Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Aberdeen

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Aberdeen15 értékelés
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 166 értékelés megtekintése
AD-HOC Steward
If you're ad-hoc you might get a lot work on summer time but, not do much in winter time. Not a lot permanent slots. For what we do, we should get paid more.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
worst place i have ever work
have worked here for a couple of years and is now run by ex military and the office staff are premature just left the school kind of people have not been trained the correct way and talk to you as if you were 5 yrs old a joke really if you think about
2,0
lack of progression
I joined to progress in my career offshore and in my 7 years I saw friends of a ops manager be promoted with less years experience and lack of experience in all roles Or no experience at all. (Three of the people I’m talking about boasted about being this persons friend and him promising the promotion ASAP)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Hard work but kept you going when away from home. Great team work. Only issue I had was not getting a permanent contract as I would have preferred this.
1,0
Absolute awful management
The company is so badly managed and staff are treated like dirt. Would not recommend this company to anyone. They only care about the money, not the staffs welfare
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Decent salary
Good money making company, but inside management could be better. No appriciation for low-managers and no career perspeective.
But salaries are always in time, wages are dood
Lovely environment
Worked here in a busy student atmosphere for 6 years on equated pay

Loved the staff and people we worked/interacted with

Everyone got along very well

Things were very organised and self explanatory

All aspects of help was always available when needed
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Can be very fast pacing and very warm
A bit chaotic
Unfortunately too many managers and not enough staff sometimes to help out.
Needs a bit of re organising and for managers to agree on the same thing. Instead of one saying one thing and another saying something else.
poor office communication
good place to work overall , i was on a temporary contract so they just thought they could ring you whenever they liked and expected you to be somewhere the next day no matter how far that was.
Fun place to work!
Working for Aramark was enjoyable. Place and staff were always great. Bosses were nice too when they came to visit, always willing to help.
Pro érvek
Free lunches. Great Staff.
Catering
12hr shifts prep work cooking &a service feeding clients offshore always learning picking up ideas I manage &I organise the running of the kitchen also get on very well with my co workers hardest part of the job is traveling on helicopters the most enjoyable part is all the positive feedback I get from all the people I feed
Salary
Travel
Good management workplace
I am responsible for receiving, moving, checking and storing incoming goods preparing meals. I have learned how to solve problem and make decisions. I work with good team. My currently job is not very hard. I really enjoy every part of my working day.
free lunches
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
please see previous reviews for Aramark
Aramark was a good company and enjoyed working away on supply support vessels

this has also been great for experience of working away from home
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work
begin nightshift following a work schedule , preparing vegetables,breakfast ,topping up the mess hall for sauces,cereals ,fresh breads , clean all surfaces ready for the nxt meal ,clean galley,wash dishes,pots ,assist the baker if needed,deep cleaning tasks ,prepare for midnight meal always working in a safe manner
I learned to adapt each shift to the jobs required, to manage my time accordingly

always respect management they are there to guide and assist you whenever needed

i enjoy being part of a team and work well with co workers

the hardest part of the job is working away from home and not being with family

the most enjoyable part is the close bond you have with co workers,the excitement of going away for 2wks to work,i find travelling to work on a helicopter very exciting,thebanter you have with everyone on the rig and being part of a family at sea
Pro érvek
all meals and board are free time of at home is excellent
long hours on nightshift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Catering in an office environment
I work Monday to Friday 7am - 4pm.

Although I am the catering manager on site, my job involves laising with different departments within the oil company offering a wide range of services.

I am also responsible for the maintenance of equipment belonging to the client and must ensure that all issues are reported and repaired within the specified times.

The team that I lead are fantastic and I am pleased that there is a strong team environment where everyone supports each other to bring the service together, this is by far the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pro érvek
Hours worked and the team environment
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés