Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Worker

398 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
We have fun.
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, TX2017, július 10.
The cafeteria that I work in is full of fun and smart people. I feel privileged to work in that particular kitchen because I have heard of other kitchens having issues with staff disagreements. The upper management could use some toughening up because they refuse to fire even the most problematic employees. They are more concerned with being well-liked by everyone then ensuring that the good employees have a nice environment to work in everyday.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, No weekends, No summers.
Kontra érvek
Too many unpaid breaks, low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
fun work place
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scranton, PA 185052017, július 6.
good place to start your career in food. Employees and management are fun to work with. They are willing to help you out if needed. the hard part is keeping your station clean
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Love the people
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kilgore, TX2017, június 28.
I love the people I work with. I would recommend it if some one was looking for another part time job, but they do not hire full time people unless you want to work for the big corporation. It worked perfect for me during college hours the are willing to work with you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Terrible management
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Georgetown, DC2017, június 26.
Higher management can not follow proper procedures and when anything is wrong, they are quick to point the finger to the next person beneath them even if they were informed about the situation before hand
Free lunches, pay rate
Cundaction of management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Currently working
Cook-Prep/Food Service Worker (Seasonal) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Union, NJ2017, június 26.
I have only 2 concerns so far:

1. When there are call outs/short staff/under-hiring, workers from other sites in the district are required to go to a particular site to assist for the day, This can get a little tiring because you can be overworked and not for any additional pay. What hours you work are the hours you work. Sometimes, you start work at your site and then have to go to the site that is short-staffed which technically is a double work situation

2. Since this position is seasonal, dealing with unemployment when work is closed is a little taxing. Usually the main office cannot assist because they are mostly salaried employees. So, you pretty much have to either figure it out yourself or ask your co-workers who are also not sure of what to do. I guess once you get the hang of it,it gets a little easier.
Great hours
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clinton, MO2017, június 21.
The job would have been great if it were not for poor management and lack of room to grow. Not all facilities are the same though. I was just unlucky in who was chosen to be my kitchen manager. She was chosen out of favoritism and not because of actual knowledge. Loved the clients, loved the hours, pay could have been a little better.
Pro érvek
free lunch, great hours, plenty of family time.
Kontra érvek
Pay, promotions not based on who the best worker is.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work place but terrible management
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Friendswood, TX2017, június 20.
The people you work with on a day to day basis are wonderful. The management on the other hand are rude people and will constantly degrade you. Employee appreciation is out the window and the raise they give you every year sucks. They are penny pinches and will work you to death if you let them.
Free lunch
Terrible management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced and hard work
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2017, június 19.
A typical day consisted of serving food to many students and constant moving. The hardest part was accommodating for shortages of supplies. It could be food, utensils, plates, etc.
free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Staff was fun to work with and loved the kids
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warren, MI2017, június 15.
I liked doing my job very much and loved my crew the management was horrible they had favorites and did not hide it their was also no room for advancement and the raises were a joke
Pro érvek
Summers off, convent hours, got to work with kids
Kontra érvek
No room for advancement poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
It was ok
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rock Hill, SC2017, június 15.
You don't learn a lot, there's no real pressure, and its a flexible schedule. Not the best job, but certainly not the worst. Great for part time students
free lunch
low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 2Jelentés
Stressful
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlottesville, VA2017, június 14.
Over worked under paid, No advancements for regular workers, expensive benefits, lack of communication, they don't care about family life, and horrible management.
Free lunch
No family time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2017, június 13.
It was An productive and fun environment ,I met new people learn new culture and the pay and hour are good. The location are safe and clean the employee are nice and friendly.
Grove Worker
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forest Grove, OR2017, június 13.
The students were great, the job itself was nice, management was unorganized. Very unreliable, lack of training for managers, and shift supervisors. You end up doing the job of many people, on top of yours, and are underpaid. Ridiculous and unnecessary "rules" ect You cant eat on your 10 minute break. Love the students, but everything else made work a nightmare.
Not a good atmosphere
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  UNCW Wilmington, NC2017, június 13.
Training is insufficient, workers resent new employees and do very little to help you get acclimated. Breaks are nonexistent. Management only cares about management and their on advancement. Promised things at hiring that never happened. One of the worst places I've ever worked.
Pay, no weekends
No breaks, insufficient training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work that has great teamwork
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2017, június 12.
My work hours do allow me to have a great balance between family and work even when I was relocated there was an attempt to keep my hours the same, The pay feel as though the pay the acceptable for the work expected of me and my experience. However, at my location they pick who can receive benefits and I'm not sure how that selection occurs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Good Experience
Food Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kutztown, PA2017, június 8.
Work responsibilities started off easy but I was seen as a young hard working employee that they could give more and more too. biggest complaint is when I said it was too much too fast my comments where ignored.
Free food and concert
Bad HR
Munkahelyi kultúra
Im a hard eorker and love working with people
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2017, június 8.
I do it all like dishes, prepare foods, help customers, customer service rep, whatever's needed..i do. I love helping my coworkers. I go out my way to help someone
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its nice fun place to work student r nice
Foodservice worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, június 8.
When u come.in to work u know ur ppl. Never be salty to ur coworkers. Always have fun because u work with student's with u. Have fun when ur not busy and always try to be friendly to customers. With them no job no money.
Pro érvek
Eat free at the salad bar lunch is awsome coworkers r nice
Kontra érvek
Need to more ppl to be nice.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 3Jelentés
Good team work
Food Service Worker and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lewisville, TX2017, június 7.
Having a job I can do and can ask question if you do not understand. Do not have someone looking over my back every five minutes.
Not just putting food on plates, puttint out fresh fruit and vegs, cooking fresh food every day.
I learned how to prep food, cashier, service. I also washed dishes and clean up before leaving.
The hardest part is standing from the time you get there until leaving time.
I enjoyed meeting people and working with a team.
Bad management
Food Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kutztown, PA2017, június 7.
The environment is not that great. Management thinks they are above everyone and treats employees poorly. No one properly trains incoming workers, it is unorganized.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 1Jelentés