Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cook

357 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Good and Good
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  US BANK STADIUM2018, február 21.
Very Very Good, Employees dedicated to work, working on time, experienced, united to support each other, enthusiastic leaders asked to encourage employees
enthusiasm
sometimes easy to staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark was a good company to work for.
COOK ONE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bunker Hill, IN2018, február 14.
The company was ok to work for. And the staff was very professional when it came to employees and there problems they was very helpful when it came to employees personal issues and family problems.
THE COMPANY HAS GOOD BENIFITS
THEY DID NOT LIKE TO PAY OVERTIME
Corporate Management at its finest
COOK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Place, ST2018, február 12.
Not a bad job... first shift, reasonable pay for industry (i.e. not great, but within reason), free meal per shift. Unfortunately, management is hired not to increase customer satisfaction, improve working environment, or even adhere to basic logic, but to cater to increasingly irrational demands from select individuals within the company and within the contract company. Competent managers are driven out and 'office chefs', or management that never leaves its desk but proclaims its own omniscience from the back office at every opportunity, are rampant.
Pro érvek
Free meal, good hours, reliable job
Irrational management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good hard work and fast-paced
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, TX2018, február 11.
A typical day at Aramark is working at your location that is given to you, some areas can be faster than other during some parts during the day. Altogether it's a good place to work and get experience if you are interested in food industry.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a stressful place to work
Meals on Wheels Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, február 10.
I enjoyed working with Aramark. Sometimes the atmosphere can become stressful, but I've learned to just be calm and stay focus on what it is that I need to do in order to complete my job assignment as peacefully and efficiently while working under pressure. Overall, Aramark is a great company to work for.
free meals
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not great, not absolutely horrible
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodward- rockford IL2018, február 3.
The job itself is pretty easy, and your hours are pretty much always the same which is nice. Weekends off . Pay is better than I've seen for other similar jobs but night shift (part-time) doesn't get *any* of the benefits that day shift does (PTO, insurance, 401k...) Maybe its just my location but managment is a mess- communication can be difficult and you never really know what exactly is expected of you. Most of the customers are wonderful and since you see them 5x a week you get the chance to form some cool relationships with them
Pro érvek
stable hours, OK pay, weekends off
Kontra érvek
no benefits for part time, can get a little repetitive
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible work place dont do it!
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Medina, OH2018, február 1.
I had no choice of being an aramark employee, the hospital outsourced us. Every year I have been an aramark employee they have taken more away from us. I got a pay raise but then they cut our 40 hour full time to 37 hour full time work week. I made over 3 thousand dollars less this past year then prior years. They expect us to do more in less time. We are told if we complain we will be replaced. Aramark has no care for their employees we are all replaceable. I have never worked for such an unorganized employer. Allexi management contradicts one another. Makes work confusing!
I have a job
poor
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, január 30.
Management was very poor, wasn't getting paid what i needed. I ho vacation time i would work 50 plus hours a week, i had to leave because i need to be making more then i was there
Fast paced
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, TN2018, január 30.
Fast paced work environment, was somewhat stressful, hard work, heavy lifting, hot working areas, strict management, no benefits at all, coworkers were helpful, there was stocking involved
No pay
Love working with children
Cook and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lubbock, TX2018, január 27.
Very easy and fun job if you like working with children. The hours are great and have your weekends and holidays. But needing time off during your schedule time is very difficult to get. But the people are great to work with
The hours and weekends
Kontra érvek
Can not get personal time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great day to to day job that give the ability to manage life around work
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ottawa, ON2018, január 23.
Every location offers different services for their respective client. The environment with the staff, managers and customers is quiet and kind. It offers benefits, guarantees hours and a safe, clean place of employment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
They don't pay
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2018, január 19.
I'm waiting for my paychecks. Haven't gotten them after months and been constantly given the runaround by management. Contacted a lawyer and they've had several cases involving aramark and non payment of wages. Do not work here unless you like work8ng for free and for managers who have no idea what they are doing.
No pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and faced past work environment
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Athens, TX2018, január 6.
Wonderful people, can be a bit fast paced, and my particular branch struggled with staffing, but overall great. Would definitely Recommend Aramark ind. to friends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone wants help, yet no-one it's willing to help others
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cambridge, MA2018, január 5.
It might be better if i were full time. I've been waiting to become full time for a while now. Almost 7 months. Things move really slowly when it comes to employee needs.
No hours, no benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
good benefits, good union
COOK 1 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kelowna, BC2018, január 3.
Aramark was a busy place to work, they have good employees and management. You get to meet a lot of cool people. The only thing they could improve on is the amount of staff they have. (not enough)
Munkahelyi kultúra
i liked the management staff
Institutional Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roswell, NM2018, január 3.
i had fun working for aramark there were times when non perishable and perishable product were damage due to carelessness of route drivers and had to put up with the inmate kitchen detai attitude! other than that got nothing else to sayl
Pro érvek
all staff were respectable and willing to help out
Kontra érvek
i don't nothin bad to say
Replaceable
COOK'S HELPER (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2018, január 3.
Company does not care about employees at all, only profit.Working in a National Park ensured an evergrowing surplus of guests with little to increase in help.
yosemite
aramark
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
production
Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bettendorf, IA2018, január 2.
It was a great place to work at I learn a lot about the business and great people to learn and work with I love working there. I thank Aramark for job and trusting me to do the job. To bad they had to lay me off. But I would not change nothing about that place.
good people
Good workplace
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2018, január 2.
I work with Aramark because is a great company a lot of opportunities, am very productive for them and I like what I do for them, I love to cook I work with a lot of responsable people that care about what they do.
Unión
very fun and productive
Cook, Cashier, inventory (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2017, december 19.
Stand lead, cook, cashier
got to watch the bluejays game during breaks
management was a strict due to hiring young managers
hardest part of the job is trying to understand other language or by hand motions
free lunch