Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cook

395 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 11 910 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Bad management palm beach Atlantic
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Beach County, FL2018, június 13.
They disrespect their employees definitely at the palm beach Atlantic location. They would speak bad about the people who didn’t speak English. They would expect you to work your all and break your back for them. They treat their employees like dogs, the location has a number of health violations. Anyone who has worked at the palm beach Atlantic locations should know exactly what I’m speaking of.
Great people.
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, június 12.
Aramark was a great company. There was no room for advancement. This was a seasonal job with very late hours as you worked sports events and concerts. The people were great. Many there for a long time. The people had a family atmosphere among them.
seasonal employment
late hours
Aramark
Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeton, MO 630442018, június 11.
The managers had no knowledge of how to operate a business. Employees were often late, which meant you had to stay over even if it was your time to get off.
it was ok
retail cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2018, június 2.
i love the experience i gained working there. the employees was great, managers depending on who your talking to. overall my time there was good. i meet new people and all life friends working there
food
some managers
A lot of favoritism
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  wagram nc2018, május 27.
I cook and clean and sometimes ran the cash register. I work the grill and did order for food during lunch. I made biscuit for the breakfast meal. I also serve the lunch,
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice work place except management
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, május 24.
I loved the job until we got a new manager that wasn’t fair with everyone and he was very rude to the employees. I would have loved to stay there but he was just to unfair. I would’ve love to switch to another place but he wouldn’t let me.
good workplace.
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richardson, TX2018, május 24.
Aramark is an alright company to work for, it just depends on the account you have to work at. You can move up but it doesn't seem like they move people up based on how well they work but if they like you or not. Like some people who don't work as hard as others will get moved up because they have some kind of friendship or relationship with the manager. Some people get treated better than others and they don't make everyone follow the same rules as everyone else. The supervisors make decisions on how certain things should be done in an account based on money making, and it is apparent that a lot of the supervisors have not worked in a kitchen before, because the changes they want to make will make it harder on the employees that do work in the kitchen. Rather than listen to the employees suggestions on how to be more effective in service, they just blow you off because your at the bottom. When the employees that actually work the kitchen everyday and have great suggestions on how to make the work better, they just focus on what can make more money, no matter how much it makes things difficult for the employees.
Easy work, routine
Kontra érvek
unequal treatment, supervisors that have no kitchen work experience
fun. relaxing
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, május 16.
it teach me a lot of stuff , nice coworker nice teamwork and also good communication skills. best place to work at that's why I will stay there as long as I can
Munkahelyi kultúra
over all yes i would work there.
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, május 14.
stressful. they don't communicate. they pay is ok but you deserve more.loved my coworkers. hope to see them soon. if you hvaver any problem go directly to the director.
free food
Kontra érvek
managers need to be more socialble.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was not by choice
Cook Apprentice (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockville, IN2018, május 10.
This job was not by choice so as of right now I enjoyed the job. I learned a lot . This is a good job if you have to work it. It was an internship and it was fine
ok job overall
Cook's helper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yosemite National Park, CA2018, május 9.
worked in the kitchen at yosemite national park. always understaffed and overworked. managers come and go often so theres not a real sense of what really goes on around there.
needs help with management
Cook/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2018, május 9.
Management doesn't know how to conduct business. They care little about the employees. They don't care about what hours they give you they are always desperate for people to work and don't do training if they do they don't do it thoroughly. All in all, don't work for them if you're desperate sure but I wouldn't recommend it.
steady hours.
Kontra érvek
training, floppy hours, some employees don't work, etc.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
mild
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Avondale, LA2018, május 7.
cooking prepping shipping & recieving learned different menus of food management inside was great atmosphere was good except for when we had to work on the docks but the best part was clocking out & going home to my family
free lunch
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is Aramark a good place of employment?
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rushville, IL2018, május 5.
I worked in a correctional facility for Aramark. While it wasn't a bad job, it was more management related issues than anything. I enjoyed my job with Aramark but it was very overwhelming and stressful at times. If I had to do it all over again I definatley would.
Pro érvek
every other weekend off, breaks whenever you wanted to.
Kontra érvek
being behind grey walls all day long.
Fun Environment to work in
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, MS2018, április 23.
Most enjoyable part of the job was the fast paced production and interacting with other employees. Preparing and cooking meals for dining guest as well.
Unorganized
Supervisory cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Buford, GA2018, április 22.
Very easy job to do. Just underpaid. Catty coworkers. Unreliable correction officers who sides with the inmates when they are doing wrong. Just stressful for no reason at all.
im
Kontra érvek
On your feet from the tume you clock in til you leave. And constantly being yelled at just for fun.
not very good
Internatioanl cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookline, MA2018, április 19.
look, no further for an work/life balance, decent pay and that all that is good about it. Management was the worst i have seen, lazy and not caring one bit about your advancements.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
I didn't Like the Company
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, április 18.
Company needs to compensate their employees a little better.
I like meeting new people though. Management needs more work when it comes the employee taking sick days off
A great place to work
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wartburg, TN2018, április 18.
A great place to work. The managers are very helpful and eager to help you learn.The workplace is fast paced and exciting.The hardest job is doing the paperwork.It gets confusing.
Good Place to work
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gloucester, ON2018, április 14.
For a cook it is a good place to work. Monday to Friday day shifts. Benefits for medical/dental included. I moved from dishwasher to cook. The hardest part is getting everything ready for lunch time, most days.
no evening or weekends
Constantly short staffed
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van