Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cook

Munkakör megnevezése
Cook572 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
572 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 131 értékelés megtekintése
Typical Day At Work
Prepping food, checking schedules, serving, and sanitation. Very diverse environment. Greeting customers and providing outstanding professional customer service.
Work location
Advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
A cool company to work for
A place you growth in the field of culinary. My past years working for Aramark a treal experience. I would like to have a nother change coming back to Aramark I would be a big help
Management is not great
I would probably enjoy this job more if I did not have management that lets harassment and such happen. HR was even called about the harassment, and they did nothing about it. That is the main problem of working with this company. At least that is the main problem at the location I work at right now.
Union base
The people enjoy my different foods such as cakes,soups,fryed chicken etc .My co workers are cool and treat one another as family.Aramark is a good place to work for but need to train their management staff better.I love the company they linked me to for 7 years I've cooked there and I enjoy going to work.
Enjoy being a cook.
No growth
Absolutly Dreadful
Don't work here if you are a fan of cleanliness in a cooking environment, using food that isn't spoiled, good management, reasonable conflict resolution between employees, etc.
Literally every single aspect
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Needs to improve on company protocol
If I were a man I would have been treated differently in this industry.
Don't get me wrong I loved it but no chance to move up as a women in the kitchen
Munkahelyi kultúra
Have been working thre for a few years , it's actually pretty good job because I work for the schools , the only bad things it's not for a person that's looking for a 40 plus hour job , off when school is out .
Great boss!
I learned a lot from the great Chef! I was one of the lucky ones who helped organized the newly constructed kitchen at a senior lodge.At my time we cooked from scratch and it felt rewarding when residents would send their appreciation for the job well done.
Great Company
Learned so much working for this company. Really grew as a person and as a Chef. Worked under an amazing Chef/Mentor who taught me
So much and took the time to teach and really push me to challenge myself. Will never forget that part of my Life or the people, Chefs/co-workers I met along the way. Would go back in a heart beat.
Working for Aramark
The co workers were understanding , patient and loyal , the customers/school students were respectful , Working in a cafeteria , we had to work at a face pace and understand English some African laungage but that wasn't a issue , we were dealing with high school students ages 18 & up !
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its an awsome co. To work for
I worked for the company 10 yrs and they were 10 good yrs every body was very friendly and helpful and i leared a lot working for them that's where i got most of my experience
I liked it
Didnt have any
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Squandered potential due to terrible management.
The environment of the site I worked at could have been amazing, if not for the site manager. Otherwise, the staff was great, the executive chefs were fun, the customers in business dining were great when compared to the general public. I was able to learn a lot of different skills and was given the opportunity to try a lot of different foods, and given some great freedom to experiment with cooking at times. It was hard work for sure, but on a good day it was overall satisfying.

Other deficits were the benefits and compensation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay Could be better for all that your expected to do
The college kids are nice.. most of them are. There parents are a trip but we rarely deal with them. Its ridiculous to have to pay 75$ for parking at the school. Most the mangers have favorites who in turn do not work because they are the favorite.
Fair working place
When I was working for Aramark I was satisfied with my work days and hours. Mainly due to the fact that the company and buisness was closed on the weekends. With this job I learned how to make various sandwiches. I was also able to provide the students with a variety of tasteful food on campus.
Work environment
Work environment sucks. Poor management. Mangers only think about themselves no employees support. Time management sucks. The pay scale sucks.........
Great company
Amazing company to work for . I would recommend it to anyone who’s trying to advance their career . The staff and the managers are friendly and helpful.
Great flexibility
It was a great experience I quit to have time for school and they took me back no problem. I would ask for days off or even have felt sick at work and they’d understand and let me go home.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work they have many opportunities to move up in the company and they work with u no matter what's going on in your life. I completed a apprenticeship program that took me 15 months to complete which I got my Serve Safe Certificate
productive and fun workplace
I love this place people are so supportive and so helpful

when I started I was a little scared to work in a new environment but all peoples are so so helpful
Wasn't my Favorite
A typical day at work consisted of showing up and preparing for the day. I learned that it's best to keep to yourself and just focus on your tasks, asking for help is encouraged but frankly your better off suffering in silence for the main reason that not everyone is qualified to assist. Management did their best though while i was there I had several managers I dealt with. Not much to say about the culture besides work and leave. The hardest part of the job was as I stated earlier asking for help not everyone was qualified or held to the same standards as those who were. The most enjoyable part was the people outside of a professional setting were decent.
All around poor
Hiring process is very confusing, NOBODY in the chain knew what the other was doing. NO training what so ever, asked for help with no results. Informed upper management of a serious concern, NOTHING was done. Worst company I’ve ever worked for big mistake
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés