Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Chef

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
196 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 666 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
i worked with aramark INDIA and the work experience is not good, however international work condition status is not known to me. hope the international status is better is better.at times I regret for working Aramark in India.
none in aramark india
Aramark India is full of CONS only
Munkahelyi kultúra
The kitchen lifestyle of this company is one team... and one group effort.. in my words we work to win the day... I have learned on a daily basis to create systems that work for me. Dfootmanwilliams.wixsite.com/chef007 is my resume.
Free Lunch, Free Starbucks and weekends off
Cant think of any
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in a college dining hall is very fast paced and busy. Meals are prepped according to set recipes/schedules. Very little room for a creative chef or baker.
free meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most amazing place i have ever worked. The people i have had the pleasure to meet and learn from was priceless. I also had a chance to travel to other places in the country to work at other resorts.
Pro érvek
Great learning and advancement company
Its a seasonal job
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Located downtown with different sites such as residential dining, Starbucks, a cafe, and etc. Unionized with lots of relatives working in the same account.
Pro érvek
Free meals, free uniform, close to public transportation, benefits were decent
Kontra érvek
No free parking, being a union account made it difficult to advance, low wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
Room for advancement, nice place to work, everyone gets along, maintain professionalism, greet guests with smiles & courtesy, everyone is treated with respect we get the job done....
Great atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Long standing stressful on the legs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Muy mal actitud de la gerencia Y las supervisoras en unidad de KPMG
Ninguno
Todas
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was excited to work the events and to get to meet great people while doing the job. Just wished it had a longer work season and more hours. Overall great time and fun experience
Great experiences
Seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Empresa recomendada para laborar, buen ambiente buenas oportunidades
Salario, disponibilidad
Ninguna
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall this is a good place to work. If it wasn’t for layoffs and low pay I would have stayed there. The management staff was not very good. High turn over of FOH employees.
Free lunch and dinner
Layoffs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great if you can do the job of 3 people. They will work you until you break. Then they will find someone else once you do. Quality of life is almost null and void.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The experience is like any other food service operation.. I give excellent customer service and can do better for myself. Why Im reaching out to find a better position for myself.
Good work environment
Favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
Based on placement, not a bad company to work for. Large American company with kitchens across the country so can only comment on where i was placed. Mostly a fun place to work and very welcoming although it could be a bit clicky. Being employed there as an agency chef during an outage ( mandatory cleaning of reactors ) there can be feeling of segregation ( your only agency you don't matter view ) with some members of staff they were generally easy to get along with and work beside being able to input some of your own recipes and ideas.
Mandatory breaks with meal
Kontra érvek
Short term agency placement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They need to listen to the staff. And train for growth with staff. Some managers are very good! Some are not. Hourly staff need proper training in cuisines. Managers should not always be in office all day.
Pro érvek
M-f job great hours/day off
Kontra érvek
Pay low/ upper managers don’t care
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unorganized. And not a hpod place to work. The managers are not team players and don't like to help out on busy days. Wouldn't recommend
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace kitchen. Numerous catering everyday. In charge of 10 plus employees. Good company to work for. need a better opportunity. Fast learner, up for any challenges
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark Business Dining gives employees great work life balance and experience in a desirable field. Pay and benefits are somewhat lower than competitors.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced.. always a different day...great training. I learned that hard work pays off pretty well. A lot of great ppl I met thru-out my career .I would recommend this company to anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced working environment with great co-workers. everyday was an exciting and super fun day. Ability to enter act with guess on daily basis the sausage grill is where you want to start.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed the customers breakfast and LunchSetting up and working the different work stationsManagement was great had great working relationshipWorkplace culture was greatOnly when working shorthandedFeeding and interacting with the customers
free lunch
shortbreaks i guess
Munkahelyi kultúra
terrible wage for a catering business, I worked as a chef/catering coordinator all for a mere 900 dollar paycheque. only perk was free lunch and coffee
Kontra érvek
terrible pay, snobby customers, no raises given