Aramark Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 11 740 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible place to work, stressful, lied to from the start, not enough hours, no advancement, bad management
Cook/Prep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairfield, CA2018, május 5.
I worked as a cook for 3 years. I had good cooking abilities and skills and I knew how to make excellent and appealing food. I went to Aramark to hopefuly learn and grow and use my skills to prepare good meals for our military and instead ended up in a bowling alley snack counter working with angry employees all day. Had to put up with nepotism, was promised full time hours and I work less than 40 a week with my schedule being all over the place. Aramark can be a great place to work, but avoid military bases and cooking jobs!
Pro érvek
Would be good salary and benefits
Everything else
Good Starter Job
Front of House Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2018, május 5.
This is a great place for a starter job. There is ample opportunity for gaining new experience with all the job options they have. The manager was great with working with my schedule as well as handling any issues that I had at the job site.
aggrivating
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warren, MI2018, május 4.
poor management, hires incompetent people,, very high turnover,but no acknowledged clueless management, too much time wasted on meetings, lots of talk no results,
hours
pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
I enjoyed my time.
Kitchen Manager/Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta North, GA2018, május 4.
The places I was assigned to work was very good. I really enjoyed my Manager and co-workers. The atmosphere was always friendly, but professional. Problems were always heid in a/an professional manner. Training was done in accordance with Aramark specifications.
Free lunches
NA
It was good..at first
Cook Supervisor/Department Certified Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wellsboro, PA2018, május 4.
At first my job was great, the pay was great, co-workers were great. Then they seen that I was a yes person, and took pride in what I did so they started abusing it. Calling me in early everyday, having me do other work that could of been assigned to other people. My shift was officially 11-9, but 99% of the time I would work 5-10:30.
Lots of work. But productive
Food Service Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, május 4.
 Managed all banking processes and procedures: cost-waste analysis and management to ensure sale productivity levels are recorded accurately and subsidy is kept low
 Reported all shift activities including staff control, food control to operational inventory system
 Established industry partnerships and implemented plans for department sales, expanding profit and staff development
 Completed budgets, weekly operating reports delegated by senior management
Unfair Underpaid Underworked
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2018, május 4.
Honestly I worked there for over a year never got my raise or my promotion I was talked to about. I was trained like a manager without the title or the big responsibility, I was also paid less than most new hires and my hours constantly got cut to the point of me only working 3 days in a week.
free meal
everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
First job other than work study
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monticello, AR2018, május 4.
This was my first job after doing a few semesters of work study at my university. At first, it seemed like a lot to do because I never really understood how much went into running an establishment like this. My supervisor and coworkers were able to help me with anything if I had any questions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
productive and safe enviorment
Hospitality Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Citi Feild2018, május 4.
working at/ for aramark is a fun and safe place no matter where you work the number one rule of the company aramark is family friendly and saftey above all else
free lunch
Blah
Dishwasher/ Kitchen help (Volt alkalmazott) –  Prairie Grove, AR2018, május 3.
Company is just awful. Management treats employees badly. No benefit to working for the company. So bad to work with the school I worked at fired them shortly after beginning to use them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
N/a
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlottesville, VA2018, május 3.
I have been there for 4 years and it seemed to get worse and worse each year. Its also hard when the students go on break because your not working cause they are not at school.
The only thing i loved about this job was the customers.
I built up alot of customer service skills.
Aramark
Housekeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grapevine, TX2018, május 3.
This job you have to make sure you have the right position with this company because the position I had was not a good. My pay was not good and i had to fight to stay happy.
Good Environment
Billing Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2018, május 3.
Believes in helping customer 100%. Treats employees well. Encourages employees to excellence in progress success. Has employees interest a top priority.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job
Stand Manager/Cashier/Bartender (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 3.
I would say the most enjoyable part of working for Aramark was the overall learning experience I had while with them for over one year. I worked as a runner, cashier, and was training to become a stand manager and I learned plenty about each position. I enjoyed doing all of the requirements and believed each position taught me something new every day.
Weak Management
Housekeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ohio2018, május 3.
Management was completely ineffective, allowing employees to do as they pleased with little repercussions for unacceptable attendance, behavior, etc. Had to time for performance reviews and salary increases were minimal or none.
Relaxed work atmosphere
Weak management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Buenos beneficios, clima laboral medio, estructura pequeña que impide mayor desarrollo.
Jefe de Facturación (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olivos, Buenos Aires2018, május 3.
Aramark fue una empresa que gozó de gran clima laboral, con mucha gente con pasión por el servicio.
En los últimos dos años esa tendencia fue decayendo y las presiones externas fueron incrementándose, en pos de objetivos financieros difíciles.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive fun work place in a private college environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 3.
fun friendly very diverse private college with a great basketball team
the food is great they welcome all types of family and education they are involved in the surrounding community
awesome
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018, május 3.
aramark is a great company to work for had great bosses was a site supervisor so overlook 3-4 people always had upplies and other things needed to get the job done
A Typical day at work
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA2018, május 2.
I enjoy for the most part working. Most days it can get very frustrating when students don't want to listen or hear you. I enjoy working with my coworkers.
Flexable
Kontra érvek
No benefits for part time employes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive place to work
LEAD PRODUCTION WORKER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grambling, LA2018, május 2.
Be really ready to handle the work. It was a very stressful job for me. They had me doing 10 jobs for a one person job. I stayed there 10 years no advancement
Paid lunches
Healthcare is really expensive
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van