Aramark Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 12 272 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Good First Job
Subway Sandwich Artist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, CA2018, július 7.
This was my first job and it was what I expected. The job itself wasn't too bad, sometimes was even fun. I enjoyed my time with my coworkers and getting to know everyone. Management can be all over the place sometimes and that can spill into the work environment. Was a part-time employee so didn't get any paid time off and you accrue 1 paid hour of sick leave after working 30 hours! Not a lot of mobility to move up other than to maybe a supervisor.
Free Lunch
No movement up
Munkahelyi kultúra
i wish i could give this no stars.
Floor technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, július 7.
There should really be a no star option this place is terrible to work for the managment is the worst ive ever had to work for they have a extremly high turn over rate they hire temps to fill in that don't do anything but complain they pay minimum wage and there's no hours unless you work for the day shift which is almost impossible to even get on.
Mamagent was terrible
Lead Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, MS2018, július 7.
Typical work day was coming in to work and watching the supervisor pick on an employee. He would ask the employee to perform a task and then yell at him for not being at his register! The pay was ok but the lack on hours made the pay irrelevant. It started out as a great job but as time went on, the manager became messy and loved to start rumors and keep up mess between staff. There's no room for advancement. I'm glad I left...
Most of the staff
Kontra érvek
No positive feedback for a job well done. Encore cards were being used by the manager.
Enviornment is great
Runner (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX 770542018, július 7.
Aramark is a great place to work and meet new people. I have learned a lot from everyone there. They are an hands on company. The management are always willing to hear my ideas and value my work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like being worked to death and not appreciated then ok, if not move on
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  n/a2018, július 6.
one of the worst companies I have ever worked for. They work you into the ground with barely any benefits and its all about who you know and who you blow there. Even if your the best at your job it doesnt matter they will still hire friends and family over you or give promotions the same way
cant think of any
Kontra érvek
alot! to many to mention
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the place to work if you have a lot of hands on food service experience.
Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Narragansett, RI2018, július 6.
Positions with Aramark are very tedious and analytical. There is a good amount of paper shuffling and redundant paperwork that takes away from the impact a manager could have in actual operations.
Pro érvek
Hours were good. Followed school calendar.
Salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Basically a good company.
OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nogales, AZ2018, július 6.
You have to be there to understand this is a company where you have to learn to work with the friend of the boss or you will be fired. They do not care if you are not performing anyhow you have documented all the requests for support.
Pro érvek
You are allowed to implement your own program while you follow the company rules.
Kontra érvek
Boss close their eyes to their friend mismanagement of the company.
Overall bad experience
District Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Thomasville, GA2018, július 6.
Aramark is always going up on the prices on the small local accounts and can’t ever get the products to the customers. National accounts the give stuff away to them and hit the local accounts with 4 to 5 price increases
Great pay
Busy and Productive
Accounts Payable Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, július 6.
Aramark is a busy place to work if you're in the Accounts Payable department. We have hundreds of paper invoices that we handle daily and these invoices are not scanned in the system. We alternate opening up the mail and giving it to the appropriate AP rep by letter.
Pay and benefits
can be very stressful
Hours changeing
Hostess/ trayline (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2018, július 6.
If the job would have kept the hours that they used to closed my pay would be better and I would not have to striggle so much to live and take care of my child.
Management was good
Kontra érvek
Need more pay and better hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Really Good place to work
MULTI-UNIT FOOD SERVICE DIRECTOR/DISTRICT SSL (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pennsylvania2018, július 6.
Typical day starts at 0500 and ends around 3 pm. Days vary depending on the day but usually conducts paper work in the early morning, prepare food from 8-10 and work food line form 11-1230 and end day with paperwork and cash receiving and auditing
nice place to work for
Supervisor C-Club (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, július 5.
Was a supervisor for 3 years and It was ok to work for this company. The pay could of been more with my background. But I would work for them again and send them employees to seek work through them.
