Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Worker

398 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Ok.
Food Service Worker/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2017, augusztus 16.
I was a food service provider in college, it was a good job and the hours were really flexible. They worked with my school schedule but the pay wasn't that great, but that's kind of what I expect from a student job. Managers were cool, never really had any problems with them. Nice little job to put some gas money in your pocket I guess.
Free lunches.
Kontra érvek
Only able to work 20 hours a week if you're a student.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Fun environment long hours
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2017, augusztus 15.
Typical day started with getting the concession stand setup and ready to serve food before the baseball game got started, working with the public in large numbers. Co-workers were hard working and reliable. However the hours where long sometimes not getting out until after 11 pm. It was something different that's for sure.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and quite work place that provide tasty treats.
FOOD SERVICE WORKER/BARISTA (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, augusztus 10.
Usually busy and the mornings and happy hour. A nice and quite place for you to come in do home work, and have meetings.Pass out tasty simple all through the day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Developed work ethic
Aramark Food service worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2017, augusztus 10.
I was hired here in 2002 it was my first job at 22 years old and was learning more about jobs and career goals in this job.
I got along well with the employees and management here too
Strong work ethics
Lack of career advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Looking for Job Security
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Upper Darby, PA2017, augusztus 7.
I am looking for a job that will be helpful and a financial staple for me and my family. I learned a lot about the food service industry as a whole. The hardest part of the job was sometimes working with disrespectful people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Flexible and Productive
Customer Service/ Food Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2017, augusztus 6.
Now as a graduate, I enjoyed my time working at Aramark. It was flexible with my school schedule and the people there brought a great vide and atmosphere to the workplace. Definitely will recommend to others to join.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company for fixed weekly scheduling of work
Food Service Worker, Cashier & Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2017, augusztus 4.
Work team was fun along with fellow managers. Upper level managers did not communicate properly. Managed by sarcasm and negativity. I liked Aramark overall as a company.

The work place culture is not for everyone. And if you want a summer or part time job then this is the place for someone. If you want to make money and thrive in the culinary world, this is not the place to it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Caring, yet enjoyable experience!
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canyon, TX2017, augusztus 3.
Being apart of Aramark was a tremendous experience. Everyone was nice and everyone were very helpful towards each other. It worked well with my hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Quailty Food
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norwalk, CT2017, augusztus 1.
Great motivating team environment, Consistently changing so it became harder to adapt to a strict budget. Shortening of hours cased drama among managers.
Clean enviorment
Kontra érvek
Hours not refected in pay
typical school kitchen work
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bristol, PA2017, július 31.
Each day was typically the same with individual duties, cleaning, washing, serving, displaying and preparing. A lot to do and sometimes with not enough help.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Fast paced environment
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cullowhee, NC2017, július 30.
If you're quick on your feet, then this is the job for you. It's very fast paced and if you get something wrong then you have got to fix it quickly. Other than that it's a good place.
Pro érvek
Free food after shift is over
Kontra érvek
short breaks/if any at all
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's cool for a first job
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, július 28.
If the pay was better the job would be better you're also obligated to relocate even if you're not mobile but it was something and I was thankful for a moment but then I need it better so I moved on but it's been years so things may have changed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Great Job with Great Management
Cook/Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2017, július 26.
I worked at Aramark part-time for almost four years and it was the greatest cooking job I've ever held.

Pros:

- The lowest stress cooking position I've held, period

- Excellent teamwork: everyone shares responsibilities, and it wasn't the end of the world if a co-worker or two were absent

- Exceptional management: even our regional manager would jump right into the action during her visits

- Decent starting wages and annual raises

- Always felt appreciated

- Able to participate in recipe creation

Cons

- Little room for career growth without a college degree, but
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
the job is ok
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, július 22.
Your hours are based on which school you work for . you prep food for breakfast and lunch and serve it to the children. you clean the cafeteria once your shift is done.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 3Jelentés
Amazing!
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2017, július 17.
I wouldn't stay there but I left to pursue further career moves at a different job! Working two full time jobs was amazing! And my management was amazing to work for!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
People have to eat.
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leavenworth, KS2017, július 16.
Working with this company has had many ups and downs at this location, but I will always remember the fun working side by side with great people. To bad the contract was lost at my location.
Pro érvek
Learning kitchen skills valuable at home
Raises were minimal
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Depends on location
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2017, július 13.
I had mixed experiences with them. The money wasn't great and a major problem I had with them was that when I was first hired, I was knowingly put on the books as part time (as the first 90 days trial), but worked full time hours the entire time. I was told that after the 90 days, I could be put on the books as full time. Then at that time, they told me that I was told wrong and that I had to wait a year before I could be put on the books full, and also receive other benefits such as insurance, vacation, or pay raise(s). I was making minimum wage that entire year (7.25/hr), and asked again once it had been a year and there wasn't really a clear answer, so I pursued work elsewhere. However, depending on your location and management, they could actually be an okay job if you're just trying to make ends meet.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 3Jelentés
Eh
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tewksbury, MA2017, július 12.
This is a very productive job, especially at hospital locations. The hours here were not that flexible with only two shifts, 6 am to 2:30 pm and 4 pm to 8pm.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most unsupportive work environment I have ever worked in
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterloo, ON2017, július 12.
This is the most unorganized place I have ever worked at. Wrongly assumed working for a university would be a positive atmosphere. I worked at the terrace food court and when the lead manager went on mat leave her replacement created a hostile work environment through bullying and blatant favouritism. Laurier university should be ashamed for handing their food services over to this awful company. Will not be returning to work here in September.
Constant shift reductions
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here only for the money
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warren, MI2017, július 11.
The checks working for this company are great. However, they Put too many workloads on people your basically 1 person doing 3 full-time jobs that they decided not to hire extra people for. It was really hectic. Once My Manager found out I was pregnant and had morning sickness I was wrongly fired immediately.
Money, food