Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Executive Chef

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
122 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 659 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
My 5 years here the GM promoted nobody. High turnover. Lost the account but the GM was telling employees that the account was in good hands poor management from the top
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Aramark was a true pleasure. Great team mentality and employee advancement opportunities. Excellent quality of life for the hospitality industry.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing staff, Managers, and clients. Very well balance for life and work. Great employment for young parents. Having losing my job due to change of food services, I can honestly say I will miss my employment here.
Great eviroment, Great leadership
Under new management
Munkahelyi kultúra
most enjoyable part of my job is seeing advancement by your co workers. into positions you have helped them with. And seeing enjoyment in the guest and coworkers because we went above and beyond.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The general manager uses bully management and it does not work! General manager did not use Aramark for support. Senior management not with poor work attitude.
great pay
poor hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
the employees worked very well together learned the prima web and my production charts were easy to produce 5 day week 7 different stations
employees and days off
equipment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Student dinning up to 3500 meals per day. Work with a diverse work force while enjoying working for one of the top three contract food service companys
Pro érvek
Good benefits and work week
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy working with the everyone and enjoy preparing promotional events. Great work environment. Team is supportive and lots of opportunity to shine.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Stadium, great staff and support from Minute Maid Stadium & NRG Stadium. Really enjoy the creativity of the upscale catering for suites and catering events.
good health care benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is truly a diverse company. The community outreach is unsurpassed to many companies and they engage their employees in all aspects of the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working for Aramark I have had some excellent opportunities to grow and develop. It has been a great company to work for and I would gladly work for them in the future. A typical day at work has me moving in a lot of different directions and I enjoy the pace. The co-workers are good people. Hardest part is the seasonal layoffs and the challenge that creates when trying to develop and maintain a strong team.
Pro érvek
Great hours, benefits, people etc...
Kontra érvek
Seasonal layoffs, corporate red tape
Munkahelyi kultúra
regular day in management and kitchen employees cooking orders good company to work for but after all these years need a new chalange..
Munkahelyi kultúra
typical work day 12 - 14 hours learned management and quality assurance processes. branding and overall branding development. Have worked at 2 accounts in 20 years with the company all manement staff and majority of hourly staff have been very dedicated and focused people! staying in the office to work on administrative, I like to be hands on in the kitchen, being in the midst of the action with the front line employee being their leader and motivater.
meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company has changed in the past year. Days are long and expectations are high. Difficult to please college client and Aramark at the same time.
Coworkers, benefits
Kontra érvek
long hours, not many days off
Munkahelyi kultúra
One manager makes the rules and then everyone has to listen and do as the manager says. I felt bullied. Hours were crazy. Felt isolated and not part of a team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A Productive working experience. Executive Chef /Aramark Culinary Support (Verizon Center , Monumental Sports and Entertainment) Culinary Support for Jiffy Lube Live, M &T Bank Stadium, City Field .Manage all culinary and food operations at the Verizon Center for 2 restaurants, concessions, commissary, building staff, players, press and private dining kitchens. Supervise catering for events accommodating up to 800 people. Conduct budgeting, marketing and financial cost analyses. Train new hires and retrain existing staff on food production, presentation and culinary technique.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a company that is focused more on the money coming in but in my opinion could be making more money if they focused more on the overall food quality and could focus more on the customer service. After my experience with other companies I noticed that the system and program they use doesn't really work on they're business due to the fact that they are all different and such programs don't apply to all locations.
Pro érvek
attention to detail. A lot of micromanagement.
Kontra érvek
Lacks focus on food quality and meeting client expectations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Opened with running reports for business then went over production packets for each zone to ensure consistency and quality, checked in orders. checked for label and dating of product, checked each zone for cleanliness placed orders.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I good company to work for with a good chance to move up. It is a large company so it can be difficult to have your own ideas. Benefits are not what they used to be
Good team work
Can have long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Responsible for patient room service, 6 station cafe, and daily catering; working with skilled associates. Typical 12 hour day working with all ARAMARK programs, safety, and food management.
Pro érvek
Excellent learning and changing environment
Too many associate call-outs
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am fell free to create my own menus, close costumer relationship
free lunches