Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lead Cook

Munkakör megnevezése
Lead Cook210 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
210 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 266 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start a cooking career, managers are pretty willing to work with you to help balance work and home life. Good starting pay and lots of opportunities to work hard to prove yourself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience may not be like others but I truly wished I did some research on this company before I started. There are no real benefits and no real room for growth. The structure of the management is flawed, their main concern is on sales and customer satisfaction when it comes to food but not when it comes to the proper treatment that customers should be warranted.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is over critical and not willing to help or advise on how to correct problems. Money/food cost are the only priorities. You will NEVER get a cost of living raise. (Or any other raise) Management gets bonuses, based on how little the staff is paid. More and more tasks will be added to your job, and no job description will be given to refer to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not worth it. They do not care about their customers or employees. It's all about profit. No advancement or fair pay. And when they lose an account you are not guaranteed a job
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think when Aramark takes over they should bring their own management team in. There was only one manager after the CDM retired because she didn't like the takeover. Instead of hiring another CDM the asst. manager Took on both jobs that she couldn't handle, so she could get more money and she became overwhelmed, and took her frustrations out on staff. I reported her several times but nothing wad accomplished
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can move up fast. I enjoy working with the customer. The manager was good they was very understandable they will work with you. They let you get your hours plus more.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Their lucky I didn't have the money or resources for an attorney, long story short
This was a very hostile work environment, the supervisor yelled at me alot like I was an inmate, and it wasnt right for the inmates either, I recieved zero respect from her favorite worker. Who she made an excuse for instead of doing anything about it, I even put in an anonymous report about it and the company just swept it under a rug, they gossiped and horse played with the inmates which is prohibited. They were racist and made a difference between the inmates based on race and ethnicity. They didn't treat them fairly at all, the co worker Holly referred to an inmate as her son often and gave him special treatment, another inmate used racial slurs alot and never recieved punishment for it. The supervisor and her favorite worker Holly made me feel I was wrong for wanting to report him. And when I wanted to write a report on it I was bullied and ridiculed, because he was a favorite trustee. She tried to tell me not to submit the report because she had intentions on deleting the report, she also yelled at me and used inappropriate words asked me what did she want me to do about it.

I dont care dont ever work for the county jail or prison Nobody does what they should and treat their least liked workers poorly It also took the company 2 months to pay me, the supervisor got mad when I asked her about the process for the pay. I was forced to work before filling out my new hire paper work and had to work before resigning before recieving my pay check, the GM and district manager didn't care at all.
Kontra érvek
No drinkable water, no edible food, its a jail, hostile, unstable
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is dead in road for alot of great cooks and food service workers. Management makes the money and your never given in oppurtunity for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Staff not very well to work with. Hours are not great. Pay was ok but not the best for what you put in. Managers are not on the same page so made it stressful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
She never orders what we need... cursing at employees... POOR MANAGEMENT!!!!! I love the company and I love seeing the residents enjoying my food, but if u have a manager that does not order the right food for u to cook with... poor management she don’t know what’s she’s doing..NEVER THERE ALWAYS GONE BUT GETS 80 hours every two weeks while we actually work our shift...
Munkahelyi kultúra
You were going to work in management would roll their eyes and tell you that they don't care what's going on they would leave you on the floor alone just bullying you just always harassed you everyday and tell you that it doesn't matter what you do they don't care
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok it was working in a jail not to bad went through a lot of employees people woud do stuped thing like bring things to inmates and get them selves fired or just quite
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cooks there were a revolving door, therefore we were always short of staff. Company rarely hired temps to help with daily work load. Management was okay. 3 jobs in 1.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers and the gm are racist. And all the employees are unfairly paid. New and inexperienced workers are paid more than workers who have been working there already. Especially workers whom been working over 20 years. They only give a 2 cent raise every year. And you can have vacation time, but the managers would not let you take a vacation
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there for a total 1 1/2 Years. I enjoyed my work. I worked long hour but i moved up pretty quickly. It wasn't staffed properly. A lot of times i worked on my own. Management could be improved with listening skills and action but all in all it was sufficient.
good pay, over time
stressful environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depends on the manager and or supervisor and how they interact with employees. Most of the management team speaks to you like you are beneath them and expect respect when none is given.
Free lunch
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The leadership at the facility I worked in was lacking.
The atmosphere was chaotic and often times, there was failure to plan out even the most simple of tasks.
pay
poor leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is two girls there that work for 20 years and even though their titles are as low as they get, they were in the place. Manager has no back bone. May be a good guy but not a good manager !!!!!! When someone new comes along they won 2 to 1 in the way that they have been doing it regardless of standard procedure . It does not matter, no labeling, no deep cleaning, no tracking, and one of many more things is they don’t even turn on the vents over the grills so they can hear each other talking during the day. Awful This is just in Lafayette though because the company is a pretty good company the overall. They just haven’t taken action on fixing this one place, hopefully that will come soon.
Salary
People are hateful
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not enough hours not enough staff don't give good raises not enough money not enough time no benefits. Management really doesn't worry about giving you help.
Not hard work.
Not enough staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've been cooking for over 10 years. I have never worked With such poor management. The entire management structure is toxic and dysfunctional. The health insurance gold plan that I had, covered absolutely nothing when I needed it. $300 a month covered absolutely nothing. The staff and management are heavy gossipers and make up lies and innuendos. If you have any dignity or self respect, you will not put yourself through the shame of working for these disgusting individuals and their vampire like company.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Toxic management, Terrible benefits, sad coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very quick-paced, need my coworkers to be able to manage their work in order for the process to go smoothly. Inmates sometimes do not follow instructions and are very quickly replaced in order to keep the kitchen running.
Kontra érvek
Limited security will often make you feel at risk
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés