Aramark Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 10 391 értékelés megmutatása
Gutes Arbeitsklima
Küchenhilfe (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hannover2017, november 23.
Die Aramark GmbH ist ein guter Arbeitgeber. Allerdings sind die Chancen auf eine Vollzeitstelle gering. So blieb es mir nur übrig als Teilzeitkraft von 11:00-15:30 zu arbeiten.
Kostenloses Mittagessen
Keine Vollzeiteinstellung
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Auxiliar de limpieza (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valladolid, Valladolid2017, november 23.
Es una buena empresa. Hay buen ambiente de trabajo. Los encargados son agradables
jornada corta
sueldo bajo
Overnight Food Service Worker
Overnight Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alliston, ON2017, november 22.
A lot of work, Time management a must. Lots of repetitive movement. Not enough staff to accommodate the need of production in the establishment. Management needs work.
$2 meal plan
Overnight shift
fun place to be
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2017, november 22.
it's been one of the easiest jobs and fun jobs I've had. a great place for young people. a lot of hours. a week full of hours the next week you get off.
easy money
some managers are rude
Ambiente muy tenso
auxiliar de aseo (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temuco2017, november 21.
Mala comunicación entre él equipo pero muy buenas supervisoras....siempre mantenían él orden.
Productive.
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grapevine, TX2017, november 21.
Productive it is a good place to work. It is a fairly workplace. Many training and great benefits. Aramark gives you chances to demonstrate processional manners.
The worst
Kitchen supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida2017, november 21.
This is the worst job I have ever had despair treatment and discriminating Health protocol is very poor majority of procedures that you would follow in a kitchen are not being followed
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot from the people I worked with
Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owings Mills, MD2017, november 21.
I began washing dishes there and moved my way up to Prep Cook . Management was great but company didn't pay well . The most enjoyable part of job was serving the customers . They were great people .
Pro érvek
great people to work with
The pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
terrible workplace with unethical practice put in place daily
Route Sales Representative/Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2017, november 21.
do not work here. you will make 65,000+ a year but you will never see your family, and you will constantly be put into scenarios where you must compromise your ethics for the sake of making money for a poorly run and greedy company who cares nothing about its employees or customers and only about the bottom line.
Pro érvek
earnings is the only pro.
Kontra érvek
poor management is an unerstatement, unethical practices are forced on rsr's
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management plus lack on incentives leads to bad enviornment
Project Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burbank, CA2017, november 21.
I've heard from multiple employees it feels like a dark cloud is hovering over the place. Management doesn't have a guide in place, they micromanage to an extreme degree and seem to look for you to make mistakes.
There is also almost no training, they threw me out there with no training and then when mistakes would come up because of the lack of training they would blame it on me. There was also clear favoritism and management would pay for lunch for some employees on the team but not all. One of the worst examples was also when a coworker and I were working late to catch up on work, and then management told us it was not expected of us. A few months later they're then asking us to stay late.
Bad Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
you are all alone aramark will not do what best or whats right for the employee
Coordinator/Cook Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH 454172017, november 21.
The company its self seemed awesome I keep holding on just for the company and all the possibilities it seem to have. The directors just was not good management and so much favoritism and cut throat people.
Pro érvek
hours to work are there, because of the turn over, insurance
Kontra érvek
to much standing got to have good shoes, management sorry and no one has your back
Enjoyable Culture
General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2017, november 21.
Like most places, it is the people that you work with that make the difference. If you are willing to work hard, put in the hours and sacrifice a little bit, then there are plenty of opportunity for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A rushed and mechanized work environment
New Accounts/Billing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, november 21.
A typical day would consist of balancing daily route billing. Routes generally had mistakes that we were required to fix even though it was the route drives responsibility. Correcting any errors made by district managers, route sales and shared services was expected. There were no SOP's to follow and the employees were not trained in their respective positions. If there was a good part of the job it was the interaction with the different people at the different offices.
Pro érvek
Good interaction with managers and coworkers.
No SOP's
Entry Level sales role
Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, november 20.
Typical day included 40-50 cold calls, B2B prospecting, presenting the service to companies/small businesses in hopes they would be mad enough with their current provider to then switch to Aramark. If they did switch, the goal was to have everything align with service/install team so they could actually get their product within a reasonable time period (and have it correct). If new business did not install correctly within a certain timeframe, or audit the same as when you signed it up, commission was reduced or not paid out.
I would recommend this job to someone that wants hunter sales experience because Essentials Training actually does a great job at teaching people to sell and sell well. The company is not as large as they are by chance. My particular Market Center needed tons and tons of work to steer the ship back on course.
Pro érvek
Opportunity to advance if you're open to moving
Kontra érvek
Low salary with annual commission restructuring
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dynamic environment where your communication, sales, and customer service skills are utilized on a constant basis.
Lead Cashier, Stocker, Inventory (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC and Rochester, NY2017, november 20.
A great Food Service job where the ins and outs of the field are learned and practiced. An easy-going environment with friendly co-workers. It is often a fast-paced environment where dialogue is exchanged between handfuls of parties. Speed, respect, and professionalism is required, as directed by the WEST practice.
Being accountable/in charge of yourself, 30 minute breaks, allotted meals
Kontra érvek
Long hours on your feet, Tedious cleaning
Typically good place
Distribution/Stockroom Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, november 20.
Overall great place. I learned a great deal about the uniform business. The management was great but a little misleading in some ways. The hardest part was hearing negativity about the company from employess.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok. To work when you have all your supplies
Housekeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2017, november 20.
Job was easy, work was steady lot of going up and down on elevators in the Nelson clinic.7floors by myself.bathroom s etc. On Sat. And Sun. Patient rooms cleaning.
Working by myself.
Not enough help
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
aramark
Cook/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Americus, GA2017, november 20.
this job was basically easy , yuou have great employees . at this job I was required to cook and serve sometime worked at the cashier . you is paid 7.25 and hour which is minimum wage and is a great job to start with if you are attending college .
Its ok
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrisonburg, VA2017, november 20.
Ok job but I'd like more opportunities. They need more benefits for their employees and more opportunities for advancement and lay raises. Job duties are okay but should get paid more for the job at task
Good coworkers
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Naperville, IL2017, november 20.
Had fun while I was there. The pay was just too low compared to the work that you did. The staff at the middle school I worked at were very friendly and most appreciated the work that we did.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés