Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Worker

430 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Quailty Food
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norwalk, CT2017, augusztus 1.
Great motivating team environment, Consistently changing so it became harder to adapt to a strict budget. Shortening of hours cased drama among managers.
Clean enviorment
Kontra érvek
Hours not refected in pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
typical school kitchen work
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bristol, PA2017, július 31.
Each day was typically the same with individual duties, cleaning, washing, serving, displaying and preparing. A lot to do and sometimes with not enough help.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Fast paced environment
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cullowhee, NC2017, július 30.
If you're quick on your feet, then this is the job for you. It's very fast paced and if you get something wrong then you have got to fix it quickly. Other than that it's a good place.
Pro érvek
Free food after shift is over
Kontra érvek
short breaks/if any at all
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's cool for a first job
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, július 28.
If the pay was better the job would be better you're also obligated to relocate even if you're not mobile but it was something and I was thankful for a moment but then I need it better so I moved on but it's been years so things may have changed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Great Job with Great Management
Cook/Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2017, július 26.
I worked at Aramark part-time for almost four years and it was the greatest cooking job I've ever held.

Pros:

- The lowest stress cooking position I've held, period

- Excellent teamwork: everyone shares responsibilities, and it wasn't the end of the world if a co-worker or two were absent

- Exceptional management: even our regional manager would jump right into the action during her visits

- Decent starting wages and annual raises

- Always felt appreciated

- Able to participate in recipe creation

Cons

- Little room for career growth without a college degree, but
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
the job is ok
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, július 22.
Your hours are based on which school you work for . you prep food for breakfast and lunch and serve it to the children. you clean the cafeteria once your shift is done.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 3Jelentés
Amazing!
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2017, július 17.
I wouldn't stay there but I left to pursue further career moves at a different job! Working two full time jobs was amazing! And my management was amazing to work for!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
People have to eat.
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leavenworth, KS2017, július 16.
Working with this company has had many ups and downs at this location, but I will always remember the fun working side by side with great people. To bad the contract was lost at my location.
Pro érvek
Learning kitchen skills valuable at home
Raises were minimal
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Depends on location
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2017, július 13.
I had mixed experiences with them. The money wasn't great and a major problem I had with them was that when I was first hired, I was knowingly put on the books as part time (as the first 90 days trial), but worked full time hours the entire time. I was told that after the 90 days, I could be put on the books as full time. Then at that time, they told me that I was told wrong and that I had to wait a year before I could be put on the books full, and also receive other benefits such as insurance, vacation, or pay raise(s). I was making minimum wage that entire year (7.25/hr), and asked again once it had been a year and there wasn't really a clear answer, so I pursued work elsewhere. However, depending on your location and management, they could actually be an okay job if you're just trying to make ends meet.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 3Jelentés
Eh
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tewksbury, MA2017, július 12.
This is a very productive job, especially at hospital locations. The hours here were not that flexible with only two shifts, 6 am to 2:30 pm and 4 pm to 8pm.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most unsupportive work environment I have ever worked in
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterloo, ON2017, július 12.
This is the most unorganized place I have ever worked at. Wrongly assumed working for a university would be a positive atmosphere. I worked at the terrace food court and when the lead manager went on mat leave her replacement created a hostile work environment through bullying and blatant favouritism. Laurier university should be ashamed for handing their food services over to this awful company. Will not be returning to work here in September.
Constant shift reductions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here only for the money
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warren, MI2017, július 11.
The checks working for this company are great. However, they Put too many workloads on people your basically 1 person doing 3 full-time jobs that they decided not to hire extra people for. It was really hectic. Once My Manager found out I was pregnant and had morning sickness I was wrongly fired immediately.
Money, food
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
We have fun.
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, TX2017, július 10.
The cafeteria that I work in is full of fun and smart people. I feel privileged to work in that particular kitchen because I have heard of other kitchens having issues with staff disagreements. The upper management could use some toughening up because they refuse to fire even the most problematic employees. They are more concerned with being well-liked by everyone then ensuring that the good employees have a nice environment to work in everyday.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, No weekends, No summers.
Kontra érvek
Too many unpaid breaks, low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
fun work place
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scranton, PA 185052017, július 6.
good place to start your career in food. Employees and management are fun to work with. They are willing to help you out if needed. the hard part is keeping your station clean
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Love the people
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kilgore, TX2017, június 28.
I love the people I work with. I would recommend it if some one was looking for another part time job, but they do not hire full time people unless you want to work for the big corporation. It worked perfect for me during college hours the are willing to work with you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Terrible management
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Georgetown, DC2017, június 26.
Higher management can not follow proper procedures and when anything is wrong, they are quick to point the finger to the next person beneath them even if they were informed about the situation before hand
Free lunches, pay rate
Cundaction of management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
Currently working
Cook-Prep/Food Service Worker (Seasonal) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Union, NJ2017, június 26.
I have only 2 concerns so far:

1. When there are call outs/short staff/under-hiring, workers from other sites in the district are required to go to a particular site to assist for the day, This can get a little tiring because you can be overworked and not for any additional pay. What hours you work are the hours you work. Sometimes, you start work at your site and then have to go to the site that is short-staffed which technically is a double work situation

2. Since this position is seasonal, dealing with unemployment when work is closed is a little taxing. Usually the main office cannot assist because they are mostly salaried employees. So, you pretty much have to either figure it out yourself or ask your co-workers who are also not sure of what to do. I guess once you get the hang of it,it gets a little easier.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Great hours
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clinton, MO2017, június 21.
The job would have been great if it were not for poor management and lack of room to grow. Not all facilities are the same though. I was just unlucky in who was chosen to be my kitchen manager. She was chosen out of favoritism and not because of actual knowledge. Loved the clients, loved the hours, pay could have been a little better.
Pro érvek
free lunch, great hours, plenty of family time.
Kontra érvek
Pay, promotions not based on who the best worker is.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work place but terrible management
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Friendswood, TX2017, június 20.
The people you work with on a day to day basis are wonderful. The management on the other hand are rude people and will constantly degrade you. Employee appreciation is out the window and the raise they give you every year sucks. They are penny pinches and will work you to death if you let them.
Free lunch
Terrible management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced and hard work
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2017, június 19.
A typical day consisted of serving food to many students and constant moving. The hardest part was accommodating for shortages of supplies. It could be food, utensils, plates, etc.
free lunches