Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cook

568 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 910 értékelés megtekintése
Typical Day At Work
Prepping food, checking schedules, serving, and sanitation. Very diverse environment. Greeting customers and providing outstanding professional customer service.
Work location
Advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
a very productive and fun place to work with tons of different cultures to learn from
I loved working there i met hundreds of people that were students of the college, but I also met tons of employees from all over the world had many barriers when it came to language and accent, but the one thing we all had in common was our love for the people we cook for making us passionate for our job.
Good Place to Work at
Its an amazing experience and you get to meet many great people and students. Team very helpful and supportive. All managers will to train and provide enough training material.
Aramark
I like working with others in a good environments at aramark with far pay and good benifits.i been there for over 18 years and would like to keep working there.
Great pay for a cook
Camp work offers great pay if your a cook that's worked in the city for next to nothing. Double the money. Lots of hours, and you get 2 weeks off. Great food at camp as well.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall Aramark needs to implement a traing program for their managers
My first thoughts as a new team member at aramark was, "Wow no training"! Overall it was a pretty good placed to work. Later with all the different management changes the job started becoming more and more stressful. The last manager (chef) came in with the foul mouth and threats. It quickly became clear Aramark was no longer the place for me.
Managers are racist
rule will change for their favourite ppls, managers are not up to level they suppose to be, they don't treat you well, ………………………………………………….etc...……...
Great job
Working for Aramark was a great experience. The benefits was great. Also the staff was very friendly.. this is a great job for anyone who interested in the food industry
It was a good job
I liked working for that company my coworkers was great and the gm was awesome the food was good panda was around good place we had good customer Service
Munkahelyi kultúra
this company is a total joke
worked for Aramark, at Western Maryland Hospital. The managers knew exactly what the job intaled and started you off at the lowest wage possible and you did way more than what they paid you for
Current employee
Fast paced college dining.
Easy food prep

Easy menus to follow.

Time off when college is closed for holidays and summer. Unemployment compensation is an option.

Great coworkers
fast pace, great environment
Typically when i wold show up at work i would start off by washng my hands and clocking in. i then would go to the incharge roster for that shift. then i would see what was on the menu for hat night and start to cook for the faculty and for the students.
Nice fast paced environment
Aramark has very nice managers. There is opportunity for benefits after 90 days. Salary is not much in regards of the amount of work to be done. There are times when overtime is offered, but not enough.
Nice staff
Low salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lies to get you in the door
So when I was hired I was not told you have to buy a $200 parking permit because Aramark wont provide parking and the college owns everything, they also do not tell you that you will be off for 1 week at thanksgiving and 3-4 weeks at christmas. They will work you to death if you let them and play favoritism to some. Worst management I have ever seen. For a large company i figured they would have orientation and a proper training program, instead you are told very little about how or what to do and thrown to the wolves.
people were fun
this job is good for people who have a second income not for single parents. for stay at home moms the hours would be fine. overwork and underpay with no advancement
Pro érvek
liked the ladies i worked with
Kontra érvek
short hours, low pay and no benefits
no comment
This was a great experience I meet some great people and I love the location I worked at Old Dominion University. the schedule with working with higher education works well for me with the hours and time off. ther is much room for growth .
Na
🤐🤔😎good job 2 work for the hrs are good.it leave plenty time family life or social which ever you like............0 .. .... .............. .........
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of communication is rampant, but it's real good experience.
If you are not one who can adapt to a situation and stray from a plan, you will not enjoy working here. Coworkers are not unlike most kitchen staff, and the work is challenging and rewarding if you are in to cooking.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good company to work for
fast work place and grate customer service welcoming and good company to work for can be a bit of a challenge if you dont have the passion other are nice and understanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
Promise Of advancement but never follow thru
As long as this company knows you can do retail job by yourself and you make them large profits, you'll remain at same job level for many years. .. still no advancement after 6+ years. It's really borderline discrimination.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very much enjoyed all of the employees strait up th the management:)
The respect and caring for fellow employees was off the charts. Was a joyful and pleasant experience for me everyday. I was blessed to be in there presents. Thanks to all I hope the feel that from me .
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés