Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Chef

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
196 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 674 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
i worked with aramark INDIA and the work experience is not good, however international work condition status is not known to me. hope the international status is better is better.at times I regret for working Aramark in India.
none in aramark india
Aramark India is full of CONS only
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor upper management. Disorganized. No incentives for hourly employees. No raises for hourly employees (less than .20 a year) . Employee Reviews never completed . No training, no orientation. Understaffed at most locations.
Decent vacation 3 weeks for 5+ years
Kontra érvek
Staffing, scheduling, lack of incentives, lack of organization. Constant budget cuts
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy my job as a chef ,since I started in April 2019 my very first season as a chef cooking alot of foods and beef briskets I find myself enjoying what I do .
Eat good food
Kontra érvek
Can't watch baseball game when working
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was once a member of a great kitchen team at Hmp Altcourse it could be very busy within the kitchen,at times stressfull and hard we had very good managers to rely on for support and advice the enviroment was always challenging and rewarding too. The meal time service was always quick paced,dealing with issues from the prisoners whom worked along side of you,daily.teaching some basic skills on shift to the prisoners,giving them a better understanding and self belief as well as rewarding feeling,to have acheived goals,which went towards a N.V.Q. qualification and possable employment,once they were released back into the community.the kitchen was pretty large and at hard to suppervise,with only ever 3 chefs and 1 head chef per team/per shift,working on a pattern of 2 in 5 days off/then 5 in/2days off. the money was very good,holidays and pay rises were also very nice to be given each year.we all were very security aware,security would be the main priority when on your shift,secondly the food to prepare and finally the cleaning process which was also a constant ongoing requirment.i really miss the team work and buzz from helping the prisoners.the close bond we all had as staff,weather it be G4S,Aramark and or healthcare,we all worked very well together,providing a secure,clean,safe and well balanced menu,in our case,to prisoners and all staff thoughout the day.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company run badly at the top, ground level are good people, strange systems which hinder rather than help, long wait for progression, meals while you work
Munkahelyi kultúra
es una empresa yo pienso ka la mejor de todas las empresas de comedores Industriales k conosco y k e escuchado ay en mexico
Munkahelyi kultúra
The worst run food service mngmt company EVER. DO NOT WORK FOR THESE PRETENDERS! They will steal all of your dignity and pay 0.00 for your knowledge and experience. Terrible company run by imbeciles.
See above
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked there for 10years. Every year it got worse with cut backs. They try and manage with what little staff they have and keep piling on the work. They drop your hours and give you more work load, don't replace staff so you do a 4 man job with as little pay as they can get away with. Quality of food is dismal.
Pro érvek
Met some great people. Sociable hours.
Kontra érvek
Management, pay, work load, take criticisms from client's about quality of food that we have to use.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nobody trained me or showed me how to do anything relevant to my job. I figured everything out on my own and when I discussed unsafe practices with my boss that could effect customers I was told to ignore them and continue to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Aramark was great experience, great teamwork and helpful management. Strict on paperwork and cleanliness (clean as you go rule),fresh food produced on daily basis,lovely canteen set-up.
friendliness
low rate of pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bombardier Global de finition est une unité problématique en gestion d'entretiens et réparation. La clientèle est très difficile et en veulent toujours plus et veulent payés moins.
Termine tôt.
Très tôt le matin.
Munkahelyi kultúra
With being food service of course there is stress and high volume customer flow. However, there is a definite lack of internal promotions for associates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at a jail so you can imagine my daily task dealing with inmates on a daily basis. The manager was the worse person I’ve ever worked with. He called in 2-3 days every week and still got paid salary. He never ordered what the kitchen needed cause he was never there. I had to do my job and his which wasn’t fair to me nor the other staff. The work area was inhabitable infested with rats and various stains of roaches. I had to leave.
Pro érvek
You meet new people cause the turnover in the job was very high
Kontra érvek
Everything from pay to self security since you are working with inmates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a great place to learn how the be a chef manager. as well as doing other rolls in the kitchen. They also have great opportunity for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its jsut me and my friends who work on campus with aramark at the pizzaria and its ok. nothing much happens we're open till 2 am and we hang there till abut three woking and cleaning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
awful company from top to bottom very disorganised no praise for staff at all .Since they took over Hestia contract more staff are leaving than staying .
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great! They took me in as a beginner having no work experience in the kitchen, employees were very hard working and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to work with them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great learning experience, sociable envir, seasonal employment, communicating with public, food handling, overall excellent customer service, team player enviroment
Free dinners
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful and unprofessional workplace even the employees your so-called team members will throw you under the bus because the management rules with fear the procedures and policies they make them up as they go pretty much if you're not a favorite you will be in a world of trouble the pros about the job is weekly pay the cons no career advancement very biased they expect you to do it all and some so pretty much one person does an equivalent of three people's job and they don't want to pay you extra for it that's why the internal rate is massively high but if you're looking for a job throw away your dignity and work for Aramark they preach community and family and I have no idea what that means
Weekly pay
Kontra érvek
Poor management no career advancement no proper training benefits are a joke and too expensive
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a good place to work staff are good and always paid on time but soliders can act like little children and spit there dummy out when they don’t get what they what or are just really rude to you then make a complaint about you. Plus if you say you can’t work a certain day you will end up working it sooner or later lol
Some staff members
Kontra érvek
Soilders you serve and being let down when you get told you can have a day off
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve learned so many things about many cooking processes and techniques. Working in the catering section allows more freedom in cooking which is exactly what I love about my job.