Aramark Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 10 383 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Does not have employees interest in mind
Quality Assurance Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Linthicum, MD2017, december 11.
The attitude towards the employees was detrimental as it decreased the overall morale of the group as well as treated as if they were expendable thus, creating an astronomical turnover rate.
Vacation Days
Payment of Employees
Aramark
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, december 11.
Working concession stands for Aramark was not a fun experience. We always had issues because our managers were not present most of the time, we did not receive appropriate training, and managers lacked training, management and financial skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a friendly work place.
Food Runner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, december 11.
I remember working long hours. I love sports so I had a good time. I learned about the different wines. The food was faboulos and the customers was very nice!
Aramark Uniform Services
Service Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hammond, LA2017, december 11.
Typical Day at work: Deliver clean linens/uniforms & pickup dirty linens and uniforms.
-If you work out of a depot: You are always shorted on product to deliver to customers. It is frowned upon to credit even if customer is not delivered product. Depending on route, you will be easily working 60-75 hours/week on commission (not hourly). Work is actually dirty but tolerable if hours were decreased. Expected to make all stops regardless of route location or problems. Their is not backup for route drivers. Management changes faster than I can change my underwear. You will serve a lot of national food chains and businesses. Solutions to problems are met with resistance by management.
Management, hours, business ethics
Munkahelyi kultúra
It can be fun if there was more communication and open minded management
Warehouse Manager/Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Franklin, WI2017, december 11.
Needs better pay for the the work that you do and more open to suggestions kind of management. There should be less yelling and more discussions about new things.
Good employee's
Bad management
great company
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, december 11.
Aramark was on contract with Harris county district. My position was dissolved as soon as the contract was completed...if the company had a available position at another location I would still work for this company
Munkahelyi kultúra
great experience working at this job
Housekeeping (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2017, december 11.
I like working here lot of great ppl I met the work was great learned a lot learned something new all the time. job keep you busy I love jobs like that the people was really nice and really showed me how to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for janitors, terrible for management.
Housekeeping Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warren, MI2017, december 11.
No real support from management in the front office. New management is very unprofessional. They don't give raises to the supervisors. Under paid and supported
Munkahelyi kultúra
Buen ambiente de trabajo.
Camarera de barra (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  A Coruña, A Coruña2017, december 11.
No hay ningún inconveniente en este empleo, pagan el salario acordado y cuentan contigo para cualquier momento.
Buen salario.
Kontra érvek
No tengo ningún inconveniente.
It was ok
Housekeeping (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2017, december 10.
I liked working here but the manager used be a pain instead of her letting u do your work she used to nit pick it was very frustrating but I always thought about my kids when I was at work to keep me sane
Munkahelyi kultúra
it's a good job but the salary is bad
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2017, december 10.
the job it's good and practic, I learned to driver, I enjoyed to work with the company. the managers were nice and demanding, I had to do it my job very well and fast, because I had to drive 20 cars minimum per day.
Good if you're desperate
Stand Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2017, december 10.
It's hard, long work at U of Toledo with Aramark, you'll be working Football and Basketball games and a few other events. The management is very poor. Pay is also very poor. Only work here if you haven't much of another choice.
Security
Kontra érvek
Management, hours, pay, job culture is very lacking
Basic work
Sorter/Production Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN2017, december 10.
Low pay for the job itself in all positions, not worth the working condition with no advancements, season conditions are bad. No a/c in the factory at all.
Nice place to work
Duty Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Castlebar, County Mayo2017, december 10.
great people to work with and to work for. it is a very busy environment and fast paced. helps you to learn new skills and develop them. always lots of courses available to upskill yourself
Munkahelyi kultúra
great monetary incentives during the summer months
Inside Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, december 10.
Aramark Parks & Destinations division is doing a great job as an employer. I love the location in central phoenix right next to Camelback lakes. Fun fast paced environment.
4 days 10 hrs shifts available
Part Time Only
Audit Consultant, Sales Tax Audit Team (Contract) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, december 9.
Was a part time consultant here. Good team, fun environment. Not too stressful. Could have used better data organization, though, as that would have made the job easier.
Fast paced and fun its the Royals Stadium
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2017, december 9.
It's faced paced you meet new people you get we have contest for the most sells on certain items and receive rewards and gift cards also if we pass inspections.Sometimes the fans/ customers are a little unruly due to intoxication but if you know how to deal with people like I do always polite but stern, its a piece of cake. I love the ladies I work with, I love my regular customers that come every year and I have built some great relationships if you can deal and love people this would be a great job, it's a few areas in the workplace that needs to be worked on but we are union and do have union reps that we address those concerns with.
Pro érvek
We do get lunch before we work and breakfast if its a day game.
Breaks are reasonable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
El empleo es bueno tiene buen ambiente laboral buenos jefes
auxiliar de casino (Volt alkalmazott) –  Empresa good year2017, december 9.
Me gusta tienen flexibilidad de horarios los jefes son flexibles un grato ambiente laboral buen trato hacia las personas y es muy bueno
Tenemos 1hora de colacion y la da la misma empresa la colacion
Kontra érvek
Algunas supervisoras son muy pesadas
One of my best jobs
S2L Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2017, december 8.
My day consisted on helping what ever area needed it, from the deli to catering to the bakery to the office. I bounced around and did whatever work was available. The people were very friendly and inviting, the management was very supportive and helpful. It was the first job where I felt respected and valued it was overall a great experience.
Great management
Bus Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denali National Park and Preserve, AK2017, december 8.
Great team, enjoyable coworkers. It was a union position and located in a national park, so the company had to work closely with those entities to ensure employees were treated fairly and had an acceptable work environment.

Átfogó minősítés