Aramark Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 10 948 értékelés megmutatása
na
PRODUCTION MANAGER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  ucf2018, február 2.
I'm not interested in giving any information about aramark at this time due to the nature and longevity of my time in the company. But stay Away from Aramark at UCF.
Stressful
Cook/Prep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, február 2.
They want you to work more than what you supposed to do for the money that they're paying the payment and it gets overwhelming in at this I want to work where the managers work with you in that again
Free lunch
Should have better Healthcare
Fun team to work with
Chef De Partie (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yosemite National Park, CA2018, február 2.
I was able to learn alot about myself as a cook/chef. Being a leader on a line was really a great advancement on my career. Management really did do their best to make sure work was going smooth and satisfactory was a product of everyones ending day.
music while working
Kontra érvek
heavy uniforms that made workers tired and exhausted.
A great place to work
Human Resources Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, február 1.
Very fast paced with lots of moving parts. Lots of employees. Participates in many events such as blizz con, d23, and NAMM. Great managers and are very supportive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
IF they practiced what they preach, it would be a wonderful place to work.
Executive Chef, Catering Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hickory, NC2018, február 1.
Management is forced to drink the Kool Aid, that Employees are a valuable asset. Corporate treats Management completely different.
Management is expected to do more & more with less Labor and Management is expected to fill gaps that are happening with hourly employees with no compensation. Age discrimination is another factor that is happening, Older Management is looked at as a liability that can be eliminated with young Lower Paid Young New Hires.
Bottom line is they DO NOT LIVE the CULTURE they preach.
Great benifits
Mistreatment of Management (Good Ole Boys System) at work
aramark
Executive Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Valley City, UT2018, február 1.
Aramark has bad management and it seems they are not too interested in there employees as long as they keep there clients I was very dissatisfied with the lac of training and the support I received as an executive chef.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great place to work especially is you like The Red Sox
Manager of Concessions (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2018, február 1.
It was a fun and very fast paced place to work, especially being a Red Sox fan my whole life, I over seen a Beer stand and a food stand with about 15 people on my stand, but also, would walk around 1the park checking on and assisting other stands
Fun and nostalgic
Sometimes had 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off and seasonal
Poor uper Management
General Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2018, február 1.
Management only cares abut them selves. They well throw you under the buss to save them selves. Pressure on labor and food cost. They do not value your option.
Great Staff
Poor uper Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and productive with great working tips and gifts/bonuses
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  High Point, NC2018, február 1.
A typical day at work would be steady paced then busy yet fun and easy going. on this particular job i learned about temperatures on the foods and the correct ones for hot foods and cold and i also learned how to prepare for inspections and for audits as well.the work place culture was awesome i got to meet so many business people from all over the world and even got a chance to experience what other cultures are like and what others of other cultural back grounds is like. i would say the hardest part about the job is you never know when your going to have an audit so in the mist of a normal work day you at all times must stay on the cleaning, food temps, stocking as well as staying on top of a typical day of work but the most enjoyable moment part of the job was Christmas and thanksgiving dinners provided by the staff showing how grateful and thankful they were for having us as well as bonuses and awards ceremonies.
Pro érvek
paid breaks, full orientation on job description
Kontra érvek
cash free campus, limited lunch areas
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Go Go Work Place
Food Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Niagara Falls, ON2018, február 1.
Typical day at work: constant food and beverage service for regular customers
Learned: How to properly serve all types of customers
Hardest Part: Dealing with improperly trained coworkers
Aramark
ZONE MANAGER - SALES (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orange County, California2018, február 1.
Aramark Corporation, known commonly as Aramark, is an American food service, facilities, and uniform services provider to clients in fields including education, healthcare, business, corrections, and leisure.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible work place dont do it!
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Medina, OH2018, február 1.
I had no choice of being an aramark employee, the hospital outsourced us. Every year I have been an aramark employee they have taken more away from us. I got a pay raise but then they cut our 40 hour full time to 37 hour full time work week. I made over 3 thousand dollars less this past year then prior years. They expect us to do more in less time. We are told if we complain we will be replaced. Aramark has no care for their employees we are all replaceable. I have never worked for such an unorganized employer. Allexi management contradicts one another. Makes work confusing!
I have a job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Network Project Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, január 31.
I believe I would have been happy working in the Aramak organization if they would have kept the promises I was giving during the interview. Although I worked for an agency, I should not have been lied to.
Fun
Inmate Kitchen Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Easton, PA2018, január 31.
Sales Consultant
Assist buyers in automotive buying decisions, product knowledge, computer work, company and state paper work, work with banks, customer service
Good food
Wasn't a career
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a steady, fast paced work place to work at. Great team members/workers.
Commissary Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, január 31.
I enjoyed working for Aramark, i would deliver commissary to the inmates that we're incarcerated. Commissary, such as personal hygienes food, drinks and or snacks that their loved one's would purchase for them while their away.
It was a job that had you constantly busy, it was a very fast paced place to work.
The work environment was great the team workers/members we're friendly, always polite, made u feel welcome and right in, i loved it.
I learned alot while working for Aramark, Aramark is definitely a job that i'd recommend to a friend.
Lunch
Healthcare
great place to work
Facilities / Custodial Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winslow, NJ2018, január 31.
Great place to work, my position there is no advancement opportunities. The management and staff are great . I would recommend Aramark for employment.
people
Kontra érvek
benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Could be a hostile work envirment.
Food Prep - Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2018, január 31.
Not a real good place to work, Management had their favorites and show a LOT of favoritism. management was lacking. Would not fallow Company rules. Allowed favorites to do as they wanted and not fallow same rules as some other employees. Allowed certain employees to do as they want even if it was NOT fallowing company policys
Pay
Poor Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depends who is running the show.
Food Service Worker, Student On-Campus (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, január 31.
Overall, Aramark was a nice place to work. Relatively easy job, but once the manager was removed everything went down hill. If the people in charge are competent enough to run a business, the job is fine.
Pro érvek
Great for students living on campus.
Munkahelyi kultúra
upper management is a nightmare
DISTRICT MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bowling Green, KY2018, január 31.
Everything about the job is about the bottom line, no considerations for the customer, ever. Too many hours trying to alleviate customers problems and concerns only to have plant management not share those same concerns. Customer concerns were only addressed when the renewal dates were coming up on the contracts, even then the attitude of do only what was needed to renew the contract was taken. Attention to new business was dealt with in the same manner, do only what was needed to get the contracts signed. Problems with the labor unions for the drivers and plant employees was also dealt with in the same manner, do as little as possible to get by.
Pro érvek
average pay and good benifits
Kontra érvek
total lack of concern for custmers and employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quick pace, outside most of the time.
Janitorial (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, január 31.
The job is very easy, cleaning after shows and other events. It only takes a few hours a night but you will be working mostly late night shifts. Not a whole lot of benefits either.

Átfogó minősítés