Aramark Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 16 403 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable work environment with agreeable management
Cashier/Barista (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2020, január 20.
I enjoyed my time working for this company. I worked at a location that was on the campus of the school I was attending at the time. Being a student I had no interest in advancing to management.
Pro érvek
College environment, ease of operation
No advancement or benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work while enjoying various events
Suite Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2020, január 20.
Team work is very highly promoted and achieved here. It is a "family" work atmosphere and built many long lasting relationships with staff and customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Trucks are not maintained properly
Route Sales Representative (RSR) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2020, január 20.
Had me driving a truck with a cut off exhaust, breathing diesel exhaust all day. Watched the mechanics cut a dive bar off of a truck, was told to shut up when I said they were a legal requirement.9 trucks with unrepaired broken glass. We're instructed not to use vehicle inspection forms but to tell mechanics directly so there was no paper trail.
High Energy and Focused Environment
Kitchen Staff/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Emmitsburg, MD2020, január 20.
Working for this company was pretty fun. As a beginning college student, this job, if done properly, will help a student learn and understand time management. This is not something u can take lightly, however, as not paying attention to the schedule can hurt your reputation overall. It's hard trying to be in class and make it to your shift when both are scheduled for the same time. This job requires intense concentration and scheduling, as someone trying to get through school classes is in desperate need of organizational skills. This job was enjoyable, and I would definitely do it again.
Management is not great
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  CSU2020, január 20.
I would probably enjoy this job more if I did not have management that lets harassment and such happen. HR was even called about the harassment, and they did nothing about it. That is the main problem of working with this company. At least that is the main problem at the location I work at right now.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is an okay place to work
Housekeeper (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rome, GA2020, január 20.
I don't see myself retiring from here. I want to make more money to provide for my kids. I want benefits that won't break me to the point where I have to borrow money just to go to the doctor. The dental and vision is affordable but the health insurance will break you to the point that you won't have a check to pay your bills.
Union base
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phillip Morris2020, január 20.
The people enjoy my different foods such as cakes,soups,fryed chicken etc .My co workers are cool and treat one another as family.Aramark is a good place to work for but need to train their management staff better.I love the company they linked me to for 7 years I've cooked there and I enjoy going to work.
Enjoy being a cook.
No growth
productive and fun workplace
Grill Chef (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Thunder Bay, ON2020, január 19.
Loved working there everybody was amazing and helped me get situated there and really showed me the ropes which i got the hang of everything pretty quickly. I originally got hired as a dishwasher but they had me mostly in the serving area helping out and being able to interact with customers and help out upfront on the registers i had a great time there they also had very good food and you got a free lunch it was great.
I just love cooking
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rodney fresh foods2020, január 19.
I worked a flexible schedule 6 days a week. Sometimes I do omlets in the morning, and stir fry for lunch and we have different meals for dinner, and a theme meal once a week. which it can vary from steak to salmon and barbeque pulled pork. I prep and cook for about 1,000 students per meal period....
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management needs more conection with employers
Route sales Representatives (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paramount, CA2020, január 19.
It was good when I first started, gradually mngt changing it was a revolving door at time I had no mngt till the position was filled with no experien
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have a strict but fair work enviroment
Warehouse Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2020, január 19.
I did forklift and plat jack. I also loaded and unloaded the concession stands. I also did the cleaning of the warehouse and also did some shipping and receiving.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was calm, cool & collective.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  High Point, NC2020, január 19.
I really liked it, I met a lot of people and learned a lot of new skills. I’m happy to have been employed there. The managers are well trained and often seem joyful about there position.
EVS Management is Terrible
Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2020, január 19.
If you want to constantly look over your shoulder to count the number of knives in your back, this is the place for you. Working for Aramark was eye opening to me as a young man at how people can use position of power to push personal agendas and radical racial beliefs.
Job Security. Dirt and germs are not going anywhere
Management on all levels
It's fun and easy
Dishwasher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Presque Isle, ME2020, január 19.
I do love the experience because I was given the opportunity to go from washing dishes to becoming another chef, even though it was part of my work study at Northern Maine Community College.
works with your schedule
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, GA2020, január 19.
I would highly recommend this job because the benefits and times are very good especially if you go to school they work with your class schedule and there are various places where you can work under aramark.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really liked working for Aramark.
Coustodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  NRG- Houston Tx.2020, január 19.
I really enjoyed going to work, but the manger I had wasn't fair. Some days he would let me work 8 hours or more and some days he comes in looking like he was mad. And whenever that happen he takes his problems out on other peoples. There was a time that he calls me and tell me to come to work and when I get their he sends me back home. I haven worked since August. He's letting everyone work but me.
2,0
Okay place
Food Service Worker/Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beloit, WI2020, január 19.
Supervisor who trained me was rude and mean. She made me have a panic attack while at work. They need to pay more honestly. The school staff think they can talk to you any kind of way and you get in trouble/removed for it. Felt due to my race I was treated differently.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They dont pay their employees up to their quality of work.
accounting clerk at the Pekin Community High School (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pekin, IL2020, január 19.
When you have manager(s) let people come in and clock in and then go and sit in the bosses office and talk for over an hour and the decide to go to work and then because they are running behind to prepare the food and ask for help. That is an issue. Then when you have people that take longer then 15 minute breaks and take a half an hour and get paid for. Emplyees that dont wear hair nets also
Horrible management
Sous Chef (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2020, január 19.
I’ve worked for this company over a year. I’ve never seen 1 raise when asked about it, they say it’s not in the budget. It’s not in the budget because management has NO CLUE what they’re doing!!!!! Over ordering and over producing would eliminate a lot of over spending.
The pros- the hours are great!
Fast-paced, level entry job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kamloops, BC2020, január 18.
Very fast-paced. Low pay. Got breaks. Stressful trying to get meals out in a timely fashion as everyone is in a rush. Working with students from around the world.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van