Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Director

279 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 011 értékelés megtekintése
Aramark
Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Thomas, AZ2018, június 9.
is a good company, training was given to help apply the skills needed to get you along in your career. Friendly environment, helpful employees and senior staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2018, május 30.
Oversee operations of food service for a 239 bed hospital.
Catering, Retail and Doctor's Lounge Outlets. Oversee preparation of 600 patient meals daily.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Lack of Support
Terrible Company
Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Central City, KY2018, május 25.
The culture at Aramark is company-focused with little regard for the worker bees at the bottom. The company talks a good game but it is all talk and no action.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very demanding work with little to no reward or recognition
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nelsonville, OH2018, május 17.
I love the job I do. I feel I am good at the job I do. There is little to no reward for the employees and the job performed. Not a family oriented company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work get to meet new people
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2018, május 16.
Good global company to work for. Well rounded management team, culture is in the air, you see it through talking to associates its like family there. Learned how to bill good client relationships.
upper management lacks
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, május 15.
upper management doesn't seem to look for for new ideas from individuals that are in the field. uses people from corporate areas with limited knowledge of field.
Great Company
Assistant Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, május 9.
Each account has its kinks. I have no problem pulling long days, such as, 12 or 14 hours but I should not be pressed about needing short days. I have FMLA and get harassed whenever I need to be off.
Free meals, daily stipend
long hours; low pay;
awful place to work
Assistant Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, május 5.
If you like working 10+ hours a day, without a break, this is the place for you. You can advance but your family/home life could suffer because of all the hours that you have to put in here

You learn a lot of different management skills and techniques that will help you at either a later job or when you move up the 'chain'

They really low-ball you on the pay skill--if you think you're making good money, you aren't because the people that you are managing make more money than you
free lunch
Horrible hours, long days
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, április 30.
Aramark has changed. When I began here in 2014, there was a strong focus on ensuring that we are doing what we need to maintain the credibility of the account.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Real career advancement opportunities
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, április 29.
Aramark truly promotes a culture of career advancement where employees are getting promoted from within. I started as an hourly supervisor to become a Food Service Director, my Executive Chef started as an hourly deli sandwich prep cook and I have a co-worker who started as a dishwasher and just got promoted Food Service Director. Amongst the managers I know who left the company, half of them have come back or tried to.
Career Advancement
Kontra érvek
work life balance (depending on the line of business)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Director of Food and Nutrition Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florence, SC2018, április 27.
Aramark is a good company to work for. At a high level position, contracts and clients mostly dictate on how things will be. More support is needed from higher management,
Only focused on earnings
Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2018, április 26.
Aramark has changed from a company that cares about their employees and clients to one that is solely money driven. All decisions are financially based regardless of the affect on their associates or customers. Turnover is very high due to the lack of hours and minimal benefits for front line associates. Morale is bad because staff feel insignificant.
Competitive pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Stressful work environment. Poor work life balance
Very disorganized company
Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, április 21.
Very long hours. Very little time off. Very little training, support or communication from management. Management created a culture of cut throat competition.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is exciting and rewarding
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lucasville, OH2018, április 15.
Aramark has great opportunities. It is tough to get promoted out of the store level. You can be stuck in the same store if you perform well. I would recommend starting your career here.
Good benifits
health insurance ok
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are many divisions of Aramark
Multi-Site Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hutchinson, KS2018, április 14.
Corrections is very stressful and a lot of hours. Very difficult position for managers due to company beliefs that all divisions should operate alike which is impossible
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
lack of security in Correctional facilities
Constantly Changing Company
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Abilene, TX2018, április 13.
ARAMARK as a fortune 500 company is bottom line focused. There are many tools and business products to help you to achieve performance. They are a very ethical company.. The only negative thing I can say about them, is you are really a cog in the great money making machine. As long as you understand your role, you will succeed. Look for the warm fuzzies elsewhere.
Good benefits
Kontra érvek
No time to take your time off
Not the best experiance
Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2018, április 1.
I worked 12 years for this company and took a promotion out of state. 4 months later I was fired because my brand new untrained crew and a staff of 17 inmates under cooked food. Upper management did not provide antiquity staffing assistance to preform the job.
Great Company
Foodservice Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, március 29.
Lots of options to move around and diverse job roles. Company provides benefits and discounts. Different times of the year require more working hours.
Stressful
Assistant Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lebanon, OH2018, március 19.
Manager was not available to teach you anything or direct you. If you didn't know how to do something because it was a new task she would respond with "figure it out" or "I'm not really trying to do this right now" But when you did try and figure it out she would respond with that wasn't right.
Flexible and fun
FOOD SERVICE DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Carolina2018, február 27.
Aramark is a correctional food service company.. I had to dal with different tasks daily which made my day fun and exciting. Here working with inmate you will need to know how to manage with inmates in their arena.
flexible
working holidays
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van