Aramark Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 12 272 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
fun job
Prep/Dishwasher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rock Hill, SC2018, június 24.
The coworkers and management is great to work for. They do not pressure you to get things done quickly. I enjoy my hours and when school is out for the summer I can get unemployment benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, június 24.
When I was working there it felt like the place was falling apart. They went through a lot of managers who seemed like they have never worked in a kitchen before. I would not recommend anyone ever work there
no comment
Banquet Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, június 24.
I worked here during their peak season and I didn't like the fact that they told me that I was going to be working fulltime, but I was never given fulltime hours.
Terrible
Prep Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlottesville, VA2018, június 23.
Worked at Argo Tea. No training, poor management, disorganized, unnecessary arguments, lazy workers, HR guy hits on supervisor and they become sexting buddies. Need I say more
Pro érvek
Off for summer and winter
Kontra érvek
What to do when you are off for months with little to no pay
Fun productive place
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ruston, LA2018, június 23.
It was good ... I had fun most of the time. I really enjoyed working there. The pay was okay. It wasn't great but it was fine. The employees were more friendly than the supervisors.
Employee meal
Kontra érvek
Limited employee meals on the menu
Long Crazy work Hours
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Long Island City, NY2018, június 23.
Working for a place where we are open 24/7 365, and not fully staffed can be really hard on the management team. We don't get the support we need from our senior leadership, and I don't blame them I blame the company/ their bosses.
A rewarding career path
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, június 23.
Living in an growing big city like Houston is gonna have it's pros and cons on a career in a company like Aramark such as
PROS: Good medical benefits (in a medical driven city), A great place to make friends (tons of people in Houston), and a good family oriented environment at Aramark (everyone seemed to care about everyone personally).
CONS: Paygrade is a landlord's best friend (If you not making at least $12/hr highly unlikely to live good in Houston), Transportation in a big city is horrible (Traffic to work is a bust around shift times), Break times are horrible though at Aramark (numerous times its was 15-30 minutes lucky if you got 30 because of the open consumer hubs you work in).
Other than that I loved working for Aramark in Houston.
Pro érvek
Medical benefits, Working hours daily, Family oriented.
Kontra érvek
Living arrangements, Transportation, Short breaks.
Fast Paced
Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, június 23.
the most enjoyable part of my job is meeting and socializing with new interesting people.

there is no hard part i enjoy what i am doing it beats staying at home doing nothing.

the Job is not all bad for most part.
Meeting new Friends
Kontra érvek
Breaks are not long enough
Prep breakfast and lunch
Prep Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, június 23.
Prep breakfast and lunch and took food temps every 2 hours and i learned what food temps should be. Tha job was pretty easy so nothing was reallly hard.
Quick-paced.
Machine Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, június 22.
Quick-paced, expectations on productivity are high. Obviously some people have such good skills to perform the task of embroidery. I apparently do not !
Work Life Blanace
Location Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2018, június 22.
Work Life Balance, is one of the greatest things this company provides. There is very few places in the "food industry" that can provide the work life balance that Aramark does.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and interesting place to work.
Payroll Lead Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, június 22.
A typical day at work could began with a meeting that will guide an individual through their work day. Most days an employee can can work at their own pace.
An amazing company
General Help Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ottawa, ON2018, június 22.
I started working here 2016 at first i thought it will be hard but then I became addicted to this job, they have an amazing and respectful managers with equality and perspective, people with vision I learned a lot while working here and it inspires me more and more each day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Good Steady Position
Senior Lead Club Bartender (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, június 22.
Serving upscale customers in a very busy atmosphere. Good friendly staff that all get along well together. Meet many nice people who appreciate good, old fashioned, friendly service.
great
Catering Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, június 22.
Its a nice company to work for,an average of 8 hours per day.The management is awesome and anybody will always long to work with them.Would recomend the company to other people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Catering company at my university
Bloomfield ave Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hartford, CT2018, június 21.
Working at aramark was interesting because i got a look at the behind the scenes of the university. I got to meet many recognized officials. Catering with aramark was a beneficial experience.
Great job
Cook 2 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Centennial, CO2018, június 21.
Great place to work, fun, friendly and professional. Professional demeanor is key. Customer service oriented, team oriented. Organization, time management.
ARAMARK contract
Director of Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, június 21.
With a new family member. I was always worried about the time ARAMARK would hold the current contract. Two years after I left. They lost the contract.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working at for the company
Custodial service worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2018, június 21.
While working for the company, it was a great company to be apart of , i really appreciated the managers that understood if at any time that was needed to be away from the job place. There was times that I really enjoyed my job there was never a dull moment being around others that enjoy their job just like you . It felt like a second family in a way . There are all types of cultures that work together but that does not matter , because everyone is treated equally and respected . I would say the hardest part for me of the job was the hours that i worked however it was set and stone about the job it was quite easy you complete your tasks then you will have time for perfecting other duties. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking with patients or other peers at the job place and making them have a smile on their face it made my day .
Pro érvek
breaks, kind people, understanding of schedules
short lunch
Pays the Bills
Manager in Training (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  A Country Place, VA2018, június 21.
You work at Aramark to pay the bills. There is room for advancement, but the higher up you get, the harder the work becomes. The salary level is exhausting and back breaking at times and you are definitely expected to work more than your 40 hours. I've only worked for year as a lowly first line manager and it can't get worse than this. The pay and benefits are what is going to convince you to stay though. Think long and hard before you say yes is all I'm saying.
Pro érvek
Free food, decent pay, discounts, and benefits
Kontra érvek
Long hours, difficult employees, and poor management
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van