Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Director

222 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark was a good company to work for, however the culture changed in the last few years
Assistant Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  French Camp, CA2016, június 6.
Upper management needs to be involved in the day to day operations and listen to observations by other managers and employees...
Pro érvek
Travel for training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great learning experience, but not for me.
Assistant Foodservice Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2016, május 25.
Large company that means business. The entire time I was employed I never received any feedback on how I was doing. It was very stressful when another manager left, and they did not hire another manager for three months (and still hadn't when I left). I was expected to pick up the slack, and work 70-80 hour weeks for mediocre pay. I felt taken advantage of and passionless at this job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
diverse company with many opportunities for growth. A company that invests in training and promoting their employees
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Maria, CA2016, május 4.
Aramark is a company that believes in training and promoting from within. Despite being and international consultant company they have managed to stay engaged with their employees. The company is forward thinking and has excellent tools to allow you to excel at your job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 4Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Continue to Educate
Director of Food and Nutrition Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Blytheville, AR2016, április 28.
Continue to teach, Motivate, and Develop team members on the basic skills in food and nutrition. Teaching the importance of healthy eating.
Pro érvek
Continue Education
Kontra érvek
None
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best food service company to work for.
Food Service Director / Executive Chef (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Duluth, MN2016, április 18.
Aramark dose take care of there employees and managers.
Fun place to work and grow your potential.
Enjoyed creating food items to excite customers.

.
Pro érvek
I have the best boss in all Aramark
Kontra érvek
Long hours at times.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Leave you out to dry
Food Service Director - 2 Retail locations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrisonburg, VA2016, április 18.
Little support, high expectations, with little help. Not the greatest environment to work in. Expect work long hours, but no leeway when taking off or for days off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Prodcutive
Food Service Director (Intern) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2016, április 14.
This is a great place to get your feet wet in the business dining and catering arena. I really enjoyed getting to experience the many facets of what it takes to be an executive chef, catering chef, and line cook. Then there is getting to know the business side of things meeting the prospective clients putting together a contract and watching a catering event evolve to completion.
Pro érvek
great benefits and work life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
good company to work for
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arlington, VA2016, március 13.
good company to work for as they offer alot in the food service industry to ones seeking positions in this field. Many different avenues to to travel
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Company,
EXECUTIVE CHEF / Residential Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  W Long Branch / Newark, NJ2016, március 3.
Aramark has taken the creativity out of being a chef.Lots of paperwork instead of customer service .Also all about the bottom line
Pro érvek
most nights and weekends off
Kontra érvek
long hours. lots of stress
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2016, február 21.
Aramark is a very good company to work for. Needs to have more female in upper management. Needs to be more family company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 4Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Administrative tornado that keeps Managers away from the Front End and compromises the guest's experience
FOOD SERVICE DIRECTOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia2016, február 11.
Aramark wants to do the right thing for the client, however in their efforts to do so they have implemented mountains of administrivia. There is so much paperwork due every day that it requires the location managers to spend over half of their working day on the computer. This takes away from what really matters in the operation.
Pro érvek
GREAT quality of life
Kontra érvek
Expensive healthcare, low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor Leadership
Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2016, február 5.
I worked about 10 hours a day, providing support to other locations as well as my own. I would still be there today but left due to poor leadership. I loved my staff and enjoyed my customers. The hardest part my the job was the lack of support from the DM.
Pro érvek
Flexible work schedule/good salary
Kontra érvek
Benefits reduction/poor leadership
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
The worst company ever
Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philladelphia2016, február 5.
Terrible leadership, horrible clients. I worked for Aramark twice in two separate divisions and wished I had never taken the position.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent company with a clear vision
Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Abilene, TX2016, január 27.
Great people to work with from subordinates to Executive Senior Level management.

Learned progression in my career from numerous training opportunities to the confidence Senior Leadership had in me to own and successfully build on client relationships.

In the Higher Education model, time constraints of the job were extremely challenging.

I love what I do/did and the best part of the job was meeting and interacting on a daily basis with many, many great employees, students, clients, vendors, facilities personnel, etc. I'm not one to sit behind a desk for very long. It's all about interaction and building relationships. Everyone always had a smile. We all worked together in a positive and engaging manner with the same goals in building a mutually successful business/relationship. Made lifelong connections.
Pro érvek
Lots of training and opportunity for advancement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 7Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and Busy Workplace
Assistant Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2016, január 17.
It requires long hours, but then you are also compensated well with time off. Working at a university, you observe all the holidays that the university observes, and you also get at least two weeks off during December/January when the university fully shuts down. In working at a large location, you have support from your direct managers, but you also have a lot on your plate. Good company and good people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 3Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Food Service managemant in a corrections setting
Assistant Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2016, január 9.
This job was a good job, with decent benefits and with a good wage. The correction setting being the hardest struggle. Having to work in a prison with inmates as your only workforce can be and is very stressful. The small amount of Aramark employees were very hard working and competent.
Pro érvek
Good Company, good wages
Kontra érvek
Prison setting, inmate workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
ENRICHING AND NOURISHING LIVES
Food Service Director, Production Manger (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Poughkeepsie, NY2015, december 18.
Leadership is key. Being able to work with people - to understand then, to motivate them and engage them - is important for success in all businesses.

The better I know the people (client/customer) we serve, the greater the experiences my team and I can develop for them. No matter what line of business, food service, facilities or uniforms, hospitality, prisons, our programs allow us to understand the wants and needs of our customers.

I currently work in higher education and the most enjoyable part of my job is working directly with the students.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
No Training program
Assistant Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2015, december 12.
Lack of training and development. Poor communication. Did not know my summer schedule till a week before it started. na
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job/home life balance
Business Services Senior Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Auburn Hills, Mi2015, december 9.
Wonderful place to work. Could be demanding with long hours once in awhile but overall a pleasant atmosphere. There was not much movement as far as promotability was concerned and I felt that as we lost accounts it was becoming harder and harder to move ahead.
Pro érvek
job/home life balance
Kontra érvek
little room to grow
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company depending on your location
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2015, december 5.
Good company with a very strong infrastructure. With that said every location is different which can make results vary. The opportunity for growth is limitless and transferring is easy and pain free.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés

Átfogó minősítés

3,7
10 349 értékelés alapján
5 csillag
4 csillag
3 csillag
2 csillag
1 csillag

Értékelések kategória szerint

Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
3,5
Bérezés/juttatások
3,3
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
3,2
Vezetőség
3,3
Céges kultúra
3,5