Aramark Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 12 861 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Variety of jobs to meet your needs
Kitchen Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carpentersville, IL2018, szeptember 1.
I liked working for Aramark in the school system for the reason that it allowed me to spend adequate time with my family and the commute was reasonable. They provided me with necessary tools to make my job easier and allowed me to provide and execute my ideas.
Variety of positions
manager turnover rate high
Kitchen Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, augusztus 31.
staff does not care about employees,
poor training
expect too much work
always down talking staff
pay sucks
no advancement
manager turn over rate is high
went through 10 managers since i worked there
Fast paced
Kitchen helper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Labrador City, NL2018, augusztus 31.
Greet co workers
Many jobs included in one days shift
Management was helpful and very professional
Hardest part of the job was the long hours
Best part of the job was getting to meet new people
learning from skilled individuals
100 % grato
Auxiliiar de aseo (Volt alkalmazott) –  Puerto Montt, Los Lagos2018, augusztus 31.
Para empezar la encargada en este caso jefa de personal un 7 ....los compañeros supervisores genial 100 %recomendable la empresa
Seguro de accidente
Munkahelyi kultúra
Has the potential to be a great company to work for
Imaging Worker Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, augusztus 31.
Middle management is often awarded for mediocre results, and routinely leaves field staff to work out details of service delivery with their hands tied. Not sure how much upper management is aware of failing operations on some sites, and makes uninformed decisions.
Good home office support
Kontra érvek
Middle management often uneffective, and yet allowed to continue managing.
N/a
Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2018, augusztus 31.
Working third shift was not easy. Had different buildings to manage and over 30 employees. To positive is that at time of morning the facility was close to empty.
Fun place bad management
Lead Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2018, augusztus 31.
I loved the head ppl I loved my coworkers and my supervisor but the management was horrible they were not fair. I never understood why they did things the way they did them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
maintained industrial laundry facility equipment
Maintenance Mechanic (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2018, augusztus 31.
This is an industrial laundry facility that washes, dries, presses, sorts and picks up and delivers uniforms, bedding, shop rags, bar rags and other laundered goods for a variety of industries. I maintained and repaired any and all machinery associated with these processes to keep facility operations functioning.
Evs-Housekeeping Department
Housekeeping (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2018, augusztus 30.
Everyone seems to talk bad about the housekeeping department, but they do not see how EVS , housekeepers come together and work as a TEAM to get things done espectially when it comes to the ER .
Team Work
Kontra érvek
Need mre Training Skills.
Route Sales
Install Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wixom, MI2018, augusztus 30.
Each route varies by size and commission.

Drivers always make route minimum.

Struggle without wash plant on site.

Career opportunities and room for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job. Little over the shoulder management.
RSR Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, augusztus 30.
Aramark, is a company with a world of possibilities. The better part, they keep growing. Getting with the times of the new age this company holds some if the best benefits and compensation around. The managers are looking for success for the company but more so, the employees. Employees are the driving force behind Aramark and its goals.
Pro érvek
Paid time off, abundant discounts
Fun and Diverse Atmosphere
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warren, MI2018, augusztus 30.
A typical day begins with preparing for breakfast and lunch. Cross-training is essential. Management is key in this area. The culture is great. The hardest part is working both restaurants in one day and sometimes not getting a proper break or lunch. The most enjoyable part of the job is the personal work relationships that are built with those that we serve on a daily basis.
Free Meals and Unlimited Drinks
Kontra érvek
short work hours, breaks and lunches are not always distributed fairly
Munkahelyi kultúra
I find that Aramark is a a wonderful place great company to work for outstanding customer service
Concession and maintenance supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, augusztus 30.
Great company that works for I have no complaints I feel like more people should work for the company it's good to keep and maintain steady work a great and friendly environment most of all wonderful customer service
Aramark Review
Hospitality Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2018, augusztus 30.
I have been working for Aramark since Citifield opened. The workplace atmosphere is great. Everyone is friendly and hard working. Teamwork is a must. Willing to work with with you with scheduling.
Pro érvek
Great atmosphere. Flexible hours.
Seasonal
Buena empresa
Recluatador de campo (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ciudad Juárez, Chih.2018, augusztus 30.
Excelentes jefes y buen ambiente laboral, siempre están preocupados por el trato a su personal
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Salario
I was employed by Aramark for 16 year's and enjoyed my time with the company
General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin2018, augusztus 30.
The company provides a very good training program for the employees to enable them to achieve a very high standard of work and providing the support network to emprove the business .
Pro érvek
High standard of training program and support network
I was made redundant
high paced atmosphere
Concession Stand Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Citizen Bank ParkPhiladelphia, PA2018, augusztus 29.
only work at home games and off for the rest of the baseball season. Meals were provided in the section you worked. Able to work at other locations if needed.
free lunch
no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fun company to work for
Lead Pre-Event Facilities/Manager Concessions (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, augusztus 29.
Loved my job I recommend it if your out I friendly and a team player working are crods like to assist customer and management are cool and down to earth fun exciting you meet alot of people
Munkahelyi kultúra
lots of work to do with little recognition sometimes
Barista/Barista Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2018, augusztus 29.
The most enjoyable part of the day was making coffee in general. I learned a lot about the health standards for food service and how to work closely with a small group of people. Management often gossiped with employees and were negligent in many other ways
My salary pay
Custodian Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rockford, IL2018, augusztus 29.
I just think that as working for the district as long as I have, I should at least get paid more, not to mention the pay raises are only 2%. Just wish my pay rate was a little more/ vacation pay as well, due to my seniority. Also they’re forcing Union on employers. Not good.
Pro érvek
Guaranteed 40 hours a week in full-time, and you don’t work on the weekends, unless you want overtime . Also overtime is an option, which is good, 401k.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, no healthcare benefits coming from your job, and sometimes expect too much from you depending on the school year in, if a coworker ends up getting Fired or decides to leave in your area and your school, they will leave it up to you to finish your area, on top of their area until they find somebody for the person’s position that had left, which is not good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van