Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Worker

554 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 316 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked every job they had there.
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, április 30.
Started out as home zone runner, moved to salad bar. Worked every station they had. The people that worked there where great. Some of the management team was hard to work with.
Insurance
Kontra érvek
Over worked and under paid.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun and friendly work environment
Food Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2018, április 30.
I enjoyed working here . A lot of fun and very easy ,the management was friendly and understanding. Schedules was very flexible and benefits was very good.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Aramark/ Georgetown University
Food & Beverage - Cashier/ Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington City, DC2018, április 24.
• Itemizes and totals purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items; operating a cash register.
• Demonstrate excellent customer service with a positive demeanor when dealing with restaurant patrons, fielding all complaints promptly, answering questions, and making meal suggestions when asked.
• Collects payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers; making change for cash customers.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Opened and closed restaurant while maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
College worker
Food and Beverage Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, április 23.
Student working through college on campus. Very low pay and tedious work. Didn't find much room for advancement. Not motivated to grow by management. Glad to leave.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun work environment
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, április 22.
It is a fun work environment but my salary is low although I am ServSafe Certified. I am garunteed at least 35 hours a week. I feel like company should have more benefits and incentives for its employees
Fun work environment
Low salary
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
work
Food Service Worker/cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Downingtown, PA2018, április 22.
fast paced job alot of lifting and moving around multi tasking but fun and fast paced work day if your full time you work 6-8 hr shifts part time is 5 hours
Pro érvek
you have weekends off, paid holidays, pto time
Kontra érvek
they do not pay you based on your experence
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Upper Darby2018, április 21.
Advancement were made for management but as far as the workers they jerk you around like yo-yos. I would never work there again and definitely would not recommend them.
Off during summer
Management sucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a good company to work for but management was always an issue
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2018, április 20.
I think aramark should more concerned with employees and their needs . The policy is to strict and it can be sometime be unfair .. if you're to sick to work its a tardy if you're to sick to be at work its a tardy ... there has to be a fair balance in terms of that
Flexable hours
Kontra érvek
Never to much concern for emplyee nedds
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
dont work for ararmark.
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warren, MI2018, április 20.
the job duties were easy for someone like me with food service experience.the hours were terrible. 20 or less hours a week. and my hours kept getting cut. they would rather hire new people instead of giving hours to current people. employees with no type of authority,(not a shift lead of any kind) would bark orders and boss new employees around, alot of disrespect to new employees. it was a terrible experience.
free food
poor management, no hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
2,0
Interesting Workplace
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2018, április 17.
Being set in a college environment makes every day interesting. With everything that would happen on a regular basis. I would not recommend working at Aramark unless free food, free parking, and low-tier health benefits catch your eye.
Free food, free parking
Power-happy management, unorganized
Horrible Management
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cullowhee, NC2018, április 16.
You'll more than likely leave because of your bosses who are not qualified or your slacking coworkers. Overworked and extremely overpaid. In summary, do not do this to yourself.
Only good for students
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, április 16.
Management is so unorganized. Benefits is not worth it only to get it after a whole year. Pay is also not worth it. There’s too much stress for the little pay you get. Not enough to live off of.
Free food.
Management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with children has been the highlight of current position
Lead Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kent, OH2018, április 15.
I've learned that I'm capable of working as a manager in an elementary school kitchen. I'm able to perform my work duties independently and in a timely manner. The hardest part of the job is working with one oven on busy preparation/serving days and not having adequately working equipment at times.
Working with the children
Inadequate equipment
Aramark
Food Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cambridge, ON2018, április 14.
-good place to work
-generally nice to their employees
-got some free food
-nice job to have while in school
-great cookies
-not enough vegetarian options
Hard workplace
Banquet Server/Caterer/Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canyon, TX2018, április 14.
There is a lot to do at Aramark, and professionalism and time are very important when working at events. There is different types of people working at Aramark from Latins to African, Asian, American, and so on.
Fun and active workplace
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Monica, CA2018, április 8.
The managers were great and the people were great as well. The job was a little far from where i lived so unfortunately, i had to leave and find a closer job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work
Baker, Food service worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Abilene, TX2018, április 8.
serve students, cook and clean facility, serve ice cream, dinner menu items, grill items, such as hamburgers, hot dogs, grilled items, and fried. cleanliness of facility
free meal
uniforms ugly
a place to work
Lead Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anderson, SC2018, április 3.
it a place to work to pay Bill and have a nice clean work place the enjoyable thing about working is the college student and getting to meet new student and build relationship with the student
Very fast paced
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2018, március 26.
In this work environment it’s very fast paced. You can’t call in be sick miss any days or you will get in trouble. But back to the working part it’s veru fun you have to be quick on your feet and open to try new things.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
When schools out your out of work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Poor Management
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morehead, KY2018, március 26.
I worked alongside many well educated employees who had bachelors degrees and we where all treated poorly as if we were stupid or uneducated. My direct supervisor was very sweet and was understanding but her superiors where awful! I worked my hardest at this job because poor management insured I was doing most of the work on my side. I used to come home every night and cry because the work environment was so bad.
one free meal
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van