Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Concession Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
69 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 672 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The place was chaos, many workers didn't know where they were going what to do. Unsanitary, and people's work ethic was about that of a toilet. Job requirement...a pulse.
Munkahelyi kultúra
managementfun going jobenjoyablelong hoursvery good entertainment, fun loving work place, sports oriented, nice atomosphere, business casual, good tips
overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been with Aramark doing concessions as a supervisor at a small account at a university and a manager at a huge account at a NBA arena. The cultures are like night and day. The NBA arena, my most recent location, WAS all about maximizing profits, even at the expense of employees. Zero employee appreciation or engagement of almost any kind. Not surprisingly, when COVID-19 hit, "we" laid off all of the hourly employees. It was tough, but it had to be done, however, I felt that "we" slapped our people in the face with the dry, emotionless email/text HR sent out to let people know that everything was canceled and they should file for unemployment. I really felt like we could have done better given our resources and the fact that our unit was making $100,000+ for events every other day. To put the cherry on top, they furloughed all of the second-tier managers (me included) back in March. I can't speak for any of the others, but I haven't received so much as a butt-call from my boss since. What kind of leadership is that? It's disappointing because I started my career with this company and came up under a few good leaders in a great team environment. The last couple of years at the arena have been the opposite and worse yet, I've seen my employees suffer for it.
Pro érvek
exciting, challenging, chance to lead, great employees
Kontra érvek
Poor leadership, poor leadership communication, lack of concern for employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is clearly a great place to work. Let me qualify. If you want to show up and collect a paycheck you are the weak link. Show up on time observe your work place uniform codes and do your job. Be friendly, keep a positive attitude, and you will grow and go as far as you wish. Integrity, honesty and doing your job efficiently and safely is what is expected.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thought some procedures were just ridiculous but other than that it was doable working there was hard work but the environment could be interesting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Employees and staff are a good group to work around. I enjoy the atmosphere. the management and staff are good to work around. I really think there is a lot of chance for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced seasonal job. Nice working environment. Pay is decent. Training could be better. Management is good. If you enjoy people and sports this is a good job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark at Kauffman Stadium is a very exciting and fast paced environment. A typical day includes walking through the stadium taking care of concession stands. Management is very helpful and always willing to teach or answers any questions or help the team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This isn't a company af skill it's a company where the best chance of advancement is having to know someone that knows someone. Aramark sometimes neglects people that go beyond the job. Management is poor and communicating skills between them doesn't exist. Way to many bosses, and people skills is at a low in the upper management. The upside aramark is a great company for gaining experience, and exposure to all sorts of people. Fast past environment, and usually fun!
Networking
Pay, work shift, advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for the company both for the people i worked for and tbe type of work i was doing. It game me numerous experiences and opportunity to meet and network with great people. I had the honor of working a superbowl.
Munkahelyi kultúra
S&E environment was not the place for me. If you are someone who is passionate about food service, and don't mind the hours, then working here is the perfect place for you. It just didn't fit into my life.
Around sports
Crazy hours, stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
We go in early and prep the stands for the workers to come in to start cooking.. We monitor the workers and help with any issues. We greet customers and make sure they are taken care of in a timely manner
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay doesn't compensate for the work you were assigned. A lot of favoritism in the workplace. Great place to gain work experience. Food was free to employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Best company for advancement opportunities with great benefits. Laid back environment so that there is minimal stress related to the job.
Free meals and discounts
long shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
During events 12 plus hours setting up and tearing down but vary enjoyable, non-event just get your stuff done and go. Learned alot about the F&B industry what it takes to make a guest happy.
meals, events, crew
nights, hours vary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hours could be horrendous, staff mostly poor attitude and being so large confusion was constant. I'm sure thinks were different is other outlets. Human resource department not very good.
Pro érvek
Feee Food, saw some great conventions
Tough to staff at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a good place for a first job, working a lot of hours and learning mass food production. High demand in a short time frame. Learned how to balance a stand and find discrepancies in the inventory
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is very easy going. As long as you do your job and are willing to work as a team you will do just fine. The Concessions Manager is awesome as well as the other concessions supervisors. Everyone is very welcoming. The Director of Operations talks to everyone, no matter what your position is.
Munkahelyi kultúra
ARAMARK is the Best Company hands down. They Acknowledged all their employees. They support all their employee. The Management Staff are very supportive. The Management team jumps in and get dirty along with the team.
Advancement, Pay
Work Work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in sports can be fun and fast paced. Each day is different. However, working nights, weekends, and so many days in a row can be very tiresome.
Flexible hours, fun job
Kontra érvek
Working nights and weekends. Can be very stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Due to the nature of the business in Sports & Entertainment, the hardest part of the job is the event based schedule. This makes work life balance difficult to achieve due to the mandatory events. However, this line of business provides new opportunities, and experiences, that I would have never gotten to learn at a "desk job". There is always the opportunity to solve problems and think on your feet. No two days are ever the same so it is extremely difficult to become bored in your job.
Pro érvek
free staff meal, 401k contribution, PTO and Vaca, working in Sports and Entertainment- exciting Line of Business
rough work life balance