Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lead Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Lead Cashier73 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
73 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 470 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was one of my most difficult jobs, having to work cashier for football games at Lincoln Financial field. I was constantly dealing with people coming in drunk from tailgates and being mad that we cant serve them beer. But the upside is i got to go to every eagles game including playoffs and could see the end of the games.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Honestly, not the best company I have worked for. Barely any bathroom breaks or lunch breaks. There is a lack of communication between bosses, managers, and employees. No benefits. Low pay.
Homework time
Kontra érvek
low pay, lack of communication, lack of training
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The atmosphere amongst the managers and Staff is horrible!!!!!!

You don't even get a thank you after working in very Hot/Humid or freezing cold temp.

The CEO needs to do a pop up visit!
Experiencing epic moments with Guest
Kontra érvek
Management treat staff like terribly! If your not a Favorite, you mean nothing to them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My location is at University. A lot going on all at once. A good company. Co workers can be dramatic and sometimes too many chiefs not enough Indians.
Free food
Co-worker dtama
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working for this company. You were always very busy. I didn't like working on holidays but they did compensate you for this. The environment changed all the time. Constantly revamping the front end.
good pay
working holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a job working in a school cafeteria. It was a fun and interesting job. It was great to have weekends, holidays, and summers off. We were able to dress special for the kids.
Pro érvek
Weekends, holidays, and summers off. Free meals.
Kontra érvek
Time off could be a con at times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an alright job but the hours I worked could not work anymore. The night shift usually got busy because the kids got out of class and most of them built an appetite throughout the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
10 good years with them, has it's up and it's downs. Great people work with. Learned a lot and gives you opportunities to learn new positions. I would recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was fortunate to work a great many events and concerts, meet several celebrities and awesome people during my time with the company. Unfortunately the schedule and pay rate at the time did allow for sufficient to provide for my family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
PRO: Had a great manager and a friendly work enviorment CON: My pay rate wasn't the best but at this time I was part time since I was also attending college.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Food service set up, stocked goods, complete sanitation procedures. balanced cashier drawer, provided accurate accounting. prepared food trays to patient's rooms.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Perform duties directly with the Supervisor on products to be sold.
In charge of assigning vendors to their stands.

Responsible for the total sales of station, and proof of all

transactions.

Collected cash of all registers.

Balanced daily inventory.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Things could be ran much better, It required you to be quick on your feet because of the climate, still considered fast food. But with management being on a 2 point level it rarely ran smoothly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on which stadium I am at, and which stand I am at. I'm either a Lead Cashier or Manager.

Either way I do it all!

Lead Cashier

manage money

do a drop or 2 in between game, concert, or event.

count money in beginning of the day and at the end of the day.

Help Manager with any inventory mistakes.

Manager

count inventory before and after event.

make sure money and inventory match.

Make sure everyone is in position ready to work.

Float through stand helping any where needed.
Pro érvek
Speed pick up with experience
Kontra érvek
Dont move up far with job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interpersonal skills are the skills I use to interact with other people. Good interpersonal skills allows me to participate effectively as a member of a team, satisfy customers and clients' expectations, negotiate, make decisions, time management efficiently, take responsibility, and work effectively with other employees. It allows me to empathize and build rapport with colleagues and clients, leading to a better working environment which can be less stressful. I was able to impress co-workers, supervisor and clients with my energy. Actually, the energy was simply a reflection of the genuine interest that I had in the job. My authenticity was highlighted through the respect that I showed for my co-workers, and supervisor, As a result, they liked working with me.
Free snacks and lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people and management are great to work with. I have learned a lot and I really enjoy this job.
The management is very helpful when it comes to the busy time and will work with your schedule.
Great people
Kontra érvek
Benefits could be more affordable
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only thing good a bout the job could be the pay rate as well as flexibility. The managers as well as certain staff are undertrained, as well as understaffed. Anyone who works there will tell you how unorganized it is. There isn't any room for advancement unless you know someone in higher power.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it pretty cool i guess, cap fans are amazing and very enjoyable. i have learned not to trust no one in there not even management. your co workers are not your friends. the hardest part is getting managers to stop thinking everyone stealing
mind yur business
stay to yourself
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my employment with Aramark, I trained my coworkers a technique implementing verbal direction, adapting new ideas which served our clients bigger options, less wait time, we had fun doing it , making specialty coffees, offering free samples.. Offering healthy breakfast options, hearty salads,turkey sandwich, wraps. I made sure my coworkers had fun while busting chops ,before you paid your order specialty coffee food, etc was ready at the register. Techniques , having a system helps . It's the rush !!
Holiday pay
Not open for change
Munkahelyi kultúra
I get to meet plenty of new people at different sporting events always meeting new co-workers. Management wise I learned how to manage a group of people and how its not always easy when faced with being a boss to friends and also learned how to do different types of paperwork. The best part of the job is all the new experiences I have. The only downfall is that its not year round work or full time so I'm not able to support my family on it.
meeting new people
not steady work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really loved the environment and the clients. The place was always fun and friendly.

I learned a lot about leading a team and had a lot of support from management.

The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to work as a team and get things accomplished on a daily basis.