide an in-depth knowledge of our brand and products to our customers and store team

- Actively engage and undertake duties that supports the store operations

- Manage your designated area or specialist department

- Deliver team briefs and contribute to team meetings

- Support the store management in assisting with team development
Learned new skills
Aramak, its a lovely work place ,i learned so many good skills that now i can use it in every work place. To give the best customers service, to make such a nice coffee for client , to open and close the shop.
Not recommended
They do not care about their employee's, your job security is none existent as they tell people to go as and when they please. Not a very nice company to work for at all.
Low pay and many more
Munkahelyi kultúra
the work loud never to strenuous but kept you busy and on your toes the staff are always very friendly and self driven i really enjoyed my time spent working for aramark
Munkahelyi kultúra
manageable, typical day at work
The goods about Aramark is the experiences i got out of the job and around, the clients who work in the building im cleaning, some have fashion brands and its my specified area in my career i want to continue increasing with the inspiration i have all around me .
Pro érvek
the experiences i got out of the job and around.
not a great pay
profesional
good working hours, full of opportiunity , a well balanced company with a lot of system in place to hepl you work efficientley . a good company to work for
Work culture
Although I wasn't there for too long I felt respected and I received the right support from everyone. I was able to rely on my work colleagues and others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best companies I have worked for
Working within London Television studios, the day to day needs of our clients changed at the drop of a hat. Just when you thought you had every base covered, by a click of a finger it all changes. This kept you on your toes however, made for a more exciting day. By the end of the day, you knew you had earned your stars and stripes.
it's okay place to work
company overall is okay,
I don't know now but company had great operation managers and was pleasure to work for them,

hours to work are actually not too bad ...
Exciting place to work
It was a challenging position but also very rewarding. Every day would be different. The staff sociable, able to work on their own or in a group. The hardest part of the job would be irregular and long hours. The most enjoyable part would be knowing that the client is happy and satisfied with your work.
Pro érvek
versatile and cosmopolitan environment to work in
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés