Aramark Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 16 426 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Grato ambiente, bebidas y cafes gratis
ayudante de cocina (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santiago de Chile, Región Metropolitana2020, január 27.
Exlente en servicio de alimentacion (gerencia coca cola hotel marriott), comida gourmet
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark can do better serving the employees
Food Service Worker/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisiana2020, január 27.
Employees deserved more paid and increase on vacation tome. Should be good aid for when they are off. The hours should not be cut. It is hard for a person to make it on the pay and hours that given at Aramark.
The real deal
Safety Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2020, január 26.
There is room to grow depending on the department, however it is very easy to get stuck in a role. Much of your success depends on office politics and networking.
N/a
Cashier/ Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA 319072020, január 26.
It is a very great place to work and friendly. Everyone is nice and they just instill in you to make Co workers and customers feel at home. Would highly recommend it to anyone
Munkahelyi kultúra
job for people who are absolutely desperate to find work fast
Quality control (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2020, január 26.
extremely high worker attrition due to lack of advancement and being exremely overworked. upper management only cares about making money. No real HR presence at all and absolutely no chance for RAISES
Pro érvek
30 minute lunch bread
Kontra érvek
do not work here
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a very busy and competitive environment.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2020, január 26.
Aramark has a very busy and competitive environment. As a cashier, I have to prepare food as well as deal with the transaction. There are peak times where there will be large line up and as a cashier, it is my responsibility to finish the line as quick as possible.
Disappointing
Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2020, január 26.
Worked for company mant years Started off great and worked with some great people That all changed with change of CEO. They don’t screen people like other companies and the ones who don’t do their job are the ones who are promoted. You are not paid fairly and they don’t value you My only regret was coming back when I left in the first place
Think before you aply
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2020, január 26.
My mom worked for Aramark for 10 years in the kitchen at CCDC, new owners took over and they fired my mom in 2 months. And my mom was a very good employee, don't work for this company. There management is terrible
Recommend
Maintenance Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2020, január 25.
I would never recommend this company. They expect a lot from their employees but don’t want to compensate them for their work. Poor Poor management. You can never complete your task for the day because you’ll have to multitask serval job. They hire you for Evansville but they expect for you to travel up & down the highway without being paid for it. Wrong!!! Tried to Force free labor up on their employees
Don’t walk RUN!
Nutrition Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2020, január 25.
Don’t think your friends with your coworkers. They will gossip about you only a few feet away from you. Management had no backbone they were just there for nothing.
Very low pay
Inmate Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richland County, OH2020, január 25.
Management was very bad hours very no support from any body never felt safe very low pay and very long hours the worst company I have ever worked for I would not recommend this company to anyone
Tasks
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richardson, TX2020, január 25.
Some employees barely have anything to do while other employees are required to do multiple different tasks that should be handled by everyone. One or two employees are made to do numerous tasks that should be divided equally among everyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good comoany to work for
Facility Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2020, január 25.
No leadership
Environment is loud, dirty, small, confining and not business friendly
Installments take too long
Products and service is subpar
No true advancement opportunities
Competing against other Aramark sales Representatives
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
New challenges and great learning opportunities.
Food Production Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2020, január 25.
My role as Production Supervisor has been rewarding overall. I've really enjoyed the experience of being a leader to depend upon. Though trying to get the most out of my team has been challenging at times, we overcome by making a difference and bring success.
Good place to work!
Housekeeper (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westminster, MD2020, január 25.
Nice atmosphere and good management to keep you working strong and happily.

Management is helpful. I learned about cleaning and cooking. Coworkers are nice. Hardest part of job is securing overtime weekends. Most enjoyable part is that it's peaceful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When you work at Aramark pt. time, you have to pay for parking which takes a big chunk out of your pay.
Cashier/Customer Serivce (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2020, január 25.
It was pretty good. I really liked my co-workers. The position kept me busy, but I had to pay for parking for a part-time job. That just about took my pay check. If Aramark wants to keep good quality people who has the company at heart, they need to pay them more to accomodate for parking and other necessities one acquires on job. If I had to go to the office, I had to drive; thus taking the risk of being towed. Parking is a real problem. Otherwise, the job was fine.
Poor leadership
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winchester, VA2020, január 24.
In the Winchester through Warren areas, Aramark Custodial Services lacks good leadership. It makes up for it by secretly hiring the friends and family members of it's current employees. Alot of nepotism and you cannot report it up the chain of command. The minute you begin reporting your concerns, you are quickly dealt with!
Sweat Shop
Director, IT Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2020, január 24.
They will work you until you drop and then ask for more. No I am not kidding or over exaggerating. Worked 36 hours straight slept for 8 hours and then had to work another 36 hours straight. My team worked 60-70 hours every week and when I talked to senior leadership about it the response was always the same, "We all have to do what we have to do." Those who pushed back were the ones who were shown the door during the regularly scheduled annual layoffs. I still have friends who work there but I have no idea why.
They underbid on events and then trick folks to work those events for free. Go to the Super Bowl, see the Pope, just a few of the events that they sent salaried employees to not telling these folks that they will work morning to night and not see one play of the game or a stitch of the Pope.
My supervisor laughed in my face when I asked about annual goals. "One goal, save the company money by working harder." Not all areas of the company are this way but the environment that I was in was exactly like that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Running a 100 miles an hour with no real purpose and no appreciation.
Human Resources Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2020, január 24.
Managed and led the HR Department. Antiquated systems, forced the need to be innovative and creative in order to do the job with excellence.
The culture is built around management caring more about it's image than the reality of it's workforce moral.
The hardest part of the job is feeling hopeless and knowing decisions were not based on facts. Over the years, Aramark did not care about it's greatest assets (people) any longer. The headlines and articles are true.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the team that supported me.
Was an experience.
Supervisor/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marion, OH2020, január 24.
Aramark corrections was a very big experience in my life. It taught me a lot about food, and inmates all at the same time. I really appreciate the experience.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van