Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Chef

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
196 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 672 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
i worked with aramark INDIA and the work experience is not good, however international work condition status is not known to me. hope the international status is better is better.at times I regret for working Aramark in India.
none in aramark india
Aramark India is full of CONS only
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work was easy and nice for cafeteria/buffet style dining. I enjoyed the recipes but people constantly called in and it was stressful to do so much by yourself at times. I also liked the people I was around and the location.
free meal during shift
long periods of standing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day for me is working with my staff on daily production. Working with clients on writing custom menus and costing menus out. Ordering food product for my staff to be successful for the work week. Holding staff to corporate SOP's(Sanitation, cut glove and etc). I enjoy creating a fun work place for my staff to come and work at. I see better employees when you have fun preshift or etc. Hardest part about my job is the clients changes at the last minute before there events. But that's why were chef's. I really enjoy working Monday thru Friday and morning to late afternoon.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managing a staff of 40-50 union employees. My day consist of distributing production sheets and reviewing them with the staff. Taking internal food temperatures to ensure food safety standards are being met. Coaching and training staff on all food management protocols. Conducting pre-shift meetings, calibrating thermometers. Ordering all foods that enter the building, taking inventory, logging waste, trouble shooting upkeep of equipment.
Pro érvek
Summer time becomes slow with the student being off for break
Kontra érvek
Wages aren't competitive, Advancement in current location is stagnant
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed helping the Military in the kitchen preparing meals for the base. It was a real fun job, learning all about the different culture's and diversity with in the Military. Overall a very fun and happy bunch to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day is preparing the main entree for about 6,000 customers. It can be a bit hectic at times. The management teams are trusting as in they give me room to be creative and the approval to make changes to the menu as I see fit. The hardest part of the job is that is an institution of higher learning so a lot of the student workers don't really care about being developed in the restaurant industry. They are aspiring to be doctor's and lawyers, etc. So it is hard to get them to focus at times. The most enjoyable part of the job is being in the business. I love what I do and I enjoy working with others. The look on the face of a satisfied customer is priceless!
Meals are free
Advancement opportunities are slim
Munkahelyi kultúra
very paced and hard as i worked alone, as an experienced i didnt learn much . Very little care for the work force and it trickled down to the employees,while i was there i got threatened,informed the management but nothing was done about it. The hardest part of the job was dealing with GAs who didnt want to work. my enjoyment of the job was serving my customers and seeing their happy faces and the compliments they bestowed me.
Free meals on duty
Long adious hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you've never worked in a facility as beautiful and clean as this, you'd like to join this family! There is wonderful space for different functions or engagements! If you've got money, you can have what you like.
Pro érvek
Beautiful food and incredible service.
Kontra érvek
Not enough staff to work the parties.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good salary when in work. Can be long periods without. Zero Hour Contracts not good. Poor progression prospects. good teams offshore makes the job good.
salary
progression
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is really a great company to work for. Great hours, benefits and a fun environment with excellent culinary concepts! I spent 18 years with Aramark and cant wait for the opportunity to rejoin the team. Our account in Rochester was lost so I am looking at other opportunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Es una muy buena empresa y te da la mejor experiencia de trabajo y mucho conocimiento
vales aguinaldo
Kontra érvek
para mi es la mejor empresa a la que e pertenecido
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is one of the company that giving me a chance to explore my knowledge in culinary skill. And giving me the satisfaction in my daily working hours.
free meal
10 hours work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't go after a seasonal or temporary position if you need to work. I depend on my income to help me live and I am currently not working or earning any money or unemployment because this job is Seasonal. Searching for another job because seniority is priority, and if you just get into the company you cannot get any work really,
free lunch
hours are scarce
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with an incredible staff of artists and individuals who wanted to learn and grow, was a reward in just being able to impart what I was taught in a way that nurtured and motivated even my superiors to work and have fun doing what we did in a professional way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work started at 8am and finished at 4pm, start preparing for lunch, bake any cakes / pastries for that day. It has great team work and a great management.
Pro érvek
Free parking and free uniforms.
Kontra érvek
Any catering position is hard work it helps if you energetic .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Regular schedule, every thing is very organize, Very clean work space. Nice atmosphere with the other crews.However, uniform is now always enough for every one.
Cheap Lunch $2.5
Kontra érvek
No work in summer or holiday period
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are three location that are on base, and they are all understaffed. sometimes four double is a row. if not three can not get days off for personal reason. Most days I am the only cook at the restaurant , and I get swamp with atleast 50 tickets by myself
Work on base
Kontra érvek
short staffed, and over worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place they cared about your school schedule, doctors appointments. The benefits are killer 401k, dental and I mean really good dental, Health insurance, and vision. Great place I would love to work there again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm a hard worker willing to learn new thing to make me better and make people happyit was fun to work with the groupe of people and to meet theworkers in the company
Pro érvek
hard woking willing to learn
Munkahelyi kultúra
12hr shifts prep work cooking &a service feeding clients offshore always learning picking up ideas I manage &I organise the running of the kitchen also get on very well with my co workers hardest part of the job is traveling on helicopters the most enjoyable part is all the positive feedback I get from all the people I feed
Salary
Travel
Munkahelyi kultúra
Doesn't appreciate their employees. I wouldn't prefer to work for them again until they can properly compensate their employees