Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lead Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Lead Cashier70 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
70 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 153 értékelés megtekintése
Difficult but rewarding
This was one of my most difficult jobs, having to work cashier for football games at Lincoln Financial field. I was constantly dealing with people coming in drunk from tailgates and being mad that we cant serve them beer. But the upside is i got to go to every eagles game including playoffs and could see the end of the games.
fun environment to work.
got the chance to work in a arena where football games and concerts were held and also got to be in the parade from time to time if had any.
long lunch breaks
Kontra érvek
not really full time job more of a oncall
Munkahelyi kultúra
handle food and teachers and students in school setting along with money handling for cashiers
get to work and prepare bread and bakery for the day. Prep food for teachers lounge and students lunches then run a register and balance drawer at end of day.
safety and sanitation learned along with health dept regulations management was easy to deal with during my time with Aramark and coworkers could be great to be around daily forming a family atmosphere

most enjoyable was seeing the kids daily and forming a bond making their years in high school a good one. also like prepping food . it has to be in you ...have to have a passion for it . the hours were good too.
free lunches, hours benefits
pay
Fun workplace
It was a fun work environment and I really enjoyed getting to meet new people all day while I worked there. The company always made sure that we were taken care of.
2,0
Poor Management
Workers were hardworking however their hard work was overshadowed by poor management. The company does consider the health and well-being of their workers but the pay and work expected to be completed are not equivalent.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Good Place to work
Very busy staff was great as well as the boss. I really enjoyed working there I felt like I was appreciated for the work that I did .
Great Boss
Kontra érvek
Pay is not the greatest laid off summer months
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work in a Positive Atmosphere with a lot of caring people
A typical day at Aramark would depend on the game that is being played that day. The teams who are playing and the fan base decides how a typical day at Aramark would go. While working at Aramark I have learned the basics in running a concession stand and how to have the basic management skills. The management at Aramark is outstanding, they are the type of people who are very fun to work with as long as you are doing what you are doing and getting your work done. The co-workers vary depending on the stand you are in. Every stand is different and not everyone is the same. There is really no hard part of the job when it comes to Aramark everyone works as a team and gets the job done together. I would say the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the smile on peoples faces when you give them great service.
Free Lunches, Provided Uniform, Teamwork
Tip Issues, No Call No Shows Alot
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great college with great students
greet students and staff when entering and exiting establishment(cafeteria). take payments for meals and snakes. great personalities.
fast pace enviornment
working in a stadium is fun but seasonal. work enviornment is fast pace requiring lost of teamwork, workers demostrate friendly, positive attitudes, management is always there to assist in any way possible.
flexible
seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
catering staff to hundreds of employees in an industrial setting.
Pay
Management issues
magical work day
it was a good experience work in aramark for the first years i had an excelent manager and a tight knit team, i learned how to approach a customer and make an excelent experience in our place. i learned how to lead a team and handle a store.
Concessions
Cashier
Executed daily cleaning, opening and closing duties for Consessions at the events for AT&T Center, Alamodome, Freeman coliseum, and Expo Hall

Handled cash register operations

Stand Manager

Conduct Inventory at beginning and end of Shift

Ensure to follow all food safety and other safety measures

Managed 8-20 employees at a time
free food low pay
low pay over worked. clled off a lot the manage ment needs to not take there jobs over bored an worry more bout there workers
free lunch
low pay over worked
1,0
worst place to work
horrible job even more horrible managers who discriminate
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a very fun place to work and you get to meet all types of new peoople.
A typical work is always quick and easy. I learn something new everyday. Like how to use a new machine. Management is great and very helpful. They teach me thing to help me to improve and move up. The people that I get to work with on a daily. Are just wonderful people with a great attuide.The hardest part of my day would be trying to get out of the building after an event behind all of the guest who are trying to leave also. The most enjoyable part of my job would have to be. Getting to inter act with the guest
Pro érvek
We get to see all the players at every event.
Kontra érvek
A short amount of hours each day and short breaks. Not even enough time to enjoy your break
I loved my job
As stand help I helped the cashier sale things like junk food; such as french fries, ice cream, popcorn, pizza, hot dogs, soft drinks, candy, and pretzels. As a Runner I help the wait staff in the VIP deliver the food to the customers. Stand manger and Portable manger I looked over three to four people. I had to made sure things was counted for and temperatures was token. If running low on product I called to the warehouse and order more.
I got free food
no hours
VERY NICE PLACE TO WORK
I ENJOYED MY JOBS. INTERACTING WITH STAFF, STUDENTS, & VISTORS..WHEN U MAY BE THE FIRST PERSON SOMEONE SEE AT A COLLEGE CAMPUS..TO KNOW THAT I CAN HAVE AN IMPACT ON THEIR DECISIONS OR LIFE., MAKES ME WANT TO DO THE RIGHT THING, AND GIVE IT MY BEST.
RELATIONSHIPS WITH EVERYONE
PAY
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Craziest work environment I've ever had
The only good thing about this job was it's in a beautiful location but other than that, things were pretty messed up. I was hired as a lead cashier... there was NO training, NO supervisor, NO co-worker for months (I had to work 6 days a week including split shifts and had to do all supervisor duties), we were supposed to be able to rent boats for free but it never happened, no recreation for employees, not enough year-around supervisors, lodge didn't even have a manger most of the season, housing is expensive (you have to live in company housing because it was in a national recreational area), all departments were very much short staffed. I will never go back.
Beautiful environment, good EDR
Kontra érvek
no benefits, short staffed, no training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and very nice people to work for.
Great pay, very nice people to work for. I learned alot at Aramark how to do Inventory, Prep Food, etc. My manager was very nice and really cares about her co-workers. The most enjoyable part of my job was talking to the customers and meeting new friends.
production and sales
inventory management student relations and caterings, concession stands and activities with the grab bag with elemntary students
free lunch
needed more hours
Fun and Professional Aramark Cafe
Working with Aramark, I am the lead-cashier and am the main face of this Cafe. This job has a very fun, personable, and professional atmosphere inside a United Health Group building. Extremely customer service based and experienced in Micros software and inventory. Full-time hours, no benefits. $10.40/hour. Has been an outstanding job for the past 3 years, but it is time for an upgrade!
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés