Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cook

439 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 866 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
stepping stone
Stand Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rosemont, IL2018, július 10.
it was a good stepping stone position for me. Co workers were great, and had many good encounters with patrons. Work was varied, especially when they would send you to a different venue.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark was a lot of to work for i got to meet new people when i was there and i got to experience differents type of things there
Cashier/Cook/Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Jersey2018, július 2.
I learned how to make pizza and how to set up different stations. I also use to me smoothes and kind.I was making sandwiches like grilled or hand made sandwiches or sometimes I was making cakes pies.brownies cookies. Its was so amazing working for Aramark.
It came with free lunch
Had an hour break
The General Manager is evil
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Stroudsburg, PA2018, július 2.
It's sad that the dinning services at my alma mater is being destroyed by a psychopath. I go to school at ESU and worked at the Dansberry for a little while. The place is a nightmare. The General Manager is an evil sadistic person who only cares about using her position to satisfy her ego. She doesn't care about the students or the employees.
Free food
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, június 24.
When I was working there it felt like the place was falling apart. They went through a lot of managers who seemed like they have never worked in a kitchen before. I would not recommend anyone ever work there
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fun productive place
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ruston, LA2018, június 23.
It was good ... I had fun most of the time. I really enjoyed working there. The pay was okay. It wasn't great but it was fine. The employees were more friendly than the supervisors.
Employee meal
Kontra érvek
Limited employee meals on the menu
fun place to work
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elon College, NC2018, június 19.
Aramark is part of Elon dining and that environment was a lovely place to work. The employees there were friendly and all played a team player role. Everyone there was very outgoing and we all helped out in areas where someone needed help and it made the dining hall experience a more pleasant to work, Working at Aramark taught all of us to learn different roles in different areas.
Pro érvek
Free food and clean enviroment
Kontra érvek
hot at times in the kitchen
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is a very nice place to work for because of the location
COOK (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, június 17.
Nice company you get to meet a lot of different people at the location that I work at which is Georgia Pacific. You get to serve different people from different companies.
Free lunch
Short lunch
Bad management palm beach Atlantic
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Beach County, FL2018, június 13.
They disrespect their employees definitely at the palm beach Atlantic location. They would speak bad about the people who didn’t speak English. They would expect you to work your all and break your back for them. They treat their employees like dogs, the location has a number of health violations. Anyone who has worked at the palm beach Atlantic locations should know exactly what I’m speaking of.
Great people.
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, június 12.
Aramark was a great company. There was no room for advancement. This was a seasonal job with very late hours as you worked sports events and concerts. The people were great. Many there for a long time. The people had a family atmosphere among them.
seasonal employment
late hours
Aramark
Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeton, MO 630442018, június 11.
The managers had no knowledge of how to operate a business. Employees were often late, which meant you had to stay over even if it was your time to get off.
Workplace
Preparation Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, NC2018, június 10.
I enjoyed being in the kitchen working at a fast pace. I also enjoyed the fact that I did different task everyday and not having a repeated work cycle.
Time was managed wisley
Not paid enough
it was ok
retail cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2018, június 2.
i love the experience i gained working there. the employees was great, managers depending on who your talking to. overall my time there was good. i meet new people and all life friends working there
food
some managers
A lot of favoritism
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  wagram nc2018, május 27.
I cook and clean and sometimes ran the cash register. I work the grill and did order for food during lunch. I made biscuit for the breakfast meal. I also serve the lunch,
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice work place except management
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, május 24.
I loved the job until we got a new manager that wasn’t fair with everyone and he was very rude to the employees. I would have loved to stay there but he was just to unfair. I would’ve love to switch to another place but he wouldn’t let me.
good workplace.
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richardson, TX2018, május 24.
Aramark is an alright company to work for, it just depends on the account you have to work at. You can move up but it doesn't seem like they move people up based on how well they work but if they like you or not. Like some people who don't work as hard as others will get moved up because they have some kind of friendship or relationship with the manager. Some people get treated better than others and they don't make everyone follow the same rules as everyone else. The supervisors make decisions on how certain things should be done in an account based on money making, and it is apparent that a lot of the supervisors have not worked in a kitchen before, because the changes they want to make will make it harder on the employees that do work in the kitchen. Rather than listen to the employees suggestions on how to be more effective in service, they just blow you off because your at the bottom. When the employees that actually work the kitchen everyday and have great suggestions on how to make the work better, they just focus on what can make more money, no matter how much it makes things difficult for the employees.
Easy work, routine
Kontra érvek
unequal treatment, supervisors that have no kitchen work experience
fun workplace
Food Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2018, május 17.
interacting with the people and being in a nice environment , this company is a place that I would recommend others to work if they are looking, it makes you feel at home
fun. relaxing
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, május 16.
it teach me a lot of stuff , nice coworker nice teamwork and also good communication skills. best place to work at that's why I will stay there as long as I can
Munkahelyi kultúra
over all yes i would work there.
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, május 14.
stressful. they don't communicate. they pay is ok but you deserve more.loved my coworkers. hope to see them soon. if you hvaver any problem go directly to the director.
free food
Kontra érvek
managers need to be more socialble.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was not by choice
Cook Apprentice (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockville, IN2018, május 10.
This job was not by choice so as of right now I enjoyed the job. I learned a lot . This is a good job if you have to work it. It was an internship and it was fine
ok job overall
Cook's helper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yosemite National Park, CA2018, május 9.
worked in the kitchen at yosemite national park. always understaffed and overworked. managers come and go often so theres not a real sense of what really goes on around there.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van