Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Chef

Munkakör megnevezése
Chef196 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
196 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 140 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Buena empresa en general.
Buena empresa en general, buen ambiente de trabajo.
cinco estrellas
es una empresa yo pienso ka la mejor de todas las empresas de comedores Industriales k conosco y k e escuchado ay en mexico
Do not work for aramark
The worst run food service mngmt company EVER. DO NOT WORK FOR THESE PRETENDERS! They will steal all of your dignity and pay 0.00 for your knowledge and experience. Terrible company run by imbeciles.
See above
Munkahelyi kultúra
They dont care at all about their staff.
Worked there for 10years. Every year it got worse with cut backs. They try and manage with what little staff they have and keep piling on the work. They drop your hours and give you more work load, don't replace staff so you do a 4 man job with as little pay as they can get away with. Quality of food is dismal.
Pro érvek
Met some great people. Sociable hours.
Kontra érvek
Management, pay, work load, take criticisms from client's about quality of food that we have to use.
Munkahelyi kultúra
terrible experience would not recommend
Nobody trained me or showed me how to do anything relevant to my job. I figured everything out on my own and when I discussed unsafe practices with my boss that could effect customers I was told to ignore them and continue to work
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
great workplace
Working for Aramark was great experience, great teamwork and helpful management. Strict on paperwork and cleanliness (clean as you go rule),fresh food produced on daily basis,lovely canteen set-up.
friendliness
low rate of pay
Belle équipe de travail.
Bombardier Global de finition est une unité problématique en gestion d'entretiens et réparation.
La clientèle est très difficile et en veulent toujours plus et veulent payés moins.
Termine tôt.
Très tôt le matin.
Ok but...
With being food service of course there is stress and high volume customer flow. However, there is a definite lack of internal promotions for associates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job wasn’t worth adding to my resume.
I worked at a jail so you can imagine my daily task dealing with inmates on a daily basis. The manager was the worse person I’ve ever worked with. He called in 2-3 days every week and still got paid salary. He never ordered what the kitchen needed cause he was never there. I had to do my job and his which wasn’t fair to me nor the other staff. The work area was inhabitable infested with rats and various stains of roaches. I had to leave.
Pro érvek
You meet new people cause the turnover in the job was very high
Kontra érvek
Everything from pay to self security since you are working with inmates.
Great place to learn
This was a great place to learn how the be a chef manager. as well as doing other rolls in the kitchen. They also have great opportunity for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work with friends
its jsut me and my friends who work on campus with aramark at the pizzaria and its ok. nothing much happens we're open till 2 am and we hang there till abut three woking and cleaning.
Avoid
awful company from top to bottom very disorganised no praise for staff at all .Since they took over Hestia contract more staff are leaving than staying .
Great work Experience
It was great! They took me in as a beginner having no work experience in the kitchen, employees were very hard working and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to work with them.
Productive enviroment
Great learning experience, sociable envir, seasonal employment, communicating with public, food handling, overall excellent customer service, team player enviroment
Free dinners
Short breaks
Dead end
Very stressful and unprofessional workplace even the employees your so-called team members will throw you under the bus because the management rules with fear the procedures and policies they make them up as they go pretty much if you're not a favorite you will be in a world of trouble the pros about the job is weekly pay the cons no career advancement very biased they expect you to do it all and some so pretty much one person does an equivalent of three people's job and they don't want to pay you extra for it that's why the internal rate is massively high but if you're looking for a job throw away your dignity and work for Aramark they preach community and family and I have no idea what that means
Weekly pay
Kontra érvek
Poor management no career advancement no proper training benefits are a joke and too expensive
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not too bad of a place to work
It’s a good place to work staff are good and always paid on time but soliders can act like little children and spit there dummy out when they don’t get what they what or are just really rude to you then make a complaint about you. Plus if you say you can’t work a certain day you will end up working it sooner or later lol
Some staff members
Kontra érvek
Soilders you serve and being let down when you get told you can have a day off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Many opportunities to grow as a cook/chef
I’ve learned so many things about many cooking processes and techniques. Working in the catering section allows more freedom in cooking which is exactly what I love about my job.
Very Productive Job setting for Culinary
The kitchen lifestyle of this company is one team... and one group effort.. in my words we work to win the day... I have learned on a daily basis to create systems that work for me.

Dfootmanwilliams.wixsite.com/chef007 is my resume.
Free Lunch, Free Starbucks and weekends off
Cant think of any
Fast paced
Working in a college dining hall is very fast paced and busy. Meals are prepped according to set recipes/schedules. Very little room for a creative chef or baker.
free meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with. Got to work in Alaska.
The most amazing place i have ever worked. The people i have had the pleasure to meet and learn from was priceless. I also had a chance to travel to other places in the country to work at other resorts.
Pro érvek
Great learning and advancement company
Its a seasonal job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Residential dining that had high pace times
Located downtown with different sites such as residential dining, Starbucks, a cafe, and etc. Unionized with lots of relatives working in the same account.
Pro érvek
Free meals, free uniform, close to public transportation, benefits were decent
Kontra érvek
No free parking, being a union account made it difficult to advance, low wages
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés