Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Worker

469 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 11 759 értékelés megtekintése
Serving Food
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro2018, március 9.
It is a pretty simple job. You just have to do the tasks set before you. The managers are really nice so you don't have to worry about any mistreatment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fun workplace
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2018, március 8.
I have acquired cooking skills, and food preparation skills. A typical day at work is always busy, but the employees work together to make it easier on each other.
Work schedule
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Thats why I got another job
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Central Kentucky2018, március 7.
This is the worst place I have ever worked. There is not a leadership. The hourly payroll person and hourly managers run the place and it isn't their job. The lack of leadership is why we have such a high turnover rate. Many of us have been here well over 5 years and yelling at employees seems to be the norm. Managers over their locations hang out in their offices instead of being in the restaurant during its busiest times. What do I know? I just serve the food.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Gained experience
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Livingston, NJ2018, március 1.
Human Resources was professional and welcoming. However staff was extremely unprofessional. Staff made rude comments during my time at the facility. Need to screen staff more.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for Qdoba for about a year
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL University of Chicago2018, február 28.
I worked for Qdoba for about a year job is sooo stressful and draining it doesn’t make any sense. Management doesn’t know what’s going on , on the front line .. sit in her office all day . Management problem solving skills are nearly impossible. The pay is good though for working in a restaurant but we had to pay full amount for lunch . Not enough lunch breaks . Oh let’s not to mention they fired the entire staff within a months process and hired a whole new team !
Pro érvek
The pay is decent for a restaurant
Kontra érvek
Being over worked, not enough breaks, tooo much drama
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
If it weren't for a few things...
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Allegany, NY2018, február 26.
To be honest I worked there for less than a year. I started in August and I left in February. The customers were the least of my worries seeing as how they were college students, that were most of the time rude and never knew what time it was. Management was horrible. The manager that I first started working with was great, I actually enjoyed August to December. However, after we came back from break I had a new boss and she ruined my entire schedule if one thing was out of place that I hadn't gotten to yet I got written up. Other employees are on their phones while on the job and I get in trouble for that and I'm not even a supervisor. To top everything off our site manager was told by Aramark to do an investigation on herself because they employees reported her for various different things, and as you can tell nothing happened. I heard that about 2 years later she quit and got a better job somewhere else, how nice of her.
non
everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Terrible place for students
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 19.
If your looking for a part time job to work as a student then keep looking. You will be doing work that high paying chefs should be doing. Do not believe them when they tell you that your job will be limited to a certain area because as a food service worker they have the right to place you anywhere they see fit. That includes working the grill with no training or safety equipment during a rush because the grill cook was arrested for a DUI.
Flexible work schedules
Stressful work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Stressful, Quick-paced Environment
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muncy, PA2018, február 18.
Managers were constantly complaining about opposite shift employees. There were negative comments all the time and it made it extremley stressful. Nobody ever got the hours they wanted because they kept hiring new employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Very good place to work
Cashier/ Food Service Worker/Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, február 18.
Management cares about employees. Hires within so you have more opportunity to advance quickly, depends on you. Very fast paced environment which is good because it makes your work day fly by and you can enjoy what you do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
getting ready for lunch and dinner for students and staff I have learned about food safety also safety within the workplace management maintains
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, MI2018, február 10.
I enjoy working with students and staff prepare food and following safety procedure also supervision of many student workers. I have set many goals for myself daily and always succeed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
food service worker
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Downingtown, PA2018, február 8.
Management is terrible. They lie. A lot of favoritism. very hot. Half the time the equipment doesn't work.
Worst experience of my life working at high school. When working at elementary school was much easier & more relaxing without management looking over your shulder criticizing.
some nice people
Kontra érvek
very hot conditions, work like dogs at high school
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Great
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, február 2.
It is a great job with good people the collage students are fun . And the pay is well the hours could be a bit more but I am overall satisfied with working
Free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depends who is running the show.
Food Service Worker, Student On-Campus (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, január 31.
Overall, Aramark was a nice place to work. Relatively easy job, but once the manager was removed everything went down hill. If the people in charge are competent enough to run a business, the job is fine.
Pro érvek
Great for students living on campus.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a dedicated and dependable indvidual
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, január 24.
Aramark is a great company with many opportunities. Meeting amazing new people everyday. I love working with my co workers an learning new stuff everyday.
Pro érvek
working with others and learning new ways to create and entertain our customers.
Kontra érvek
managers doesn't take time out to get to know you or about you, They talk to you any type of way and show no respect for others
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Room to grow
Food Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, január 24.
Aramark has many different hospitality/customer service positions. They will train you and the pay is fair. They are strict in following policies and protocols.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Stressful enviroment
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cullowhee, NC2018, január 23.
If you want a job that is conveniently placed on campus then sure go for Aramark employment. Some managers (like mine) are willing to work with your schedule. My manager was a cool guy to work with and I loved my supervisor. I know others in the Cullowhee location who weren't as lucky as I was. Managers and the people in the offices often treated certain people with favoritism and I know that too often than not people would quit because of getting shafted in one way or another by managers. The customers that you deal with are often rude or crass. You have to learn how to put on a good face to deal with drunk or high people coming in after a football game. Honestly, you don't get paid enough to deal with some of the things you have to do at Aramark.
Flexible schedules
bad management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Great place to start
Food Service worker/ Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, január 18.
Great place to start off . Weekends and holidays off. It tends to get very busy so be prepared to work nonstop. It is a union so unfortunately, you will have to give up your benefits in order to move up.
free lunch, time off
Kontra érvek
cant move up unless you're ready to lose your benefits
Summer job
Food Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Havasu City, AZ2018, január 18.
I worked here over the summer and I was 14 at the time so there isn't much I can tell you other than the food was decent and the manager at the time was great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work but a little repetative
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2018, január 17.
Preparing and setting up food stations for high school breakfast and lunches. Cleaning up and sanitizing work areas. Taking food temperatures throughout shift to ensure foods are kept at their proper temps.
Pro érvek
Good hard working co-workers and the student contact.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes a bit repetitive with alot of hand washing required.
Well managed and productive
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Potsdam, NY2018, január 14.
Was a fast paced and fun work environment. Time was well managed and productive. Co workers were fun but got there jobs done efficiently. Overall it was a ood place to work.
Free meal when worked
Seasonal Work
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van