Aramark Alkalmazotti bírálat

12 089 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 090 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Aramark was a great experience, working during the Hot summer was beautiful.
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  123-01 Roosevelt Ave, Queens, NY 113682018, június 4.
Working the baseball season was a experience I will remember forever. Management had great personality, willing to help all at instant notice. I learned team member makes hard day easier. Workplace culture was great. I would say the hardest part was clean after a hard fast pace of work is difficult, put it has to be done. Beautiful sunny day, with the sun shining directly into your face can be refreshing.
Meet friendly customers.
Kontra érvek
When garage bags break open and spill all the garage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark - wonderful place to work!
Student Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vermillion, SD2018, június 4.
I really enjoy working here! Coworkers are friendly and outgoing. It's so fun to meet new people through this job. Scheduling is flexible which is very convenient for college students. A new manager started in fall of 2017 and she's absolutely wonderful! She requires you to do your work but also knows how to have fun and be understanding of personal events.
Sports & Entertainment Division - Poorest Work/Life Balance Ever
Region Controller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2018, június 4.
The work/life balance in the Sports & Entertainment division was horrible. I know I worked a minimum of 26 of every 30 days, and days off had to be spent with personal tasks like laundry, shopping and doctor visits. I'm not sure if this has improved.
Major entertainment events
Not enough time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
stressful company thats not worth the pay
Hostess and Server (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Weston, FL2018, június 4.
working with my Aramark contract, there is a tremendous amount
of lack of communication. management always approaching employees with faulty business practices. it is a company that only cares about money. stressful long hours that dont really care about the balance of peoples lives between work and school. its stressful hours with no discounts and poor management. not only that but the pay is not worth it at all with no real way to grow.
friendly hospital enviorment
poor management
Fast paced
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, június 4.
Get your register sheet and count the drawer to make sure there is 200 dollars in the drawer. Then you start preparing food for when the fans start to come into the stadium. I learned how to pour beer and also about fake Identification cards. Hardest part is when there is a rush
paid weekly
Kontra érvek
no breaks, you work dependent on the home games
My favorite job
Multiple Positions: Food and Beverage (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FL2018, június 3.
This place felt like the ultimate family. not only coworkers but the customers as well. I had plenty of responsibilities and they taught me so many things about the food and beverage industry!
free food
was a productive job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingsville, TX2018, június 3.
Aramark was a good place to get a job. it was very helpful because i was a college student and i didn't have to travel far to arrive to my job. my coworkers were what made it fun.
Very rewarding job
Supervisor Housekeeping (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington, NM2018, június 3.
A typical day at work was supervising 21 employees. Making sure their tasks were being completed. I had to do manager roundings, sanitary roundings. Helped out with scheduling, fixing machines. Doing patient surveys etc. I loved talking with the patients and taking care of my employees needs as well as the patient.
Very rewarding
Stressful
good place to work.
Office Manager/Executive Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lock Haven, PA2018, június 3.
good place to work, Healthy environment. Team work , everyone gets along, work. Cons- unlesss you are classified as management you can not expand your education .
Easy
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lago Vista, TX2018, június 3.
This was my first time working in a school kitchen. I found the instruction easy to follow and became adapted to operation of the cafeteria. The manager was helpful and gave good direction for the tasks that need to be done. The hardest part of the job was working on my feet all day. The most enjoyable part was interacting with the children.
Free lunch
Low pay
Retail sales/kitchen supervisor
Supervisor of kitchen (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, június 2.
Worst job ever in Tulsa ok the manager doesn't know what he is doing all he cares about is reputation the staff even called her on him more then once probably would of been a better job with a better manager.
Manager
Food
it was ok
retail cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2018, június 2.
i love the experience i gained working there. the employees was great, managers depending on who your talking to. overall my time there was good. i meet new people and all life friends working there
food
some managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
aramark only cares about money not employees
Route Service Support Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mokena, IL2018, június 2.
your days are very long and mananers push you to the point of mental and physical break down their troucks are unsafe to drive ,no heat in the winter they pile too much work on one person I worked an average of 60 to 70 hours per week very unsafe
good pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced environment were you are always working with a team
Stand Worker/Kiosk lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, június 2.
A Typical work day involves preperation of food for sporting event. Regular inventory counts before and after sporting event. Clean all serving areas.Enter order through P.O.S. system. Greet customers as they approach concession area. Clean service and kitchen area in needed. Cashier duties. Record start/end of service inventory.
free lunch
Kontra érvek
sometimes a month or more between events
Learned new skills
Barista / Customer Service Assistant / Cafeteria (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2018, június 2.
Aramak, its a lovely work place ,i learned so many good skills that now i can use it in every work place. To give the best customers service, to make such a nice coffee for client , to open and close the shop.
Not a good experience
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxford, MS2018, június 1.
The most enjoyable part about the job, was making almost $9 an hour. That was great for my living situation. But me being an college student , it seemed that they didn't care about the balance that i needed between work and school. The management showed favoritism to different coworkers. I really didn't have a learning experience. Its horrible that you have to come to a work space with an attitude to deal with your coworkers.
hourly pay
lay offs
not sure
Kitchen Supervisor/commissary lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stevens Point, WI2018, június 1.
i was taught everything i needed for my job in one day and was yelled at when i made mistakes then had to find out on my own how to fix things but other than that i enjoyed days where i worked by myself
na
na
great
Lead Server (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, május 31.
Aramark is a event based job that provides you with a lot of different exercises that help build your experience in a broad perspective. working for Aramark builds character
fast pace and hectic
Stand Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, május 31.
this position is seasonal. its very fast pace you're on your feet the entire time and are constantly busy. they expect long hours but you don't have many work days.
Fun and fast-paced
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 31.
It was a good place to work for people my age. At the time the hours was nice and the pay was good. It was fun and fast paced. I’d recommend Aramark to friends.
Free lunch
On my feet all day
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van