Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Toronto, ON

138 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 950 értékelés megtekintése
productive and collaborative workplace
The work place is full of positive coworkers and the managers respect everybody. The bad thing is we dont get enough hours as a part time and being afull time is out of question
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly environment to work in.
It's guaranteed that you will be starting your shift with a smile. Co workers and management team are extremely welcoming and friendly that it doesn' take long for new employees to blend in. It gets challenging because of the high volume of baseball fans or Monter Jam fans but it has alwauys been please serving our fans at the dome.
Fun place to work at
Co-Workers are friendly, Job Place is a fun Place to work at and get to see some of the events happening.
Free Breakfasts during the Jays season
Long Hours, no Benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cleaning staff works well together.
Sweeping, mopping floors in halls & classrooms.
Cleaning & disinfecting lavatories & washrooms.

I have a great relationship with the other members on my team & enjoy working with them.

I would like to have more responsibility, as lead custodian.
Free lunches
want more challenging work
1,0
more expectations less compensations
I learned just one thing at Aramark that there is no recognition for hard work and honesty.
Management is another name of politics and hypocrisy

The hardest part of the job is when you don't get any appreciation for your efforts but you'll be held for minor things.
vacation pay
steeling of time
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy entry-level temps startup job
Part time workday started at 11 AM earlier for kitchen staff and cashiers. Management was helpful and always stressed courtesy along with "front line first" customer service policy. My co-workers were very friendly, chatted and had their laughs with customers. I talked to the regulars. The most difficult part of the job was keeping up serving customer regulars because of their experience of past events at the cafeteria.They were more understanding at how the building was mapped out and, I managed to learn from them quickly.
Meal Plan
Temporary Shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and positive work environment
Friendly staff and environment, there is good security. I am able to gain good experience and knowledge.
I enjoy working to keep myself occupied, it is a very positive and bright environment.

Munkahelyi kultúra
A lovely place to work. There was always something to do and to learn. The co-workers was really great to work with.
Wonderful workplace
Working with many people and new skills to learn as a cook. The co-workers are friendly and there are many activities in the workplace.
special events
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive work, time pressured but very enjoyable to bake.
Fast face environment but attainable.I learned each day a technique to make my baking style.It is manageable once you aware of what people want.Everyone is cooperative.The hardest part is when someone call in sick and the replacement is not available.I enjoyed when is selling out.
free lunches
short hours shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun to work and with friendly co-workers
Serving customers with fast pace, how to deal and communicate well with the customers, they care for us, they are friendly and approachable, for me there is no hardest part of a job if you are enjoying what your doing, when there is a lot of customers and serve them with smile.
free lunch
Kontra érvek
they gave us long hours but sometimes if not busy they sent us home early
terrible management!!
Manager do not really care about employees! They tried to fill the most important position with temporary worker.
Pro érvek
good money in short time
not enough events
Flexible Working Hours
Enjoy the flexibility between life and work; co-worker are friendly
free parking
old office building
Munkahelyi kultúra
maintaining the quality of food and service
I have learned lot of things including customer service,maintaining quality of products,how to manage orders etc.
Improved the people skills and team work skill

Improved multi task skill

Enjoying the work as a team and hardest part is the handling difficult clients
free lunch, benefits
not flexible hours
1,0
tumbs down
Im an currently working with this company and this is not were i see my future. i am a strong independent woman who can work with a team and alone. the amount of disrespect and lack of communcation in this feild is poor(very)

I typical day includes getting orders ready, making sure they go out on time. working with the employes when their is an issue. Getting things ready for next day deliverys and placing stock.

My co-worker we work will with each other and understand each others needs, but we are all very unhappy with management.

The hardest part would be not growing in the company. i am a hard worker and need something that will keep me on my toes and allow me to see a future. this place does not allow that.

Most enjoyable part is sometimes being my own boss. i dont need someone to watch over me i know what im doing.
`
Fun place to work at.
Althoughworking here was a bit tough like any other job, it was all worth it by the end of the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A pleasant and fun place to work
Each morning I meet and greet coworkers and them prepare my work station to provide service to customers when they arrive. I interact with customers and most times I know exactly how they need their coffee. Coworkers and management provides a good atmosphere to work in. Customers are always pleasant. I love my job but its not the field of work that I can excel in.
free lunch
low salary
Early Mornongs
Open up at 6:00am ,supervise all baking off all pastries for the day, turn on all ovens and equipment. Prepare a aray of prepacked ready sell items, Cook daily specials as well as assist breakfast cook. Order, unpack and price all items, Vending machines.
free food for breaks
no time to take breaks
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés