Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Kanata, ON

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 382 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No complaints. Workers were nice and on task. Breaks were allotted properly. Work flow went well. Everything went as one would expect. It was fine working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best places i have worked. Aramark Sports and Entertainment team at Canadian Tire Centre. Continue to outshine the competition in this city

Always room for growth and advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Aramark kept me very busy. I like to work and be busy while at work and this opportunity allowed for this. I enjoyed meeting people, working in a fast paced environment and was knows as the "go to person' when extra work needed to be done
well organized
Kontra érvek
didn't always considered raised concerns for health and safety
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job with Aramark meant that I was a cook and cashier at the Canadian Tire Centre, where I would be responsible for cooking food for over 100 customers in the span of a 20 minute intermission. The job was highly stressful and I may very much credit my abilities to cope with extreme magnitudes of stress to my time spent in this position. The concession stand/restaurant which I worked in was packed with some of the greatest people I have ever met in my life and they made the job fun and, ultimately, enjoyable. The management was tremendous, the workplace was hot but as would be expected with stoves and fryers at maximum setting for hours on end.
free dinner, amazing staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Canadian tire centre was a lot of fun because of the team I had working with me never making it a dull moment and everyone is always making are everyone got what they need it feels good to know you have a team that works together
Free lunches
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They hire anyone, so when they are searching for workers, it is very easy to get into it. Most managers don't actually care about their workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked at Aramark for 11 years and love going to work. It is a fun atmosphere and everyone is very helpful. The hardest part of the job is sometimes getting out late (early in the morning) and having to get up the next morning for my second P/T job.
Pro érvek
Free food - every year we have a team building outing
The odd late late night
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Aramark Canada at Canadian Tire Center has been the best experience I've had working in a Guest Service environment. The Guests are happy, the staff is happy, everyone has fun working. It's a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoy working for aramark, it's a great bunch of people, who just love servings guests
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés