Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Toronto, ON

133 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 597 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Schedule is flexible and professional working environment
Stand Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2016, december 13.
I simply love working at Aramark. High pressure in the weekend to train my skills and my mind when there are over 40,000 people in the stadium. I am lucky to be in the store where everybody worked really hard to serve hungry customers.
Flexible Schedule, good pay
Quite far from my house
Great place
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2016, november 23.
Pros: Great work experience for students enrolled in school. Energetic environment and great place to work. Individuals who like sports and who are fans of the Toronto Bluejays will like the environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
My typical day at work
Executive Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2016, november 5.
My day was enjoyable - the multicultural atmosphere - the staff unity - the management organisation.

Work was pleasure - and when you enjoy what you do, it is no longer work - it is fun.

My hardest part of the job was to find replacements for staff that were ill or couldn't make it to work for some reason. Even though everyone was cross-trained, I had problems due to the union seniority issue.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the client satisfaction and staff acceptance of me.
Parking - good food - gym facility
Kontra érvek
Driving to work in the snow.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, everyone is treated equally
Executive Assistant to Regional Vice President (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2016, november 4.
I worked at the head office and being an Admin person I was the first point of contact. My day use to start with managers requesting for Special Pay notice because some of our employees did not get paid. I believe that all employees are entitled for their salary. Sometime I also receive request for booking flight, hotel reservation or there could be some grievances. I would always have request from Tim Hortons or Pizza Pizza or Subway requesting their documents. In addition to regular office work.

I learned to prioritize your work

Aramark is a big company, we have different line of business and we all worked as a team.

The hardest part of the job is during month end, when you have to reconcile all accounts, and have to work a couple of evenings till 8 or 8.30 pm to make sure everything is correct.

Enjoyable part - We use to get free lunches
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Long hours during month end
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Business created to scam children
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2016, november 1.
0/10 not gr8 m8
got p8d good w8g but so sad
Now i has crippling depression
and I drinking bleache
i buy new mansion and now i crippling debt
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 6Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
There a great people who work there
Stand Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2016, október 18.
everyone at the Rogers Centre tries there hardest to provide excellent service for the customers and ensure that the customers be served with a smile.
Pro érvek
Staff appreciation every Sunday ( free breakfast)
Kontra érvek
pay is biweekly, you work when the Blue jays work or when there is an event
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great workplace if you love social interactions and baseball gossip.
Seasonal First Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2016, szeptember 4.
I have been here for almost two seasons now. The management is sub par, the staff underqualified and the job sometimes very cumbersome where the experienced have to pick the slack for the unwilling and the stand arounders.
Underqualified staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Not a good Place to Advance the career
Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2016, szeptember 1.
Unfortunately Not a good Place to Advance the career, promotions or raises , no bonuses or recognition, very fishy with payroll, no benefits to speak of...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
2,0
not a progressive company
Regional Operations /Q A Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2016, július 15.
I have worked here for almost 2 years. The senior leadership is weak and the direction of the company seems to be lacking. I am concerned they are getting left in the dust by the competitors. They need to change the way they operate otherwise our division is going to obsolete in 10 years.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
fun and busy place
Stand Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2016, június 16.
working at aramark at rogers is kinda new and much busier than kfc but i get the job easier because its the same job i got in kfc like customers service, i learned much better communication skill because they dont have any worker in my same country, the hardest part of the job is when they giving a give aways because its more people than the normal day but its fun because you can get some tip from the customer
paid break time
high salary
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
it was fun
Chef/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2016, június 4.
the people there were nice but some of them were really mean to the new people and sometimes wouldn't give me break even if i worked an 8 hour
free lunches
mean staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place for young people to work at
Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2016, május 26.
great place to work, lots and lots of people that work they're. you get to make your hours and have a lot of flexibility. A lot of younger people work so that socializing with others isnt that hard
free breakfast on sundays
work is not everyday
Good Co Worker
Starbucks Barista (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2016, április 28.
-Terrible Management
-No benefit
-Manager refused to look at the huge unreasonable deduction in the pay cheque.
-They always put less people working.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Very fun place to work
Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2016, április 28.
The level of professionalism at Aramark was high. The vast majority of workers are incredibly supportive Good senior management. They will be around you if you need anything or any help.
Long working hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/ Frontline (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2016, április 14.
As a cashier or frontline team member is very tough.You have to be flexible and have good attitude to your co- workers.These kind of job i learned a lot.Customer service is the best,I enjoy serving customer everyday in my workplace.i have fun doing my work.
exceptional
8 hrs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coupons for events and food for productive employees
Cleaner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2016, április 11.
The job was very easy and it was a warm friendly environment. I had a good relationship with my supervisor's.

The most difficult part of the job was getting to work on weekends and holidays when transit is slower due to the limited schedule. And road closures for other events in the downtown core.

The most enjoyable part of the job was as a productive employee i would get tickets to events. And discounts on food and merchandise. And meet a lot of famous people.
Pro érvek
Vouchers for events and food
Inconsistent schedule. More work in summer less in Winter
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
very poor experience
beer vendor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2016, április 8.
I was hired and was never called to give a start date. No calls what so ever. I was waiting till just before bluejay opening day when after I called they told me.

I feel happy as I don't want to work for a company that don't treat people with respect
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Fast paced working environment
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2016, március 3.
The job lets you meet new people every day but its challenging at times when you have to be on your toes whole day with working fast to give a satisfying experience to your customers.
Seasonal business
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is productive but there is no fun
Cashier Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2016, március 3.
I would not recommend anyone to apply to this Company, the Management does not care about their staff. They pay low wages and most times when you get your pay, there are always missing hours, If the Supervisor don't like you, you will only get 4 hours per day even if they employ you as a full-time. The Supervisor will schedule you to work 3 hours per day only even though the law states that you cannot work for less than 4 hours per shift. If no pay was deposited into your account, you will either have to wait for another two weeks when they run payroll again or you accept a post dated check.
free lunches
short hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Work Place
Stewarding Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2016, január 25.
Very hard to control your temper. Very stressful and long hours.
As a supervisor very hard to manage workers that have learning or physical disabilities.
Free food
Difficult co-workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van