Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Chef

Munkakör megnevezése
Chef196 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
196 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 131 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Buena empresa en general.
Buena empresa en general, buen ambiente de trabajo.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be an exciting place to work most of the time
A typical day is preparing the main entree for about 6,000 customers. It can be a bit hectic at times. The management teams are trusting as in they give me room to be creative and the approval to make changes to the menu as I see fit. The hardest part of the job is that is an institution of higher learning so a lot of the student workers don't really care about being developed in the restaurant industry. They are aspiring to be doctor's and lawyers, etc. So it is hard to get them to focus at times. The most enjoyable part of the job is being in the business. I love what I do and I enjoy working with others. The look on the face of a satisfied customer is priceless!
Meals are free
Advancement opportunities are slim
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work but, lack of displine mars the enjoyment.
very paced and hard as i worked alone, as an experienced i didnt learn much . Very little care for the work force and it trickled down to the employees,while i was there i got threatened,informed the management but nothing was done about it. The hardest part of the job was dealing with GAs who didnt want to work. my enjoyment of the job was serving my customers and seeing their happy faces and the compliments they bestowed me.
Free meals on duty
Long adious hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lasting impression and memorable experience had by all.
If you've never worked in a facility as beautiful and clean as this, you'd like to join this family!

There is wonderful space for different functions or engagements! If you've got money, you can have what you like.
Pro érvek
Beautiful food and incredible service.
Kontra érvek
Not enough staff to work the parties.
good money & Time off
Good salary when in work. Can be long periods without. Zero Hour Contracts not good. Poor progression prospects. good teams offshore makes the job good.
salary
progression
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and develop long term customer relationships
Aramark is really a great company to work for. Great hours, benefits and a fun environment with excellent culinary concepts! I spent 18 years with Aramark and cant wait for the opportunity to rejoin the team. Our account in Rochester was lost so I am looking at other opportunities.
buen amviente de trabajo
Es una muy buena empresa y te da la mejor experiencia de trabajo y mucho conocimiento
vales aguinaldo
Kontra érvek
para mi es la mejor empresa a la que e pertenecido
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly and nice to work
Aramark is one of the company that giving me a chance to explore my knowledge in culinary skill. And giving me the satisfaction in my daily working hours.
free meal
10 hours work
Best position
Don't go after a seasonal or temporary position if you need to work. I depend on my income to help me live and I am currently not working or earning any money or unemployment because this job is Seasonal. Searching for another job because seniority is priority, and if you just get into the company you cannot get any work really,
free lunch
hours are scarce
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good time was had with clients and guests.
Working with an incredible staff of artists and individuals who wanted to learn and grow, was a reward in just being able to impart what I was taught in a way that nurtured and motivated even my superiors to work and have fun doing what we did in a professional way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work started at 8am and finished at 4pm, start preparing for lunch, bake any cakes / pastries for that day. It has great team work and a great management.
Pro érvek
Free parking and free uniforms.
Kontra érvek
Any catering position is hard work it helps if you energetic .
Nice place to work
Regular schedule, every thing is very organize, Very clean work space. Nice atmosphere with the other crews.However, uniform is now always enough for every one.
Cheap Lunch $2.5
Kontra érvek
No work in summer or holiday period
Munkahelyi kultúra
stressful and understaffed, and working long hr thru out the week
There are three location that are on base, and they are all understaffed. sometimes four double is a row. if not three can not get days off for personal reason. Most days I am the only cook at the restaurant , and I get swamp with atleast 50 tickets by myself
Work on base
Kontra érvek
short staffed, and over worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
One the best places so far
It was a great place they cared about your school schedule, doctors appointments. The benefits are killer 401k, dental and I mean really good dental, Health insurance, and vision. Great place I would love to work there again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
did saute grill lunch and breakfast
I'm a hard worker willing to learn new thing to make me better and make people happyit was fun to work with the groupe of people and to meet theworkers in the company
Pro érvek
hard woking willing to learn
Catering
12hr shifts prep work cooking &a service feeding clients offshore always learning picking up ideas I manage &I organise the running of the kitchen also get on very well with my co workers hardest part of the job is traveling on helicopters the most enjoyable part is all the positive feedback I get from all the people I feed
Salary
Travel
Aramark
Doesn't appreciate their employees. I wouldn't prefer to work for them again until they can properly compensate their employees
The benefits are great
It is a good company to work for but to much paper work sometimes. The benefits are very good and I like the local management team.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
To much redundant paper work.
very informative learned allot
I learned how to audit individual units to keep them in conformance with the company's guidelines, working in teams. learned how to manage managers and employees.
over all sumery
great place to work leadership very strong. relocate good pay and
home work balance. time off and pto is great. strong team work. HR IS OUTSTANDING AND HELPFULL . locations all over the U.S and over seas. great if you want to travel
must fellow respies
overworked and underappreciated
Since I started three people have quit and only one position was filled. This leaves us short staffed forcing the remainging employees to do two jobs.
no nights ir weekends
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés