Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Supervisor

420 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 510 értékelés megtekintése
fun
Supervisor & Stand Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, KS2018, április 19.
working at the stadium you will meet people from all over the world. You can learn many roles. The outside is the same as working inside the stadium. If you love football baseball and concerts this is the place for you to grow and have fun.
I am still there
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, április 13.
I would recommend the company to other people. They are a great organization and I do not have any regrets. I just wish they paid a little more. Other than that, I am fine.
Great place
Concession Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, április 10.
Fun environment, fast paced. I enjoy the customer service aspect and the fun events. There is never a dull moment with my coworkers. They have become like a second family to me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would not work for Aramark again.
SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, április 4.
A typical day at work was dysfunction. There was no camaraderie among the employees or even management. It was ever man/woman for his/herself. Although it was lack of proper management that made this job unbearable I would not work for Aramark again. I would not recommend Aramark to a friend.
Fun place
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2018, április 4.
Fun place to work. Fast paced. You need to be quick and able to multi task. A lot to learn while working here. It will help you grow in future. People are friendly and a lot of socializing is necessary.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really fun place to work
Consultant & Alcohol Compliance Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, április 3.
I really enjoyed very much and the way the staff perceived my counseling style was very satisfactory. The company has a great culture but the managers fail to implement it, they seem to be extremely insecure and enjoy managing by intimidation.
Pro érvek
Got to meet great people
Good Place
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2018, április 3.
Interesting place to work. Never a dull moment. Needs more managers. Employee morale is at an all time low. Needs new life to inspire employees to be motivated to work hard.
Free meals
Lack of dedication
back stabbing work culture
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winchester, VA2018, március 29.
The only reason I worked there as long as I did is because I needed the money. The assistant director was a horrible person, and I have been told that she was "asked to relocate".
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Worked at Wake forest
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, március 23.
This wouldn’t be the best job for you if you’re a hard working person. Great Pay , benefits, easy job but Nobody wants to work not even the managers. Really unprofessional staff No customer service training or training in the restaurants they just throw you in and think you know everything .The HR picks favorites so they let the hard workers go and let the ones that are just there to stand around causing problems stay . They only hire you if you’re ghetto some of the students have told me how they are scared of the staff because they come in looking any type of way and very rude. Also They love drama between the crew. They let the crew members curse at the managers and tell them what they not going to do and what they are going to do and when the managers try to write them up they’re told they can’t because that’s not there job. Also Some managers are very harassing to the crew and other managers that want to work and nothing is getting said to the managers by anyone above them. it’s been like this for years and they don’t want to change this mess. The people that is in charge of the whole Aramark at wake forest aren’t doing there jobs all they do is ride around on golf carts smoking cigarettes. It could be a great place to work but management is just terrible no structure and terrible communication . We had sooo many days off due to breaks in the school year and they can’t even get the whole staff to come together and train them correctly it’s just a mess honestly. NEVER HAD A JOB SOO EASY BUT SOO STRESSFUL I’ve meet many people that worked here before me and every last person  több... said it’s a stressful place to work .  kevesebb
Pay
Managers don’t work
very good company
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, március 18.
a very fun place to it is the same job just companys change the people was very freindly to be around.the hours was good..you meet every culture.stay happy
everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
Alot of standing and sitting
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mansfield, OH2018, március 14.
Horrible management, little to no training, very stressful, disorganized, I lost a lot of weight due to much stress, inmates ran the kitchen not aramark, the intire job was vs!!! Worse job I ever Had. But i don't have regrets bc it taught me to never work in a prison again!!
Pro érvek
Free food whenever you want
Kontra érvek
No structure, very very disorginized
Munkahelyi kultúra
Paid well but worked too hard
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2018, március 13.
I got paid pretty well, but for all the extra stuff I had to do, it didn't feel like enough. My last manager always left everything to the last minute and I was expected to fix his poor time management by calling people in or placing the inventory orders myself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark needs people who are willing to stay and not move up in life.
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Monticello2018, március 13.
I enjoyed working there until the last year. It was stressful. I was a supervisor over a 7 person crew who barely had 3 to work with. I was doing a 5 person job, it seemed like. Too stressful
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Not enough people to work
Stressful
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Chester, PA2018, március 6.
Working for this company was highly stressful. A daily workday was consistently unorganized, with regard to staff assignments and the management team was rarely on the same page, with daily employee turnover.
Its okay at times
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, február 26.
I wish there were more training offered for advancement. The company its not bad as people make them out to be but I wish there were more advancement.
Awards employees
Kontra érvek
No training if want to advance up.
Poor management
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, február 26.
Management nickname for working people is "body" ie "how many bodies do you have on the deck today ? " and you're just that in their eyes : a Piece of meat with 2 arms doing the job that needs to be done
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Fast paced , very educational
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bryan, TX2018, február 23.
good place to work for. loved to cook learned to cook different area around kitchen area. Prep cook , grill cook line cook, love interacting with the college student and teachers.
not quit what I want
Management/Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, február 20.
Working for Aramark was very different .I come from a back ground
fine dinning given high standard of service to very important distinguish guess. Aramark working culture is a cafeteria working environment.
free lunch
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fair company
EVS Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, február 13.
Fair company. Feel they should take better care of their employees and have more available resources to help employees who are in need of have questions
Great schedules
Communication, payroll
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do not work in the corrections side of aramark
Inmate Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ohio2018, február 13.
I cannot speak for all areas of Aramark, but in the corrections side there is a Junior High School atmosphere. Management pets, favoritism, lack of correction aimed to the correct individual. I would much rather work with teenagers than the adults I do now. There is an excuse for everything.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van