Aramark Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 10 348 értékelés megmutatása
workplace culture
Porter & Receiver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2017, december 3.
co-workers were easy to get along. Once you know your daily routine, it's easy to get thru the day. Just some lifting of heavy items to stock up and documentations.
yes, free lunch.
so much dishes to do.
Proactive
Assistant Controller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2017, december 3.
A typical day was recording the receipts from the day before. I also oversaw payroll and accounts payable. The hardest part of the job was getting other managers to turn their reportes in. The most enjoyable part of the job was free tickets to A's and Raiders games.
Aramark has good benefits
FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 3.
There have been four managers in the three years and three months I've spent. I did not really ever get a raise until I made it a priority to ask for and convince my current manager that I needed better compensation. The benefits are great, but, if you don't want to relocate, it's difficult to advance without knowing someone.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Salary not high enough to live a full, balanced life
Poorly Compensated
Hospitality Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2017, december 3.
I am paid 6500usd lower than my value in the market. Aramark makes no efforts in holding on to valuable employees. Poor management strategies. Good work personal life balance.
life of a nfl cook
cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2017, december 2.
a fast paced job the every minute of the day you are working, from sandwiches to salads you go go go, filling hot boxes to pushing them to the suites its a fast paced life
lot of work
seasonal
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't let the stress overwhelm you
Student Manager - Catering (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bellingham, WA2017, december 2.
Catering can be stressful
Make sure you go over your pulls before leaving as getting to where you are going with little time to set up doesn't leave much time for error.
Pro érvek
Free lunch if they rememeber
Unpredictable hours
Mala
Analista de nóminas (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monterrey, N. L.2017, december 2.
La empresa tiene mala organizacion. Los jefes son intolerantes con el personal y te corren a los 3 meses, no permitiendo culminar la curva de aprendizaje.
aguinaldo de 21 dias
intolerancia
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of cooperation from some
Subways Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, GA2017, december 2.
I did two positions at Aramark.
The first was utility. I would have to wash dishes and help out teammates. Sometimes my teammates would cause more problems than simple work flows. There was also a lack of assistance with the dishwasher and usually would get stuck doing a ton of dishes alone.

The second was subways. The team here was better and more reliable with getting the job done. Occasionally some team members would not show up for work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want job security, Bypass this place!!
Route Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Connecticut2017, december 2.
Basically the people doing the hardest work get the lowest pay, little or no training, and a general "You are just a Number" attitude. No chance for advancement, Tiny, no, minuscule annual raises,and too many chiefs and not enough Indians. Middle management sits on their ever increasing duffs staring at a computer screen while RSR's are out handling deliveries and customer complaints. At these Behemoth corporations everybody is expendable so going the extra mile is useless because nobody who has any say ever hears about it .
It's a job
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Management does not care
Dietary Aide (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Monica, CA2017, december 1.
Managers did not care about the employees. we were often told by our boss we were at the bottom of the totem pole. and any talk the nurses or doctors gave us we have to suck it up and take. No matter how they treated us. management would never be on our side.
Coming to management with problems going on was h*** on earth. nothing would get done to correct any issues going on.
my fellow co workers were messy and greedy. Always talking behind your back and running to managers to snitch on each other about every little thing. The best way i could describe this job (dietary Aide) is like a terrible run down Highschool.
I don't recommend it. and the pay was really terrible for the amount of work you had to do!
Pro érvek
free food, lunch discount, food, food, food.
Kontra érvek
Terrible pay, rude staff, insensitive managers, terrible uniform.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just had to find a new job
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2017, december 1.
Nice place to work at for a part time job nice co workers and some mangers are fair but some mangers are unfair and the unit sucks but it teached me how to work good in warehouses and the equipment that comes in a warehouse
Pro érvek
Long breaks and free lunch
Benefits, manager problems
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was ok. definitely not a great experience
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2017, december 1.
flexible with school needs
low information front line associates
constant call-ins and people missing work
high turnover rate
good benefits
minimal training/support
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
hours, co-workers
A good place to work
Maintenance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 1.
Easy going environment. Enjoyable people for the most part. This position provided excellent opportunities to advance as well as a union that serves you well. Fast paced which required pinpoint execution.
Good Company to work for
Manager of Environmental Services (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Barrington, IL2017, december 1.
Good company to work for. All information that you will need is all on-line.Training and all the tools that you will need to perform your job is all on line.
fun workplace
Cashier/Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  RTP, NC2017, november 30.
Aramark has a professional friendly atmosphere, everyone is a team player and we are all like family.my time spent in the kitchen/FOH I've learned how to organize and manage time .as well s meet and take care of my customers.
Pro érvek
free lunch, paid holidays, monday thru friday weekends off
earlyhours, management plays favoritesCashier/Barista/FOH
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very loving family safe environment wonderful place to work with different type of people and very flexible with school work and personal life it wi
Food Server/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem North Carolina2017, november 30.
I enjoy working for Aramark they're very flexible it's just a little things that needs to come up we need to get paid a little more we have good benefits
Holiday turkeys
Kontra érvek
Need to be paid more on brakes if we are full-time employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
productive and fun venture
Regional Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Juan, PR2017, november 30.
Very good company in the manner of people friendly and great benefits. There was a problem being that things in Puerto Rico did not run the same as in the states
I enjoyed my job.
Assistant Director Retail/Catering (Volt alkalmazott) –  Georgia2017, november 30.
My job was Management. In most jobs it is what you make it to be. There were some good days, there were some bad days but overall I love my job and my employees. I only left because Aramark Left otherwise I would still be there working. I love my Holiday breaks and my summer breaks.
Meals were free
Kontra érvek
healthcare was good, lunch or dinner was sometimes on the run but you did have a chance to eat.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very relaxed and chill work place
Food Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, november 30.
A day at work was very fast paced, but it was normal. Everybody knew what needed to be done and did their job. My stand lead was very helpful and she kept everyone on one accord.
Fun place to work
Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bushkill, PA2017, november 30.
I worked at bushkill falls as a guest services worker and it was a lot of fun. I would definitely wrk for Aramark again if I get the chance.
Even though the pay was not so great.
Fun