Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Toronto, ON

131 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 316 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment, lots of fun, management are very understandable
Vendor Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2020, január 4.
awesome company to work for ive been here for 5 years now. I would absolutely reccomend to anyone looking to find some extra cash during baseball season!
Munkahelyi kultúra
rewarding and high energy environment to work and progress
Cash Office Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2019, december 24.
Good Job - i would recommend to a friend if intrested. Very limited work life balance however , Great management . Left only to dvance career.Good place to start.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its Fun place to work at Aramark.
Mailroom Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2019, december 18.
My review is it a good place to work at the management is friendly you work as a team and help each other out and the client are really nice to work for.
Great culture
Financial Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2019, december 15.
everyone is very supportive and nice. good work life balance, very few working long hours except for one or two days during month end. rotational experiences are possible.
1,0
Soul Killer
Chef/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2019, december 7.
Terrible on-boarding process. There is on-line training but it doesn't pertain to actual job. If you are having trouble with one of the systems in place you will need to call 1-800 numbers and be on hold for most of the day. Many of the systems they have in place are enormous time and energy wasters. Prepare for a lot of unnecessary and redundant office work.
As a manager is it almost impossible to deal with difficult employees. They are so worried about someone taking legal action that you will suffer with the same "bad seed" for ever despite due diligence and following all company protocol. My staff used to joke that they could do anything and not get fired. If you're passionate about making a difference where you work, don't work here. You'll be frustrated to tears.
Oh....and the benefits are lousy!
Great company
First Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2019, december 4.
Amazing company to work for . I would recommend it to anyone who’s trying to advance their career . The staff and the managers are friendly and helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A busy autonomous environment allowing changes and improvements
Senior Director Finance, Systems & Controls (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2019, november 8.
Had the opportunity to improve processes and help to drive revenue. A lot of opportunity to connect with folks in the industry. Supportive of volunteerism and community events.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Event Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2019, október 28.
Rewarding place to work lots of things to.learn great management nothing really bad to nice perks good food free donuts on Sunday always busy lots of walking
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
50/50 cooking and filling out paperwork about fridge temperatures, HACCP logs and waste logs
Sous Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2019, október 4.
The company feeds on people who have been indoctrinated into believing that there is no work outside of Aramark. If you kiss enough butt, continue to do things that don't make any sense in the real world but are "by the book" you too can one day become a manager or regional manager who makes far less than market average.

Day to day is spent scrambling due to short staffing and seeing your coworkers tears as they have more and more work lumped onto them as the manager on duty is busy on the phone talking high school musical drama with the next sucker up the chain. Hiring manager seeks new Canadians with limited English so that they will accept PT rather than FT (less $, benefits and guaranteed hours) not knowing any better.

Their entire margin in food services is at the cost of quality of food and the quality of life granted by the small wages paid to the entry level workers. Aramark has refined exploitation down to an absolute science.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Good employer
Dishwasher/Kitchen Helper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2019, augusztus 25.
Aramark is very good well-known food catering company that looks out for its employees. Perfect pay, benefits and free food. I also get to move up there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Fun work place
GENERAL LABOURER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2019, augusztus 24.
The hours weren't the best, but there is job security. Where I was placed, there wasn't much room for career advancement. It's a good place to start but ultimately not suitable for a long term career choice.
Reliable work
Stand Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2019, július 7.
Aramark has many different aces where the place staff. Working with them at the stadium for the past 6 years has been interesting. I have seen management change and grow in many ways. The shifts are flexible at my location so tou get hours especially if you can work until the end of season. The pay started off fine because it was above minimum, it is slowly being caught up to. Overall it is a neat environment to work in and they do train you.
Flexible hours
Management sometimes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly staff but management lacks communication with workers
Chef Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2019, július 1.
I liked my job until just recently. The company is moving to a new building and my position will most likely be eliminated. I was given no warning of this before their big announcement and then they preceded to cut my hours and pay to a point I have no choice but to seek employment elsewhere. I have felt all along that the support and training were very sparse and lacking. Most times I am left to figure things out for myself unless I specifically ask for help because I just don't understand something.
Pro érvek
good friendly people to work with
Kontra érvek
little to no support, training or meetings to keep staff informed
2,0
It was okay
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2019, május 7.
Managers were always arguing with each other and would also argue and make a big scene with the supervisors in front of the customers. There were many complaints to HR from the employees because of the managers.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Make you over work with no break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
productive
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2019, május 4.
Aramark is a productive place they are always working the people are great and they are all easy to get along with. My mother works there. When i did volunteering with them i had a positive expierence
1,0
Positive workplace, horrible Managers
Runner (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2019, április 23.
Aramark has far to many employees and fails to give anyone a reasonable amount of hours. The Manager I worked for had trouble remembering me everytime we spoke.
Lunch, Good people.
Kontra érvek
Bad Management, Lack of hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good rapport relationship between the employee and the employer
Custodial services (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2019, április 22.
I dont have any issues in working with pople in a fast pace,I'm willing to earned and willing to work with other people in that way I gain more knowledge
Pro érvek
During break time willing to interact with other to be more productive
Kontra érvek
Know worries in working long hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Fun place to work
Beer Server (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2019, április 2.
Pros: Energetic place to work. Very fast paced. Meet lots of interesting people. Flexible hours. Good seasonal job.

Cons: Management is not always consistent.
It Was Long Ago, But It Was An Experience
Stand Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2019, március 31.
This was my first job and I had no car, so the commute was long, but this seasonal job was perfect for a student who studied during winter and spring, and had free-time during the summer. It's good for the short-term. You meet all kinds of customers so you learn how to connect and problem solve in different ways to help most of them if not all of them. I don't remember it being perfect in its management, but it was good enough for me at the time. (This was at the Rogers Centre, by the way)
Pro érvek
Got to hear some artists perform while at work, like Beyonce
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place for a seasonal job
Part-Time Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2019, március 27.
-Having a stadium fill with screaming fans
-Don't take time for granted
-Consistent
-Very multi-culture
-Going into work sick knowing I won't have full energy
-Seeing the smile on guest/customer faces as the walked away
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van