Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Director

Munkakör megnevezése
Food Service Director340 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
340 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 275 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with Arlington Sheriff office serving inmates, meals on wheels, senior citizens, and shelter, plus Sheriff department events, very good environment and good people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Faced daily harassment by Human Resources Generalist. Obvious sexist and preferential treatment on a daily basis. Extremely unpleasant place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
High energy and high stres, but you'll love it. Managers set you up for success.
The hours can be long, but you get paid accordingly.

Plenty of room for advancement and they like to promote from within.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst work environment ever. Stress level beyond unhealthy. Pay is pathetic as management was absolutely incompetent. Rather dig ditches then ever work for this company again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a very highly stressful environment to work in. The client was difficult and high maintenance. The client had a great deal of difficulty working with the third-party contractor
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark people are great but lack of support from the Upper Management and Corporate is frustrating and exhausting. Aramark spreads Managers thin and expects amazing results.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started with Aramark over 20 years ago. It was a great place to work for! The cutler changed over time some for the better and some for the worse. I had some very good work related time with them! I was able to travel and see many new areas! I would still be working for them had it not been for loss of a contract!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy advancement with proper training. Professionalism they actually have your back as a manager. Thats all I can say about my experience working for Aramark.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Local managers are good, but directors on up are terrible. No room for advancement unless you are willing to have a huge brown nose! I would not recommend working here!
Great insurance
Managers and upper management
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great company to work for. Consistently providing the necessary training to help with completing day to day task. Would recommend to people that ask me about my experiences working with Aramark.
Growth Opportunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really enjoyed working there, a lot of the people I met were great. I am very grateful for the opportunities they allowed me and I admire and respect a lot of the people I had the luck of working with. One of the things I disliked the most was that some days(most days) the work hours were long and draining.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Gives me a challenging work day, but I am still have time for my family. The communication has improved since my last stint with Aramark. I really enjoy the colleagues I have and management has been great to me as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good company to work for great to work for family based. Just working in corrections is stressful not Aramark. I would love to work in another area of Aramark
Pay and people
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a diverse company that accepts all ethnic groups and nationalities. It provides a opportunity for advancement and leadership. It strives to excel in all areas.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Need inproved staffing models
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Company believes in keeping good people. Very conscious and understand the business. Great job opportunities based on location. Good Benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work for me is 10 hours starting at 4:30 am in a correctional environment with inmates. If Staff calls off, my day becomes 14-16 hours and back at 4 am. There is no workplace balance with Life. Because we are a contractor at the prison, we often get negativity from the DRC staff and no support. There is little or no support from upper management from Aramark on how to relieve stress for our staff. The hardest part of the job is staying fully staffed and able to have time away to re-energize.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I feel that Aramark, does not promote work life balance. They don't see the positive in anything that is done. The more you do the more they expect. Very stressful environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is ok to work for them. I would work for them again. I have learned a lot in my past 8 years with Aramark, from budgeting to labor and food cost.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Senior Food Service Directors travel from school to school to ensure students receive the highest quality food prepared at each meal service thru performing assessments. Training management and staff on an ongoing basis to provide an excellent experience every day from the students.
Pro érvek
Freedom to go from school to school to assist teams
Kontra érvek
varying client expectations not clearly communicated
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great company to work for. Within Aramark there is always room for advancement. You can always find great people that are willing and able to help you on your path to development.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good company to start out at and learn food service. I moved up quickly to food service director in 5 years but advancement slows down at that point. You have to move around state/country a lot to move up. If you want to have any creativity or input forget about it. They have their set ways and your job is to execute it that way. Constant number crunching creating staffing issues, long hours, and lot of stress. Very poor work/life balance.
Meals and coworkers
Long hours, work/life balance
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés