Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Toronto, ON

137 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 886 értékelés megtekintése
productive and collaborative workplace
The work place is full of positive coworkers and the managers respect everybody. The bad thing is we dont get enough hours as a part time and being afull time is out of question
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work atmosphere, hard work felt worth it
Overall very nice place to work, and would recommend to others looking for a way into the food business. Another plus was working events for the company gave you experience in the food serving side of things and networking, a little, too.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
stress full place to work
long days not compensated. the only way to get any where is to sleep with management. they play favorites. no parking have to pay to park. lets union staff steal right in front on them an dont say anything
Productive work place
The hardest part of the job was not to make errors by counting the cash, or actually to have a good methodology to find the error when it happens and correct.
Munkahelyi kultúra
job for people who are absolutely desperate to find work fast
extremely high worker attrition due to lack of advancement and being exremely overworked. upper management only cares about making money. No real HR presence at all and absolutely no chance for RAISES
30 minute lunch bread
do not work here
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a very busy and competitive environment.
Aramark has a very busy and competitive environment. As a cashier, I have to prepare food as well as deal with the transaction. There are peak times where there will be large line up and as a cashier, it is my responsibility to finish the line as quick as possible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment, lots of fun, management are very understandable
awesome company to work for ive been here for 5 years now. I would absolutely reccomend to anyone looking to find some extra cash during baseball season!
Good Summer Job
I worked here in the summer of 2016 as a temp worker through a job agency. I was assigned some minor tasks, such as a concessions stand attendant, and condiments stand attendant. Overall I found it to be a good first job for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
rewarding and high energy environment to work and progress
Good Job - i would recommend to a friend if intrested. Very limited work life balance however , Great management . Left only to dvance career.Good place to start.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its Fun place to work at Aramark.
My review is it a good place to work at the management is friendly you work as a team and help each other out and the client are really nice to work for.
Great culture
everyone is very supportive and nice. good work life balance, very few working long hours except for one or two days during month end. rotational experiences are possible.
1,0
Soul Killer
Terrible on-boarding process. There is on-line training but it doesn't pertain to actual job. If you are having trouble with one of the systems in place you will need to call 1-800 numbers and be on hold for most of the day. Many of the systems they have in place are enormous time and energy wasters. Prepare for a lot of unnecessary and redundant office work.
As a manager is it almost impossible to deal with difficult employees. They are so worried about someone taking legal action that you will suffer with the same "bad seed" for ever despite due diligence and following all company protocol. My staff used to joke that they could do anything and not get fired. If you're passionate about making a difference where you work, don't work here. You'll be frustrated to tears.

Oh....and the benefits are lousy!
Great company
Amazing company to work for . I would recommend it to anyone who’s trying to advance their career . The staff and the managers are friendly and helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A busy autonomous environment allowing changes and improvements
Had the opportunity to improve processes and help to drive revenue. A lot of opportunity to connect with folks in the industry. Supportive of volunteerism and community events.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rewarding place to work lots of things to.learn great management nothing really bad to nice perks good food free donuts on Sunday always busy lots of walking
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
50/50 cooking and filling out paperwork about fridge temperatures, HACCP logs and waste logs
The company feeds on people who have been indoctrinated into believing that there is no work outside of Aramark. If you kiss enough butt, continue to do things that don't make any sense in the real world but are "by the book" you too can one day become a manager or regional manager who makes far less than market average.

Day to day is spent scrambling due to short staffing and seeing your coworkers tears as they have more and more work lumped onto them as the manager on duty is busy on the phone talking high school musical drama with the next sucker up the chain. Hiring manager seeks new Canadians with limited English so that they will accept PT rather than FT (less $, benefits and guaranteed hours) not knowing any better.

Their entire margin in food services is at the cost of quality of food and the quality of life granted by the small wages paid to the entry level workers. Aramark has refined exploitation down to an absolute science.
Good employer
Aramark is very good well-known food catering company that looks out for its employees. Perfect pay, benefits and free food. I also get to move up there.
Fun work place
The hours weren't the best, but there is job security. Where I was placed, there wasn't much room for career advancement. It's a good place to start but ultimately not suitable for a long term career choice.
Reliable work
Aramark has many different aces where the place staff. Working with them at the stadium for the past 6 years has been interesting. I have seen management change and grow in many ways. The shifts are flexible at my location so tou get hours especially if you can work until the end of season. The pay started off fine because it was above minimum, it is slowly being caught up to. Overall it is a neat environment to work in and they do train you.
Flexible hours
Management sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly staff but management lacks communication with workers
I liked my job until just recently. The company is moving to a new building and my position will most likely be eliminated. I was given no warning of this before their big announcement and then they preceded to cut my hours and pay to a point I have no choice but to seek employment elsewhere. I have felt all along that the support and training were very sparse and lacking. Most times I am left to figure things out for myself unless I specifically ask for help because I just don't understand something.
Pro érvek
good friendly people to work with
Kontra érvek
little to no support, training or meetings to keep staff informed
2,0
It was okay
Managers were always arguing with each other and would also argue and make a big scene with the supervisors in front of the customers. There were many complaints to HR from the employees because of the managers.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Make you over work with no break
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés