Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cook

568 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 924 értékelés megtekintése
Typical Day At Work
Prepping food, checking schedules, serving, and sanitation. Very diverse environment. Greeting customers and providing outstanding professional customer service.
Work location
Advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a family atmosphere. Any issues or question were answered calmly and swiftly.
I enjoyed my time with Aramark. My experience was awesome. I learned alot. No one was unhappy. They did a great job as far as character assessment because eveyone hired at the open interview session was eager to work and genuinely good spirited like me.
Pro érvek
Free lunch and weekly direct deposit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager had poor human relations skills.
Working there started out fine was hired as a full time cook(which I provided my CDM ) after being there a couple of weeks I inquired when I would receive full time hrs to get my benefits and was given the runaround. Manager was very unstable.Overall I think he thought I was a threat of his position position.Which I didn’t want.
Big Bullies
This company staffs the biggest bunch of corporate slave drivers. The lower management team feels the sting of corporate neglect. They offer little support for their smaller locations, and then heavily criticize and discipline during annual visits. Combined with the low pay and the feeling that you will never amount to a higher position or pay leaves you anxious and angry at the end of a work day.
Free pop
Kontra érvek
Low pay, rude management, lack of managerial support
Working for Aramark
Worked at many Aramark locations in joyed them all .
Employee Housing was fine shot walk to work... employee food good

Rainbow room dining good .............
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Horrible
Chef manager is horrible. Everyone has a favorite because they sell to the management. It's a horrible place to work. Save your sanity and just don't try to work for these slimy people.
fun work place
great place to work and learn many skills and the people you work with are really well trained and can help you if in any instance you get busy or need a back up for a day off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great and fun, fast pace working environment
It was a fun and great job. The only downside it held was that being on campus included having to take time off for holidays and summer. The upside was being able to communicate with the students, moving around to different stations. It never got boring if you like to do something different everyday
Loved it
Great managers and hours and. enjoyed working with the students.overall a great place to work if you enjoy that type of work.Really would recommend them to anyone great people.
2,0
Lack of communication
At first it was a great company to work for. Towards the end, the management would tell you one thing, then turn around a day or two later and tell you something different. Hourly pay is the same for everyone (except leads) whether you've been there 3 days or 25 years. There's a lack of communication between upper management and employees.
Pro érvek
It worked perfectly with my son's school schedule, weekends off and summers off
Kontra érvek
No one is on the same page at any of the schools
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are a good, fast worker this is not the company for you.
Better workers get the majority of the work load.
If you are slow and lazy you get a pass. When I brought this to the Managers attention I was told " everyone works at their own pace."
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved aramark for years but we dont have any real benifits
Aramark is a good company to get started with but if your not moving up you need to move on I have worked there over 5 year's and now I see that it's time to move on and try something new
2,0
Its poor
Hours are set, management is awful, pay is poor, some overtime, good benefits, good food, free meals, uniform provided, paid vacation, fast pace, great co workers.
Great place for interns
ARAMARK is a great place to learn modernized cuisines and the basics of running a restaurant or hotel type cooking. The industry can be a bit competitive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible management attitudes and disregard for union contracts
The job is redundant and the management are severely lacking in basic human decency.
work solo
preparinf food/cooking ready for clients
level 2 health and safety

struggle to keep managers

diverse culture

being left with no food

the customers
like the customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Aramark is not for anyone who has bills to pay.
Aramark is not interested in you having a family or personal life. Most management is only concern about game day. The hours very. Nothing set in stone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for people who care about food service to work!
Very professional atmosphere. Food quality is A-one. Chefs and cooks put forth an effort to achieve high quality. Dishers work very hard, and do a very good job. Kitchen is kept clean and free from pests. Very enjoyable to work here.
Ok place
Really stressful..you kind of debate if you want to go into work or not at times till it gets to the point where your in your car in the parking lot trying to come up with an excuse to not come in.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Your coving a entire station by yourself with no help, expected to keep things full, SERVE the students (college adults), hold their hands, wipe their noses all at the same time
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun work place
relaxed and friendly working environment, with a great collaboration between coworkers. flexible time schedule to suite workers time table. chances of .
Prison job
Good job, if your doing time.
But other than that, they do not pay very well and you are expected to cover shifts for individuals when they quit (which is quite often, within my experience).
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés