Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Supervisor

387 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 11 750 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Does not provide opportunities for advancement
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tempe, Arizona2018, január 19.
I’ve worked for Aramark for 10 years five years of which I have been a supervisor. Which is now become a dead end position. Management says I cannot go any further because I have no accountability in this position. What a load of bull. If I do something that costs money or customer service , I will be written up. I call that accountability. The only way to advance now is to go outside the corporation and find someplace else to work. The Tempe ASU campus is content with being a training center for other corporations. Very sad. I was told point blank, take the training we have provided you And give it to another company. You tell me what that sounds like.
If you do not get hired in as a manager, you will never become one, unless of course you know someone. Very political game.
I will never understand how management believes that hiring someone who has never worked in a unit would be better off than somebody who has years of experience working in this position.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Does not provide a career path
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Suites Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, január 11.
It was a decent place to work. I met and made friends with a lot of people. I was not so impressed with the new management and thats why I left. However, its a good entry level job.
Fast Paced venue
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, január 11.
Hardcore Fans coming to support their idle celebrity sports icon or music performer. Preparing and serving hot/cold beverages food and deserts. Seeing retuning customers home game after home game.
Pro érvek
Meeting professional players and music performers
only work stadium events
Supervisor
Clemson U. - Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clemson, SC2018, január 10.
A hard place to work because we were constantly understaffed. This was at Clemson U and we were swamped almost all day. No one would stay long because we were overworked. Also the shutdowns at Christmas and the summer hurt financially.
Nice job
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, január 7.
I enjoyed my time at Aramark. I earned a lot of new things and met a lot of awesome people. If you want to move up with Aramark like most companies, you need to invest in getting a degree.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was Great! Got to see fans and feel the excitement in the air when the team was doing well and felt their pain when things didn't go well.
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, január 5.
Very standard, take inventory for each stand I was responsible for and restock accordingly. When staff arrived check for uniform maintenance, check food temps, and cash drawers. Handle any customer issues and rectify to the best of my ability. At the end of the shift make sure cash is correct and stands are ready to be inspected by my manager.
Pro érvek
Free food and the opportunity to see a live football game at times.
Kontra érvek
Some days were long when the weather was inclement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fast pace environment very stressfull
Event Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, január 3.
typical day count down safe, ordered change, receive all monies from bank, prepare banks for each cashier assigned for events, make schedule for all tellers based on event forecast, entered all cash and credit card sales into system after each event, verified deposits, audit cashiers to prevent theft, supervised tellers, verified safe content at end of each event

proper handling of cash & credit cards, how to recognize counterfeit currency

management was a little lacking because of their unfamiliarity of the position

workplace culture was strictly professional because of the severity or rigid exactness of the job

hardest part of the job was to prevent theft
work incentives
stressfull
A fast paced enviroment.
COMMISSARY SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX 797612017, december 28.
Dealt with many people on an everyday basis. A good company to work for with good benefits and opportunities for advancement. There is a lot of walking because I provided commissary to two separate facilities.
Pro érvek
Free breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Rude officers/jailers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
low pay but good environment
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensburg, IN 472402017, december 27.
Usually a packed day of work with multiple different responsibilities. Crew does try to keep the day fun. Service time is very fast paced and sometimes too much is loaded on a single employee.
some good benefits
Kontra érvek
lack of breaks, low pay for volume of work
Overall very organized company
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2017, december 20.
Company relaxed work environment, looked forward to work. Allowed very lucrative business opportunities through company. Growth opportunities in the company
Free food
Very tedious company
Decent company
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 7.
Decent company to work for. Depending on management you work for you may like or dislike your role. I worked with decent individuals so it wasn’t bad at all
Munkahelyi kultúra
Same old company as Trinity just a different Name.
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ionia, MI2017, december 6.
Aramark is only a bit better than working for Trinity services. At least you were pais time and half at trinity for the holidays. You still have to watch your hours and make sure you get paid for them because you will come out short. Other than that it is still the same old job, problems and bad management. I would never recommend this company to anyone.
Holiday pay -Time and half
Kontra érvek
Putting up with management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, november 29.
It's a good company but sometime their employees are treated unfairly by management and nothing is done about it even when you call the 1-800 number and a lit of dicrimanation go on when you are over looked for promotion nd you have the seniority and qualification for a position
Aramark
Leas Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  For Pierce Fla2017, november 27.
This company was my first real job and I really loved it I did a lot for this company and as they for me I traveled a lot so that was a plus I would go back in a New York Min
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Productive.
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grapevine, TX2017, november 21.
Productive it is a good place to work. It is a fairly workplace. Many training and great benefits. Aramark gives you chances to demonstrate processional manners.
Do not recommend
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Danville, VA2017, november 8.
Poor management experiences. Early work hours. Unreliable co-workers. Cut throat advancements. Unreasonable. Much difficulty communicating properly with Co workers and management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
very nice cooperative employees and caring staff members
Salad room prep supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westville, IN2017, november 5.
Was incarcerated working for this company. Very nice people! Easy to get along with and very caring and understanding! Fun and fast-paced.Very attentive workers and supervisors. Very knowledgeable and understanding of All of the aspects of cooking and food preparation.
Great food
Kontra érvek
not enough Aramarks to go around!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a great place to work
Hourly Supervisor for Corporate Dining (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, november 2.
Low pay
Terrible training
Poor communication with managers
I was told I would be promoted and then reassigned
Finally, I quit because the lack of direction
Free Lunch
No growth
Started out great
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Akron, OH2017, november 2.
My experience with this company started out great, however in just a few short months, the promises that I was given in terms of my pay rate were broken and instead of being up front about it, they tossed me around from manager to manager, working in a new department under someone new every few months so that the process of my raise started from the beginning. They don't give clear answers and keep making promises they don't intend to keep.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to meet new people/Unfortunatly no structure
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, október 29.
I loved working for Aramark at Citi Field because I got to meet a lot of people from all walks of life. My only concern about working here was that there was no real sense of structure. Mets wanted things a certain way at times and it conflicted with Aramarks rules.
Advancement opportinuty was possible
Kontra érvek
No structure. Difficult to supervise workers
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van