Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Worker

401 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Productive Work Place
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE 197162017, október 9.
My typical day at work is extremely busy handling the bakery department with displays and production. It is a fast paced environment and never boring. The management is excellent and very helpful there. It is very diversified place to work with different backgrounds and cultures. The hardest part of the job is sometimes being on your feet all day, which can be hard on your feet. The most enjoyable part of the job you are always busy and your around people all the time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Aramark
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, október 9.
I am currently a Food Service Worker. My typical day consist of preparing a full salad bar with romaine, tomato, onions, cucumbers, cup up can fruits, and wash and bag apples, oranges, etc. It also consist of cashiering and serving the food to the students. I also am a backup person and that consist of washing dishes, preparing food as needed, sweeping, mopping and taking out trash. I have learned that no matter what job you go to that you have to know how to do your job and at a very fast pace sometimes. I have learned to work well with others cause i like to get the job done by myself. As for management I personally think that things should be handled differently but hey I am just the Indian and they are the chiefs so therefore they don't listen to us as food service workers. I have worked with different nationalities and I don't discriminate cause we are all there to do a job and get along. I don't feel that my job is hard at all, your job is only hard when you make it that way. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to help others and put a smile on someones face when they are feeling down and out.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very joyable work place!!
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Presque Isle, ME2017, október 5.
My experience with Aramark was a wonderful time.. I had been with Aramark for 3 years and the employee were good to work with. I had some lazy young workers didn't want to work or help customers. The hardest day was when some employee didn't show up for work. Management needed some help and organization, but overall things went well. I love the students and the workers at the collage.. Everyone was nice and respectful with me and very kind.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Good environment
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cambridge, MA2017, október 3.
Very stable company, great managers. Accommodates employees specific needs. Takes all ideas into consideration even if your not a manager. I would go back anytime
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 3Jelentés
Change management
Food Server and Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Upper Darby, PA2017, szeptember 29.
Years ago this was a decent place to work. Now it is a totally different story. Management is useless and they really do not know what they are doing. If you work over your time they scream at you and one day they are going to push someone to their limit..

They are very short handed because no one wants to work at Upper Darby School District.
Co workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Despicable pay
Food service worker school (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hyannis, MA2017, szeptember 19.
I've worked for this company for over 8 years and am still making MINIMUM WAGE. As well as all my coworkers. No benefits, we all wish we were union so we could strike! Please reconsider working for them.
Made some great friends
Kontra érvek
Never a pay increase!!! Not recognized for all the hard work and extra you put into your job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty relaxed and fun work place
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elon College, NC2017, szeptember 18.
The job was great, fast paced but relaxed. I loved working with food and learning more about cooking. Interaction with diverse students was also a bonus.
Free lunches
Poor management/supervisor
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 3Jelentés
not a good job
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indiana2017, szeptember 14.
I was excited to start at Aramark.I was there almost 2 years before i left.In that time we went through more than 2 managers and 7 employees.We didn't receive a break,ever.I busted my butt there and i was fine with doing that but the more you do the more work they load onto you.People who smoke got breaks and there was favoritism within our small group.We were also promised a raise which we never got.People were asked to work overtime but instead of getting that pay,as promised,hours were cut the following week.This company treats you like you are just a "body" there.They do not appreciate their employees.Unless you are management you are treated like dirt.
Pro érvek
free lunch and no weekends
no rai
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 19Nem 1Jelentés
a job
Food Service Worker/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2017, szeptember 13.
at the UM the job is alright, but as the saying go one bad apple can spoil the whole bunch. Respect is Owed to a dog and the department of Aramark that I worked for The managers had no respect for staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 1Jelentés
Hard and drama atmosphere
Food Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, szeptember 12.
As a student, it was hard working there because you do not get a break unless you work 6+ hours. I already walk to class so being on my feet nonstop for 5 or 6 more hours was intense.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Easy and fast paced
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tewksbury, MA2017, szeptember 6.
It is a rather easy place of work. When you we go in, our job for the day is written out. The co-works are easy to converse with, although depending on whom difficult to understand. As soon as the line begins, everything moves quickly. The manager is on the move doing what he has to do. People on the line assembling and placing things in to position, while the truck runners makes sure nothing stops them and bring the trucks to the units.
free food(selected), easy
Kontra érvek
fast-paced, occasionally deal with patients
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
First hand experience of employee abuse
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilfred Laurier University2017, szeptember 2.
Uncaring management. Miserable day-to-day atmosphere. Buck passing, and behind-covering. All those old ladies being being driven like galley slaves. "Elder abuse" is what they themselves called working there. Made to do dangerous heavy lifting, and endure hot, smoky conditions due to exhaust systems not functioning. Favouritism and bullying, gossiping and back stabbing abound. No benefits, wage is low, unable to survive while working this job. Will never forget all the egg yolk on the "clean" plates. I thought it would be great to work at the university but was sadly mistaken.
Pro érvek
High ceiling in dining hall
Misery
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Lots of work no pay
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Webster Groves, MO2017, augusztus 31.
The Food Service manager based out of Illinois has one location in Mo worked at a school where I was only African this company demeanor and the school I worked at screams racist I was not allowed to touch for nor serve it
Terrible Managemnet
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Quick paced and stressfull
Food Service Worker/ Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2017, augusztus 28.
Good Job have to very quick and use your time effectively. I have learned every position available. A typical day at work is you have 2 hours to get all your prep done and have yout line set up and ready to go at 4.
Free Food, friendly people
stressfull
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome place to work, fall semester is kinda crazy for obvious reasons.
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bemidji, MN2017, augusztus 26.
Typical day consists of serving lunch, do meal prep, break, , finish prepping and serving dinner.
Learned how to use a lot of kitchen equipment like slicers, giant power tool blenders, along with some new food cutting techniques.
Management was okay, hardest part was probably dealing with huge crowds showing up.
Pro érvek
Free food was awesome, co-workers were great!
Kontra érvek
Finding parking was such a pain sometimes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great part time job for stay at home moms.
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IL2017, augusztus 25.
I learned proper food preparation, service and sanitation techniques in a fast paced environment. The team was responsible for serving approximately 525 lunches daily, which required attention to detail and a positive interaction with children and school staff on a daily basis.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 2Jelentés
N/a
Food Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, augusztus 23.
Would not refer anyone to aramark and I would not want to work for this company again ... Management was unfair... And the supervisor is touchy feely ...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 4Jelentés
Unorganized, unprofessional
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atchison, KS2017, augusztus 23.
Upper management does not communicate with the staff at all. If you ask "what needs to be done" , the answer is "I don't know. Look busy!" Double shifts with a 30 minute break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, they give you food
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clemson, SC2017, augusztus 21.
As a student, it was really good working here, they are very flexible with schedules
And, the people working there are well trained and train new employees well
Overall a good experience
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
never work here
food service/line worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wingate, NC2017, augusztus 21.
A typical day of working with Aramark was horrible. They are always understaffed and breaks are hardly ever given out. Management never tried to work with your schedule and the hours were horrible. Working every single weekend.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés