Aramark Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 10 374 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace environment which I love
Bartender (Seasonal) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2017, november 29.
Working for Aramark has been a great experience for me because I love bartending and I’m happy Aramark gave me an opportunity to work in such a big arena.
Great workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, november 29.
Great part time job if you need an extra income. Fun environment. The great experience of interacting and networking with a diverse group of people. Tips are common.
Productive and fun workplace
Chick fil a (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2017, november 28.
Chic-fil-a (aramark) was such a productive workplace being that it’s on University of Florida campus you meet nice people everyday. You will always see great things and meet awesome people working there
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Days Worked
Foodservice Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, IL2017, november 28.
Aramark is a great place to work if you have kids still in school so that you can have the same days off as your kids.However if you need to work during the summer months Aramark don't always offer summer work days.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great option as a part-time job for a full time student on international visas
Student Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2017, november 28.
I work as a student worker at Rising Roll. I take the morning shifts and my activities comprise prepping meals for the day ahead and ensuring all the food reserves, to-go boxes and all other items needed are fully stocked. Overall, the last three months with Aramark has been a pleasant experience
Very Important Jobs
High Level Disinfection Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA 232982017, november 28.
I worked in a hospital, VCU Health to be exact. I liked the environment. I always felt as I was helping in some way. There were many employees so you were bond to make a friend or two. They had good leadership and Human Resources was very nice.
BENEFITS!!!
Repetitive
ok place
Dietary Office Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX2017, november 28.
ok place to work busy and hard work supervisors ae not very friendly lots of favoritism and lots of inter fighting among tray line staff. lots of back biting
hours to work
no life or family time
Good Supervisors and team
Maintenance Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Petco Park, San Diego CA2017, november 28.
Trash removal for Padre's stadium after games and special events. ALOT of walking, but with team it goes pretty well. Most of the work was trash removal and relining of the recepticals, but it also included recycling and trash compacting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was enjoyable working there was productive and exciting
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, AZ2017, november 28.
I loved the pace it was enjoyable I learnt a lot of technics which was and is extremely helpful. The personal and interpersonal skills I encountered was a genuine asset for me.
Pro érvek
free lunch relationships with coworkers
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Housekeeper (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chester, PA2017, november 28.
A typical work day is usually refreshing when everyone plays there part. Its has been a nice experience. One thing about the job I enjoyed is making things look clean.
Worse place ever.
Janitor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2017, november 28.
Management was horrible, the work environment was horrible, the people we were contracted with was horrible. Not a good place to work. So much animosity between EVERYONE.
Good pay
The management team.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Route Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, november 27.
Overall a great place to work, the pay is decent the opportunity for advancement all depends on you and how hard you work for it. And the work is quite easy and there’s plenty of freedom.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
competive place to work
Arizona State University Barrett's Honor Hall (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2017, november 27.
it was a busy place to work, it is a perfect job for a young cook just starting out and that is looking for experience cooking for a large number of people.
free lunch
parking 1 mile from job
great
Location Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Georgetown, KY2017, november 27.
It is a great place to work and the people are great. It is nice to be around the students and faculty/staff who appreciate what you do for them. They are great people.
Meals provided.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes hectic, but it is all about the planning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Large company with many different outlets and job opportunities.
Custodial Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, november 27.
Aramark is a very large corporation, with many open positions and opportunities. When in a small branch of the company sometimes you hard work is over looked. I would refer anyone starting out to work for Aramark to gain work experience that you probably would not gain anywhere else. As i am getting older i feel like my skills and experience will be appreciated more with another company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Working as a cashier.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2017, november 27.
Working was not idea for me it was to much stress. they expect a lot from a very small store I was in charge from almost as if it was a grocery store with hot food. The head cashier at the time I was there seemed uneducated and sometimes even disrespectful.The mangers where not that bad at there jobs i just wished they paid more attention to there employs. But for a starter job to get your foot in the door its pretty good.
custodian
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2017, november 27.
I work here for six months very easy stressful job but the people working there are untrustworthy that why I left .. too much drama I also struggled with a hardship no body knew.
free lunches at games
Kontra érvek
elements of weather especially cold climate
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Salario voluble
Transportista de mercancías en calidad de autónomo (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  villava2017, november 27.
Gente afable y con ganas de ayudar. Lo malo la poca estabilidad salarial.
personal
salario voluble
Changing work situation daily
Dishwasher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, november 27.
Things changed on a meal to meal basis depending on who was working and how many people came to eat that meal. some times it was slow and not much to do, others it was very fast and tense.
Pro érvek
Extra food was usually there for workers
changing patterns.
Aramark
Leas Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  For Pierce Fla2017, november 27.
This company was my first real job and I really loved it I did a lot for this company and as they for me I traveled a lot so that was a plus I would go back in a New York Min
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés