Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lead Cook

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
215 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 649 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall Aramark has been good to me of course there is always room for improvements. Great group of management at ECU. Some of the best stuff in Earth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked graveyard and there is a lot to do. The time passes by fast. It's important to make sure you get everything done before the next shift comes.
Free Lunch
Health insurance is expensive
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent work environment along with great leadership from management. Aramark gave me the chance and the ability and along with the tools to succeed in this industry.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I feel very well appreciated at my job with Aramark. The hours are not enough and they don't hire full time at my job with the schools. The managers of Aramark have always been very good to me.
free lunch, uniforms supplied
benifits
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible didn't like the way I was treated and the pay was low. 37 hrs a week was full time. Management suck floor workers done all the work. People act to up right
Environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it was a decent place to work@. I gain some more knowledge when it came down to working in the kitchen and dealing with different personal with in the inmates. Some of the manager's were okay to deal with and some were complicated to deal with and talk too.
free lunch
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don't want to seem negative so I won't go into detail but I was treated very poorly by the management in the company and I've seen it happen to others. I would recommend working elsewhere to anyone interested in a position at aramark.
Munkahelyi kultúra
star 4am and prepare the food acording with Menu and plans ,provide all the items we need to sale field the Ice ,drinks,coffee,fruits,etc. every sou chef have their own station, I was in the Italian cuisine,and some time Mexican cuisine, so we sail different items and serve the meal .
free meal and drink
it was very hard work I cooking for 700 people every day and serve
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great company to work for. We get 5 paid holiday's . 3 sick days a year I wouldn't be wanting to leave the Steven's if it were not for the stress dealing with the inmates and ect. Aramark is a great company to work for
Holiday's, sick paid days
No paid lunch break
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a lead cook here for six months and didn’t get paid right the whole time. If you do choose to work here I would write down all my hours because they do NOT pay you right pretty much every check. I still haven’t received any back pay and honestly the management just laughs in your face when you bring it up to them. I would never work for this company again because they don’t care about there employees or the food that’s comes out of the kitchen.
Munkahelyi kultúra
aramark was a good AT every part of that job the boss was the best one i had so far he treated everyone fairly his name was ross kincade ...but overall aramark was one of the best companies ive ever worked with
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced. i learned a lot of hands on training in this kitchen. the most enjoyable part of the day is when you finally get to sit down at the end of the day.
free food
Kontra érvek
short breaks standing all day on concrete
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice place to work, they have alot of incentives for their employees, took the time out to train their employees, very crosstrained, learned alot while working for this company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical work day was coming in to work and watching the supervisor pick on an employee. He would ask the employee to perform a task and then yell at him for not being at his register! The pay was ok but the lack on hours made the pay irrelevant. It started out as a great job but as time went on, the manager became messy and loved to start rumors and keep up mess between staff. There's no room for advancement. I'm glad I left...
Most of the staff
Kontra érvek
No positive feedback for a job well done. Encore cards were being used by the manager.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was basically no training. As a new mid-level employee I was assigned to work with someone 3 days and she had to train more than one person in in those these days. Management was horrible and would not listen or take input from the students or workers. Turn-over was high.
Munkahelyi kultúra
day started at 3 a.m. breakfast was served at 6 a.m. I did learn how to use a tilt skillet it was used everyday. you could cook for 200 people and up . within an hour. when i started there was not a manager there. workplace was aok. as long as you kept it clean.the hardest part was not being able to make friends with inmates who worked with you everyday. they could not be trusted. the most enjoyable part was seeing smile on faces. and inmates thanking you for being you, and listening to their stories.
you never went hungry
hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s good place to work also good for learning new things meeting new people good opertunities also have to have a good sense of urgency must be open to new things fun and loving crew always giving a helping hand
Munkahelyi kultúra
could be worse jobs I guess. Prisoners like to steal food and are darn good at it. They will try to hit on you , tell them to stick to food service and you will be fine. Lots and lots of trafficking going on with other employees in the kitchen,Aramark management is well aware and doesn't seem to care and they are the favorites, they will cover for them at all costs. They make you work 6-7 days straight, asking for a day off is next to impossible.
Pro érvek
you dont have to live in prison
Kontra érvek
The kitchen is extremely hot in the summer months, there is trafficking going on, of course they are the managements favorites
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was a very busy day. Filled with many tasked to keep someone on their toes. I enjoyed the hard work just wish i had option to go in the company.
Kept one busy
Kontra érvek
No way to grow in the company
Munkahelyi kultúra
too conservative with no regard for an employees everyday concerns whether being on the job or helping the workers feel more of an asset than an sweat shop worker
no concern for workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible company poorly ran company very stressful supervisors couldn’t properly train employees. Employee safety was always and issue unsafe practices