Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Executive Chef

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
122 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 664 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
My 5 years here the GM promoted nobody. High turnover. Lost the account but the GM was telling employees that the account was in good hands poor management from the top
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long days spent with lots of excessive paper work and not enough talented staff. Equipment that had not been replace or maintained properly. When time off was there the area to explore the area was great. Fun meeting lots of travelers and locals in the area.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I was with Aramark Higher Education there were a lot of limitations but the people were great and supportive. My GM was great and to this day I consider him a great friend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was so many years ago i can't go into to much detail we had a good budget the food was good the postmen use to come to the cafe for lunch at lease 3 times a week
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unorganized upper management applies unnecessary pressure to the operation. Contracted employment can lead to uncertain job security. Operations run on minimal associates.
Free lunches, weekends off
Kontra érvek
Takes months to get through the hiring process, which makes things extremely difficult for all parties involved.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working in a hospital has many more rules and regulations that one must follow as well as inspections and learning and following all dietary by doctors
educational
diatary guidelines
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy summers. very guest centric and energetic place to work. 80% of revenue generated in summer months. good team, great facility. historic and cabins are fun
free boat rides
very busy summers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Based on the account you are at a typical day would be getting opened. Printing recipes, all sheets. Prepping and planning for the day. Making sure products are delivered timely.
flixible schedule
Kontra érvek
multiple hats you have to wear as an manager and muliptle "focus" points you have as an company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Opportunities to create within boundaries decided on by company and/or clients. Benefits and schedule depending on work location. In most cases, nights and weekends off.
Nights and weekends off.
Kontra érvek
Strict company standards that many people find excessive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Requires extremely high time commitment, very gossipy atmosphere, no training opportunities, no work/life balance, very scattered and poor communications
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall good company to work for. Loved the people that I worked with. Typical kitchen rush and wait. Loved the students at Wingate University. It was great being the driving force in turning the food service department around.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend Aramark to all fellow chefs. Long hours but rewarding Very good at employee recognition Good benefits Rules and regulations are a must follow
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work with, structured management lends to a great work experience. Great opportunity for advancement and relocation if that is something that interests you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice place to work, good leadership, easily defined goals, lots of support opportunity for growth, great pay and benefits, travel benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a great company,I began at USC and things were great, was asked to take over a new opeation at Cal State,Fullerton; after three years there there were changes in management at the senior level and I did not agree with all new changes, culinary was redirected and became mediocre at best, felt i was better trained and needed to prove my skills to my self
Team effort environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Starting everyday with a walk through the woods to get to my location. Hussel and bustle getting ready to feed the crowd. Pre morning huddle, days production, forecast of people to feed, safety moment and off to check in orders! Securing in orders with temps and verify counts, its time to go over yesterday numbers and project for tommorow. Check on line and production and that all recipes followed it's time to taste and weigh out ingredients to verify it was done right. altough my day is busy we seem to find time for a cup of coffee and chat amongst ourselves. I enjoy greeting and thanking all staff members as they come and go.
Pro érvek
Great place and located in the woods is peaceful
Kontra érvek
healthcare and long drive in traffic
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very hands on and lots of creative freedom. Lots of special events. Always something new everyday. Great co-workers everyone worked well as a team. Best part of the job would be the People!
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day was enjoyable - the multicultural atmosphere - the staff unity - the management organisation. Work was pleasure - and when you enjoy what you do, it is no longer work - it is fun. My hardest part of the job was to find replacements for staff that were ill or couldn't make it to work for some reason. Even though everyone was cross-trained, I had problems due to the union seniority issue. The most enjoyable part of the job was the client satisfaction and staff acceptance of me.
Parking - good food - gym facility
Kontra érvek
Driving to work in the snow.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work. Good staff for the most part. Lots of corporate changes high turnover in senior staff at the district and unit levels.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is the best and worst job I've had. Great local management to help day to day, DM'S are the worst. Better get it in writing. There is some freedom to do things in the kitchen . Most of the fun for chefs is in catering. Cafe menus are prebuilt and very strict on following them. I have fun with my crews. we love food, people and going home feeling like we achieved something.
Pro érvek
some freedom in the cafe and catering
Kontra érvek
District managers are the worst in texas. good thing you only see them twice a year.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great opportunities for growth within the company. There are many segments within the company that are in many countries.