Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Concession Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
69 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 659 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The place was chaos, many workers didn't know where they were going what to do. Unsanitary, and people's work ethic was about that of a toilet. Job requirement...a pulse.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Beautiful stadium..home of Texas Rangers and Kansas City Royals Spring Training. Very physical active job overseeing concessions . Filled in for employee breaks (except for pouring beer..LOL) oversaw inventories and cash receipts at end of day with all stands. Great exercise as I walked between 8-10 miles per day.
Great exercise!
Personnel shortage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
been with the company for 5 yrs now, I find it enjoyable, great hours awesome people . the great thing about Aramark you do have room to grow and showcase your skills.
meeting new people
health care
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day involves a morning meeting. Followed by an individual inventory count of all of my concession stands and portable beer stands, then I conduct a meeting with all of my stand managers, I then assign responsibilities to those who are not familiar with concessions and operations. I then check to make sure food levels and equipment are in order. Finally before the event starts I take a head count to make sure I have enough employees to operate each individual stand and I make sure they are in uniform. Then the event begins and from that point on its basically oversight and micromanaging until the end of the event. Which at that time i repeat the final inventory count, verify that with money received and submit all reports. Make sure the stands are cleaned to stadium standards and then I wait till all my employees are gone, lock up and leave.
Supervisory Role and experience
Kontra érvek
new people every-time and sometimes understaffed and under prepared inventory wise.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment, fast paced. I enjoy the customer service aspect and the fun events. There is never a dull moment with my coworkers. They have become like a second family to me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Besides being paid by the event which usually averaged out to about $9.54 an hour there is not much i can say about aramark. They will usually hire u for a seasonal position and basically if you make the cut at the end of the season determines if you maje ut to the next.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day consisted of setting up for upcoming events I learned so many different things dily Management was good The culture was good The long hours was sometimes a challenge I enjoy meeting new people
Munkahelyi kultúra
I start working this job off and on while in High School. It took a long time for growth. I finally after working years. I was offer a supervisor position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun and very fast paced place to work, especially being a Red Sox fan my whole life, I over seen a Beer stand and a food stand with about 15 people on my stand, but also, would walk around 1the park checking on and assisting other stands
Fun and nostalgic
Sometimes had 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off and seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
If was a fun place to work. Getting to see all the events that happened at the Q was a good time. If the head supervisor didn't like you, you knew by their actions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a good place to work. Good employees good games & easy place to keep busy when working. Like the different groups that come to work & help there kids through school.
Working with good groups
Kontra érvek
Needs better respect for emploees
Munkahelyi kultúra
cool place to work, flexible. Must work all mandatory events even on thanksgiving or christmas. The job could be stressful at times, you need to be able to deal with pressure of thousands of customers.
Pro érvek
You get to be at foot ball games, and concerts.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes you have to work holidays with no holiday pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I feel the company is great but also has areas of opportunity. Hourly employees are hard to come by. Supervisors do all the work (in 40 hours/week or less) with very few benefits and Managers just kick their feet up. There is a ton of manual labor. Nevertheless, there are several perks such as being able to meet celebrities and a great work/life balance when there are not many events going on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
large corporate structure, many different faces to answer to and difficult to get a decision when needed. not much room for growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
Arrive at Fenway, receive inventory list for concussion stand. Count product in concession stand. Clean stand before/during/after game. Count all product sold and inventory of items after concession closes.
free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on your job title, Aramark can be a friendly second job for some individuals or a good job for a student. Working at a ballpark provided opportunities to view and experience the live experience of being at a stadium.
Flexible Schedule
Kontra érvek
Parking for events and the price of the parking.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at Heinz Field was at least a 10-12 hour work day. I enjoyed working there, my coworkers, and the excitement of the customers.
Pro érvek
Heinz Field was considerate of my available time due to my full time job.
Kontra érvek
It was a very lengthy day with issues not always resolved by higher management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day at PNC Park is never the same twice. It's a very enjoyable place to work. No two days are alike. Variety of employees and customers along with a fast paced day are something I look forward to. Life truly can be a day at the ball park.
Pro érvek
They allow me to set my own schedule which is great because I work 40 hours a week at Get Go.
Kontra érvek
Rain delays and extra innings can make it a very long work day, escpecially after already working 8 hours at Get Go.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great company to work for. They believe in employee safety and well as customer health. They provide opportunities to invest in 401K towards retirement and insurance options.
Weekly pay
Seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work. they have lots of job postings on their website to review. I would recommend this company to my family and friends. They are located in several different states.
Munkahelyi kultúra
poor management style, preference is given to friends of supervisors and leads. If they don't like you they will find a way to make it miserable for you to work there or find ways to let you go