Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Worker

527 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 861 értékelés megtekintése
dont work for ararmark.
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warren, MI2018, április 20.
the job duties were easy for someone like me with food service experience.the hours were terrible. 20 or less hours a week. and my hours kept getting cut. they would rather hire new people instead of giving hours to current people. employees with no type of authority,(not a shift lead of any kind) would bark orders and boss new employees around, alot of disrespect to new employees. it was a terrible experience.
free food
poor management, no hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Interesting Workplace
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2018, április 17.
Being set in a college environment makes every day interesting. With everything that would happen on a regular basis. I would not recommend working at Aramark unless free food, free parking, and low-tier health benefits catch your eye.
Free food, free parking
Power-happy management, unorganized
Horrible Management
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cullowhee, NC2018, április 16.
You'll more than likely leave because of your bosses who are not qualified or your slacking coworkers. Overworked and extremely overpaid. In summary, do not do this to yourself.
Only good for students
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, április 16.
Management is so unorganized. Benefits is not worth it only to get it after a whole year. Pay is also not worth it. There’s too much stress for the little pay you get. Not enough to live off of.
Free food.
Management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with children has been the highlight of current position
Lead Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kent, OH2018, április 15.
I've learned that I'm capable of working as a manager in an elementary school kitchen. I'm able to perform my work duties independently and in a timely manner. The hardest part of the job is working with one oven on busy preparation/serving days and not having adequately working equipment at times.
Working with the children
Inadequate equipment
Aramark
Food Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cambridge, ON2018, április 14.
-good place to work
-generally nice to their employees
-got some free food
-nice job to have while in school
-great cookies
-not enough vegetarian options
Hard workplace
Banquet Server/Caterer/Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canyon, TX2018, április 14.
There is a lot to do at Aramark, and professionalism and time are very important when working at events. There is different types of people working at Aramark from Latins to African, Asian, American, and so on.
Fun and active workplace
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Monica, CA2018, április 8.
The managers were great and the people were great as well. The job was a little far from where i lived so unfortunately, i had to leave and find a closer job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work
Baker, Food service worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Abilene, TX2018, április 8.
serve students, cook and clean facility, serve ice cream, dinner menu items, grill items, such as hamburgers, hot dogs, grilled items, and fried. cleanliness of facility
free meal
uniforms ugly
a place to work
Lead Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anderson, SC2018, április 3.
it a place to work to pay Bill and have a nice clean work place the enjoyable thing about working is the college student and getting to meet new student and build relationship with the student
Very fast paced
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2018, március 26.
In this work environment it’s very fast paced. You can’t call in be sick miss any days or you will get in trouble. But back to the working part it’s veru fun you have to be quick on your feet and open to try new things.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
When schools out your out of work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Poor Management
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morehead, KY2018, március 26.
I worked alongside many well educated employees who had bachelors degrees and we where all treated poorly as if we were stupid or uneducated. My direct supervisor was very sweet and was understanding but her superiors where awful! I worked my hardest at this job because poor management insured I was doing most of the work on my side. I used to come home every night and cry because the work environment was so bad.
one free meal
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Needs alot of work
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Naperville, IL2018, március 25.
The Aramark at Edwards Hospital is awful. The employees are great, but the managment needs alot of work. They dont do their job, push their work onto the supervisors, dont listen to their employess and do absolutly nothing. We cant keep any employees because the pay is awful, the work is hard and the hours are long. They dont treat long time employees with respect and the average yearly raise is between 1 to 15 cents, if they give you the full amount. There is no adcancement opprotunities.
1 meal ticket worth $4.00 for every 8 hours you work
Kontra érvek
Bad managment, low pay, no advancement opprotunites
What I Learned
Student Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018, március 25.
High pace, but it's a pretty friendly working environment. The management is really nice and help you with whatever you need. They also encourage us to provide excellent customer service.
Free Meals
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Stressful High Demanding
Food Service Worker/ Lead Supervisor Retail Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  CMU/ Mt. Pleasant Mi.2018, március 23.
I liked most people at Aramark. The amount of hours they allowed for you to staff your store was not realistic to do a safe professional job offering great customer service. They talked the talk but the demand that was put on you was very unsafe and unfair to all incl. their customers. That remained the enviroment the 10 years I was with Aramark. Very disappointed in the attitude towards customers deserving excellent customer service in a timely manner.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Poor management, low pay
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  High Point, NC2018, március 22.
Management sucks, the employees are very childish do not like new people, and talk about each other, pay is not good, and its seasonal employees who've been there long work in the summer.
fun environment
Food Service Worker/Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, MI2018, március 21.
I just worked in a college campus location, but everyone I worked with was very kind always and always willing to help with whatever questions I might've had.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
nice place to work.
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, március 20.
Nice place to work. Enjoyed the people and the work environment. Needed more hours and increase in pay. But overall, nice place to work if you need a flexible schedule and close location.
nice environment
low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Unlv Buffett
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, március 19.
Fun fast passed Buffett style area with a collage campus environment. Really good friendly workers that are super serious about their food good job security.
Concessions work
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, március 19.
Working Concessions was a fast paced fun job where I got to meet a lot of new people as well as several entertainers. I served customers at an arena where different shows and events were performed. I learned how to handle orders quickly, check for ID and serve drinks appropriately. The environment was very friendly and the management was very considerate, and worked with each employee on an individual basis. Leaving was hard because it meant that I was not part of an awesome team of co-workers and bosses. This job was a temporary position.
Pro érvek
getting to see free events and shows while working.
positions are only temporary
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van