Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cook

453 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 343 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
I liked it.
Cashier and Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Smith, AR2018, december 11.
You had a simple job. The only problem was the workers. The managers did nothing to fix it when it was addressed you were also laid off everytime school was let out.
Easy job
Kontra érvek
Short breaks no smoke breaks
It was fun
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2018, december 9.
Its the kitchen you know i was a cook. It was great at times but overall it sucked a lot. There was a lot of fighting and misunderstanding and it just got outta hand at times. It was annoying
2,0
Not my favorite job
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockville, IN2018, december 5.
This was one of my least favorite jobs. It was stressful. the things that were overlooked by management were absolutely disgusting. no one was worried about the health of the consumers.
Good accomodation
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2018, december 1.
I have worked with Aramark for 3 years now. We started working in the rig on a full crew. However, things became harder when they cut down the manpower with the same salary. Client is also an issue.
Good accomodation
Kontra érvek
Long hours( 6 weeks onboard)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
5,0
productive fun workplace
2nd Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anzac, AB2018, november 26.
food prep, Cook, Serve, Clean.
I learned and advanced in my knife skills
Everyone got a long or learned to
Management were always available
Each head cook had different expectations which made some weeks of rotations a little more difficult than others.
gym, tv in room, arcade
remembering new faces
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace just not organized
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, november 23.
Comfortable fun environment to work in with chance of progression. They arent very organized and dont care to much about your personal situations. With not good employee appreciation.
Free lunch, benifits
Long hours, small pay
Good temporary job
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tigerville, SC2018, november 22.
Okay job if you need something to get on your feet and have income flowing through the house but for long term I would not recommend working here unless you have management experience.
fun but seriousfast paced
Concessions cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, november 6.
it was fast paced but relaxed at the same time.managers were cool depending on who you were.was a good empolyee so idk, working at aramark is just another typical job.. it is what it is simplke
Terrible
Weekend Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oshawa, ON2018, november 1.
My experience as a worker at Aramark is extreme terrible, got fired after only one month, the management is just terrible, after I got fired from there, I as a customer don't think that the food there is good anymore.

As a employee, as a weekend cook I need to prepare the food by myself, this kind of the environment isn't right for one person to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I feel bad as a employee, gets blame for everything, the head chef isn't a great chef either. All Real chef flag was on their jacket of the head chef, and the weekend Sous chef.

Working alone sims being lonely most of the time. This experience makes me realized that sometimes people just hated the things that made them who they were and then become another person.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a great place to work my senior year of college
COOK/CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dover, DE2018, november 1.
Helped me get through college and was a nice setting to work in, yes there were some people on the job that were immature for their age but everything is not perfect.
Pro érvek
interacting with students and such
rude students
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Dorado, KS2018, október 31.
The job was ok, I worked through the company a few years ago. They could increase the wages that are given to their employees................................................
Good part time job
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grambling, LA2018, október 13.
Aramark was a good job. I didn't like the fact you lay off every summer and Christmas break. I also feel you were not paid enough for your work. I like the fact of learning new recipes and interacting with the student.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was nice place to work if your use to the environment.
cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Page, AZ 860402018, október 9.
It was a pleasure working for this company...but may need some improvement in the management of steady employees who should be reliable and more dependable...team players.
free lunch
overwork
Great overall
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chester, PA2018, október 8.
Cant complain, I loved the coworkers, the managers, free food, relaxed environment, I got to know the customers and I was able to be cross-trained to do a lot of things.
free lunches, great culture
some individual coworkers
cashier
COOK/CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dover, DE2018, október 6.
was a good expereince because i was serving most of my classmates and had built great relationships with my co workers and it allowed me to learn how to multi task better
Worst company ever
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dublin, OH2018, szeptember 16.
Management "delegates" their job duties to hourly employees:
Ordering product, inventory product, implementation of product pricing, organizing guest restaurants scheduling, printing and entering production sheets, entering waste logs, putting away product delivery. Then once finished doing my boss's job I'm free to do mine.

Managers spend most of the time playing on their cellphone.

No help from management to meet deadlines.
When deadlines aren't meet they berate you until you feel worthless as a human.

No training programs, you're shown the station you'll be working and simply told to "figure it out".

Company culture puts pressure on you to "go the extra mile", and work off the clock.

By far the worst employment in 20 years experience as a chef.
I'll be quiting soon
Aramark as a whole
Staff
Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palmdale, CA2018, szeptember 16.
They played favouritism and the management was unprofessional. They spoke behind my back and then lied to my face.whenevr I came in there was always something I did wrong and needed to re_learn because of the lack of communication.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Bad management, lack of communication, compensation
It's ok
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glenview, IL2018, szeptember 12.
I only have two real problems with working at Aramark. 1.) The management is awful. Equipement breaks down all the time and will often stay broken for months, causing significant difficulties when working. None of managers seem to talk to each other. They all tell you different things and either don't know how to or refuse to help you with anything. Their favorites get to call off as much as they want, get as much overtime as they want, always have priority when requesting days off, and don't have as many responsibilties when working. 2.) The benefits here are horrible. They are really really expensive and even the best plan doesn't cover much, for ex. insulin is not covered.
Poor management, Expensive benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
A job with his picks and chooses
Prop cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pine bluff Arkansas2018, szeptember 10.
Okay I love to cook and I like to clean so my job I thought was perfect for me, but it seems that I didn't know a prep cook has to do all of the morning prep, all of the afternoon prep by them self everyday, filled out the prep sheets for the shifts, hand help the cook pan up all dishes and cook side orders on menu with no help other than the cook that's on the same level that I am supposed to be on not help with anything and tell me that I am the one that is supposed to do it. I feel that the whole job has its picks and chooses. No matter how hard you work they are never satisfied with what you do, but that could just be at the one that I work at how about you?
Free lunch
Inappreciative work environment
Fun but confusing
COOK (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, szeptember 8.
A fantastic place to expand culinary skills as well as add to the ones you already have. The chance for creative freedom is there, when you look in the right places. The only issue is that the managers were/are not on the same page on what they want out of the kitchen itself. I learned valuable catering skills to help not just me, but the other side of the kitchen; by working closely with the catering lead and the sous chef I expanded my flavor profiles and learned how to efficiently work.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van