Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Worker

506 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 537 értékelés megtekintése
Stressful
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Royersford, PA2018, augusztus 17.
Very hectic & stressful environment. They start you with full time hours & shorty start cutting your hours from 8 hours a day to 4 hours a day. You must have everything prep & ready within 1 hour & cleanup at the end with very little time. Short 15 minute lunch breaks.
Free lunch
Short Breaks, Low Pay & Short Hours
Great hours
Food service worker/cafeteria manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, AR2018, augusztus 16.
I love working here. The hardest part of the job is a fast pace do you have to do. Best part of the job is getting to interact with the kids and your coworkers.
Good temp job
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Delaware2018, augusztus 15.
As low as you can go without starting over in the food service industry. If you have no confidence in your skill or cannot get a job in a real restaurant.....this would be a good spot for you. They work with any schedule.
Free meals, great hours
Minimal raises, Low pay, No advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Personal at school teachers student were very nice.
Food Prep/Server (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2018, augusztus 15.
Too much work for amount if pay. 2 employees left or got fired and didn't replace them so just left to do there work and the raise of .05 cents just not appreciated
Pro érvek
Like the students like people I work with.
Kontra érvek
Too much maintenance sweeping mopping
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall Aramark was a fun and rewarding job. I loved it
Customer service clerk/ food server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, augusztus 9.
Be mindful of parents that have small children or children with medical issues. Communication goes a long way. If a person has experience the pay should be based on their experience. Everything else was fine.
healthy work enviorment
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2018, augusztus 6.
Hot food and friendly great service not mood swings from all of our bosses and nice conection with everyone in the building common grounds met for all of us inside the same work enviorment.
lunch break
heated food
Fun co- workers
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX2018, augusztus 4.
Very fast paced on a limited time. Prep, serve, cashier, and keeping the kitchen clean at all times. Not enough hours that’s why I am looking for another job.
Free lunches
Short breaks
Simple Worplace
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grambling, LA2018, augusztus 3.
Simple. Easy. And i was very thankful for my time of work. I learned how to set tables, work better with others while also taking orders and being apart of a team unit.
Free Foood
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of room for growth, and learing.
Cook Food service mgr. Cashier Line worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, augusztus 1.
Overall was a great place to work. Food service mgr. for 13 yrs with the School District. Worked in Concessions for 8 yrs part time at George R. Brown Center. Training was great., teamwork and my managers,
Pro érvek
Free lunches training on safety
short breaks time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with a good team can make the hard work a little better.
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Midlothian, TX2018, július 24.
This is a job that focuses a lot on safety. It can be hard work being on your feet all day and the temperatures can cause difficulties with the heat of the ovens and the cold of the walk in freezer.
Having a good team that will help each other out and work well together is key. There are some difficult days that the stress can be overwhelming, but having a great manager who provides support and coworkers who are ready to help makes it easier to get through. My manager was very helpful in training me from the start and was always encouraging and supportive. I felt that I could talk to her about any concerns and she would take them seriously. The higher management is a little more difficult to understand sometimes especially when there are quick changes in policy and feeling that your job may be threatened.
Serving and helping young children in my job is the highlight of each day.
Pro érvek
free lunch, training, schedule, smiling faces
Kontra érvek
high stress, lack of benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fast pace work enviroment
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville State University2018, július 17.
Once I begin work I check the schedule to see what duties I am assigned to for the day. I am currently working on a full time basis. I serve food, clean the facility or perform any tasks that are assigned to me. The atmosphere at our work placed is fast paced. We are given training on a as needed. basis It is very rewarding working in the facility because we feed so many different types of patrons on a daily basis. We feed the students that are registered at the university to include foreign students also. If there are groups of elementary or high school students touring the university we feed them also. Along with the faculty teachers and advisors we also feed the alumnae as well. The hardest part of the job is to be ready to deal with the everchanging pace of the facilty.
Free meal during shift.
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job if you get the right situation
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2018, július 15.
Fast paced work environment that makes the work day go fast. Great job for someone who wants to make a little extra money and have the summer off. If you get a good team of people to work with this is an incredible job. However, if you do not have great co-workers this job becomes quite difficult as you work in close contact with your team all day long. Work is not difficult and you will never feel the need to "bring your job home with you".
Pro érvek
Free lunch, summers off, easy tasks
Kontra érvek
Poor insurance, can't take time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for
Food Services Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mena, AR2018, július 13.
Aramark is a good company to work for and there are plenty of opportunities to further advance with the company as well, depending on your career goals and what you want to do in the future.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace, fun place to work.
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Hartford, CT2018, július 13.
Enjoyed every minute I worked. The co-workers were a joy and I made a few new friends. The workplace culture was casual and inviting. Management was fair.
Freee meal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-workers are easy to work with plus you have weekends and holidays off.
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Doylestown, PA2018, július 10.
The hours are perfect especially for someone with children within the school district. May not work well for this job to be a sole source of financial support. Great group of people to work with. The pay is in an average range but for all that is required to do, the salary should be higher.
Pro érvek
Health benefits, discounts, wknds & holidays off
Salary could be more
Munkahelyi kultúra
lynn was a great and helpful boss
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, MI2018, június 28.
it was easy to go to work when you knew your whole team had your back. we were a small close knit group and we all got along great. it was a shame that the company lost the contract with our location.
free lunch
hot kitchen
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Varying paces depending on the time of year especially during each quarter.
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bellingham, WA2018, június 28.
Dealing with many people all the time with a wide range of behaviors and personalities. This provides a great experience to interact with people whether you are used to them or not doesn't matter when more than 100 people at once start demanding food and you have to prepare and serve their meals to keep the calm inside the area.
Free meals after shifts
No breaks during shifts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
bad management
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gorham, ME2018, június 16.
They would not manage or run around with vulgar remarks. Walking around giving out genatil cookies in not ok. Telling people thay cant eat or use the bathroom, only giving lunches when shift starts or it is almost over.
free foid
can't eat
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Food service worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, MS2018, június 10.
Great opportunity to work. Great people. Treated with respect. Everybody is helpful to complete the task to make sure the job is done. The food is great. Customer service is great.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
fun to work at time
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, június 7.
If the raises and and job advancement was and opportunity I'll rate this company 100%. But for now this company pays my bills and help me take care of my kids.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van