Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Concession Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
69 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 659 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The place was chaos, many workers didn't know where they were going what to do. Unsanitary, and people's work ethic was about that of a toilet. Job requirement...a pulse.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I personally liked working for Aramark. You'll always be surrounded by great people that work hard! Management was great. The hardest part of the job was waking up early for the football games on Saturdays, but other than that everything else was easy.
Everything about the job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for if you are looking for part time work. Loved the people I worked with and the managers were great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience and job for the summer. Pick up new skills and work with great management. Enjoyable job. Great people to work with and still enjoy the game of baseball.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
After the mourning meeting, we would begin doing the Inventory which in my mind should begin the night before to replace any short coming or product. And with the right crew and i mean staff can make for a smooth operation for the day shift because if there is a shortage of staff or product will make the experience bad for all. I enjoyed meeting all the new People at the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was 15+ hours on event days Learned how to do a lot with a little Upper management, DM and above are very uninvolved Great co-worker and peer support Hardest part of the job was making something out of nothing Training and development of staff was my most enjoyable duty
Great atmosphere
Long hours, poor support
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working there but its far from professional they need to change management you don't know who In charges its good for young people to work there but the managers are having affairs with the employees its an unfair system
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and grow, opportunity to move to new locations. fast paced work environment. learn new ways to manage, you are apart of a huge team with one goal.
Fun environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
good job to climb the ladder it takes a while to do so aramark has so many divions has a ok 401k plan and other benifits as ell
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked at Consol for almost 20 years. Good pay, fun atmosphere, great to be at all the exciting events and hockey games.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The various locations of the company make for an exciting adventure everyday. The venues are usually stadiums, schools, concert and concert venues. It is an ever changing adventure.
Locations
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
On non event days would be easy. Just a normal clean up and set up for next up coming event. Learned how to keep up with inventory and how equipment is set up. When looking for a certain peace of equipment and its at another location. Enjoying workdays with my work crew and having conversation.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
how demanding it was at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
seasonal job, not enough work, random hours, never worked in this type of environment before turner field, great experience
great experience
really hot, seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
We are responsible for maintaining the concessions operation for the New York Mets at Citi Field. I have learned a great deal about managing a large number of people at the same time. Most importantly, I have learned a great deal more about food production and cost. There is a very solid management team in place running this operation. For the most part the people that work here are good and genuinely want to succeed. It is at times difficult to determine production levels because of the pace of the game. Being a sport where the games have varying lengths this is a difficult thing to judge. It is great to be part of such a high volume, fast paced operation. Sometimes when the fans cheer its as if theyre cheering for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of responsibility given - can't complain! Learned a lot about managing other people in a fast-paced environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have to say this was one of my most enjoyable times. I had the opportunity working with a great staff and worked in an exciting place. Honestly, a typical day at work was catching a hockey game or concert. It made my job really fun getting to interact with all the people.
LOVE WORKING HERE ITS A TEAM JOB. MANAGING STAFF THROUGHOUT THE EVENT
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience... i have nothing negative to say about the company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer service is very important at Aramark. During an event I help supervisors solve various issues that may arise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
no longer in business take care of consession stands inventory stock
N/A
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was able to be apart of a "winning team" at the Verizon center. I learned with training and preparation a team can meet and exceed any expectations that are set