Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cook

336 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and a fun work place
cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX 770542017, május 8.
A great place to work and to grow I love working for Aramark the people are also good to work with everybody is so friendly hard working team the manager are helpful to
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great Working Experience
Cashier, Cook, Mart Runner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canton, MS2017, május 3.
Before I write my formal review about my experience with this employer, I would like to start by saying that my experience there was very enjoyable. A typical day at work consisted of me making sure customers were pleased and received excellent customer service from myself and others around me. I learned how to boost the morale of my coworkers on days when it was low, because I figured out that when my coworkers can work in an environment that they enjoyed, they worked much quicker and more efficient. Management at this particular employer was very understanding and understood the importance that having happy employees was the recipe for having happy customers as well. The overall culture of the workplace was mixed since there were multiple individuals from all walks of life there but the experience was still enjoyable and I learned a lot. The hardest part of the job was that the raises that we were promised were not given to us within the time frame that we had been promised at the time of hire. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the smiles on customers after talking to them and cheering them up with conversation after they'd initially come in having a bad day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
job security paid okay however job went terrible when the union came in
1st cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conklin, AB2017, május 2.
the management were helpful it paid alright, I enjoyed all my coworkers and the equipment was top notch. I really disliked how poorly the management treated everyone after the union came in.....
Everything that is Amarak
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2017, május 2.
Everyday working for Amarak is a new experience for me. I get to enjoy both facets of the job, cooking and serving students. It is a music program school so the energy there is very nice and postitve The management there are stern about following protocols and procedures which is a good thing so there are minimal mistakes being made. The hardest part of the job for me is the layoffs cause it is a school. I would rather find a more permanent position so I can be more active.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A right foot forward toward success is the Mantra I learned.
Chief Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  QATAR, SAUDI, U.AE, TURKEY.2017, április 30.
It was an amazing experience being a part of Aramark for 2 years. Throught all the chaleenges that i faced in due course time i honed my skills way better than i was before.
I'm definately looking forward to excel in the new opportunity that would be provided to me.
Pro érvek
The ambiance by the seniors was amazing.
Kontra érvek
Increment should have been made every year.
Cool place for employment
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, április 28.
I've been working for Aramark since 2005 and I love my job I love what I do and I meet some cool people along the way and made a lot of new friends good place to work
Meeting new people
Health care
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job.
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2017, április 27.
The hardest part of the job was the food preparation for approximately over 1,000 or more people attending the concert with a limited number of food staff to prepare food.
Pro érvek
The advantage of listening to the concert and meeting performers.
Kontra érvek
Limited number of food preparation staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
High volume and fast paced
Cook 1 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ottawa, ON2017, április 27.
It's quite busy working here. I learned how to keep up in a fast paced environment with a very large staff. Hours are decent, so is the pay. Different stations are interesting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
to many cheifs not enough indians
cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, április 25.
Was in charge of making breakfast and lunch pizzas. I loved for the fact i worked by myself for two hours. I enjoyed making pizzas strombolis, I did get to let my artistic side out.
free lunches
poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
East Stroudsburg needs a new General Manager
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Stroudsburg, PA2017, április 25.
I worked there two years ago and it wasn't bad. That's about when the current General Manager took over. I went back there last September and the General Manager who took over two years ago turned the place into a nightmare. She'll work you like a dog and belittle you. You won't get raises just more responsibility and criticism. The place is out of control.
Free food
General Manager
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work at all. I loved working for aramark up until i transferd to this account. The managers and supervisors inexperinced, immature
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cambridge, MA2017, április 23.
Management is awful ,inexperienced,immature,gives dirty looks and bad attitude to all employees on a daily basis. If anyone was to want to work here don't the atmosphere here is bad. Save yourself the headache!
Work/life
Its exciting
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2017, április 22.
If your young and fast this is the job for you. Many hours. Good environment . great food. The big plus its an chance to open up to you culinary skills.
Fun fun fun
Short staff
Cafeteria
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pender County2017, április 19.
Its a good job job love to interact with the students and staff. There could be more pay at this job but over all it is a good job and it is very social able.
poor management
Short order cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Thunder Bay, ON2017, április 19.
the airport location is poorly run. the manager would schedule me for 10 then ask why i wasnt at work for 9. the kitchen is poorly kept and cleaning is done once in a blue moon. almost all dishes would pile up untill the closing staff would have to do them at the end of the night. All in all i would never recommend anyone to work there.
working longer than scheduled
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun to work up in the 2 restaurants.
Seasonal First Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2017, április 5.
Its great to work if you work up in the restaurants but working in the main kitchen is a disaster as there are people who have no business being in a kitchen, come there to act a fool and socialize. Management is good and are pretty relaxed about a lot.
Pro érvek
Get to watch the game for free.
Kontra érvek
Gossipy people make you not like your job, boderline toxic environment.
Fast paced and stressful
Breakfast/Lunch Grill Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin, OH2017, április 5.
Fast paced and sometimes very stressful. Everyone tries their best to work together and get things done.
We were not only responsible for cooking/prepping, but also responsible for recording/preventing excessive food waste.

Cons: Very high turnover of workers. Workers were sometimes pressured to work under 35 hours a week, to keep labor cost under control
Pro érvek
Fast paced/ many friendly customers
Kontra érvek
High turnover of cooks/ unhappy workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Cashier/ Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, április 3.
It is a good experience. We worked for our softball team to be able to go to Florida for our spring training. I will continue to work there again this
not my favorite
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2017, március 27.
Definitely not my favorite job but all that i had at the time. Management is horrible and do not correct people when something is wrong, but rather put pressure on the more capable employees. Easy job though but was working with a lot of lazy people.
easy
early hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, very employee friendly
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, ME2017, március 23.
I absolutely loved working for this company. The only reason I left is because of traveling purposes. Everyone that I worked with worked collaboratively.
Free meals were helpful.
n/a
Exelent
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elk River, MN2017, március 21.
I loved working for this company! They were always fair with the employees.Even though it is a 365 day a year job, they were always fair about rotating holidays between the employees so everyone could have family time. The benefits were affordable and the insurance plans were good ones. Had we not lost the contract, and there was no available placement, I would still be with them.
fai employers
Kontra érvek
yes you had to work holidays and weekends

Átfogó minősítés