Undermines All Lower-Level Employees
Intern for Groundskeeping in Higher Education (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, július 5.
I accepted a position for a summer internship with this company, thinking it would advance my career in Facilities Management, and that I could potentially be offered a full-time job after graduation. Needless to say, not only was I not offered a full-time position from Aramark, after graduation, I was flat-out rejected one, based on a performance metric that my supervisor had submitted without my prior consent (which had I worked two weeks extra, instead of just ten, which was the minimal requirement, I would have otherwise known in my exit-interview).
For such reasons, my rejection email came to me as an abrupt surprise when I had just started my senior year at Temple University (one of the many Pennsylvania-wide universities through which Aramark had a professional networking co-op agreement, that had basically offered me an internship position, as well as potentially a full-time entry-level job, as a recent Temple graduate). Therefore, not only did I now lack any promise of a job offer; but I also now lacked the right professional connections to link me to the job I so desire, with the exception of no other than a select few professors, an unreliable alumni network, and a supervisor I ended up having at another job who might not know anybody I have thus reached out to, in the past two years, since the job I ended up wanting within my field isn't necessarily related to his department in groundskeeping. More of what I want to do now that I have shadowed at a hotel abroad (if it weren't for that opportunity, I still would have no idea what to do with my life), involves maintenance
  több... at an operations level. I also enjoy space management, but I probably do not have the right amount of experience for that.
With the aforementioned knowledge, it is of my consent to not only discourage people from seeking an internship let alone a job offer with Aramark but to also elaborate on how they consistently treat their lower-level employees and interns like dirt (when they're not patronizing them with senseless incentives and social media communities) as well as continuously pigeonhole their employees into roles that only require certain skill-sets (hence further lack of professional growth).
  kevesebb
Pro érvek
The only good thing about this company is the food they serve at their staff cafeteria, in spite of being overpriced.
Kontra érvek
Not only is their cafeteria food overpriced, all the food they serve at any public venue which they serve is overpriced (I have never in my life, before realizing my chicken tenders came from Aramark, have had to pay at least $7 for a platter of chicken fingers, or up to $15 for a platter of chicken fingers and french fries)
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun & fast paced place to work
Cook/Baker/Marche' Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pikeville, KY2018, július 5.
A typical day would be clocking in to work and checking the menu that our executive chef would produce. Then gathering the necessary food ingredients to prepare the meal. Then we would use the recipe to prepare the food. When it was time, we would set the food line and serve the students and staff. We would clean as we go and clean up at the end of the shift. The management was helpful to any questions that arose. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with. They were a great group of men and women.
free meal, short breaks every 2 hours, free uniforms
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
High pace environment
CLOSING LEAD STARBUCKS BARISTA (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2018, július 5.
Lots of different tasks to complete as a lead hand. Partners are pretty fun to work with. Short staff at times. Management sometimes lack of attention.
fine
Front Line Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  dublin 72018, július 5.
it is exactly what i said in title. just fine. I think i want more than just fine. the job is enjoyable and can be challenging at times . the hardest part of the job was i found no support at times.
good hours
no support if need
Terrible
Kitchen Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  England2018, július 4.
Almost a year of working with them on the promise of a contract I still have not received one and when I question the manager they simply say it’s nothing to do with them.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Extremely poor management, favouritism, lack of information, boss is never around, working for peanuts
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work to clean and provide service.
Environmental Services (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hamilton, NJ2018, július 4.
I work to clean and provide adequate service for the patients that come in and out of the hospital. They come here to get better and we do our best to my sure they are in a clean environment.
ok place to work for
Mars Morning Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2018, július 4.
cook and clean prep food management sucks workplace awesome the hardest part of the job is dealing with management dealing with the consumer and knowing they eat well
Pro érvek
you can learn new skills
management
good place to work
Operations Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hamilton, ON2018, július 3.
got to meet new people
learned organizational skills
scheduling
learned what to look for when hiring
long hours.
very busy; keeps you on your feet.
free lunches
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van