Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Director

278 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 001 értékelés megtekintése
Business at its worse
Assistant Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lancaster, OH2018, február 10.
Too much harassment with management and front line staff. They give the most useless people power and turn their heads to hostile work environment claims.
Check every two weeks
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great Place
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dublin, OH2018, február 9.
great company to work for. lot of growth and various different accounts to work out. different lines of business give you different experiences in this industry.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
a day in the life
Headquarters Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, február 6.
day to day was a good company to work for. the paper work was a bear at times, loved the staff I had and the customers . I had an opportunity to travel and see different parts of the country
location
hours
Aramark
Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, január 29.
Leadership lacked direction.
Constantly asked to do more and more work. Take on the work of others who leave as they won't hire to replace.
Pay is not commiserate with the work you do.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall a good company to work for
Food Service Director, Chef Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2018, január 26.
Managed daily cafeteria, catering and vending operations both culinary and financial. Aramark helped me expand my management and financial skills. When I became a Director they provided me with all the necessary tools and skills to be successful
overall job
Kontra érvek
direction our clients business was going
great
Director of Food and Nutrition Services (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glenview, IL2018, január 21.
Great company to work for.
Education and orientation was poor at best.
Surprised at fortune 500 company there was so little training.
I am engaged with diversity.
global company
Education
to much change
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Putnam County, NY2018, január 19.
I love the food industry and very passionate about it. need a change from K-12
ive learned a lot of different programs and different operations. to much change, they have lost sight of food, and to much focus on computer work.
Excellent Company
DIRECTOR FOOD & NUTRITIONAL SERVICES (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Southbridge, MA2018, január 17.
Highly recommend Aramark to any potential candidate, Work Life Balance is promoted. Pay is appropriate & competitive within the industry. Numerous option exist.
Work Life Balance
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Advancement into the higher band levels disappearing
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, január 16.
If you are satisfied with rising to become a salaried manager/director band level you will be challenged and motivated until you want to retire from this great organization. However, advancement into higher band levels are few and far between and have been thinned out across all LOBs. For those that have a plan to meet milestones in their career with advancements in the organization that had a leadership path to follow have no alternative but to look outside the organization for their continued professional journey. Heartbreaking and what a shame. The CEOs 50/50 rule of VPO/RVP band level on up that for every promotion internally for those roles an external candidate must be hired also to fill those roles has left some very talented up and coming insiders up for sale to the outside world at the expense of this organization paying for their superior leadership skills over the years.
Connections with colleagues/peers.
Horrible place to work
Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockford, IL2018, január 14.
They expect you to have no life outside of the company. Poor leadership. Impossible to get in touch with supervisors outside of your direct plant. Extremely difficult to communicate with benefits department if you have an issue.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Cool Job
Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, január 13.
It is a cool job and a cool company to work for. If you are up to the challenge you can make it in the this company. They look for good talent and it depends who your manager is.
Great Culture
SR. FOODSERVICE DIRECTOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clemson, SC2018, január 13.
The university culture and environment was collaborative. The ability to get feedback and affect the satisfaction of students daily was enjoyable. I would recommend the position to most.
Colaboration
Season
Busy
Director of Food & Nutrition Services (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, január 5.
A Typical Day For Management. If you have been in management for a long time, the days and work life balance is the same. I do like the benefits. A lot of paperwork though.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced business cafes and multiple units
Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2017, december 21.
Receive daily inventory, prep cashiers drawers, perform various checklist. Reconcile cash drawers and record cash/credit drops. I learned how to manage in a union environment. Specifically, reviewing contracts, following protocol and procedures when a disciplinary action is needed. Management is structured and transparent. Culture was stale and drone like. Working with unions was definitely challenging. Working with a diverse work force was fun.
hours, weekends off
Conference calls twice a week for 45 mins
Chef Manager , Assistant food service director
Chef Manager / Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richomnd Va.2017, december 19.
I was fortunate to be with Aramark. I was hired after working for the golf course and it introduced me to Corporate dining. I had some good experiences with Aramark and then I purchased a restaurant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My supervisor was non existent
Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2017, december 16.
I had a firm grasp on my position and the expectations for my position. If I had any questions however, I had to figure it out for myself. There was a tremendous amount of turnover.
location
management or lack thereof
Productive, fun and exciting
Food Service Director / Project Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, december 5.
Daily food production for service to over 2000 client participants five days a week. Planned financial, production, safety & sanitation procedures and standards to ensure effective operational needs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
fun
Food Service Director /Chef Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hooksett, NH2017, november 29.
Aramark was a good employer, it provided for me and my family for 20 years until we lost our contract.I would work for them again if offdered the chance.
Good Place to Work
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicagoland Area, IL2017, november 29.
Good place to work. Good benefits, ethical company that is easy to stand behind and work for. They work hard on engagement and retention. The culture is very team-orientated, and getting the job done and the deadlines met together. I recommend this company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
working in the food and beverage industry
Assistant Food and Beverage Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York State2017, november 14.
Food and Beverage industry is a difficult industry to work in if you have a family or want to have a 40 hour work week. A plus is you get to have free meals.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van