Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Thunder Bay, ON

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Thunder Bay, ON18 értékelés
18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 470 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun working with co-workers. Everyone was helpful and of great help. From training to handling the shop all alone is all fun. Thank you for all the great time.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I went for an interview for another position, they pressured me to take the porter job, because they needed someone to fill that position. The job was insane amount of work for one person working on two sides of the restaurant. After a month working there I saw what was really going on there, I saw the assistant chef harassing the team lead and attacking her, saying I’m going to get you fired in front of me and all the customers in the restaurant. After that the assistant chef was cruel to me, because I saw her doing something illegal and inappropriate. Then came in a unstable lady that was another team lead or something and she was always rude, commenting something offensive to me and one day I got sick and she went nuts saying I don’t sick and she just started talking about rank and she couldn’t keep it to herself, she yelled right in front of the customers. Then she reported me saying nothing but nonsense about me. All of this was rediculous and all the staff ate it up and decided to just scream at me totally insane junk about charging me $15 dollars for lunches, it was all one sided and it was the accountant that was screaming at me and after that I wanted to see that crazy lady that started this and tell her that I didn’t agree to her fantasy and that she shouldn’t have done that and after I said that she went nuts calling me names and screaming, then she ran off leaving me to do her work. Then, the next day they call my mother to tell her I’ve been laid off. We don’t even have the same phone number. They called my mom to Harare’s me and my moms phone number is only - több...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working there everybody was amazing and helped me get situated there and really showed me the ropes which i got the hang of everything pretty quickly. I originally got hired as a dishwasher but they had me mostly in the serving area helping out and being able to interact with customers and help out upfront on the registers i had a great time there they also had very good food and you got a free lunch it was great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working at the residence cafeteria and have a great time. I have learnt quite a lot. Coworkers are really good. I felt included immediately. Very helpful people.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
always friendly people around.
good multicultural work place with lot of opportunities.

hardest part of job is when meeting the goals and practicing all small things which are important , but actually which they aren't.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun quick pace job to be at, customers were sometimes tough but always ended up being happy when their order was made fast yet correct. Steady work scheulde was also a great perk.
free lunch
flight delays
Munkahelyi kultúra
For a student is a good place to work, they have different job options and provide you with flexible schedules. They provide you with the government required trainings.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Because they have so many options for places to work, you can acquire a wide range of skills, from making pizzas, to catering a wedding. This is another place that the employees all have a very friendly, close relationship.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Though Aramark employees at the Lakehead University may face layoff twice a year ( once in for Christmas holidays and the other for the summer, may to september. ) The working staff are a good bunch, many working veterans of over 20 years experience in the field.

All i had to do is ask and help was given, freely and without hassle.

Kitchen mangers are stern and can seem overly concerned but their position demands such from them. They are good managers and offer their employees many advancement opportunities .
Hours, Pay, Benefits and vacation
Micro-management, seasonal layoff
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
the airport location is poorly run. the manager would schedule me for 10 then ask why i wasnt at work for 9. the kitchen is poorly kept and cleaning is done once in a blue moon. almost all dishes would pile up untill the closing staff would have to do them at the end of the night. All in all i would never recommend anyone to work there.
working longer than scheduled
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Aramark as a student is amazing, because the company knows that a student's first priority is school. They will make adjustments to your schedule based on your availability, they are forgiving if something happens (such as illness or an emergency), and they're extremely welcoming.

A day in the life of an employee at Aramark means that I am always welcome. My coworkers, including members of management, are kind, approachable, and respectful. We have a strong team dynamic, and there is not a day that we aren't smiling.

There are always opportunities to get extra shifts and hours, especially if someone calls in sick. You are also able to be cross-trained for the multiple job positions available on campus. There is also some opportunity, depending on how busy the summer will be, to have shifts over the summer.

Aramark also allows for the Work to Learn Program offered at Lakehead University, which makes it an even better opportunity for students.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over all Aramark is a great franchise to work for. I learnt that in the past, events like the Olympics, they were the Hosts, providing all the meals for the athletes and for their families and their management.
Free beverages
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a normal paced job but slow at times. I learned theres' always something to do when the day gets slow. I management was great there I always felt welcomed anytime i came to work. The co workers were easy to get along with. Hardest part of the job was it ended too soon because the students were done their exams and school was out during the summer. Best part of the job is the friendly enviroment!
Pro érvek
Good people, free supper, good workspace
Kontra érvek
Sow paced, little hours, was there temporary
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked for Aramark for 13 years and have a close working relationship with management and coworkers and really enjoy our customers.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I worked for Aramark it was okay to start off with, but then it turned bad when I was transfered into the kitchen as a short order cook.
meeting new people
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was the best job and employer I've ever had.

Sadly the Corrections division in Ontario's contract expired.

All Ontario Corrections staff for Aramark were laid off.

Miss this job.

Andre Bisallon was an excellent District Manager.

Would gladly work for this company again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was hired on the spot, oppertunities for advancement, relatively easy to pick up shifts

unionized- cant really negotiate for yourself as a worker, it is sometimes problematic to take breaks due to work load, fellow employees refuse to do more work than what they have to. union dues are high. poor treatment of part time employees (student employees too), by managers and fulltime employees,
Pro érvek
meals are included at little deduction from paycheck
Kontra érvek
hardest job i have ever had
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is very great. They are all really nice people and make sure you feel comfortable, welcome, and safe at work.

The most enjoyable part is providing for people and helping them.