Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cook

439 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 861 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Worst company ever
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dublin, OH2018, szeptember 16.
Management "delegates" their job duties to hourly employees:
Ordering product, inventory product, implementation of product pricing, organizing guest restaurants scheduling, printing and entering production sheets, entering waste logs, putting away product delivery. Then once finished doing my boss's job I'm free to do mine.

Managers spend most of the time playing on their cellphone.

No help from management to meet deadlines.
When deadlines aren't meet they berate you until you feel worthless as a human.

No training programs, you're shown the station you'll be working and simply told to "figure it out".

Company culture puts pressure on you to "go the extra mile", and work off the clock.

By far the worst employment in 20 years experience as a chef.
I'll be quiting soon
Aramark as a whole
Staff
Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palmdale, CA2018, szeptember 16.
They played favouritism and the management was unprofessional. They spoke behind my back and then lied to my face.whenevr I came in there was always something I did wrong and needed to re_learn because of the lack of communication.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Bad management, lack of communication, compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra
A job with his picks and chooses
Prop cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pine bluff Arkansas2018, szeptember 10.
Okay I love to cook and I like to clean so my job I thought was perfect for me, but it seems that I didn't know a prep cook has to do all of the morning prep, all of the afternoon prep by them self everyday, filled out the prep sheets for the shifts, hand help the cook pan up all dishes and cook side orders on menu with no help other than the cook that's on the same level that I am supposed to be on not help with anything and tell me that I am the one that is supposed to do it. I feel that the whole job has its picks and chooses. No matter how hard you work they are never satisfied with what you do, but that could just be at the one that I work at how about you?
Free lunch
Inappreciative work environment
Fun but confusing
COOK (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, szeptember 8.
A fantastic place to expand culinary skills as well as add to the ones you already have. The chance for creative freedom is there, when you look in the right places. The only issue is that the managers were/are not on the same page on what they want out of the kitchen itself. I learned valuable catering skills to help not just me, but the other side of the kitchen; by working closely with the catering lead and the sous chef I expanded my flavor profiles and learned how to efficiently work.
Great college job
POD cook/cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmville, VA2018, szeptember 7.
The pay is fair for what is asked of you, not difficult work. Can get hectic at times but nothing that cant be handled. Management does their absolute best to schedule people when they ask.
Good hours, decent pay
Sometimes really busy
Fast paced and productive
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lyndon State College, Lyndonville VT2018, szeptember 6.
Was a fun job working on a college campus there were always special functions which made things interesting.
can advance quickly if competent and willing to learn!
Free meals.
Not the best pay
it pays the bills
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  akron ohio2018, augusztus 22.
Aramark is just a paycheck there is poor management and i would recommend this job to students its is a great stepping stone or learning experience if you can deal with the poor management issues
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace, very busy, lots of work to do
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wahweap, AZ2018, augusztus 17.
I like Aramark as a company because the work is there. As a employee there was a lot to work to do which is great so I had time personally to do many tasks unsupervised which made me feel though as I can still be independent at work.. I loved the face pace environment. I am a hard worker so I love to stay occupied my whole shift and that's just what it did. Thank Aramark!
Free lunch, breaks
There isnt any
Productive work place
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Collegeville, PA2018, augusztus 17.
If Aramark payed they kitchen staff the way they pay there office staff they would be more successful. The kitchen down all the work but the office gets paid for it.
Produtive
Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe az2018, augusztus 9.
It was a great opportunity to work there I got aot of hands on experience Great staff team oriented safety rules OSHOA training great hours Trained I all the areas room for advancement
Gained experience
Slow hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love outdoors and Aramark has jobs in romote areas, which was fine for me. Enjoyed my employment with them.
Second cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cochrane, ON2018, augusztus 8.
Aramark is a fun and rewarding company to work for. Its fun after work, we can go exercise at the gym , or go lounge around at the lounge and chat with friends. Management is always there for us and very helpful. They train you and get you ready for your position. They have TV's in each bedroom. and free WiFi and access to phones , if need be. It's home away from home.
Pro érvek
Having a diploma in the culinary field is very important and proper training
Kontra érvek
luck of passion food and no skills, and not willling to learn
cooking job
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  High Point, NC2018, augusztus 5.
Pay should be better. I have a household to support, so i would need more compensation. I did not really like the position because I felt there was not room to move up.
Great
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Joseph, MO2018, augusztus 4.
.Great work days
.I've learned tobe persistent
.Great management
.Great working culture
.Great, not really any hard jobs to do
. The greatest part actually working there is working learning
.Great
.Great
Horrible management
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lacombe, AB2018, augusztus 3.
Managers only out for themselves, lazy, always yelling orders, poor wage for the amount you have to do. Only good thing was the hours, people always calling in sick with no consequences
Hours
Pay, management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
amphitheater
Sales Man/ Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Quincy, WA2018, július 27.
This is the company that provide drinks and food to sell at the amphitheater concerts and also to other national or world wide events!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Great Job love working there
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, július 25.
Very fast pace,always have to multi task and learned how to be a better people person.By working at aramark it made me all around team player and harder worker
Free employee
Only 30 min break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Getting along with coworkers and management
1st Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort McMurray, AB2018, július 22.
Professional work atmosphere, Team effort, Serving 400 meals a day.Strong management support Fast pace work industry.Interaction with the client is positive.
21-7 rotations
Kontra érvek
Transportation to job site from the airport
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun environment that helps you gain a lot of skills and meet new people
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Starkville, MS2018, július 20.
I've learned a lot over the past years from working at Mississippi State. They helped me on my communication skills and I also like that we can work as a team. we are more like family. It feels like home every time I come in for work. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the time and the students at the same time, but the longer i stayed the faster I caught on. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you get a compliment on your dish. I like all my hard work to be paid in compliments because it motivates me to stay focus and to become a better chef.
Pro érvek
free lunch all you can eat
long breaks
big job
Cooking (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, július 18.
big job, never stops, difficult work like balance. Good employees, everyone is hard working. Monday through Friday, Off weekends. challenging. work hard.
Could use Cultural Diversity training for their Management Staff
COOK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2018, július 10.
This company should be growing with the work related issues that appear in the media. Workplace culture should consist of different race ethnicities.
Staff lunches were good
Kontra érvek
Long hours after concerts were an issue for employees who depended on public transit
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van