Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Toronto, ON

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Toronto, ON139 értékelés
139 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 282 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is fully supportive but some old people as team member are lazy and not supportive, never part of the team.

Manager, General Manager and team members are really good. Helps a lot
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great company with highly effective management in place that believes in executing the highest level of service. Work culture is great, all managers are able to connect with one another for assistance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of different tasks to complete as a lead hand. Partners are pretty fun to work with. Short staff at times. Management sometimes lack of attention.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall great place to work, the Environment is very friendly and benefits are amazing. However, running into issues with some of the members of management can be extremely difficult for the employee because the employees job satisfaction isnt always taken into account or even cared for.
Pro érvek
great working environment, and several benefits are offered
Rude customers & management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Experience can vary by function and departmental leadership, but overall great company to work for, especially out of head-office. Going through a lot of acquisitions, so market power keeps increasing.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i ve been working in aramark for almost 6 months now and all i could say it that my job as a cafeteria staff isnt that hard. the people i work with are very helpful and the job itself is pretty straightforward. the only downside working in aramark is that you dont get enough schedule when there is not school. (cus i work in cafeteria in seneca)
good working environment
short hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It may be crazy at times, but its schedules are flexible, the staffs are incredible, and its enjoyable to show up at work. It is also a team effort to finish tasks at work, no one slacks off because everyone is given a task at the beginning of work. The best part is that they reward you if you work hard at the job.
Pro érvek
friendly, work oriented, no long hours
Not easy
My Manager is the Best I’ve only worked there since
August last year to present during the weekend and he always give my hours with respect.

My location where I worked for Aramark is

At Salvation Army

135 Sherbourne St.

Toronto, Ont.
Kontra érvek
Very competitive and they pay us what we supposed to get including overtime pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with Aramark as a chef for 5+ years, it's pretty scheduled but depending on which type of unit you are in the hours can change week to week. I would work with Aramark again but not at a unit level
Munkahelyi kultúra
Prepare and sell food, customer services, maintaining food safety during serve and storage, kitchen equipment maintenance, cash maintaining and prepare cash report.
Stand lead, cook, cashier
got to watch the bluejays game during breaks

management was a strict due to hiring young managers

hardest part of the job is trying to understand other language or by hand motions
free lunch
8 hours shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
co-workers were easy to get along. Once you know your daily routine, it's easy to get thru the day. Just some lifting of heavy items to stock up and documentations.
yes, free lunch.
so much dishes to do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it's been one of the easiest jobs and fun jobs I've had. a great place for young people. a lot of hours. a week full of hours the next week you get off.
easy money
some managers are rude
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My employment as an Aramark Chef at the York university campus was pleasant for the most part. I spent just over 1 year in this position, in that time the management staff seemed to be completely oblivious of the staff members needs or concerns.

Despite multiple attempts to report issues within the work place ranging from verbal abuse,unfair treatment and physical harassment nothing was done which ultimately lead to my decision to resign.

In conclusion,i feel that this was an unfortunate circumstance of poor management at this location and i can only hope that this is not a reflection of the culture at Aramark in general.
Friendly Co-workers
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good management, pleasant work place, opportunity work from home, flexible hours, Learn about contraction business and how to pursuit accounting in this industry.
free lunch
Open up shop
Prepare salads, desserts and fruit displays.

Prepare and maintain salad and deli bar for lunch service.

Placed orders and received deliveries.

Helped to make and serve sandwiches at grill station.

Keep all stations clean and sanitized.
Friendly staff
Long drive
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good job to start off at first because I had many people around my age that I could easily communicate with. The job itself though was very stressing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great working experience. I'm enjoying the organizational structure. I like having the autonomy I get for maintaining my stock and float the way that works for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a nice place to work and the staff are very friendly.
And for me working in an environment where the co workers are always polite is important to me

The working hours are wonderful and you get to work with people from so many different culture

The quality of the service and product is by far outstanding.
Affordable Meal plans
Kontra érvek
It can get very busy at times but that's more of a pro because it's good for business
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a very productive work place but a fun to see what goes on before an event happens. It's a fast past but rewarding at the end to see the progress.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a stand attendant who worked on different floors working a seasonal job. I went into a different shop everyday and worked alongside other employees, greeting, making, and selling food working with machines, and anything required to do like clean up or lifted and moved objects and merchandise.
Pro érvek
Employees worked together as a team and were all friendly
Kontra érvek
Long hours and almost never a break with all of the customers
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés