Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Toronto, ON

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Toronto, ON138 értékelés
138 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 936 értékelés megtekintése
productive and collaborative workplace
The work place is full of positive coworkers and the managers respect everybody. The bad thing is we dont get enough hours as a part time and being afull time is out of question
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coupons for events and food for productive employees
The job was very easy and it was a warm friendly environment. I had a good relationship with my supervisor's.

The most difficult part of the job was getting to work on weekends and holidays when transit is slower due to the limited schedule. And road closures for other events in the downtown core.

The most enjoyable part of the job was as a productive employee i would get tickets to events. And discounts on food and merchandise. And meet a lot of famous people.
Pro érvek
Vouchers for events and food
Inconsistent schedule. More work in summer less in Winter
1,0
very poor experience
I was hired and was never called to give a start date. No calls what so ever. I was waiting till just before bluejay opening day when after I called they told me.

I feel happy as I don't want to work for a company that don't treat people with respect
Fast paced working environment
The job lets you meet new people every day but its challenging at times when you have to be on your toes whole day with working fast to give a satisfying experience to your customers.
Free Lunches
Seasonal business
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is productive but there is no fun
I would not recommend anyone to apply to this Company, the Management does not care about their staff. They pay low wages and most times when you get your pay, there are always missing hours, If the Supervisor don't like you, you will only get 4 hours per day even if they employ you as a full-time. The Supervisor will schedule you to work 3 hours per day only even though the law states that you cannot work for less than 4 hours per shift. If no pay was deposited into your account, you will either have to wait for another two weeks when they run payroll again or you accept a post dated check.
free lunches
short hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Work Place
Very hard to control your temper. Very stressful and long hours.
As a supervisor very hard to manage workers that have learning or physical disabilities.
Free food
Difficult co-workers
Fun Work Environment
Great Management, Co workers. Great pay and tips as beer vendor but very demanding job. Manager does not rush you at all and you go at your own pace and rest if needed. Very Flexible with scheduling and events generally do not interfere with school hours.
Pro érvek
great pay $15+tips. Average of $80+ a day in 4 hours of work or less.
short hours
Productive and Team-oreinted
Great company, growth is a possibility if hard work is shown.
All employees from concession attendant to stand lead are unionized, help with the security of the job. Great environment especially at the Roger Center.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome work place with lenient scheduling
A great place to work! The atmosphere is awesome and everyone who you work with is great, awesome people. The management was the best part of the job, I am a very busy person and was going away in the summer because my parents were taking us on vacation (I am a student worker). I told management I would be gone for all of July and they completely accommodated me and welcomed me back in August. Truly a great place to work!
50% off all Rogers Centre Food
Kontra érvek
I lived far away, so it was far for me to commute to
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with supportive staff
Fun workplace with supportive staff. My co-workers are very helpful to each other. This company is located at the busy environment.
Aramark
Great Place to work with Great People with Great Work Life balance! The salary is low for starting position however this is offset by the great work environment!
flextime, skills gained
salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
always exciting with the baseball games held at the dome
it was always an exciting place to work at the dome because its a sports stadium. always get to see different kinds of fans and be able to engage with them in a fun and welcoming aura. it tends to get really busy and there would be stressful times but the efficiency of the workers and the constant communication between the front liners and the cooks is a must.
Pro érvek
being a part of a large franchise like the Blue Jays
Kontra érvek
breaks have to be timed perfectly
Fun
Everyone is very nice and hard working.
Everyone always willing to help out.

Always making jokes and in a good mood.

The Hardest part i'd say is being efficient and quick when there is a rush of people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and sometime very hard
co-workers are very good,helpful but i am not satisfied with the management, minimum salaries are not enough for the job what we are doing right now.Other than salaries,everything is very good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great place to work
Great company great people, love my job, my day at ARAMARK is all about assisting users with their computer issues, need for assistance with their phones, printers, etc.
in a bit of financial situation so looking for temporary weekend work
Great Environment
Salaried, cant work OT
Great place to work, Great atmosphere, Flexible hours
You have the opportunity to meet a diverse group of customers and coworkers. You are working within a international company with endless potential.
Unionized workplace
Sometimes unorganized
Productive workplace with tradeoffs
In this position, it is my overall duty to oversee the entire vending department by managing, implementing and monitoring service standards for all events in the largest live event venue vending operations in Toronto.
Great Company to work for
I worked for ARAMARK for over 14 years and would greatly appreciate the opportunity to work for the company again. I had the great fortune to work for three divisions of the company and enjoyed every assignment that I was given which included travelling across the country.

It is a company that values its employees and recognizes that its greatest asset is its PEOPLE.
Good work life balance
Kontra érvek
Contract Services Company that is impacted by growth or loss of service accounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing place to work in
Everyday was amazing because you get to meet new customers and friends. Most customers are regulars so everyone feels like a family. My co-workers we're amazing and when I left the job because of school related issues I was sad to leave my co-workers behind.
Great seasonal job
This is great for those going to school, because the hour are not crazy. Everything is straight forward and learning on the job is no problem.
Manageable hours
Not good for full time
good company and stable
Comes to work very early, operates 3 concessions in the library ensure have enough inventory,staffing to meet what the business requires. I learned and improve my knowledge in operating multiple food service units.Hardest part of my job is a very long hours and still brings work home like paperworks, since you have to focus on working on the floor making sure business is running smoothly, though I find it also enjoyable since i am seeing and interacting with a lot of people.
free lunches
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés