Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Chef

Munkakör megnevezése
Chef198 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
198 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 279 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Buena empresa en general, buen ambiente de trabajo.
Munkahelyi kultúra
clock in start prepping food for game that day cook and send food to different booths to be sold that day after cooking we clean kitchen and get food prepared for the next day
eat free
sometimes very hot
Munkahelyi kultúra
The head chef in the catering division was unqualified to be a chef, let alone a boss. I was glad to have been relocated. The amount of work that they place onto the workers is unbelievable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoy there the way of working. The managers are really pleasant to work for they are very helpful if you need advice. There a way helping people if you need a challenge.
Free Lunches
Kontra érvek
Not many sites around where I live.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job there sometimes we dont have food for lunch but thats about it. I would love the chance to move up but you haft to transfer and sometimes you cant
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working only with head chef i did learned everything i know now. cooking everyday different breakfast and lunch. most enjoyable was working close with clients
Munkahelyi kultúra
Real productive and exciting work place...awesome team members who works together to get the job done. Management team that's not afraid to get there hands dirty, and real tight nit family.
Pro érvek
Great people and awesome atmosphere
Healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good company in the manner of people friendly and great benefits. There was a problem being that things in Puerto Rico did not run the same as in the states
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My employment as an Aramark Chef at the York university campus was pleasant for the most part. I spent just over 1 year in this position, in that time the management staff seemed to be completely oblivious of the staff members needs or concerns.

Despite multiple attempts to report issues within the work place ranging from verbal abuse,unfair treatment and physical harassment nothing was done which ultimately lead to my decision to resign.

In conclusion,i feel that this was an unfortunate circumstance of poor management at this location and i can only hope that this is not a reflection of the culture at Aramark in general.
Friendly Co-workers
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Forgot to include my last job

August 2017 to October 3017

Essex County Care

Assistant Chef

The most enjoyable part of my job is the challenge of learning new skills and interaction with the team's different view about different tasks
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a good work/life balance. They ensure that you get your time off and want you to take a vacation.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I felt at Aramark, my time and talents were wasted. I met some people that I still stay in contact with til this day but otherwise I was not pleased at all by what Aramark had to offer. They didnt believe in promoting from within, the pay was not worth the work that was required of us.
employee meals
bad pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work not a bad concept when proper amount of the labor is present. Did not learn a lot had to depend on what I already knew. They wanted to promote from within so management suffered. The culture of the work place was good but suffered because they allowed the client to dictate procedure.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day was very busy because the restaurant was a Culinary school Caterer and Restaurant combined. one of the important things I learned was how to multi task, the students we were teaching make it a great work place the hardest thing to do was teaching and cooking at the same time however the most enjoyable was seeing students graduate.
Great enviornment
Kontra érvek
too much going on at the same time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to learn and grow in manager rolls. Get to help other location during busy shows. Have the opportunity to travel and differnert locations operations.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is an alright place to work. The wages are way off as being fair for the amount of work you do. Somewhere along the way the worker bees have been forgotten about. Middle and upper management have all forgotten where they came from.... some expectations are completely unattainable.
Ehhhhh ..... good fellow workers
Wages ! Wages ! Wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day I would prepare and cook food throughout the day, I learned to keep good hygiene standards and time keeping skills.The management of the establishment was good. The hardest part of the job was time management when preparing and cooking food, the most enjoyable part was going home.
Free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management at Aramark is very helpful and will lend a hand to help out as needed, that is hard to find in the work place.
The employees are nice to work around as well
nice place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work was easy and nice for cafeteria/buffet style dining. I enjoyed the recipes but people constantly called in and it was stressful to do so much by yourself at times. I also liked the people I was around and the location.
free meal during shift
long periods of standing
Munkahelyi kultúra
The general staff are fun to work with and bend over backwards for each other. The work is very repetitive with a low budget product. The work day flies past. Rate of pay is not very inviting or fair.
good hours
low salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day for me is working with my staff on daily production. Working with clients on writing custom menus and costing menus out. Ordering food product for my staff to be successful for the work week. Holding staff to corporate SOP's(Sanitation, cut glove and etc). I enjoy creating a fun work place for my staff to come and work at. I see better employees when you have fun preshift or etc. Hardest part about my job is the clients changes at the last minute before there events. But that's why were chef's. I really enjoy working Monday thru Friday and morning to late afternoon.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés