Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lead Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Lead Cashier70 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
70 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 134 értékelés megtekintése
Difficult but rewarding
This was one of my most difficult jobs, having to work cashier for football games at Lincoln Financial field. I was constantly dealing with people coming in drunk from tailgates and being mad that we cant serve them beer. But the upside is i got to go to every eagles game including playoffs and could see the end of the games.
Productive and Fun Environment to work in
I enjoy my workplace very much. I enjoy all the coworkers I have. I have earned a lot of friendships. I enjoy the work I was doing in a hospitality environment. Making friends through the customers I had was really nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well paid job and friendly people..
Show me how to read temps had a well experience with my job I love it ..the students a the U of H all new me and if not there they ask about me ..when my Dad passed away they made me a cared for me ..love my job
Everything was on point
Munkahelyi kultúra
I m a really hard reliable worker
I'm searching for a job with decent benefits. I'm a very hard and reliable worker
I live in Alachua county. and have reliable transportation and willing to be a part of this team
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend working for this company
I like my customers, most visit the cafe just to say hi or good morning. The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with the people. My manager is also helpful and thoughtful.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Great company
Aramark has a true family atmosphere. Willing to work around family duties great place for a parent to work at. The training to each job was easy to understand and time was given to get it right
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fun place to work at
Very rewarding, management is good, enjoy communication with the students, hardest part of job is on Thursday when it is 5.00 Thursday for staff and students with no meal plan.
Aramark
Aramark is a great company to work for. Great people, they work around my schedule as far as my kids. Just a wonderful place to work. Come join the team.
Excellent
Loved my time at this company. I was sad to go, but had to move several hours away and could not commute. Great career with wonderful benefits. Had the best team of workers and Bosses.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
1,0
Aramark is S***
the managers just don't know how to run a company and everyone was getting depressed from burn out. It really sucks working for a company that doesn't care about its employees
free coffee
Kontra érvek
over worked, not appreciated, asked to do more than physically capable
stressful
You have to do more then one job on a daily basic. It very stressful. Should be pay more for the work that you do. More training. But the best part is the co worker
fast pace
great company to work for. many perks for working with Aramark and being contracted by one of the best company there is. Great management and staff. i work at a quick pace location. Time goes so fast that its almost time to go home. We get free lunch.
Pro érvek
free lunch, free uniforms and options on insurance and other discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
easy job; not enough hrs
I had two jobs through this company. Opening the new remodeled pod was very stressful. I was left setting up the place alone with no experience. Working at Chick-Fill-A was fun. I was hired for full time (40hrs); however, was lucky to get 35 hrs.
free food
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun company to volunteer for
I enjoy the people I work with and the customers. I enjoy taking inventory and making everything is in proper condition. I always have a good time when volunteering for Aramark through JPJ.
Average Working Experience
For a student is a good place to work, they have different job options and provide you with flexible schedules. They provide you with the government required trainings.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job to have great people to work with.
Always unpredictable on the time you leave work due to ties and or weather or than that loved it great opportunity. Nice people to be around. Benefits are not the best but they’re good. There are never really any hours unless you’re a supervisor or higher.
Free games and concerts
Kontra érvek
No breaks little hours to work
productive
While working it can be a very fun environment, but also stressful. The management team sometimes put unnecessary pressure on you and the staff is ok. Ive learned to lead my store, do the paperwork, stock, make orders, manage merchandise and keep my customers happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace filled with excitement
I would have loved to still be working with this company but it was a non profit organization called Prestigous Youth. I would highly recommend people to join Aramark.
Free Food, Got to Explore, Fun People
Getting Paid every 2 weeks or more depending on our payroll
Ok Job
The job is great but if your a single mom like me, after being off for every holiday and other times it gets to be a bit much. I needed something more stable in income
free lunch
off to much
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for students, sometimes.
Honestly, not the best company I have worked for. Barely any bathroom breaks or lunch breaks. There is a lack of communication between bosses, managers, and employees. No benefits. Low pay.
Homework time
Kontra érvek
low pay, lack of communication, lack of training
1,0
Great Learning Experience with Citifield
The atmosphere amongst the managers and Staff is horrible!!!!!!

You don't even get a thank you after working in very Hot/Humid or freezing cold temp.

The CEO needs to do a pop up visit!
Experiencing epic moments with Guest
Kontra érvek
Management treat staff like terribly! If your not a Favorite, you mean nothing to them.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés