Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Ottawa, ON

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Ottawa, ON64 értékelés
64 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 266 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience there was awesome but cut short due to Covid outbreak. Hours are long and you need to be available for all scheduled events. So there is sometimes required OT.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company management is good and it is big company and they have a lot of employees but still it's good specially for the new comers it is good opportunity for training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lame head office direction. More paper work then cooking. Prison culture. Labour shortage. Only concerned with profits. People objectified and reified.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with different people, I enjoy to work with a dynamic team.
There I learned how to work as teamwork; how to resolve problems with a team. The management was good and encouraging everyone to grow, to improve our daily tasks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
typical day at work was generally good
the work environment was good

our problem was finding enough labor and having the right time to train them so they are ready to work
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Minimum wage,food expensive,no variety,overworked you work double,not even appreciated,,every man for himself,really wouldn't recommend it to anyone,
Pro érvek
Convient, easy to get to quickly
Kontra érvek
Minimum wage, selfish staff, everyone has an ego, self righteous
Munkahelyi kultúra
Personally, I would like to say about my wonderful experience with ARAMARK its really a great organization to start a splendid career, a fully professional environment, career growth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Professional working environment,management is cooperative and supportive.fully involved with employees benefits towards their growth.friendly & peaceful workplace environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its an amazing experience and you get to meet many great people and students. Team very helpful and supportive. All managers will to train and provide enough training material.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some managers are great, some are a nightmare. The employee 1-800 HR line is useless for reporting any incidents regarding management. Hours are usually Mon-Fri days and the benefits package is decent (no glasses, min dental, great pharmacare). Usually do not recieve appropriate training for the job. Yearly raises are only 2% and often with-held if minimum wage rises, ect....or if the manager doesn't bother to ask for it. 5 paid sick days which is a plus....if your manager provides them to you without a fight. Training for employees needs to be better enforced and management training needs to be provided to new managers and old ones that never received it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the worst work environments I've ever been exposed to...

It's one of those toxic corporate kitchens where mgmt & the union are constantly trying to get one over on each other, and the laborers get caught in between. The pay rate is slightly higher than norm at higher positions, but with all the fees you pay for your uniforms, meal plan (which only includes the cheapest food available), union dues, and bare bones benefits, you won't notice it.

There's two levels of mgmt - hourly & salaried. The former either don't care, or are constantly losing their minds from having obsene amounts of menial work dumped on them by salaried "chefs" who spend their days sitting in offices writing emails.

If you're an hourly laborer, you'll spend your days getting shuffled around by lazy, disorganized managers who are only interested in riding you to their next vacation.
Pro érvek
I honestly tried, but couldn't come up with any.
Kontra érvek
An utterly unethical corporation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly work environment. i really do love working and they gonna give you a good training as well i enjoy alot thing. the hardest part of job is not on the work itself its how you handle and enjoy the work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been working at the CTC ( Canadian Tire Center ) since my freshman year and have loved every minute there. It has thought me how to work in a team environment and be independent in the workplace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It can be overwhelming to come to work everyday if everyone is disappointed with their job. Work/life balance seems next to none and depending on department the management is really struggling. Lot's of really great hard working people at this company, it's just in some deep need of training and reorganizing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Major cutbacks have occurred over the last 8 years that I have been a part time employee. The quality of work has decreased, the perks have altogether disappeared and it seems that this trend will only continue in the future.
Pro érvek
Half priced discount on staff meals
Kontra érvek
Used to be free staff meals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started working here 2016 at first i thought it will be hard but then I became addicted to this job, they have an amazing and respectful managers with equality and perspective, people with vision I learned a lot while working here and it inspires me more and more each day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As this was a job in the food industry it was good for what it was unfortunately there was no chance for advancement or change for me and that is what caused me to leave
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Aramark was a good place to learn the ropes about a first job. I learned a lot about customer service, handling money, and such. I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a small hourly workload or for a first job.

Downside was since it is such a huge company, I felt pretty small and on my own. I was only ever paid minimum wage.
few shifts, cool experience
Kontra érvek
few shifts, a lot of work for little pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
j'ai adoré travailler pour cette compagnie. J'adore la restauration
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in the large kitchen is always chaotic and different characters of employees. Management somewhat knew what they're doing and union rules and expectations are always come into place.
free lunches
Kontra érvek
not a lot of hours due to seniority
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good kitchen to work in buffet style lots of great opportunities to learn. A good way to develop customer service skills as well. You have many options here.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés