Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Executive Chef

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
122 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 664 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
My 5 years here the GM promoted nobody. High turnover. Lost the account but the GM was telling employees that the account was in good hands poor management from the top
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience with gaining knowledge of cost control. Paid for continued education.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hired with great hopes and the first five years were great, but slowly money became far more important than serving the customers.
Pro érvek
Ok. Pay lots of location.
Kontra érvek
No work life balance. All about the money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a good company. They have a great manager training program. I would recommend them to people who like a strong infrastructure.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Highly-experienced international Executive Chef. Professional who exhibits wide-range of experience crafting comprehensive and innovative culinary menus in a wide array of restaurants, corporate environments, private membership, and country clubs . Results-focused individual with international operations experience and a demonstrated history of providing cross-functional support and leadership to kitchen staff. Prepared Gala’s for former U.S Presidents. An individual, who exemplifies professionalism, and a keen ability to drive customer satisfaction and retention through the creation of quality food, while fostering a friendly and desirable atmosphere and eating experience. Dedicated to maintaining a reputation built on quality, service, and uncompromising ethics.
Munkahelyi kultúra
no need to try harder not rewarded for good work lots of working bye yourself dont even try
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work starts at around 9:00am in the morning and ends at around 10pm at night on a game day. I will oversee all my departments within the stadium, ensuring staffing, ordering, and production needs for the day. I have learned to manage and lead on a higher level while having approximately 60 employees reporting to me on any given day My co workers are all energetic and enthusiastic about our operation and our opportunity to grow. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with and the highly energetic environment that I am a part of.
Pro érvek
Wonderful environment and freedom of culinary growth
Kontra érvek
work to personal life ratio
Munkahelyi kultúra
review past and present day/ events with employees Learned a lot about "special diets" being able to work hands on with employees a lot of paperwork trying out new things
Pro érvek
teaching new things to employees
too much paperwork
Munkahelyi kultúra
Open the Cafe count the cash regestor box ready for service, give my culinary team their daily task for the day and prep. Manage front of the house over look all culinary and catering. Speak and communcate with clients do food demos. My culinary team is great hard, excited, and eger to learn. The hardest part not having a Sous Chef to cover me in the facility; have too lean on to anthor Manager to take care of the ordering, inventory and exct. What I enjoy the most about my job is the interactive communication with the clientat; I love thier feed back, their oppion what can we do better, what they like too see more from are company and it keeps us on are toes for coming up with new ideas.
Pro érvek
great people to work with
communication with other Manager in the District
Munkahelyi kultúra
i would come in and look at production for the day look at walk-ins eye the food for the day check sani pays. check work stations have stand-up meeting over see production food prep. make prep sheets prep food for the day.check food for the next day
we did get free lunch
travel time to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really enjoyed working for this company. Only reason I had to leave is because we lost our foodservice contract.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learning Experience, Managed catering staff that were union. First Union Company worked for. Busy Catering operations. Enjoyable but challenging.
Munkahelyi kultúra
so happy here except average wages but so so worth it, good place to grow and learn, bosses trust you and give a chance to grow and make a difference,
free lunch
lowest quality workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work with a great group of employees we have a lot of fun at work while feeding a great group of customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was the smallest kitchen I ever worked in! 4 people learned to work together and became, quickly a family. The Coop really was supportive of people in transitions in their personal lives. This was a great place to learn how and why food works in the body. This was a pure scratch, organic way of cooking and creating. The hardest part of this job was keeping up the supply and demand in our grab and go area, and the deli cases. The most enjoyable was having a sense of belonging and not being judged by tattoos or who one was. Although I have no ink, many had a good deal, but this was not judged by the staff, management nor the client. We were nestled in a terrific neighborhood, and it was a very calm place to be. I went "green" for 2 years using the bus, and never ate anything but organic foods. It was a pretty great job, but did not have room for advancement. Once I felt I was ready to go forward, this job was priceless in learning nutrition and balance. This has been invaluable in where my career path is currently going!
Pro érvek
Great place to learn about everything food!
Kontra érvek
Not great insurance plan.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company with lots of tools and organization. Have a lot of business and opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a team put in place - they were the 'backbone' that I stood on. Coming in to work every day was a pleasure - knowing that whatever you have taught this staff will be put to use. I would meet with all of them - sometimes separately - check on the previous days logs and records - check production sheets for the day - Check with Catering and their team to see that all is running smoothly. Touch base with the Sous Chef and the kitchen. Get behind the Ovens when necessary. Working with all types of cultures and nationalities, it was not just interesting to work alongside them, it was really fun. We were unionized and the staff was really well tempered and dependable. I learned a lot about management and people skills working with a diversified group. The hardest part of the job would have to be when a reprimand was necessary. I would have to do a 'write-up' and an action for correction. Praising the team for a job well done would have to be the best part of the job.
Pro érvek
Free Food on duty. Benefits. Pension plan. Growth and salary increments yearly.
Pay for Parking.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Met a ton of really great people from all over the earth. Job was challenging both in positive and negative ways.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for ARAMARK is a good job if you want a good work life balance. most shifts are Monday to Friday day shifts in cooking that is hard to come by. If you are looking for a job with advancment oppertunity that is quite limited.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just needs more leadership and less managing from the office. Work / life balance completely depends on the mood of the facility director. If you work 6 or 7 days a week, don't expect to get time of the following. No matter the hours or days worked I still got my salary cut if I asked for time off. I Didn't raise any issue with HR. I just realized at that point I would not be there long. Upper management doesn't like the boat rocked so I knew better than to involve them. I feel it is a regional thing. Aramark as a whole seems pretty good. One bad apple spoils the bunch.......
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
leadership, no accountability from upper management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best satisfaction is at the end of the service every day you feel that yours costumers enjoy there visit
Heath Insurance
Kontra érvek
Long drive every day (150 miles round trip)