Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Toronto, ON

138 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 936 értékelés megtekintése
productive and collaborative workplace
The work place is full of positive coworkers and the managers respect everybody. The bad thing is we dont get enough hours as a part time and being afull time is out of question
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to start career in the food service industry
A lot of options to advance as employee, high level of health and safety standards, adequate operational support, salaries are relatively low for entry level, but employee commitment is very strong
Cashier and Food Server
Working in the food industry can be very fast paced and stressful. Proper training allows for confident employees and a healthy work environment with little-to-no conflict.
2,0
office admin
liked the job, but they don't give enough hours but hire a lot of people to have for the back up. paying for benefits but you dont get any... didn't like new chef, as a fact many people resigned because of him; verbal harassment, discrespect.... and you can't do anything about it because many people scare of him and can't stand up for themselves.
HAVING FUN AT WORK
Work environment is good and very supportive managers. Very challenging work environment. Diverse culture. Employees are well trained.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and productive working environment
Job consists of serving food and beverages to customers for events held at the stadium. Great coworkers. Managers are very particular when it comes to safety.
Good learning experience
I had the opportunity to work in 2 roles at Aramark...new business development and supporting the top 250 clients with growth, retention and customer service. I learned a lot from both of these roles and have extensive knowledge of this industry and service industries in general. Would like to see more opportunity for growth however have not seen areas where I can advance at this time.
Arranging and orgernizing
. I am punctual,honest, fast learner, accurate, organized an effective team worker who can develop good working relationships with colleagues
employee discount: lunch
coffee & lunch break: 40 minutes
Munkahelyi kultúra
working for a brand name hotel
Ensured that corporate and Marriott hotel standards and policies are explained to
employees and implemented adequately/satisfactorily.

 Conducting regular training sessions with the assigned team in line with the

departmental SOP's

 Ensured timely set up of all Banquets' venues according to the service settings and

as outlined in the Banquet Event Orders

 Coordinated all menu proposals, presentations and buffet set-up with the

Executive Chef.

 Prepared duty schedules, ensuring efficient workforce are deployed at all times
Pro érvek
getting the expeience to work for a brans name hotel
Excellent work environment.
Great place to work with minimum supervision. There a 5 stations which always keeps you on your toes and up to date with the latest polices and procedures.
Pro érvek
Always something different to do at a daily basis.
Bartender
Typical day at work would be starting off by clocking in, then proceeding to my station. I would make sure my inventory and money were in order before the shift began. Once everything balanced out I would be ready to take customers and I proceeded to handle cash transactions for alcohol until cut off. Once cut off happened I would close up and do my end inventory counts and pay for all the product sold. Once all money and inventory balanced I would clock out and head home.
Pro érvek
Good money, Good friends to work with
Kontra érvek
Bad management, Poor organization and efficiency
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work was straight forward and productive.
Steady or busy at work.
Everything was organize and straight forward.

Workers are nice a polite.

Nothing was hard at all.

The work is productive and consistent.
Easy and productive
Fun fast paced workplace
Preparing and cutting products for salad bar. Setting up salad bar and replenishing products during peak times. Assisting in other food stations as needed. We were taught to use a new food waste program. I worked well with our management team by assisting them in covering for absent employees as well as covering for coworkers while on breaks. Keeping up with the fast pace of our location was difficult at times but it was also fun to get to work in various sections and interacting with our clients.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An excellent place for any Executive Chef to work. They provide you with all the tools and you take onus of all that you do.
I had a team put in place - they were the 'backbone' that I stood on. Coming in to work every day was a pleasure - knowing that whatever you have taught this staff will be put to use.

I would meet with all of them - sometimes separately - check on the previous days logs and records - check production sheets for the day - Check with Catering and their team to see that all is running smoothly. Touch base with the Sous Chef and the kitchen. Get behind the Ovens when necessary.

Working with all types of cultures and nationalities, it was not just interesting to work alongside them, it was really fun. We were unionized and the staff was really well tempered and dependable.

I learned a lot about management and people skills working with a diversified group.

The hardest part of the job would have to be when a reprimand was necessary. I would have to do a 'write-up' and an action for correction.

Praising the team for a job well done would have to be the best part of the job.
Pro érvek
Free Food on duty. Benefits. Pension plan. Growth and salary increments yearly.
Pay for Parking.
Great apportunity!
No questions ARAMARK had given me the opportunity to where I am today. They allow me to grow, learned, trained many aspects in the business. The only downside to this job is that seasonal closures
opportunity
Seasonal layoffs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable workplace for a fan of music.
Working at Molson Amphitheater for ten years was quiet the experience. Throughout the many years at Aramark there was many changes with management and employees. I felt very secure in my position and worked one-on-one with one of the supervisors for the majority of my stay within the company. The job was very simple itself; ensuring customers had the best experience possible. I really enjoyed serving customers and seeing them enjoy themselves while at a concert.
Pro érvek
Was able to hear some of my favourite bands while working.
Kontra érvek
Not always guaranteed a busy work night.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace in a great setting
Very fun job to do, selling alcohol to patrons and getting to interact with all sorts of people. While being able to listen and sometimes even view the concert live.
productive, challenging
a very busy work place, challenging to handle people that is on unionize environment. I enjoy because every single day of work is learnings
free meals
over time pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly environment and a lot of experiences gained for future jobs
Typical day
-We usually start in the evening around 3pm-4pm

-Go through a bag check when we clock in

-After signing in we are assigned tasks before the event starts

-During event we are to supply vendors and restaurants with goods that they run out of

-Towards ending of event we do a clean up of empty beer kegs on all levels of the stadium and a clean up of the warehouse

-After event we are to report to the manager and give an update of all tasks that were to be completed

-End of day sign out getting 6-8 hours of work depending on the event

What I've learned

-Protocols and procedures for receiving goods and equipment

-The responsibilities of preserving and storing food items including health and safety factors

-Communication is key when dealing with large quantities of goods that are served to customers on a daily basis, i.e. inventory, and requested goods from vendors and restaurants

-Well organized

-2 or 3 managers always on site in the warehouse

-3 or 4 managers on each level of the building to ensure that there is no miscommunication between the warehouse and the vendors

-Hours are very precise, tracked well and no one is ever short of a payment

-Payments are bi-weekly

Co-workers

-Very fun to be around

-Knowledgable of their job requirements and experienced in our responsibilities

-Safe and responsible regarding ARAMARK standards

Hardest part of the job

-Getting through heavy crowds of people with goods and equipment on busy event days without anyone getting hurt

Most enjoyable part of the job

-Doing our tasks alongside great
 - több...
Pro érvek
Discounted lunches and tickets, great co-workers, friendly management
Good customers
An average Kitchen job. Management could be better. Fellow employees are kind and fun to work with. Not sure if I would work in a kitchen setting again.
Lunches at discount
Kontra érvek
Standing for long amounts of time
Excellent health pkg
starting at 3am every morning baking and making sure the coffe stations and baked goods are all ready for that hungry crowd.
I have learned alot working here. from adding a bit more flare to my cooking and managing the staff and paper work.

Management was great at times

co-workers kept me going.

the hardest part with this job was trying to be someone i wasn't.

my most enjoyable part was going home.
nothing
not enough money
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés