Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cook

446 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 207 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
They always have work but you have to travel wherever.
Cook (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2018, április 4.
Go to the concession stand or ice cream station and get foodstuffs set-up before the fans start coming in.That I can relate with people all around America in person in just a few hours.Management made sure everything ran smooth.The atmosphere was something to look forward to be around. It was fun for the most part.
Watch the NY Mets for free
Call security cause can, t sell beers after 6th inning to avoid fuss
Munkahelyi kultúra
All in all, a good place to work at.
Cook/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Conway, SC2018, április 4.
Not a bad company to work for. Flexible hours and great coworkers. Sometimes management has their days and everyone has to suffer for that but it's okay... I guess.
Good pay & flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Management has their bad days sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work at Aramark for five years it's okay company
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  560 Northfield Avenue West Orange New Jersey2018, április 1.
I work at Aramark for 5 years is not a growing company they show favoritism they don't pay you what they supposed to pay you they give you what they think you should have
Pro érvek
Yes they do get free lunch
Kontra érvek
They don't have no benefits or insurance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
easy job
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Darby, PA2018, március 26.
the was a lack of leadership, pay wasnt good. no room for advancement. no work during the summer, not able to collect unemployment. salary didnt coinside with the cost of living.
the job
Cook I (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, március 23.
the experience i gained working for aramark was very useful the environment was fast pace and stressful at times but i liked constantly being challenged however the hours were not consistent and my immediate supervisor was not much of a team leader
Pro érvek
past pace challenging room for growth competitive pay
Kontra érvek
no benefits no consistent hours poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive but no fair wages.
Cook food in various utensils or grillers (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salem, OR2018, március 17.
I had worked with the company for over 2 years, started off as a prep, and bounced between that and dish washing for lack of staff. Despite climbing the latter at that company and entering the position of one of the main cooks, I had very little to no pay increase to support myself and had to look for another source of income to supplement.
free lunches
Kontra érvek
wages, hostile work environment, lack of management from higher status.
bien
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, március 14.
bien es divertido y aprendes cosas nuevas que puedes usar en la vida diaria
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great fun place to work.
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, március 10.
Aramark was a fast paced job. Had to be alert and follow directions. The best part of the job was the people that worked there. The hardest part were the long hours on occasion.
Working at PNC Park
Kontra érvek
Getting off too late to catch a bus.
Chaos environment
Second Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ottawa. Ontario2018, március 6.
Working in the large kitchen is always chaotic and different characters of employees. Management somewhat knew what they're doing and union rules and expectations are always come into place.
free lunches
Kontra érvek
not a lot of hours due to seniority
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good kitchen to work and learn in
Full-time cook for Fresh Food Company (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ottawa, ON2018, március 3.
A good kitchen to work in buffet style lots of great opportunities to learn. A good way to develop customer service skills as well. You have many options here.
Its Great
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2018, február 26.
It may be crazy at times, but its schedules are flexible, the staffs are incredible, and its enjoyable to show up at work. It is also a team effort to finish tasks at work, no one slacks off because everyone is given a task at the beginning of work. The best part is that they reward you if you work hard at the job.
Pro érvek
friendly, work oriented, no long hours
Not easy
loved working conceirge
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, február 26.
Best job ever this is what I wanted and applied for and was given the opportunity. Great team member and staff all around open and friendly. Work was doable even though on a time schedule.
team memeber
no increase
Good and Good
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  US BANK STADIUM2018, február 21.
Very Very Good, Employees dedicated to work, working on time, experienced, united to support each other, enthusiastic leaders asked to encourage employees
enthusiasm
sometimes easy to staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are a skilled cook with lots of experience and love the job, look somewhere else your skills will not be appreciated or utilized
1st Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peterborough, ON2018, február 15.
It is not a bad place to work if you are a cook looking to retire somewhere or want somewhere that can offer day time hours (rare in this industry) If you are someone who has very little or no experience in a professional kitchen but enjoy cooking at home go for it you will probably love it! However if you are a cook with a lot of previous experience and love the job and all that goes with it. This is not for you. You will not be adequately compensated for your experience or knowledge and will get paid just the same as someone with little to no experience....sad but true. The medical benefits are expensive and offer average coverage at best. You have to pay into a meal program in order to eat on your break at work, which is fine but in my case I turned it down and brought my own lunch until I noticed it was being taken off my pay anyway.
Pro érvek
lots of positions have day-time hours
Kontra érvek
pay does not reflect experience, must pay into a program to eat at work, Benefits not worth the cost
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark was a good company to work for.
COOK ONE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bunker Hill, IN2018, február 14.
The company was ok to work for. And the staff was very professional when it came to employees and there problems they was very helpful when it came to employees personal issues and family problems.
THE COMPANY HAS GOOD BENIFITS
THEY DID NOT LIKE TO PAY OVERTIME
Corporate Management at its finest
COOK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Place, ST2018, február 12.
Not a bad job... first shift, reasonable pay for industry (i.e. not great, but within reason), free meal per shift. Unfortunately, management is hired not to increase customer satisfaction, improve working environment, or even adhere to basic logic, but to cater to increasingly irrational demands from select individuals within the company and within the contract company. Competent managers are driven out and 'office chefs', or management that never leaves its desk but proclaims its own omniscience from the back office at every opportunity, are rampant.
Pro érvek
Free meal, good hours, reliable job
Irrational management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good hard work and fast-paced
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, TX2018, február 11.
A typical day at Aramark is working at your location that is given to you, some areas can be faster than other during some parts during the day. Altogether it's a good place to work and get experience if you are interested in food industry.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a stressful place to work
Meals on Wheels Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, február 10.
I enjoyed working with Aramark. Sometimes the atmosphere can become stressful, but I've learned to just be calm and stay focus on what it is that I need to do in order to complete my job assignment as peacefully and efficiently while working under pressure. Overall, Aramark is a great company to work for.
free meals
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not great, not absolutely horrible
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodward- rockford IL2018, február 3.
The job itself is pretty easy, and your hours are pretty much always the same which is nice. Weekends off . Pay is better than I've seen for other similar jobs but night shift (part-time) doesn't get *any* of the benefits that day shift does (PTO, insurance, 401k...) Maybe its just my location but managment is a mess- communication can be difficult and you never really know what exactly is expected of you. Most of the customers are wonderful and since you see them 5x a week you get the chance to form some cool relationships with them
Pro érvek
stable hours, OK pay, weekends off
Kontra érvek
no benefits for part time, can get a little repetitive
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible work place dont do it!
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Medina, OH2018, február 1.
I had no choice of being an aramark employee, the hospital outsourced us. Every year I have been an aramark employee they have taken more away from us. I got a pay raise but then they cut our 40 hour full time to 37 hour full time work week. I made over 3 thousand dollars less this past year then prior years. They expect us to do more in less time. We are told if we complain we will be replaced. Aramark has no care for their employees we are all replaceable. I have never worked for such an unorganized employer. Allexi management contradicts one another. Makes work confusing!
I have a job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van