Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Worker

I dont know
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Castle, DE2017, november 7.
Honestly if you worked under a different account with Aramark, it would be good experience. But the account I work under the management is not well and I feel like im being treated unfairly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A productive place to work and learn in the different departments.
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hattiesburg, MS2017, november 7.
Served in different departments of the organization, it was not certain what I had to do on a particular day till I got to work. I have learned a lot in the past months that I have worked with the organization by working in different departments.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was and overall good environment to work
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, november 6.
A lot of cross trainig which makes the job more enjoyable. The people that i worked with were responsible when they needed to be and they could be someone you can have a serious talk with. Trainers made my job easier and I hardly made mistakes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Easy goin , fun , fast paced environment
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  High Point, NC2017, november 2.
I love working for Aramark , no day is perfect but that’s where learning from it all comes into play ! They make you feel like your apart of their actual family. Aramark supports whatever you may have goin in positive in your life
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Productive work place
FOOD SERVICE WORKER/COOK (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2017, október 31.
I enjoy working with Aramark. Its a fun, safe and very positive work place. Aramark is willing to work around your availability for scheduling. Also they are always hiring and giving out plenty of hours.
Good Pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
low apy poor management
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Charles, LA2017, október 20.
lo salary very few raises stressful envoirement but the oppurunity to learn a lot no rrom for advancement work felt really unappreciated switch management quite an bit
paycheck
low low salary
Good company
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2017, október 19.
Aramark (lifeworks) is a great company to work for. Great group of people. They take pride in doing things the right way. They usually treat their employees fair.
Pro érvek
Happy environments & free lunch.
N/A
Stressful
Food service worker, cashier, floater (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenville, TX2017, október 18.
Stressful, most employees are nice and friendly.
Poor management.
Hired as cashier, was made floater. No raise.
Will say the days and hours are best part of job.
Rarely got breaks.
Hard work, but worth it to have nights and weekends off.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
short almost non existent breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The food place where you get free lunch and breakfast
FOOD SERVICE WORKER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dahlonega, GA2017, október 18.
Typical day at work was to prepare and pre-cook things for the opening of the dining hall. I have learned to communicate with a lot of different people.
Well balanced work place
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2017, október 11.
A day at work is okay there are good and bads depending how it's balanced. What I learned so far while working there for 3 years, you do have to count the items, set up the foods and give good greetings to costumers. The bads are the hardest part of the job where everything speeds up the lines get bigger but it is not really much of a stress but it is something that has to be done quickly. The goods are the most enjoyable such as food breaks and meeting new people and working on your favorite position as the game finishes
Food is free
Breaks are short
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Productive Work Place
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE 197162017, október 9.
My typical day at work is extremely busy handling the bakery department with displays and production. It is a fast paced environment and never boring. The management is excellent and very helpful there. It is very diversified place to work with different backgrounds and cultures. The hardest part of the job is sometimes being on your feet all day, which can be hard on your feet. The most enjoyable part of the job you are always busy and your around people all the time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Aramark
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, október 9.
I am currently a Food Service Worker. My typical day consist of preparing a full salad bar with romaine, tomato, onions, cucumbers, cup up can fruits, and wash and bag apples, oranges, etc. It also consist of cashiering and serving the food to the students. I also am a backup person and that consist of washing dishes, preparing food as needed, sweeping, mopping and taking out trash. I have learned that no matter what job you go to that you have to know how to do your job and at a very fast pace sometimes. I have learned to work well with others cause i like to get the job done by myself. As for management I personally think that things should be handled differently but hey I am just the Indian and they are the chiefs so therefore they don't listen to us as food service workers. I have worked with different nationalities and I don't discriminate cause we are all there to do a job and get along. I don't feel that my job is hard at all, your job is only hard when you make it that way. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to help others and put a smile on someones face when they are feeling down and out.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very joyable work place!!
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Presque Isle, ME2017, október 5.
My experience with Aramark was a wonderful time.. I had been with Aramark for 3 years and the employee were good to work with. I had some lazy young workers didn't want to work or help customers. The hardest day was when some employee didn't show up for work. Management needed some help and organization, but overall things went well. I love the students and the workers at the collage.. Everyone was nice and respectful with me and very kind.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Good environment
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cambridge, MA2017, október 3.
Very stable company, great managers. Accommodates employees specific needs. Takes all ideas into consideration even if your not a manager. I would go back anytime
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 3Jelentés
Change management
Food Server and Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Upper Darby, PA2017, szeptember 29.
Years ago this was a decent place to work. Now it is a totally different story. Management is useless and they really do not know what they are doing. If you work over your time they scream at you and one day they are going to push someone to their limit..

They are very short handed because no one wants to work at Upper Darby School District.
Co workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Despicable pay
Food service worker school (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hyannis, MA2017, szeptember 19.
I've worked for this company for over 8 years and am still making MINIMUM WAGE. As well as all my coworkers. No benefits, we all wish we were union so we could strike! Please reconsider working for them.
Made some great friends
Kontra érvek
Never a pay increase!!! Not recognized for all the hard work and extra you put into your job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty relaxed and fun work place
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elon College, NC2017, szeptember 18.
The job was great, fast paced but relaxed. I loved working with food and learning more about cooking. Interaction with diverse students was also a bonus.
Free lunches
Poor management/supervisor
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 3Jelentés
not a good job
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indiana2017, szeptember 14.
I was excited to start at Aramark.I was there almost 2 years before i left.In that time we went through more than 2 managers and 7 employees.We didn't receive a break,ever.I busted my butt there and i was fine with doing that but the more you do the more work they load onto you.People who smoke got breaks and there was favoritism within our small group.We were also promised a raise which we never got.People were asked to work overtime but instead of getting that pay,as promised,hours were cut the following week.This company treats you like you are just a "body" there.They do not appreciate their employees.Unless you are management you are treated like dirt.
Pro érvek
free lunch and no weekends
no rai
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 19Nem 1Jelentés
a job
Food Service Worker/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2017, szeptember 13.
at the UM the job is alright, but as the saying go one bad apple can spoil the whole bunch. Respect is Owed to a dog and the department of Aramark that I worked for The managers had no respect for staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 1Jelentés
Hard and drama atmosphere
Food Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, szeptember 12.
As a student, it was hard working there because you do not get a break unless you work 6+ hours. I already walk to class so being on my feet nonstop for 5 or 6 more hours was intense.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés