Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Worker

433 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
a job
Food Service Worker/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2017, szeptember 13.
at the UM the job is alright, but as the saying go one bad apple can spoil the whole bunch. Respect is Owed to a dog and the department of Aramark that I worked for The managers had no respect for staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 1Jelentés
Hard and drama atmosphere
Food Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, szeptember 12.
As a student, it was hard working there because you do not get a break unless you work 6+ hours. I already walk to class so being on my feet nonstop for 5 or 6 more hours was intense.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Easy and fast paced
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tewksbury, MA2017, szeptember 6.
It is a rather easy place of work. When you we go in, our job for the day is written out. The co-works are easy to converse with, although depending on whom difficult to understand. As soon as the line begins, everything moves quickly. The manager is on the move doing what he has to do. People on the line assembling and placing things in to position, while the truck runners makes sure nothing stops them and bring the trucks to the units.
free food(selected), easy
Kontra érvek
fast-paced, occasionally deal with patients
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
First hand experience of employee abuse
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilfred Laurier University2017, szeptember 2.
Uncaring management. Miserable day-to-day atmosphere. Buck passing, and behind-covering. All those old ladies being being driven like galley slaves. "Elder abuse" is what they themselves called working there. Made to do dangerous heavy lifting, and endure hot, smoky conditions due to exhaust systems not functioning. Favouritism and bullying, gossiping and back stabbing abound. No benefits, wage is low, unable to survive while working this job. Will never forget all the egg yolk on the "clean" plates. I thought it would be great to work at the university but was sadly mistaken.
Pro érvek
High ceiling in dining hall
Misery
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Lots of work no pay
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Webster Groves, MO2017, augusztus 31.
The Food Service manager based out of Illinois has one location in Mo worked at a school where I was only African this company demeanor and the school I worked at screams racist I was not allowed to touch for nor serve it
Terrible Managemnet
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Quick paced and stressfull
Food Service Worker/ Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2017, augusztus 28.
Good Job have to very quick and use your time effectively. I have learned every position available. A typical day at work is you have 2 hours to get all your prep done and have yout line set up and ready to go at 4.
Free Food, friendly people
stressfull
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome place to work, fall semester is kinda crazy for obvious reasons.
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bemidji, MN2017, augusztus 26.
Typical day consists of serving lunch, do meal prep, break, , finish prepping and serving dinner.
Learned how to use a lot of kitchen equipment like slicers, giant power tool blenders, along with some new food cutting techniques.
Management was okay, hardest part was probably dealing with huge crowds showing up.
Pro érvek
Free food was awesome, co-workers were great!
Kontra érvek
Finding parking was such a pain sometimes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great part time job for stay at home moms.
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IL2017, augusztus 25.
I learned proper food preparation, service and sanitation techniques in a fast paced environment. The team was responsible for serving approximately 525 lunches daily, which required attention to detail and a positive interaction with children and school staff on a daily basis.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 2Jelentés
N/a
Food Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, augusztus 23.
Would not refer anyone to aramark and I would not want to work for this company again ... Management was unfair... And the supervisor is touchy feely ...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 4Jelentés
Unorganized, unprofessional
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atchison, KS2017, augusztus 23.
Upper management does not communicate with the staff at all. If you ask "what needs to be done" , the answer is "I don't know. Look busy!" Double shifts with a 30 minute break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, they give you food
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clemson, SC2017, augusztus 21.
As a student, it was really good working here, they are very flexible with schedules
And, the people working there are well trained and train new employees well
Overall a good experience
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
never work here
food service/line worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wingate, NC2017, augusztus 21.
A typical day of working with Aramark was horrible. They are always understaffed and breaks are hardly ever given out. Management never tried to work with your schedule and the hours were horrible. Working every single weekend.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place for all ages.
Line Food Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, NC2017, augusztus 17.
Busy work enviroment, enjoyed meeting new people from diffrent walk of life and backgrounds. Also learned a lot about cultures from individuals of other nationalities.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Productive work place
Food Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, TX2017, augusztus 17.
Nice company to work for but there can be improvement in the company. I would recommend a friend to the company because they are always looking for employees and easy to get on to the company. Work is not long term.
good job
short term
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Very Convenient for my life
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, augusztus 17.
Aramark was an awesome place to work I was off when my kids were out of school and it was a self paced job I was my own boss. I loved working with the kids cooking for them and seeing the smile on their faces.
free food
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Ok.
Food Service Worker/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2017, augusztus 16.
I was a food service provider in college, it was a good job and the hours were really flexible. They worked with my school schedule but the pay wasn't that great, but that's kind of what I expect from a student job. Managers were cool, never really had any problems with them. Nice little job to put some gas money in your pocket I guess.
Free lunches.
Kontra érvek
Only able to work 20 hours a week if you're a student.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Fun environment long hours
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2017, augusztus 15.
Typical day started with getting the concession stand setup and ready to serve food before the baseball game got started, working with the public in large numbers. Co-workers were hard working and reliable. However the hours where long sometimes not getting out until after 11 pm. It was something different that's for sure.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and quite work place that provide tasty treats.
FOOD SERVICE WORKER/BARISTA (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, augusztus 10.
Usually busy and the mornings and happy hour. A nice and quite place for you to come in do home work, and have meetings.Pass out tasty simple all through the day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Developed work ethic
Aramark Food service worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2017, augusztus 10.
I was hired here in 2002 it was my first job at 22 years old and was learning more about jobs and career goals in this job.
I got along well with the employees and management here too
Strong work ethics
Lack of career advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Looking for Job Security
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Upper Darby, PA2017, augusztus 7.
I am looking for a job that will be helpful and a financial staple for me and my family. I learned a lot about the food service industry as a whole. The hardest part of the job was sometimes working with disrespectful people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés