Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Worker

549 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 207 értékelés megtekintése
Management Sucks
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, november 19.
Manager would let employees get away with not working. Coworkers would show up to work and sit on phones all day. Not only would they sit all day, but sit up front with manager at the desk. No team work, and the work was not split up equal between employees. Overall food service was a easy job, just needs better management and employees.
Easy Job, flexible schedule
Poor management
cool
Food Services Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  University Center, MI2018, november 11.
The pay is very nice, the hours are great. The union is alright, they don't really try their best in siding with us when we need them the most. Many of the of the people I work with are nice, there a lot that talk about you and make things up.
Decent first job
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cullowhee, NC2018, november 8.
This job is great for work experience but other than that it’s not a good working environment. The HR was the biggest problem we had. She was a mean person who was no help to anyone. The hours were good but for the amount of work doesn’t match the pay at all. 8.25 is not enough when I have to cook food for thousands of students made-to-order.
Pro érvek
Free food and is on campus
Higher management sucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful place to work, not worth it
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2018, november 5.
Aramark at UNCW definitely has some work to do. The morale around the locations on campus is honestly horrible. The workers act like they hate their jobs and are most of the time unpleasant to work with. Management is a joke. The cattiness and pettiness around campus from people who are supposed to your higher ups is ridiculous. There's nobody to talk to on a personal and anonymous level if you're having issues, because everybody in buddy buddy and has their cliques. No room to grow and better yourself. Pay is decent, but not worth it due to the stress. Nobody is willing to help anybody out- every man for himself, basically. There are also mandatory breaks nobody will tell you about when hiring you- when students are off of campus and locations are closed(school breaks), you are off of work and not getting paid...same goes for weather situations, etc. hurricane and being out of work for a month and not getting paid. Poorly ran and managed.
Pro érvek
Free meals on job, Decent pay
Kontra érvek
Manadatory Unpaid Breaks, Poorly Managed, Stressful, No Help, Cliques and Petty Higher Ups.
Amazing service
Food server worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark Delaware2018, november 3.
Always go out their way to make all of our customers are satisfied and I love it I been here for three years couldn’t be ask for an better first job in food service.
Amazing food
Kontra érvek
Part time don’t get breaks
Convenient and Friendly
Student Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, október 29.
I am currently still employed at this job. It works well with my class schedule and the managers are understanding of abrupt situations that might occur. The environment is always welcoming and it is a social environment where I have to interact with customers on the daily basis.
Very understanding/ Environment
N/A
Horrible company
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vestal, NY2018, október 27.
I hate working for this company. I was forced to take a position with them as they were the company that took over Broome Counties Contract with the jail and willow point nursing home.
Not true to fact
Correctional Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  High Point, NC2018, október 27.
I worked here and liked what I did but its surprising how we all dont fell the same about we work and who is hired and how your actions can hurt a family with one bread winner trying to make ends meet,I guess if its not your life it does not matter.
Like to help people
Lack of training
Cool job but stressful
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2018, október 25.
A typical day at work could be good or bad, due to being understaffed or at least where I worked at for Aramark. Management is horrible! When it comes to management its not really a teamwork thing, they do what they have to do to keep their buts from being in hot water. So if that takes working you to death in order to keep themselves out of hot water they'll do it. The workplace culture was cool, I worked on UF campus so I met a lot of different personalities and enjoyed being around the gator environment. The hardest part of the job is having to work two different food stations without any help! This happens almost majority of the workdays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment and great way to meet people
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisonburg, VA2018, október 17.
Typically I worked in the evenings and so I worked with the same people usually. It consisted of preparing the food station, and then restocking it during the shift as needed, and then at the end, cleaning the station and either storing the safe food back in the fridges, or throwing the old food away. I learned a lot about food safety at this job, but also how to work as a team and help each other out when there was a rush. The management started off good, but then it started to go downhill. The management team would sometimes bring their personal life into the professional life, which you just can't do. The culture of the workplace was fun, but also very negative and lazy. People would constantly complain and some would take their time in cleaning up, which resulted in others having to step in and help. The hardest part of the job would be standing at a station by yourself and not having anyone to talk to and if you finished up all your tasks and just sat there, management would get mad at you. The most enjoyable part were the coworkers when they were in a good mood.
Pro érvek
free meals while on shift, fun coworkers, flexible around my schedule, understanding of school needs
Kontra érvek
negative environment, rushed breaks, stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
it’s a very fun place to work student very nice
Food service worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2018, október 15.
Aramark is a good easy job . I just don’t like the fact you get payed off in the summer. They pay very well . I like the fast pace and the happy customers
Free lunches
Breaks
Great job
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, október 11.
Great company to work for. Wouldn’t recommend taking on a position at a school though unless you’re ok with not working when the students go on break.
Free lunch, friendly coworkers
Only work during school days, off for 2-3 week seasonal breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
its just ok
Food service worker/ caterer/cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, október 10.
its just not a place that i look at as my dream job i see myself working for myself or at a career job its not enough money and the way they do the hours is also a pain
Variety of jobs
Barista/ food service worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warren, MI2018, október 9.
Aramark puts businesses inside businesses. I worked inside GM serving coffee and food. Aramark is in schools and even prisons. Each location is different.
Free up to 6 dollars in food per day
One 30 minute break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indaina2018, október 3.
The co.pant is t will. G to work with go hand its not the best place to work due yo the stress it causes but good money and it can have good in other ways
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Awful Management
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Providence, RI2018, október 1.
Management does not care about hourly workers. Poor food, always running out of food. Food quality is very poor. The management takes offense to calling out sick, gives you a issue
Kontra érvek
Terrible working condition, always running out of food
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
really enjoy cooking
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Decherd, TN2018, szeptember 29.
really enjoy cooking , and talking to each person I run across. And I enjoy making them happy.We cook breakfast ,lunch for them and have a time deadline.Than we need to stock the marts so there have colds drinks to buy.Than we have to clean the kitchen.
Stressful
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Livingston, NJ2018, szeptember 28.
The job itself isn't stressful. Management was just unfair, the customers were rude and their wasn't any room for growth in the company. Overall, it is a starting experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Nice job
Lead Food Service Worker/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, szeptember 26.
It’s a nice company
You can learn a lot
It’s one big family
The people are amazing
The students are the best part of the job
Everyone typically make you feel welcomed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Reproductive and efficient
Kitchen Assistant and line food server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Puerto Rico2018, szeptember 26.
There is a fast paced environment where you have to assist the chef in the distribution and preparation of food and service to the clientele due to the fact that's a cafeteria style atmosphere cleaning is the hard part but it's enjoyable working with the customer's and employees and learning the preparation of different foods
Kontra érvek
Part time and sometimes not enough hours
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van