Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Supervisor

386 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 11 740 értékelés megtekintése
My work experience at Aramark
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, NC2018, május 24.
Because this job was on a college campus, that this only really a seasonal job because once classes end, summer classes are not that big so only certain people are picked to work.
flexible schedule
favororitism
Not Not Not Good
Café Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bruno, CA2018, május 18.
Aramark was probably one of the worst working experiences I've ever had. My account manager was completely clueless and eventually lost the account altogether.
no work home balance
Food Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain City, TN2018, május 10.
Management doesn't hold onto their word! Its micromanaged which the manager and director spend more time doing inventory than training the employees! They manage from the office and expect the stewards to do all the work! They dont know the daily task and the stress the employees are under!
Over stressed, under paid
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Brief pros and cons of job.
maintnance supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  East Moline, IL2018, május 9.
Aramark has been very good to me they have taught me a lot I am interested in a job closer to home .I travel an hour one way and it is getting old fast. Atypical day for me is washing and processing 35 to 40 thousand pounds of laundry I learned excellent time management skills. hardest part of my job is meeting schedule and shipping orders on time. Most enjoyable is watching the finished product go out the door knowing you had a big part of it.
Pro érvek
Free to run my shift my way.
Kontra érvek
Traveling back and forth.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Good place to learn
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2018, május 9.
In general work days a good.
I have learned a lot about different brands as well as manager skills.
I enjoy the customers and students, and working with my own crew.
Benifits
Less family time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager tough to work for
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Joliet, IL2018, május 6.
2 person operation doesn't allow you take a long weekend or a vacation. Eventually,You end up working 3 of 4 weekends to cover for manager's vacation days.
N/a
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlottesville, VA2018, május 3.
I have been there for 4 years and it seemed to get worse and worse each year. Its also hard when the students go on break because your not working cause they are not at school.
The only thing i loved about this job was the customers.
I built up alot of customer service skills.
awesome
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018, május 3.
aramark is a great company to work for had great bosses was a site supervisor so overlook 3-4 people always had upplies and other things needed to get the job done
Exciting workplace
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Trenton, NJ2018, május 2.
It is always been my dream to work for a company that will allow me to invest in them as well as them investing. This has been one of the best companies I have ever worked for.
Off on weekends
Short breaks
Great
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, április 26.
Great all around. Wonderful leadership and co workers. The environment was extremely conducive to my success. I would recommend the organization to anyone interested.
fun
Supervisor & Stand Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, KS2018, április 19.
working at the stadium you will meet people from all over the world. You can learn many roles. The outside is the same as working inside the stadium. If you love football baseball and concerts this is the place for you to grow and have fun.
I am still there
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, április 13.
I would recommend the company to other people. They are a great organization and I do not have any regrets. I just wish they paid a little more. Other than that, I am fine.
Great place
Concession Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, április 10.
Fun environment, fast paced. I enjoy the customer service aspect and the fun events. There is never a dull moment with my coworkers. They have become like a second family to me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would not work for Aramark again.
SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, április 4.
A typical day at work was dysfunction. There was no camaraderie among the employees or even management. It was ever man/woman for his/herself. Although it was lack of proper management that made this job unbearable I would not work for Aramark again. I would not recommend Aramark to a friend.
Fun place
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2018, április 4.
Fun place to work. Fast paced. You need to be quick and able to multi task. A lot to learn while working here. It will help you grow in future. People are friendly and a lot of socializing is necessary.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really fun place to work
Consultant & Alcohol Compliance Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, április 3.
I really enjoyed very much and the way the staff perceived my counseling style was very satisfactory. The company has a great culture but the managers fail to implement it, they seem to be extremely insecure and enjoy managing by intimidation.
Pro érvek
Got to meet great people
Good Place
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2018, április 3.
Interesting place to work. Never a dull moment. Needs more managers. Employee morale is at an all time low. Needs new life to inspire employees to be motivated to work hard.
Free meals
Lack of dedication
back stabbing work culture
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winchester, VA2018, március 29.
The only reason I worked there as long as I did is because I needed the money. The assistant director was a horrible person, and I have been told that she was "asked to relocate".
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Worked at Wake forest
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, március 23.
This wouldn’t be the best job for you if you’re a hard working person. Great Pay , benefits, easy job but Nobody wants to work not even the managers. Really unprofessional staff No customer service training or training in the restaurants they just throw you in and think you know everything .The HR picks favorites so they let the hard workers go and let the ones that are just there to stand around causing problems stay . They only hire you if you’re ghetto some of the students have told me how they are scared of the staff because they come in looking any type of way and very rude. Also They love drama between the crew. They let the crew members curse at the managers and tell them what they not going to do and what they are going to do and when the managers try to write them up they’re told they can’t because that’s not there job. Also Some managers are very harassing to the crew and other managers that want to work and nothing is getting said to the managers by anyone above them. it’s been like this for years and they don’t want to change this mess. The people that is in charge of the whole Aramark at wake forest aren’t doing there jobs all they do is ride around on golf carts smoking cigarettes. It could be a great place to work but management is just terrible no structure and terrible communication . We had sooo many days off due to breaks in the school year and they can’t even get the whole staff to come together and train them correctly it’s just a mess honestly. NEVER HAD A JOB SOO EASY BUT SOO STRESSFUL I’ve meet many people that worked here before me and every last person  több... said it’s a stressful place to work .  kevesebb
Pay
Managers don’t work
very good company
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, március 18.
a very fun place to it is the same job just companys change the people was very freindly to be around.the hours was good..you meet every culture.stay happy
everything
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van