Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Edmonton, AB

109 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 588 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fast pace but good team work
early start meet lots of people from different back rounds very diverse but everyone pulls the team together. The hardest part is there is not enough people to do all the task at hand.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Single person or short term work
Fair but worked event at rogers place. Inconsistent hours, hard to count on a given income. Between 2 to 6 shifts per week depending on concerts and hockey schedual.
Great Company
Just be you and work hard and the rewards come. And your hard work is noticed and you get feed back which is awesome. The staff are great teachers, the company may seem very strict but is shows in the employees and management that its worth the rules being followed and that you go by company standards.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun workplace especially when they have a concert
it is a great environment especially for students, friendly people and management is very understanding. They sell decent food in the crew room for only $5.
Great Company
Learned so much working for this company. Really grew as a person and as a Chef. Worked under an amazing Chef/Mentor who taught me
So much and took the time to teach and really push me to challenge myself. Will never forget that part of my Life or the people, Chefs/co-workers I met along the way. Would go back in a heart beat.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Ok
It’s an ok ish place.. maybe it was just the head honchos but they weren’t very friendly

Nothing fancy.. multi facet company.. not one I would go back too
Loved wrking for Aramark
Was a great place to work.Great staff .
Great hours.

Learned a lot.Would recomend this company..

Please check out a job there.

I totally enjoyed working there.Very good training and organized.
Aramark
Management is great, coworkers are awesome. The interview process was in a group setting with about 4+ other candidates and 1 interviewer. Working with the company is great I really enjoy it.
Poor
Poor management
Poor environment

Heavy working and heavy lifting

Not respect for staffs and the only thinks they care just saving the money

Really sorry for Canada to let growth this company
N/a
Fast paced
Always on your feet

Customer oriented

Fun and energetic enviroment

Made me feel like my co workers are like family considering how much time we spend together during hockey season.

Almost need another job to secure living and making sure bills are paid on time, but overall ive been working there since they opened and I would never quit.

The hardest part of the job is trying to follow protocol and ensuring the safety of patrons and being able to tell when enough is enough for any intoxicated person in the facilities.
excelent
everyone is friendly.
safe location.

managed well.

safety oriented company.

happy workplace.
Big Bullies
This company staffs the biggest bunch of corporate slave drivers. The lower management team feels the sting of corporate neglect. They offer little support for their smaller locations, and then heavily criticize and discipline during annual visits. Combined with the low pay and the feeling that you will never amount to a higher position or pay leaves you anxious and angry at the end of a work day.
Free pop
Kontra érvek
Low pay, rude management, lack of managerial support
Cleaner
Since I start work with Aramark I learn a lot of things communicate with co-workers, manager, supervisor with the other stuff and also some co-workers are very experienced workers so I learn from them a lot... I'm hard worker!
Munkahelyi kultúra
hard work and a lot of walking
the job is easy to do but just a lot of constant movement. Its highly organized so the jib is comfortable not just for veteran employees but also fo the newly employed
Great work Experience
It was great! They took me in as a beginner having no work experience in the kitchen, employees were very hard working and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to work with them.
Cooking for love
I enjoyed being a member of the Aramark team. There are many different sites to work at and the ability to use your creative skills is encouraged. All in all, an ace of an employer.
Free food, coffee
Kontra érvek
Summer and winter layoffs.
very good company
I used to work in the refreshment line of business and there were only 15-20 people at our location so it was pretty good. you do not deal with a lot of people and the work environment is peaceful.
Alright
I am quite happy with the schedule flexibility but that might just be in my location with my manager. But that's all there is to it. The bosses above my manager clearly put pressure on her and in turn gets passed to us in the form of extra work.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, Pay is decent for what you do.
Kontra érvek
What your job description says doesn't exactly match what you do.
Could use Cultural Diversity training for their Management Staff
This company should be growing with the work related issues that appear in the media. Workplace culture should consist of different race ethnicities.
Staff lunches were good
Kontra érvek
Long hours after concerts were an issue for employees who depended on public transit
Isolated place of environment
Very physically demanding and high paced job in a camp job. I could not keep up to the pace and I grew depressed working in an isolated job site. At that point I was severely depressed and was suicidal. I left the job sector and applied for AISH.
Pro érvek
Free room and board while working
Kontra érvek
Very high paced and little training.
productive and fun workplace
There is always busy but fun. We learn every day about our customers and how make them feel home. The supervisor and team leader were always there to support us. Great team.
Cheap lunches
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés