Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Supervisor

355 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Fair company
EVS Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, február 13.
Fair company. Feel they should take better care of their employees and have more available resources to help employees who are in need of have questions
Great schedules
Communication, payroll
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do not work in the corrections side of aramark
Inmate Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ohio2018, február 13.
I cannot speak for all areas of Aramark, but in the corrections side there is a Junior High School atmosphere. Management pets, favoritism, lack of correction aimed to the correct individual. I would much rather work with teenagers than the adults I do now. There is an excuse for everything.
Work Exlperince
Concession Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, február 12.
I start working this job off and on while in High School. It took a long time for growth. I finally after working years. I was offer a supervisor position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Produvtive and fun place to work. Competitive and fast pace.
CFA Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mississippi State, MS2018, február 10.
I loved my job with Aramark. I was a food service supervisor and I enjoyed working on the college campus in the small town setting. I worked in the food court and I was responsible for the food court at night.
Got to meet players.
Supervisor, Alcohol Compliance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, február 9.
once new management took over they didn't know what they were doing, everyone hated them but they needed a job. I worked the tunnel for a year and a half, as soon as they came in they took that away from me plus my radio, so I left..
The stadium employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great team
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williamsburg, VA2018, február 7.
I had a great team when I worked for Aramark's company. This team is now under a different contract. I cannot speak for the company as a whole but, the raises were steady.
Just don't care
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2018, február 6.
The direct managers I dealt with could have cared less about me. In the end, they didn't have my back and coward to their corners. Not a good experience for me at all.
Stressful
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pontiac, MI2018, január 28.
This type of job is one that will keep you on your toes. The management that I was under did not help employees and you were left to fend for yourself. They absolutely chose the longer employed people then to the ones that were newly hired. They absolutely showed favoritism
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great job
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake City, FL2018, január 27.
The job is easy,the inmates did all the work.... We monitor them to make sure they were serving the correct portions required by law making sure they wasn't stealing and selling the product out of the kitchen I just showing them how to stay focus and stay out of trouble
Munkahelyi kultúra
Seasonal job in a baseball stadium
Suite Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, január 25.
An interesting and fun job where you meet lots of people with many different personalities at work. The work day (or evening) starts with a set-up procedural meeting, followed by a hectic couple of hours setting the suites prior to game-time. After that, it's a lot of waiting and somewhat boring while the game plays out.
Pro érvek
Meeting lots of new faces daily in a convivial atmosphere.
Kontra érvek
Too much food wasted due to health department regulations.
Stressful, poor management
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bunker Hill, IN2018, január 23.
Management was always telling their employees one thing and then turn around and scold them for doing what they were told, the pay was not nearly enough for the dangers of this particular job.
1 30 min break in a 10-18 hr day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Does not provide opportunities for advancement
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tempe, Arizona2018, január 19.
I’ve worked for Aramark for 10 years five years of which I have been a supervisor. Which is now become a dead end position. Management says I cannot go any further because I have no accountability in this position. What a load of bull. If I do something that costs money or customer service , I will be written up. I call that accountability. The only way to advance now is to go outside the corporation and find someplace else to work. The Tempe ASU campus is content with being a training center for other corporations. Very sad. I was told point blank, take the training we have provided you And give it to another company. You tell me what that sounds like.
If you do not get hired in as a manager, you will never become one, unless of course you know someone. Very political game.
I will never understand how management believes that hiring someone who has never worked in a unit would be better off than somebody who has years of experience working in this position.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Does not provide a career path
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Suites Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, január 11.
It was a decent place to work. I met and made friends with a lot of people. I was not so impressed with the new management and thats why I left. However, its a good entry level job.
Fast Paced venue
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, január 11.
Hardcore Fans coming to support their idle celebrity sports icon or music performer. Preparing and serving hot/cold beverages food and deserts. Seeing retuning customers home game after home game.
Pro érvek
Meeting professional players and music performers
only work stadium events
Supervisor
Clemson U. - Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clemson, SC2018, január 10.
A hard place to work because we were constantly understaffed. This was at Clemson U and we were swamped almost all day. No one would stay long because we were overworked. Also the shutdowns at Christmas and the summer hurt financially.
Nice job
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, január 7.
I enjoyed my time at Aramark. I earned a lot of new things and met a lot of awesome people. If you want to move up with Aramark like most companies, you need to invest in getting a degree.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was Great! Got to see fans and feel the excitement in the air when the team was doing well and felt their pain when things didn't go well.
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, január 5.
Very standard, take inventory for each stand I was responsible for and restock accordingly. When staff arrived check for uniform maintenance, check food temps, and cash drawers. Handle any customer issues and rectify to the best of my ability. At the end of the shift make sure cash is correct and stands are ready to be inspected by my manager.
Pro érvek
Free food and the opportunity to see a live football game at times.
Kontra érvek
Some days were long when the weather was inclement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fast pace environment very stressfull
Event Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, január 3.
typical day count down safe, ordered change, receive all monies from bank, prepare banks for each cashier assigned for events, make schedule for all tellers based on event forecast, entered all cash and credit card sales into system after each event, verified deposits, audit cashiers to prevent theft, supervised tellers, verified safe content at end of each event

proper handling of cash & credit cards, how to recognize counterfeit currency

management was a little lacking because of their unfamiliarity of the position

workplace culture was strictly professional because of the severity or rigid exactness of the job

hardest part of the job was to prevent theft
work incentives
stressfull
A fast paced enviroment.
COMMISSARY SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX 797612017, december 28.
Dealt with many people on an everyday basis. A good company to work for with good benefits and opportunities for advancement. There is a lot of walking because I provided commissary to two separate facilities.
Pro érvek
Free breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Rude officers/jailers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
low pay but good environment
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensburg, IN 472402017, december 27.
Usually a packed day of work with multiple different responsibilities. Crew does try to keep the day fun. Service time is very fast paced and sometimes too much is loaded on a single employee.
some good benefits
Kontra érvek
lack of breaks, low pay for volume of work

Átfogó minősítés