Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Worker

430 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
food service worker
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Downingtown, PA2018, február 8.
Management is terrible. They lie. A lot of favoritism. very hot. Half the time the equipment doesn't work.
Worst experience of my life working at high school. When working at elementary school was much easier & more relaxing without management looking over your shulder criticizing.
some nice people
Kontra érvek
very hot conditions, work like dogs at high school
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, február 2.
It is a great job with good people the collage students are fun . And the pay is well the hours could be a bit more but I am overall satisfied with working
Free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depends who is running the show.
Food Service Worker, Student On-Campus (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, január 31.
Overall, Aramark was a nice place to work. Relatively easy job, but once the manager was removed everything went down hill. If the people in charge are competent enough to run a business, the job is fine.
Pro érvek
Great for students living on campus.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a dedicated and dependable indvidual
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, január 24.
Aramark is a great company with many opportunities. Meeting amazing new people everyday. I love working with my co workers an learning new stuff everyday.
Pro érvek
working with others and learning new ways to create and entertain our customers.
Kontra érvek
managers doesn't take time out to get to know you or about you, They talk to you any type of way and show no respect for others
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Room to grow
Food Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, január 24.
Aramark has many different hospitality/customer service positions. They will train you and the pay is fair. They are strict in following policies and protocols.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Stressful enviroment
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cullowhee, NC2018, január 23.
If you want a job that is conveniently placed on campus then sure go for Aramark employment. Some managers (like mine) are willing to work with your schedule. My manager was a cool guy to work with and I loved my supervisor. I know others in the Cullowhee location who weren't as lucky as I was. Managers and the people in the offices often treated certain people with favoritism and I know that too often than not people would quit because of getting shafted in one way or another by managers. The customers that you deal with are often rude or crass. You have to learn how to put on a good face to deal with drunk or high people coming in after a football game. Honestly, you don't get paid enough to deal with some of the things you have to do at Aramark.
Flexible schedules
bad management
Great place to start
Food Service worker/ Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, január 18.
Great place to start off . Weekends and holidays off. It tends to get very busy so be prepared to work nonstop. It is a union so unfortunately, you will have to give up your benefits in order to move up.
free lunch, time off
Kontra érvek
cant move up unless you're ready to lose your benefits
Summer job
Food Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Havasu City, AZ2018, január 18.
I worked here over the summer and I was 14 at the time so there isn't much I can tell you other than the food was decent and the manager at the time was great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work but a little repetative
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2018, január 17.
Preparing and setting up food stations for high school breakfast and lunches. Cleaning up and sanitizing work areas. Taking food temperatures throughout shift to ensure foods are kept at their proper temps.
Pro érvek
Good hard working co-workers and the student contact.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes a bit repetitive with alot of hand washing required.
Well managed and productive
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Potsdam, NY2018, január 14.
Was a fast paced and fun work environment. Time was well managed and productive. Co workers were fun but got there jobs done efficiently. Overall it was a ood place to work.
Free meal when worked
Seasonal Work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive place to work.
Lead / Food service worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, január 13.
Working with Aramark is a great company to work with. Some of the managers are very unprofessional but they pay good. I worked for Aramark for 5 years now
free lunch
Short breaks
Wage thieves!
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, január 11.
They steal wages, don't make an effort to fix things, and treat their employees like they're disposable. I had checks come up short on three occasions and was promised the rest of my money, which I never saw.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wasn't worth the money but not a bad job.
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Orange, NJ2018, január 11.
Co-workers are nice. Some are really lazy and do not clean up after themselves. When you leave your food station clean at the end of the day, it's somehow dirty all over again the very next morning. Sometimes you will get stuck with washing other workers' dishes when everyone is suppose to wash their own utensils. Tips are not allowed, but of course we snuck a tip jar anyway when no one was looking. I also hate wasting food so the end of the day is one of the worst parts for me because we have to throw out a lot of stuff instead of just taking it home.
Pro érvek
Can be relaxed, work with a partner, good food, free lunch
Kontra érvek
Lazy co-workers, underpaid, no tips, waste food
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Soldier Field is a frendly fun place to work
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, január 8.
Been there five seasons just started to realize im a dependable eploryee i come to work i don't complain about when they pick the same people to work those small event or new people to work them iv, e had just got a chance to pick up on the events since Soldier Field Season is over i have been call to work Rosemount or AllState Arena Thanks for the opportunity
Eat free an drink
Need more events
had a nice revir
Food service worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, január 8.
i work part time with Aramark if could been better they not organized I enjoyed work with the studies on campus. I enjoyed work with my first s\manager
Horrible place to work
Food Lead Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oneonta, NY2018, január 8.
Horrible place to work hartwick dining services in the commons .too many managers that dont help. at one time theres eight managers and five employees .very negative work place ,rude managers they shed hours off the clock so u dont get overtime which i think is illegal .managers harass employees non stop very low work moral .very unprofessional ,rude and vulgar language alot of sexist and racist remarks on employees .this is the most horrible place i ever worked for ,the food is not being properly maintain nor cooked .i hope corporate makes a big change to management but until then i would prefer anyone not to apply to this location
free lunch
Kontra érvek
rude managers hostile work place and low work moral
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a decent place to work. Not the best
Food Server (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2018, január 7.
Before i was hired on i was given the impression that i would be working a lot. But ive been there for 3 months still dont have uniforms a name tag a locker. They havent even bothered to put me in the clockin computer. Theyve been shady with hours and i didnt recive my first check because they didnt add me to pay roll.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
I loved working for Aramark
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2018, január 7.
I worked in a college setting which means I met all kinds of people students and parents and having a good personality really helps makes you very approachable.
Free food
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good company to work for part time
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Halifax, NS2018, január 7.
It is overall easy going place to work, there were several problems with the management, such as not paying all the hours worked and not properly training new employees
Pro érvek
free lunch, good co-workers, nice management staff
Kontra érvek
bad payroll system, not enough training for new staff
good work place
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, MS2018, január 7.
A day at work on morning shift is fast pace you have to prepare
and cook ,chop vegetables, make sure all hot foods are temp
and cold also every item is displayed .i learned that you always
greet with a smile the culture is fast pace ,the hardest part is the clean up, the most enjoyable is meeting new people everyday
frendly co-workers