Aramark Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 12 538 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Service Provider
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  DFW, TX2018, július 31.
Working as a service provider contractor has challenges. The Aramark management does all they can to support the client and meet the terms of the contract.
Ok place
HR Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, július 31.
ITS an ok place to work. Aramark does a lot many opportunities. Fast paced yet steady. I would recommend working here. Aramark will last a long time..
Munkahelyi kultúra
When you like a job your excited to go every day Not Aramark!!
Housekeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2018, július 31.
Basically you were working hard while other employees sleep their shift away honestly it wasnt the job for me! Nothing excited at all we work on our hands and knees scraping up rubber no job description we did it all and i didnt like that at all i want to work somewhere were im happy to go everyday and i truly know that everyday isnt going to go good but i want to be somewhere where they know my name i work at the GM plant so you could only imagine!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on the account, can be a great place to work.
Procurement Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, július 30.
Leadership has worked to change the culture and has some successes. They are still working to improve. Depending on the account, it can be a really great place to work. Job security is a definite concern.
Flexible schedule.
Kontra érvek
Job security can be questionable from time to time.
Big kitchen nice equipment
Cook Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA2018, július 30.
star 4am and prepare the food acording with Menu and plans ,provide all the items we need to sale field the Ice ,drinks,coffee,fruits,etc.
every sou chef have their own station, I was in the Italian cuisine,and some time Mexican cuisine, so we sail different items and serve the meal .
free meal and drink
it was very hard work I cooking for 700 people every day and serve
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is the place to be if you love baseball and customer service
Retail Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, július 30.
Fast paced and at times a little slower, it really depends on what teams are in town playing the Rockies. Really never a dull moment working at Coors Field on the retail side of things.
It's baseball!
Kontra érvek
30 minute breaks on busy game days isn't enough time if the food lines are long, having to pay for parking even $1 as an employee is just wrong, long games or rain delays can make for a long day on your feet
Not a good environment
Regional Route Sales Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, július 30.
Not a good company to work for. Senior level management is not in tune with anything below them. Do not care about employees, and benefits are not the greatest.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Kept you busy all day long
Shipping (Volt alkalmazott) –  Blue field Virginia2018, július 30.
The people were good to work with, the experience was very good and I enjoyed my time there. Very demanding job and important with in the company as far as keeping the customers happy goes.
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Very hot during the summer
Poor management
Line Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nacogdoches, TX2018, július 30.
Often short on staff and was constantly yelled at by management while they sit in office, messing around and not helping. My breaks were cut short frequently. Management would not allow me to take any time off despite having medical needs.
Pro érvek
Free food, good starting job around this area
Kontra érvek
Management, lazy coworkers, short breaks
Ambiente de trabajo bueno
Camarera intrahospitalaria en clínica bazterrica (Volt alkalmazott) –  Capital Federal, Buenos Aires2018, július 30.
Esta muy bueno el trabajo y se aprende mucho,buenos compañeros de trabajo
Salud, horario
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark has been my go to job during my academic years and school, and I highly recommend working for them as their food server.
Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2018, július 30.
At Aramark, you are asked to complete the task that your supervisor/manager ask of you and you are pretty much responsible for that job until otherwise asked of notice. There are a lot of employees, and managers you can relate to.
Free lunch
short breaks
My experience
Dishwasher supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Siloam Springs, AR2018, július 29.
The job was fun, enjoy the management position. I would say the downfall is because I was in a management position if someone had to call in I had to miss my days off to fulfill their duties.
Fun environment
Kontra érvek
Having to give up my days off
Very Easy Going
Concessions Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, július 29.
Aramark is very easy going. As long as you do your job and are willing to work as a team you will do just fine. The Concessions Manager is awesome as well as the other concessions supervisors. Everyone is very welcoming. The Director of Operations talks to everyone, no matter what your position is.
You're always working
Warehouse Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2018, július 29.
If you like to stay busy it's a good place to work.
They have meetings once a month and they feed you at the meeting. They always have holiday meals. They work a lot of Saturday's
Munkahelyi kultúra
Competitive corporation. Drives you to do your best.
District Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sparks, NV2018, július 28.
Company will expect you to work a minimum of 60 hours per week. You will leave 60+ hours of work at the end of the week. You can work 20 hours a day and not get done all that needs to be done.
Very challenging
Kontra érvek
High stress and no work life balance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Aramark Cook
Culinary Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018, július 28.
I worked as a cook for Aramark in the early 2000's. Found it to be quick-paced to stressful position, and job security somewhat tenuous. Pay didn't match cost of living in area.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Buen ambiente, buena disposicion de los trabajadores
supervisora de aseo (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salar de Atacama, Antofagasta2018, július 28.
Buena Empresa, da oportunidades de ascensos, cursos de Liderazgos, buen ambiente laboral.
I love it
Hand washing industrial sized pans/pots (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2018, július 28.
I live working there the people mess with me we like a family we done smoked dope together all typa stuff man they fire me tho Talkin bout I was latee
Awful work life
Retail Manager/Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ohio2018, július 27.
I entered my position under the impression that I was the Manager of my area. I set up the menu, cost everything out, and hired/trained my staff. I was working 12-16 hrs/day 6-7 days/week. As soon as I had all of the hard work done they brought someone with retail experience (no restaurant) and told me that I would be a closing shift supervisor. I guess I didn't meet the requirements (male and over 40). I'll never work for them again.
My staff was great.
Literally, everything else.
Loved the companyu
Biomedical equipment technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lancaster, OH2018, július 27.
Was a former hospital employee that was outsourced to Aramark. They rolled our time with the hospital into our time at Aramark, so I started with 4 weeks of vacation. When the hospital outsourced the department again, Aramark found a position for me to work in while a position closer to my home opened up.
Pro érvek
Lots of Aramark branded merchandise for free.
Kontra érvek
I didn't really have any.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van