Aramark Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 11 754 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark puts the correction division last
Kitchen Supervisor bcso (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hamilton, OH2018, május 21.
Aramark puts the correction division last. Never relying on the little people the little people do the footwork for upper management that is not recognized
Great learning experience
Environmental Services Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, május 21.
I had the opportunity to manage a start up healthcare account. There were obvious challenges but that was only an opportunity to improve. I learned how to effectively manage a team and gained experience with customer service.
challenging
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, pride in what you do, always something to do
Head Custodian (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holly Springs, GA2018, május 21.
Our day starts cleaning the cafe after all lunches are done, this is putting tables up mopping, sweeping and running a floor machine. We clean around 120 classrooms and offices a night. We have 8 stairwells and many halls to clean nightly. We work 1:30 pm till 10:00 pm with overtime available each weekend. Taking out lots of trash from lunchroom, classrooms and bathrooms . I help clean over 13 sets of bathrooms daily, interacting with Teachers and Office staff. Daily running of machines, laundry, restocking, deliveries and running a 6 person crew. I do daily safety briefs and a variety of paperwork like keeping inventory. Summer work includes moving furniture, square scrubbing, stripping of floors, and waxing the school. I enjoy helping my school stay and look clean for the well being of the children, I also enjoy working with wonderful teachers and Admin . Hardest part is I never have enough people to get the job done each night, lots of turn over, a lot of walking, lifting, bending summer work extra hard with moving of furniture . Getting others to care as much as I do and to have that attention to detail is a difficult job.
Good entry level jobs
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, május 21.
Aramark, depending on the location of the company, has great entry level food service jobs at some college campuses and other large venues such as stadiums. Customers are always great to interact with.
I love working for Aramark
Food Service Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, május 21.
I love working for Aramark. I have learned so many things and would recommend the company to anyone looking for a job in the food service industry. I have had the pleasure of learning to organize and set up catering events.I have had training as a bartender for large and small events. I have even had the pleasure of working with some amazing people from all different backgrounds. I have even had one on one training from several great s chefs in preparing food for large parties such as designing fruit platters, pastries trays and stay of other foods from many diverse cultures which is a wonderful thing I love about working for Aramark.
Terrible culture and management
Production Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burr Ridge, IL2018, május 21.
Think long and hard about the amount of hours you want to put in versus the pay they are offering before ever accepting a job here. They will tell you it will only be 9 hours a day or whatever, just double that number. Whatever it is. If you plan on taking a salaried position with this company, just don't. Management is constantly taking on new initiatives that they only get halfway done and shift focus. IT is the worst I have ever dealt with. On top of all that, the company will just straight lie to your face to get you to stay as long as they possibly can. They do not care in any way about their employees.
Productive and great workplace
Reciever/Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, május 21.
A typical day at work is basically fun and a learning experience. I learned how to communicate, check items,and use different tools. The management is excellent. The workplace is clean and a great place to work.The hardest part of the job is working by yourself unloading trucks,stocking,cleaning and doing paper work.The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people, and the events.
free lunch
healthcare
very unhealthy working atmosphere
Food Service Supervisor, Madison County Jail (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, NE2018, május 20.
My immediate supervisor always called in so the cooks under her would have to come in to work with no notice. There was never enough supplies and food tho make the required recipes. I would never work for this company ever again.
Kontra érvek
Lack of supervisor lack of food for meals no raises no benefits
Aramark General Manager
General Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chillicothe, OH2018, május 20.
Aramark is an excellent company to work for if you have an absolute desire to work, the expectation of salary hours has slowly increased and I now find myself working more, and not seeing my family. The pay is decent, the benefits are great. Training is always a down-fall, but Aramark is working very hard in improving in all areas of training. The support staff is excellent, but the problem is getting more staffing. Our line of business is hard to employ staff for, and this causes constant conflict with schedules, and avoiding overtime. Once Aramark reaches a decent staffing level in this line of business, everything will move much smoother.
Salary, Benefits
Hours
Work day
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indiana, PA2018, május 20.
I go into the food court and am bombarded with many customers, we seemed to always be short staffed. Instead of doing my rounds, or being placed on one of the lines, I would run to four different locations trying to get their lines down.
Pro érvek
Free food, breaks, nice people
Kontra érvek
Long hours, interferes with school
Fun place to work.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, május 20.
Fun place to work but not any benefits or PTO time only temporary position. Only available during the year when college students are in session. But my overall time spent at the company was fun.
great place
Housekeeping (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD 212302018, május 19.
easy going place with a good atmosphere and people. you can get offers to advance within the company. of course every where has there bad apples. the hard part was the hrs and also wanting to join in on the fun.
food
bad apples
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
The O's
Prep Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, május 19.
Working for Aramark meant I was working at Camden Yards which was awesome! I didn't mind running a grill because it was busy and fun. Customers were usually very nice and I was left to my thing. Managers were not really present unless you needed something so you had to be self-sufficient. The only down side was since it was only game days I was needed the pay was not steady.
Relaxed atmosphere, fun environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced making the workday seem shorter
Customer Service Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, május 19.
A ramark is a great place to work. Friendly, hard working employees. There is minimum mandatory overtime but 40 hours is almost a guarantee. I would work for the company again.
Always get 40 hours
No type of retirement other than 401k
working with the people
Maintenance Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Decatur, AL2018, május 18.
there is a lot of good people to work with. very fast pace to keep the equipment running. there is always something different everyday to do it makes the day go by fast
Not Not Not Good
Café Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bruno, CA2018, május 18.
Aramark was probably one of the worst working experiences I've ever had. My account manager was completely clueless and eventually lost the account altogether.
Good place to learn
Lead Student Floor Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maryville, MO2018, május 18.
I started off at this job as a student line worker and then was promoted shortly to a supervisor position. The managers that run the floor are amazing and taught me so much about management. Great Place. The only thing is the pay for part time or student workers.
belle environnement
Terrebonne, QC (Volt alkalmazott) –  Terrebonne, QC2018, május 18.
tres belle experienece jai beaucoup aimer travailler la bas
repas gratuiss
Kontra érvek
pas de pause quand tu est a la cafeteria de lecole
Oh God...
Bar Back and Food Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018, május 18.
This job was quite the unfortunate circumstance of something that could have been greater than what it was. I enjoyed the people I worked with but the job itself was awful. Long hours and not equal compensation because bartenders took more than what the workers got.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun Enjoyable environment, people are friendly
Food & Beverage Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2018, május 18.
Overall great place to work, the Environment is very friendly and benefits are amazing. However, running into issues with some of the members of management can be extremely difficult for the employee because the employees job satisfaction isnt always taken into account or even cared for.
Pro érvek
great working environment, and several benefits are offered
Rude customers & management
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van