Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lead Cook

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
215 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 659 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall Aramark has been good to me of course there is always room for improvements. Great group of management at ECU. Some of the best stuff in Earth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This particular location doesn’t believe in training and promoting within. The management communication is horrible. The employees are always left in the dark. Set up for failure with eac station worked. Management doesn’t check behind staff. No attention to detail employees giving diabetic patients regular food. Drama always within the kitchen. Management don’t stick up for employees. Hr will not give the update to benefits in a timely manner. Horrible pay and quick to Discipline,don’t reward employees.
Security of a job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pace to wok something new to do everyday great coworkers . manager makes me feel like really belong there. Beautiful new kitchen to work in and great food
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
you work hard untill closing time
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been with the company almost five years andover the work is easy enough but the company as a whole plays favorites. Management gets better benefits, bonuses and even opportunities to show off their talents. Most of the management is caught up in paperwork that they don't have time to manage anyone. Employees are run into the ground and are expected to be happy with one day a year where they are noticed for it.
hours and holidays
Kontra érvek
poor management, lack of incentive
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start a cooking career, managers are pretty willing to work with you to help balance work and home life. Good starting pay and lots of opportunities to work hard to prove yourself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
my co workers assist with whatever needs to be done reliable and down to earth employees. every step of the way they're there! good benefits fair schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark was a good company to work for I was working as a cook supervisor at west Tennessee state prison I was in the first group of Aramark employees that replaced state workers .other than that I was grate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to advance,meet new people and it allows me to share what ive learned over the years with employees that may not have alot of cooking experience.i really enjoy working with people.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Layoffs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Feeding students, is a joy, but I was unsatisfied with low pay, and I was denied a supervisor position. I liked being paid unemployment during winter break, and during summer break, my supervisor and manager were great to work with,
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’m a cook and I basically like everything but the pay . The supervisors are all cool, as well as other employees. But it’s best to get your time and don’t get complacent
Family oriented
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark gives me the tools I need to succeed. Aramark also is flexible and balances job and life. My managers want me to be the best and over achieve my goals
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is very energetic, I enjoy cooking for the clients. The clients are very respectful and loves the cooking and catering. My boss is amazing!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only benefits if you are friend with the manager. Not opportunity to transfer, do over time, bad benefits. I liked to work at a correctional facility, feel safe, I liked the job a lot, my only problem was the manager. I would like to work doing the same, but not with same manager.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hr dept is careless and its a lot of racism and favoritism in the company. Hated Aramark @Georgetown university. Managers only worry about going home. Nobody has a serious passion about working there. No room for advancement. Only care about themselves no team or homely feel here at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked with inmates at Indiana State prison. I supervised while they prepared meals. The hardest part was that I was alone supervising 8 male inmates at a time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is always an issue! Management does not care about employees but production. They pick and choose favorites which those liked get weekends off and scheduled as they want. Others get the tail end and the grunt of the work. My supervisors aren’t thoroughly trained and I know because I was once a supervisor and did much better than them in my position.
Hourly wage
Management, Scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
They give you more responsibility than ur job description. What management suppose to do, they have you do it. And you dont get the pay or the appreciation for it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When my direct supervisor left before my training was complete my manager didnt know how to do complete the inventory, ordering, stocking, filling orders, or fixing weekly forms. My manager also didnt defend me when an inmate stole from commissary. My manger had very little knowledge of how to do commissary.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poorly managed. This is a corporate company. They do NOT look out for the hard working people! Management lacks skill in ALL aspects. They don't pay fair.
Munkahelyi kultúra
insurance coverage is terrible, management not organised or professional, not enough staff to do the job., too many lazy workers. I put my two week notice to end in November, manager did not do it on time or know how its done. HR had to help him.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love coming to work everyday cooking is my passion. I love the structure and the culture of the work environment. I look forward to my customers and making sure good quality kids up to standard.