Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Worker

467 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 11 700 értékelés megtekintése
Great!
Food service worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, GA2018, május 14.
Everyone at Aramark is very helpful and makes sure a team effort is always being put forth. Grizzly dining caters to the staff and students at Georgia Gwinnett College.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Bad management
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  California2018, május 9.
Don't work for Aramark specially in Target, the company they have there is under bad management and unsanitary,lazy manager,poor payment, and expired products that can be harmful for guests. Do not eat there if you go inside the target restaurant near Starbucks. Also sometimes they cut hours too.
Pro érvek
Guests are wonderful, co-workers are friendly
Kontra érvek
Food is bad, bad management, bad pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast-paced, little pay, hard work
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kutztown, PA2018, május 9.
It's a lot of hard work, a lot of clean up, for very little pay, I felt that I was underpaid for sure. Management is not terrible but could be a little better, it was okay..it was a job I guess .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poorly managed and absolutely no job security or advancement.
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lethbridge, AB2018, május 9.
I worked there 3 years, seasonal. Had the worst management and supervisors. It had mass layoffs every season, which brings on the struggle to find new jobs and not being able to get approved for Employment Insurance, as not many people could get a full time job there, because the company was VERY greedy. I lost 3 years of my health and life there, would not recommend.
Kontra érvek
poor management, greedy company, very stressful
stressful and bad management
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA2018, május 8.
It's a very stressful company to work for. They are flexible with schedules but are not good with benefits. they have little to no benefits at all. the pay is low as well
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible if your a good employee
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Trophy Club, TX2018, május 7.
I would never recommend anyone work here if you are a hard worker and do what your supposed to do. My direct manager was great but the higher management was horrible and played favorites.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
work environment varied
Food Service Worker/Barista (Volt alkalmazott) –  PA2018, május 7.
the most enjoyable part of the job was the coworkers and costumers. The managers were really there and the supervisors made other people do their job because they feared some of the workers. we were allowed to do whatever we want until they changed management ad then they got completely strict
Munkahelyi kultúra
First job other than work study
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monticello, AR2018, május 4.
This was my first job after doing a few semesters of work study at my university. At first, it seemed like a lot to do because I never really understood how much went into running an establishment like this. My supervisor and coworkers were able to help me with anything if I had any questions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Fun Job
Food server (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bristol, TN2018, május 1.
I enjoyed going to work after class, it wasn't too hard of work but it kept you busy and really helped me create bonds with many of the daily customers. My co-workers were all nice and friendly.
Fun job
Could be slow sometimes
Ehh
Lead Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, április 30.
It is a job and it does pay although depending where you are located you may not work during the summer. So you might have to find another job during the summer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked every job they had there.
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, április 30.
Started out as home zone runner, moved to salad bar. Worked every station they had. The people that worked there where great. Some of the management team was hard to work with.
Insurance
Kontra érvek
Over worked and under paid.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun and friendly work environment
Food Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2018, április 30.
I enjoyed working here . A lot of fun and very easy ,the management was friendly and understanding. Schedules was very flexible and benefits was very good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you desperately need money...
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Decatur, IL2018, április 28.
If you are in desperate need of money, it's a job I suppose. To be honest, McDonald's pays more and you would probably be better off working there. Upper management cannot wrap their heads around why they can't keep employees and why they haven't had an application on their desks for several weeks. They don't pay a living wage, we started off at $8.25. The raises are an insult, 6 cents one year and 8 cents the next. And the drama you have to deal with is unreal. I only recommended working for them to one person when we were desperately understaffed and were told we were fine and didn't need anyone else out there. Now I tell people that McDonald's starts off at $9 and they should try there.
Pro érvek
Hours work well if you have kids in school. Get a free meal.
Kontra érvek
Terrible pay. Bad management. No room for advancement. No decent raises.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Fun work environment
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, április 22.
It is a fun work environment but my salary is low although I am ServSafe Certified. I am garunteed at least 35 hours a week. I feel like company should have more benefits and incentives for its employees
Fun work environment
Low salary
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
work
Food Service Worker/cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Downingtown, PA2018, április 22.
fast paced job alot of lifting and moving around multi tasking but fun and fast paced work day if your full time you work 6-8 hr shifts part time is 5 hours
Pro érvek
you have weekends off, paid holidays, pto time
Kontra érvek
they do not pay you based on your experence
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a good company to work for but management was always an issue
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2018, április 20.
I think aramark should more concerned with employees and their needs . The policy is to strict and it can be sometime be unfair .. if you're to sick to work its a tardy if you're to sick to be at work its a tardy ... there has to be a fair balance in terms of that
Flexable hours
Kontra érvek
Never to much concern for emplyee nedds
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
dont work for ararmark.
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warren, MI2018, április 20.
the job duties were easy for someone like me with food service experience.the hours were terrible. 20 or less hours a week. and my hours kept getting cut. they would rather hire new people instead of giving hours to current people. employees with no type of authority,(not a shift lead of any kind) would bark orders and boss new employees around, alot of disrespect to new employees. it was a terrible experience.
free food
poor management, no hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Interesting Workplace
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2018, április 17.
Being set in a college environment makes every day interesting. With everything that would happen on a regular basis. I would not recommend working at Aramark unless free food, free parking, and low-tier health benefits catch your eye.
Free food, free parking
Power-happy management, unorganized
Horrible Management
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cullowhee, NC2018, április 16.
You'll more than likely leave because of your bosses who are not qualified or your slacking coworkers. Overworked and extremely overpaid. In summary, do not do this to yourself.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Only good for students
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, április 16.
Management is so unorganized. Benefits is not worth it only to get it after a whole year. Pay is also not worth it. There’s too much stress for the little pay you get. Not enough to live off of.
Free food.
Management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van