Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Director

Munkakör megnevezése
Food Service Director340 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
340 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 275 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with Arlington Sheriff office serving inmates, meals on wheels, senior citizens, and shelter, plus Sheriff department events, very good environment and good people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like working 10+ hours a day, without a break, this is the place for you. You can advance but your family/home life could suffer because of all the hours that you have to put in here

You learn a lot of different management skills and techniques that will help you at either a later job or when you move up the 'chain'

They really low-ball you on the pay skill--if you think you're making good money, you aren't because the people that you are managing make more money than you
free lunch
Horrible hours, long days
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark has changed. When I began here in 2014, there was a strong focus on ensuring that we are doing what we need to maintain the credibility of the account.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark truly promotes a culture of career advancement where employees are getting promoted from within. I started as an hourly supervisor to become a Food Service Director, my Executive Chef started as an hourly deli sandwich prep cook and I have a co-worker who started as a dishwasher and just got promoted Food Service Director. Amongst the managers I know who left the company, half of them have come back or tried to.
Career Advancement
Kontra érvek
work life balance (depending on the line of business)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a good company to work for. At a high level position, contracts and clients mostly dictate on how things will be. More support is needed from higher management,
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark has changed from a company that cares about their employees and clients to one that is solely money driven. All decisions are financially based regardless of the affect on their associates or customers. Turnover is very high due to the lack of hours and minimal benefits for front line associates. Morale is bad because staff feel insignificant.
Competitive pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Stressful work environment. Poor work life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very long hours. Very little time off. Very little training, support or communication from management. Management created a culture of cut throat competition.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark has great opportunities. It is tough to get promoted out of the store level. You can be stuck in the same store if you perform well. I would recommend starting your career here.
Good benifits
health insurance ok
Munkahelyi kultúra
Corrections is very stressful and a lot of hours. Very difficult position for managers due to company beliefs that all divisions should operate alike which is impossible
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
lack of security in Correctional facilities
Munkahelyi kultúra
ARAMARK as a fortune 500 company is bottom line focused. There are many tools and business products to help you to achieve performance. They are a very ethical company.. The only negative thing I can say about them, is you are really a cog in the great money making machine. As long as you understand your role, you will succeed. Look for the warm fuzzies elsewhere.
Good benefits
Kontra érvek
No time to take your time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked 12 years for this company and took a promotion out of state. 4 months later I was fired because my brand new untrained crew and a staff of 17 inmates under cooked food. Upper management did not provide antiquity staffing assistance to preform the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of options to move around and diverse job roles. Company provides benefits and discounts. Different times of the year require more working hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager was not available to teach you anything or direct you. If you didn't know how to do something because it was a new task she would respond with "figure it out" or "I'm not really trying to do this right now" But when you did try and figure it out she would respond with that wasn't right.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a correctional food service company.. I had to dal with different tasks daily which made my day fun and exciting. Here working with inmate you will need to know how to manage with inmates in their arena.
flexible
working holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
first job out of college. met and learned about of a lot of people. probably the best job I ever had. too young to realie it, ewould go back in a heartbeat
evertything
not much if any
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too much harassment with management and front line staff. They give the most useless people power and turn their heads to hostile work environment claims.
Check every two weeks
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
great company to work for. lot of growth and various different accounts to work out. different lines of business give you different experiences in this industry.
Munkahelyi kultúra
day to day was a good company to work for. the paper work was a bear at times, loved the staff I had and the customers . I had an opportunity to travel and see different parts of the country
location
hours
Leadership lacked direction.
Constantly asked to do more and more work. Take on the work of others who leave as they won't hire to replace.

Pay is not commiserate with the work you do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managed daily cafeteria, catering and vending operations both culinary and financial. Aramark helped me expand my management and financial skills. When I became a Director they provided me with all the necessary tools and skills to be successful
overall job
Kontra érvek
direction our clients business was going
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark does a good job of pairing with universitites to aid students in developing food handler skills and equip students with standards and procedures when dealing with food safety.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés