Aramark Alkalmazotti bírálat

Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Self motivated position / Professional colleagues
Mail Room Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Essex2018, február 8.
Contracted and security cleared to deliver mail at a sensitive secure establishment where Aramark were the main Service Provider from catering to mail room services. Delivery and pickup schedule and route down to you to cover correctly and efficiently. Customer facing skills required and being able to deal with awkward situations.
Management over worked and harassed which fed down to the team members. Sometimes difficult to deal with and very inflexible. This however may well have changed as it was many years since I worked for them.
Good hours but low salary. Good colleagues which made it a fun working environment.
Being your own boss
Dealing with inflexible managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and always busy
District Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hayward, CA2018, február 7.
Stressful job. Need the ability to have a quick resolution for any situation you run into. Very fast paced. If you are not organized, it can really set you back
a day with aramark
Sale Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD 212302018, február 7.
My day started at the start of each baseball game and I work very hard in selling items in the orioles store during each game until the game was over that night
haveing fun with people
Kontra érvek
did not make the money I was looking for
Great team
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williamsburg, VA2018, február 7.
I had a great team when I worked for Aramark's company. This team is now under a different contract. I cannot speak for the company as a whole but, the raises were steady.
Dealing with Management was terrible
Starbucks Barista (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2018, február 7.
Aside from that, the language barrier was ridiculous what with me being the only person speaking English as a first language. Lack of sympathy for genuine, and doctor verified sickness.
Free food
Poor communication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
le travail est inagreable
Catering Server (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2018, február 7.
Pour travail avec trois managers différents styles et diffèrent opinion nous donne pas un bonne travail pour les employés et la Campanie.
J'ai commencer le travail avec un seul manager, une assistante manager le travail étais très bien et amusant maintenant le travail avec deux manager et une assistante manager avec beaucoup de striasse et de pression s'est pour quoi beaucoup de gens ont quitte.
Ils nous donne mémé pas une pause.
Pas de oragnisation
Decent job
CCR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, február 7.
Decent job. Shortage of product made delivery stressful and annoying. Management could be better. Not a ton of room for growth either. Schedule is great though. 3 days off. Home by 430pm.
Buen ambiente de trabajo
ayudante de cocina (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aeropuerto Arturo Merino Bénitez2018, február 7.
Fue una experiencia bonita por como se tratan bkn.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Stir Fry Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, február 7.
I enjoyed my time at Aramark with the exception of the then management team. This is a great job to make a great deal of salary in. I recommend this job for everyone.
Cut throat
Route Sales Representative (RSR) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Bergen, Nj2018, február 7.
Not a team environment. Didn't seem like much room for advancement. Not properly compensated for Sales. Caught management underpaying me for my routes on multiple occasions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Used to be a great place to work. Each year more and more responsibilities are put on the drivers , destroying the home/work balance.
Route Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fridley, MN2018, február 7.
Too much is expected of you that is outside the realm of reasonable expectations. Goals are impossible to meet. Managment is clueless. They no longer promote from within but bring in clueless outsiders to force feed corporate propoganda
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Extremely diverse atmosphere.
PREP COOK/FOOD SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hayward, CA2018, február 7.
I really enjoyed this position. I was able to learn more about so many cultures and people as well as honing some of my culinary abilities. The staff was amazing, management was really decent and understanding. It was amazing to work around and for so many diverse groups of people.
Diverse, Inclusive, Fun.
Kontra érvek
No real benefits, Seasonal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are desperate for work.
Housekeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, február 6.
Aramark is truly what you might have heard from others that had to experience working with this company. It is good if you need a job, have no real career goals, or can deal with the lazy ghetto mindset that comes along with the many workers they will hire. I have no problem with certain personalities, but leave it at home and come to do your job. Also, don't throw immature attitude when you work with a person that does their best to come to work, to work! This company looks for those that they know they will have trapped for a long time for low pay. Management are good (the older ones), but Aramark practices are a little different. If it was not for the people that they hire, and the low wages, it would be an okay company.
Pro érvek
They do invest in really good equipment, that is efficient.
Kontra érvek
Low pay, immature atmosphere.
Great place to work.
Route Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stafford, TX2018, február 6.
Typical day: Arrive super early. Prep your truck. Prepare for the day.
Deliver items throughout Houston.
Management is great. Very supportive.
Hardest part of the job. There really isn't a hard part of the job but if I had to choose one then it would have to be dealing with the Houston traffic.

The most enjoyable part of the job. Conversing with customers. Meeting new people throughout the day.
Great hours. Good pay.
None.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
a day in the life
Headquarters Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, február 6.
day to day was a good company to work for. the paper work was a bear at times, loved the staff I had and the customers . I had an opportunity to travel and see different parts of the country
location
hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Just don't care
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2018, február 6.
The direct managers I dealt with could have cared less about me. In the end, they didn't have my back and coward to their corners. Not a good experience for me at all.
fun
Grill Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grambling, LA2018, február 6.
The work day would usually go by pretty fast
I learned you cannot trust everyone
Management was not very involved
The culture was young and exciting day to day
Fast pace
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place with all the students
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greater Sudbury, ON2018, február 6.
i only worked weekends, but it was a fun place to work. I always got along with the students coming in to eat. Aramark would doxk your pay 2 dollars every shift but for that we got full accesses to the buffet.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with hard worikng employees
Custodian (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pekin, IL2018, február 6.
I would go into the school and help the children at lunch time..and pikup thier messes ..after all the lunches were over i would clean up the gym when they were done
great work place
not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced, high-stress, easy to learn.
Office Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Powell, UT2018, február 6.
I personally loved working for this company. I had a lot of success within my department. I was hired as a rental agent and quickly advanced to Office Supervisor. My manager was always helpful and encouraging. My spouse has had an awful experience with this company. He is a disabled veteran and his manager has treated him horribly. I would not recommend this company to people looking for a career or looking for an easy 9-5 job. Seasonal workers and college-age applicants would do well with this company.
Pro érvek
Free housing, life on the lake, boat discounts and incentives.
Kontra érvek
Remote location, poor housing, poor upper-management, low salary

Átfogó minősítés